*** Official Trump Hush Money Trial Thread ***

538,604 Views | 6714 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by jt2hunt
TexAgs91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
4 said:

This was 100pct predetermined AND it will 100 pct help Trump win.

HOWEVER... it is long past time to end this union.
What gives you hope? Even if they elect him, nothing will touch the deep state.
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
the_batman26
AG
Having just 1 attorney on a jury is kinda rare in itself. 2 isn't anything I've seen.
Ag Defense Rules
AG
I just donated $100 to Trump on WinRed.com.

If this farce of a trial makes you ill, I urge you to donate too.
outofstateaggie
AG
TxAgLaw03RW said:

He can't pardon a state crime

If this case has taught us anything, it is that jurisdiction doesn't really matter.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
RafterAg223 said:

AG512 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

The law and order president!

Imagine actively cheering this on.
what do you expect from posters that hate this country. This is an awful day for this country and the justice system, I don't care what side of the aisle you are on.

That particular poster isn't smart enough to understand the implications. He's proven it repeatedly.
Im Gipper
FTAG 2000 said:

KatyAggie2000 said:

Need to have Hunter and Joe charged tomorrow for the laptop interference in 2020. Let's see which state and AG has balls.
Paxton to the red courtesy phone please.

Before you get too excited, you may want to look up how much power the Texas Attorney General has to bring charges against someone.

I'm Gipper
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
I was trying to buy a mugshot shirt but their website is crashing
TexAgs91
AG
Ag with kids said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Why so far out.
Presentencng reports take about a month or two. So he's putting pressure to get it done as early as possible.

Gag order is still in effect, is my understanding at this point.
Of course...

But...TRUMP interfered with an election...
Tell the truth while you still can
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
aggiehawg
AG
Psycho Bunny said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Why so far out.
Presentencng reports take about a month or two. So he's putting pressure to get it done as early as possible.

Thanks for the info from those that tagged my comment.
To be clear, presentencing reports can take several months in state trials. A two months is a quick one depending on location. And in other cases, the judge will ask how long that report will take and schedule accordingly. Very unclear if that occurred here but in theory, it could have been done for several days now.

Hell if I know at this point.

One thing I do know, NY legal system has been trashed for a long time going forward. Any honest businesspeople should be getting the hell outta there. They should know they are next.
Sims
AG
Rapier108 said:

Sims said:

What if Biden pardoned Trump to win back that "adult in the room" mantle?
Presidents can't pardon for state convictions.
Alright, well change my question -

"I have requested a pardon on behalf of Donald Trump from Kathy Hochul so that the country can begin to heal..."

Blah blah... I'm more concerned about the politics of the move and not the block and tackle of the action.
FTAG 2000
AG
the_batman26 said:

Having just 1 attorney on a jury is kinda rare in itself. 2 isn't anything I've seen.

That's why it was clear what the verdict would be. No way prosecution would have left them on the jury if they had any doubt about where their heads were at with respect to all out Trump hate.

Hell, the DA's office and state of NY probably even placed them there to ensure the verdict would be seen through.
Tex117
AG
TxAgLaw03RW said:

Beat me to it.

4stringAg
AG
So what happens between now and the July 11th sentencing? Trump in jail? Trump on house arrest? Trump free to do as he pleases until sentencing?
Im Gipper
Trump will never spend one night in jail

I'm Gipper
Barnyard96
AG
Is the gag order lifted? Gloves off?
Irish 2.0
Sims said:

Can't pardon state felony.
outofstateaggie
AG
4stringAg said:

So what happens between now and the July 11th sentencing? Trump in jail? Trump on house arrest? Trump free to do as he pleases until sentencing?

FTAG 2000
AG
Sims said:

Rapier108 said:

Sims said:

Presidents can't pardon for state convictions.
Alright, well change my question -

"I have requested a pardon on behalf of Donald Trump from Kathy Hochul so that the country can begin to heal..."

