*** Official Trump Hush Money Trial Thread ***

543,331 Views | 6727 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by will25u
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TexAgs91 said:

4 said:

This was 100pct predetermined AND it will 100 pct help Trump win.

HOWEVER... it is long past time to end this union.
What gives you hope? Even if they elect him, nothing will touch the deep state.

I'm not sure I understand your question.

My point is that this will help Trump win this election... short of massive cheating, which will of course happen... AND

That it's time for the conservative states to secede.

Give the Godless left their own country and watch them blow up. We need to get away from them at all costs. We are in a union with people that want to destroy the union.
Im Gipper
aggiehawg said:

Im Gipper said:

Quote:

So the gag order stays in effect another month and a half while everybody else on the planet can say anything they want about the verdict.

WRONG!!!

Trump can and will say whatever he wants about this verdict!
Where is the order releasing him from the gag order?

Where does the gag order say he can't talk about the verdict?

There is nothing to release him from with regard to commenting on this.

I'm Gipper
DannyDuberstein
AG
TxAgLaw03RW said:

Being a Republican, that's the crime.

Exactly this. It's not only a "get orange man" move, it's a move to scare away good people from running. 3rd world bullsh
Irish 2.0
i is smart
AG
Wrong thread
Ag with kids
AG
FTAG 2000 said:

Sims said:

Rapier108 said:

Sims said:

What if Biden pardoned Trump to win back that "adult in the room" mantle?
Presidents can't pardon for state convictions.
Alright, well change my question -

"I have requested a pardon on behalf of Donald Trump from Kathy Hochul so that the country can begin to heal..."

Blah blah... I'm more concerned about the politics of the move and not the block and tackle of the action.
LOL.

Biden's team has been helping quarterback this the whole time.

They want to make this fall about Trump and all Republicans being felons and aiding and abetting, and take the attention off the four year trainwreck and economic ruin we've endured under him.
Yep.

They're going to try to attach this FELON tag to EVERY Republican going forward.
TheCurl84
AG
If in fact this propels Trump to the next presidency, and if it propels the R's to control both the House and Senate, then I believe a very strong precedent has been set.

The D's cannot complain when Trump goes after Biden, his family, members of the DOJ, FBI, CIA, etc. Come next January, let the indictments fly.

If we are gonna go banana republic, let's go all in.
Harry Stone
AG
[You are welcome to reply to other users arguments with your own points, but do not make up hypothetical arguments for the users you are reply to with arguments they have not made and then make comments about your own hypothetical arguments for them. Just discuss what other users are commenting on as it relates to the subject of the thread. -Staff]
Pylon Cam
What a great day for our country, as traitor Trump is now a convicted felon. Hopefully these are the first of many felony convictions to come for him.
aggiejayrod
AG

[Calling out moderation isn't the way to go -- Staff]
4stringAg
AG
i is smart said:

I think they just made a huge mistake politically.
I agree and Biden will compound it with the constant "convicted felon" talk. One thing is for sure, the Dems have no clue on the pulse of at least half the American electorate, maybe more. They live in their coastal media induced bubbles that everyone thinks Trump is Hitler.
Tex117
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

One last time, what crime was committed that the jury had to agree happened to make the charges stick?
Falsifying Business Records
The legal language establishing the degrees of Falsifying Business Records have specifically defined elements and terms that not merely may but will have an impact on your case. Two of these words, "enterprise" and "business record," for example, have specific meanings that you must discuss with your counsel. Simply, if you delete, alter or make a false entry in the business records of an enterprise and you do so with the intent to defraud, you have run afoul of the misdemeanor crime. If when you do so, you also have the intent to further or conceal another criminal offense, then you have committed the felony crime.

That said...what happened (and a somewhat novel concept) is that they said because it dealt with campaign funds...it made it a felony.

They have a strong LEGAL appeal for that.

I think a fun bet (whether its good or not, don't know), is that an appeals court will knock it down to a misdomeaner like the statute says...take the felony off the table...Trump pays a fine...the end.
Trek Strategy
Sponsor
AG
Ag Defense Rules said:

I just donated $100 to Trump on WinRed.com.

If this farce of a trial makes you ill, I urge you to donate too.
I think the website might be overwhelmed with small donations right now.
aggiehawg
AG
Malibu said:

I'm sure this post will go over like a lead balloon. This trial and the other civil case should have never happened and are a disgrace. I have no intention of voting for Trump, and think the January 6th case is the only one with material weight of national consequence that the American public deserves an answer about. I think Trump should face consequences for that, but also think Trump is the victim of lawfare and selective prosecution in NY.
Selective prosecution and lawfare are an escalation of the cold civil war and an easy way to see things turn hot and violent. Losing our republic over using the wrong GL to code NDA expenses for sticking it in crazy is a terrible moment in history.

Expecting a shark attack from this post, and have no plans to respond further.
I gave you a star for that, BTW. (Which you know is a very rare occurrence from me.)

