*** Official Trump Hush Money Trial Thread ***

480,170 Views | 6386 Replies | Last: 43 sec ago by SpreadsheetAg
shiftyandquick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aggiehawg said:

An absurd sentencing by Merchan could spur SCOTUS to get involved, I would think.

A suspended sentence with probation, no domestic travel restrictions would likely be innocuous enough. But jail, house arrest at Mar A Lago? Preventing him from campaigning? That might be too much election interference for them to swallow.
Weekends in the clink for 1 year. Let's do it.
aggiehawg
AG
shiftyandquick said:

aggiehawg said:

An absurd sentencing by Merchan could spur SCOTUS to get involved, I would think.

A suspended sentence with probation, no domestic travel restrictions would likely be innocuous enough. But jail, house arrest at Mar A Lago? Preventing him from campaigning? That might be too much election interference for them to swallow.
Do that and SCOTUS more likely steps in.
Rockdoc
AG
shiftyandquick said:

aggiehawg said:

That will get him more money and more votes. Your boy Biden will be blown away. Let's do it!
IslanderAg04
aezmvp said:

They're supporting a rapist, incestuous pedophile corrupt criminal for President. We're only 1/5 according to them. So I mean....

You just described Bill Clinton, now do Biden, rofl.
oh no
AG
Rockdoc said:

Your boy Biden will be blown away.
I think it's more likely a commie lunatic blows Trump away. Biden will just be paid to go away before their convention in August.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
aezmvp
Didn't know Clinton was incestuous. Oops. My bad.
backintexas2013
AG
A liberal wanting to put non violent offenders in prison. That's a first.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Gigem314 said:

BluHorseShu said:

Gigem314 said:

BluHorseShu said:

milner79 said:

A country in distress.

This kind of thing does those who actually served in wars and had a REAL need to fly it a great disservice. Those folks often died.
Uh, the greater disservice to those who died for a free country is what's happening under its current leadership and climate. But yes, let's get upset over someone posting an image of an upside down flag. Definitely the more important thing to be concerned about.
Cool. So go ahead and pick up a purple heart from the military surplus and wear it around. Ridiculous. And remember too that flying the flag upside down is what the liberal hippies did in the sixties. So guess you have that in common.
Uh, what does picking up a purple heart and wearing it around have to do with the current **** show going on with our country's leadership? You're just babbling and deflecting.

But hey, keep on showing more outrage over someone posting an image on a message board than what's actually happening in our country right now. You've clearly got your priorities straight.

Member how she constantly tells us she's conservative?

I member.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
HTownAg98 said:

He wasn't randomly selected. He got the case because of the other cases in Trump's orbit that he'd presided over.

Which further goes to prove my point that any X/Twitter post you see with flashing beacons should be viewed with great skepticism.
https://ww2.nycourts.gov/rules/chiefadmin/100.shtml

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
GenericAggie
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

HTownAg98 said:

He wasn't randomly selected. He got the case because of the other cases in Trump's orbit that he'd presided over.
I would say that is even worse. Stalinist.

A Biden donor judge. A DOJ prosecutor. In Manhattan. Two lawyers "randomly" on the jury.
I agree but didn't the defense have the opportunity to take them off the jury?
shiftyandquick
Maybe if Trump is elected we will finally start to see some national reforms for felons, about getting reformed persons with felons back into society successfully? This could be a very good thing, as we may have our first felon President. Who, as I understand it as a resident of New York state, can indeed vote. He must be grateful for that reform.
backintexas2013
AG
You realize that's a state issue. States are responsible for parole unless it's a federal crime. Do you really not know that? It's pretty sad.
TAMUallen
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

FJB!
WHOOP!'91
AG
shiftyandquick said:

Maybe if Trump is elected we will finally start to see some national reforms for felons, about getting reformed persons with felons back into society successfully? This could be a very good thing, as we may have our first felon President. Who, as I understand it as a resident of New York state, can indeed vote. He must be grateful for that reform.
Hopefully we'll see the fascist left get a taste of their own medicine so they will think twice before pulling this garbage. Unequal justice won't be tolerated forever.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Dems trying to use this ruling to repair Hillary Clinton??

First Page Refresh
Page 183 of 183

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.