So how is the French Olympics going......

83,196 Views | 867 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by Squadron7
ChillyAg19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Idk if true but after the open mockery we witnessed I like to believe it.
YokelRidesAgain
AG
ChillyAg19 said:

Idk if true
It wasn't.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
samurai_science
captkirk said:

BuT NoTHiN can Be Done!
Reload8098
AG
I'm still in shock over the mockery of Christianity on such a large scale. I'm just as shocked by the lack of morality and just decency.

We need a global great depresion and let natural selection take it's course. There would be a lot of people praying again.
Squadron7
AG
Reload8098 said:

I'm still in shock over the mockery of Christianity on such a large scale. I'm just as shocked by the lack of morality and just decency.

We need a global great depresion and let natural selection take it's course. There would be a lot of people praying again.

They do it precisely because it is safe.

They are not edgy revolutionaries. They are gigantic pu**ies.
Rongagin71
samurai_science
Reload8098 said:

I am shocked (not really) that people still watch this trash. If millions stopped watching, at the least in the US then it would make a difference.
MallalieuAg
AG
Squadron7 said:

Reload8098 said:

And cowards. They wouldn't do that about islam.
Highway6
AG
MallalieuAg said:

Squadron7 said:

Reload8098 said:

And cowards. They wouldn't do that about islam.
What? They don't want to get stoned to death?
A.G.S.94
captkirk said:

This is one of the MANY ways to do it. Kudos.
nai06
AG
12 pages in, has anyone realized it wasn't a depiction of the last supper but a nod to Dionysus and Greek Bacchanalia or that there was no rider on a pale horse but Sequana, the goddess of the seine?

Or all y'all still just on a roll?

Raiderjay
nai06 said:

12 pages in, has anyone realized it wasn't a depiction of the last supper but a nod to Dionysus and Greek Bacchanalia or that there was no rider on a pale horse but Sequana, the goddess of the seine?

Anyone who saw that first thought of the Last Supper, not a pagan feast....They knew exactly what it looked like and exactly what the public would relate it to and exactly what statement they wanted to make.....

Fat Black Swan
AG
Barbara Butch must have been mistaken about her performance.

Quote:

JUST IN: Paris Olympics organizers issue apology after they mocked Christianity during their opening ceremony.

Organizers say they are "really sorry" if they offended anyone, saying there was "never an intention" of offending Christians.

"Clearly there was never an intention to show disrespect to any religious group. [The opening ceremony] tried to celebrate community tolerance."

"We believe this ambition was achieved. If people have taken any offence we are really sorry."

The apology is hard to believe considering the self described obese "Jewish, queer, lesbian" who played Jesus, labeled the performance the "New Gay Testament" on IG.
ttu_85
YokelRidesAgain said:

ChillyAg19 said:

Idk if true
It wasn't.
Oh lets buy your take as fact. After all, Its been wrong so many times before.
backintexas2013
AG
I didn't think it was the last supper because no way someone that lol fat could only eat bread and wine. That fat tub of goo needs lots of food to keep that gross look.
ttu_85
nai06 said:

Oh another lefty that tells us its all a just misunderstanding. Y'all are on a troll selling obvious trash.

MAROON
AG
That is the artistic directors official statement. But then you have the DJ putting out stuff like this.

"The New Gay Testament"

Maybe she's just making fun of the reaction or maybe that is the reaction she wanted.
Schneider Electric
ttu_85 said:

nai06 said:

Oh another lefty that tells us its just misunderstanding. Y'all are on a troll trying selling obvious trash.

Just never read that poster's posts.

Scroll on by and somewhere a puppy smiles and all is better on planet earth.
nai06
AG
ttu_85 said:

nai06 said:

Oh another lefty that tells us its all a just misunderstanding. Y'all are on a troll selling obvious trash.

Conservatives certainly get triggered over the tiniest things. I'd have thought y'all would have thicker skin.