Glad to see you have your own guardrails, as wide as those may be.
oh no
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

One last time, what crime was committed that the jury had to agree happened to make the charges stick?
they don't even know
Agthatbuilds
Hi shanked.
FriscoKid
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

They will never let Trump win. The election will be as crooked as this trial if necessary.
jt2hunt
AG
Pylon Cam said:

What a great day for our country, as traitor Trump is now a convicted felon. Hopefully these are the first of many felony convictions to come for him.

Bless your heart you poor little thing glad to see you about posting!
Infection_Ag11
AG
Ag with kids said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

rgag12 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

There is no other candidate. We knew the outcome of this case long ago and let a bonafide successful conservative and he couldn't make a dent.

Trump will likely win in November unless people were waiting on this outcome. Most trump voters accept him for who he is, whether that includes felon or not.

We'll see what the polls say. Hope you're right, but not holding my breath

Nobody who was voting for Trump yesterday has changed their mind today. That person literally doesn't exist.

Now if he were sent to prison? Yes, but literally nobody in his corner gives a **** about this conviction.
This issue is the folks that are undecided. How will THIS push them? Towards or away from voting for Trump.

I was going to skip the top ballot this year.

I will not be doing that now. This pushed me to vote Trump.

It will push a very, very small number of people who wouldn't have voted for him (but weren't voting for Biden either) to vote for him. I don't believe once single person who was ever even potentially going to vote for him now won't.

So to whatever small extent it has an impact, it will only help him. Now again that changes based on polling data if he's sitting in Rikers on Election Day.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Pylon Cam said:

Pathetic.

He's going to be inaugurated Jan 20 though.
TheEternalOptimist
The only cure for this is secession, revolution, and the expulsion of leftists wherever we find them.

The system is beyond repair - even for Trump.

Embrace Christ. Prepare for dark times. But know that good will eventually overcome...... by whatever means God ordains.
zoneag
Not really an unreasonable post at all, and it's nice to see someone on the left who sees the danger in the road that the left is taking this country down.
Psycho Bunny
aggiehawg said:

Psycho Bunny said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Why so far out.
Presentencng reports take about a month or two. So he's putting pressure to get it done as early as possible.

Gag order is still in effect, is my understanding at this point.
Thanks for the info from those that tagged my comment.
To be clear, presentencing reports can take several months in state trials. A two months is a quick one depending on location. And in other cases, the judge will ask how long that report will take and schedule accordingly. Very unclear if that occurred here but in theory, it could have been done for several days now.

Hell if I know at this point.

One thing I do know, NY legal system has been trashed for a long time going forward. Any honest businesspeople should be getting the hell outta there. They should know they are next.
I appreciate your comments aggiehawg. Thanks for keeping us all updated on this fiasco.
Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate

The universe is cold and unfeeling, the only constant is chaos.

The game of life is rigged death always wins.
richardag
Tex117 said:

bobbranco said:

Psycho Bunny said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

The verdict reading is completed. The jurors all have straight faces.

After parties ask for them to be polled, the jurors individually confirm "Yes" that this is their verdict.
Quote:

Donald Trump, who had remained staring straight ahead as the guilty verdict was read on each count, looked over toward the jury box as each member of the panel confirmed their verdict.

He's gone back to looking straight ahead with a straight face as Judge Juan Merchan thanks the jurors.
Quote:

Judge Juan Merchan sets a sentencing date for July 11.

Why so far out.
To allow Biden use of the felony at their debate. All by design.
This is my guess. The sentencing will probably be pretty light....but not knowing and just saying "Felon" will carry more weight in a debate.

Regardless...I just don't see this mattering much. (And yall know, Im no real Trump fan).
I wouldn't put it past this corrupt judge sentencing President Trump to the maximum.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
crowman2010
AG
Pylon Cam said:

I think you meant for Biden, right?
DannyDuberstein
AG
What it will do is invigorate more to donate and more to actually show up at the polls
Tex117
AG
TheEternalOptimist said:

The only cure for this is secession, revolution, and the expulsion of leftists wherever we find them.

The system is beyond repair - even for Trump.

Embrace Christ. Prepare for dark times. But know that good will eventually overcome...... by whatever means God ordains.
Username does not checkout.
Timmay!
More convinced than ever he is going to win in November.
TheEternalOptimist
Pylon Cam said:

Your time of gloating will be at an end and I predict far sooner than you can imagine.
TAMUallen
AG
Wish I had a flag pole to fly an upside down flag
BlackLab
AG
For everyone saying he won't spend one day in jail, are we forgetting about who the judge is? I think he will consider a jail sentence bc it's 34 felony counts.
Barnyard96
AG
Pylon Cam said:

This post almost makes the guilty verdict worth it. Omg
Aggie95
AG
Pylon Cam said:

Don't care. He's still a vastly better POTUS candidate than Biden. Bring on all the felonies you can muster.
No Spin Ag
TAMUallen said:

Wish I had a flag pole to fly an upside down flag

I'm sure you can find a way to put one on your Twitter if you're on Twitter.
Irish 2.0
BlackLab said:

For everyone saying he won't spend one day in jail, are we forgetting about who the judge is? I think he will consider a jail sentence bc it's 34 felony counts.
I think there will be an emergency appeal that forces Merchan to delay.
First Page Last Page
Page 174 of 193

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.