Blah blah... I'm more concerned about the politics of the move and not the block and tackle of the action.
LOL.

Biden's team has been helping quarterback this the whole time.

They want to make this fall about Trump and all Republicans being felons and aiding and abetting, and take the attention off the four year trainwreck and economic ruin we've endured under him.
Agthatbuilds
No
RogerFurlong
Tex117 said:

TxAgLaw03RW said:

Beat me to it.

Do it anyways. Constitution can't only matter for one side and not the other.
Daveintx
If the gloves come off but noone is there to report it, do they really come off?
FriscoKid
AG
Im Gipper said:

Trump will never spend one night in jail

That doesn't matter.
aggiehawg
AG
Im Gipper said:

Quote:

So the gag order stays in effect another month and a half while everybody else on the planet can say anything they want about the verdict.

WRONG!!!

Trump can and will say whatever he wants about this verdict!
Where is the order releasing him from the gag order?
Malibu
I'm sure this post will go over like a lead balloon. This trial and the other civil case should have never happened and are a disgrace. I have no intention of voting for Trump, and think the January 6th case is the only one with material weight of national consequence that the American public deserves an answer about. I think Trump should face consequences for that, but also think Trump is the victim of lawfare and selective prosecution in NY.
Selective prosecution and lawfare are an escalation of the cold civil war and an easy way to see things turn hot and violent. Losing our republic over using the wrong GL to code NDA expenses for sticking it in crazy is a terrible moment in history.

Expecting a shark attack from this post, and have no plans to respond further.
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Sure, but we're dealing with revolutionaries who do not want opposition to exist. Things have changed.
Agthatbuilds
One last time, what crime was committed that the jury had to agree happened to make the charges stick?
Muy
AG
Pandora's box has been open, you will get what you wished for libs and CMs. Biden, Clinton and Obama not safe now.
Ag with kids
AG
aggiehawg said:

Psycho Bunny said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Why so far out.

Thanks for the info from those that tagged my comment.
To be clear, presentencing reports can take several months in state trials. A two months is a quick one depending on location. And in other cases, the judge will ask how long that report will take and schedule accordingly. Very unclear if that occurred here but in theory, it could have been done for several days now.

Hell if I know at this point.

One thing I do know, NY legal system has been trashed for a long time going forward. Any honest businesspeople should be getting the hell outta there. They should know they are next.
Between this case and the civil trial, I'd be scared to do business in NYC if I was Republican.
Agthatbuilds
Seems like a reasonable post to me
Tex117
AG
Malibu said:

I'm sure this post will go over like a lead balloon. This trial and the other civil case should have never happened and are a disgrace. I have no intention of voting for Trump, and think the January 6th case is the only one with material weight of national consequence that the American public deserves an answer about. I think Trump should face consequences for that, but also think Trump is the victim of lawfare and selective prosecution in NY.
Selective prosecution and lawfare are an escalation of the cold civil war and an easy way to see things turn hot and violent. Losing our republic over using the wrong GL to code NDA expenses for sticking it in crazy is a terrible moment in history.

Expecting a shark attack from this post, and have no plans to respond further.
I agree. (But Im not who you are really talking to).
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Being a Republican, that's the crime.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

The law and order president!

Look who has arrived
Yeah, here they all come out into the sunlight to dunk. We told them this was coming and they are now ready to dance. Enjoy your day you Deniros.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Im Gipper
Muy said:

Pandora's box has been open, you will get what you wished for libs and CMs. Biden, Clinton and Obama not safe now.

Oh, I'm sure they're shaking in their boots

I'm Gipper
outofstateaggie
AG
Nothing unreasonable about that post.
Rapier108
outofstateaggie said:

4stringAg said:

If the Democrats had any brans, they'd sentence Trump to a fine and probation; then claim "justice has been served and no one is above the law."

They won't of course because their bloodlust overrides all.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
First Page Last Page
Page 173 of 192

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.