The opening ceremony was dumb for a lot of reasons, mocking Christianity isn't one of them.
Rongagin71
AG
I see why I was advised to block your posts.
2wealfth Man
AG
backintexas2013 said:

I didn't think it was the last supper because no way someone that lol fat could only eat bread and wine. That fat tub of goo needs lots of food to keep that gross look.
that beast needs to be on a continuous Wegovy drip
cslifer
I love how instead of admitting you are right people are doubling down on the hurt feelings.
ttu_85
Rongagin71 said:

Why, those post are often idiotic and that can be entertaining.

He claims the opening was stupid but not because of mocking. Yet thousands if not millions were offended world wide and yet here he is yelling it was not mocking.

This sort of arrogance or narcissism is common with leftest. Just because they dont see it or feel it cant possibly exist. This is also simple blindness or lacking the intelligence to see why so many people may be offended.

Either way this sort of delusion coupled with self aggrandizement is entertaining.
ttu_85
cslifer said:

I love how instead of admitting you are right people are doubling down on the hurt feelings.
In what way is he right ?

Are hurt feeling publicly expressible by only the left? The lefties burn cities, buildings, flags <2020>, then deface monuments and public buildings < two days ago> its all cool. But oh boy The Right expresses anything publicly without any destruction at all, then its boo-hooing over hurt feelings.

The hypocrisy of the left is so obvious to anyone with a brain. They irony is some on the left actually think they are intelligent or intellectual but yet can't see the obvious.
backintexas2013
AG
2wealfth Man said:

backintexas2013 said:

that beast needs to be on a continuous Wegovy drip

It's crazy that they would show someone that disgusting. Fats should be mocked not celebrated.
cslifer
He is right because it is literally not the last supper. It was a representation of Greek gods. People are getting upset over because they aren't willing to do a bit of reading and see what it was.
backintexas2013
AG
Well the French apologized. Guess they didn't get the memo. Too bad they didn't apologize for propping up that disgusting lol fat.
nai06
AG
ttu_85 said:

Rongagin71 said:

Why, those post are often idiotic and that can be entertaining.

He claims the opening was stupid but not because of mocking. Yet thousands if not millions were offended world wide and yet here he is yelling it was not mocking.

This sort of arrogance or narcissism is common with leftest. Just because they dont see it or feel it cant possibly exist. This is also simple blindness or lacking the intelligence to see why so many people may be offended.

Either way this sort of delusion coupled with self aggrandizement is entertaining.

Millions with thin skin or a lack of knowledge about history or art. The man painted blue and dressed as Dionysus should have been a giant clue that it wasn't in reference to the painting "The Last Supper". The more likely candidate is "Feast of the Gods" by Jan Harmensz van Biljert (or numerous similar paintings). That paint actually features Dionysus, Apollo with a halo, and decadent feast. Compare that to "The Last Supper" which feature no feast, no decadence, and no Dionysus.

Schneider Electric
cslifer said:

He is right because it is literally not the last supper. It was a representation of Greek gods. People are getting upset over because they aren't willing to do a bit of reading and see what it was.

We should refuse to engage in a battle of wits with the unarmed.
ttu_85
cslifer said:

Reading what ? Just reading doesn't mean squat. I would bet that the source material the libs read and that of Christians is vastly different thus drawing different conclusions.

Try again

Schneider Electric
Nvr mind
Crybabies cry
No Spin Ag
Since this is about the Olympics, I thought I'd share that right now the U.S. is in third place with medals.

We've got 3 gold, 6 silver, and 3 bronze.

Not a bad start.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Bird Poo
AG
cslifer said:

So was fatso lying when she said it was a gay New Testament?

You people defending this are pathetic. Christians have every right to be insulted and disgusted, no matter how hard you try and throw out secondary interpretations.
cslifer
The classics, Greek and Roman art…
nu awlins ag
AG
Raiderjay said:

Well starting off with a mockery of the Last Supper......

True death if they did….

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.