Good Abbott

23,712 Views | 240 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by Tea Party
TexAgs91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Birdwatcher said:

it was killed because maga extremist republicans donors want the cheap labor. This invasion nonsense is all a charade. It's a surge in immigration, not an invasion.
extreme make America great again donors?

When will this horror ever end?!!!
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
TAMUallen
AG
I Like Mike said:

Hmmm.

Updated:
Ciboag96
So, what are the Fedbois next move?

- Can't bring US military in. Bad look
- Can't nationalize all these states national guard. Very bad look
- Can't do nothing.
Nanomachines son
nortex97 said:

The Confederacy 2.0+
Dr. Mephisto
AG
Ciboag96 said:

- Can't do nothing.

Don't worry. Joe Biden, deft politician and shrewd thinker and not-at-all-stupid and not-at-all-demented is on the case!

His smooth and rationale judgment will soothe the masses once his clever and universally beneficial solution is revealed.

I mean, it's Joe Biden, after all! Nothing to fear!
American Hardwood
AG
He's probably calling Trudeau for advice right now.
TAMUallen
AG
Ciboag96 said:

- Can't do nothing.

Even more interesting will be if Border Patrol stands down or is incapable, due to objections, of cutting the wire.
TexAgs91
AG
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
richardag
Birdwatcher said:

it was killed because maga extremist republicans donors want the cheap labor. This invasion nonsense is all a charade. It's a surge in immigration, not an invasion.
Sarcasm duly noted.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
TexasAggie73
AG
Just more money being spent for the landfill.
The Fall Guy
AG
Sgt. Schultz said:

Nanomachines son said:

Other interesting developments:

Abbott has the Feds over a barrel right now. If the Feds the anything apparently a whole lot of the military will immediately defect.
Could be 1836 all over again. At this point, TEXIT is a given. Whether its in the near future or down the road, its gonna happen. Not if but rather when.

No it is not. Texas Govt wont do it. They dont want it. This will play itself out hopefully to our advantage
LMCane
TAMUallen
AG
LMCane said:

Get that anti Trump, pro RFK, derail out of here
American Hardwood
AG
Agreed, but it is kind of surprising that Trump hasn't said anything yet on the showdown to my knowledge.
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
I am glad Governor Greg Abbott is not giving up on this fight. I am glad the Texas National Guard is installing more razor wires.
TAMUallen
AG
I'd post his stuff here but it's for another thread if we're going RFK v Trump
American Hardwood
AG
Please don't, I'm so tired of the ???? vs. Trump threads. No offense.
Ciboag96
Maybe this will happen:

- Fedbois cut a deal with cartels to start lobbing lead across the river at the National guard
- Fedbois "come to the rescue" and "secure the border"
- Fedbois are now there en mass and the border crossings continue
- Fedbois continue to look the over way as fentanyl and children are trafficked across
Demosthenes81
AG
TAMUallen
AG
I'm not but I don't want it polluting and derailing here. You can see Trump's statement in another thread already
American Hardwood
BenFiasco14
AG
I wish we had one mega thread on this with a conspicuous name.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
aTm2004
AG
LMCane said:

RFK feels slighted by the dem party but isn't a viable candidate, so he's free to offer his opinion when it hurts Biden. Trump wants and needs Biden to own the border 100%, and the moment he says something, all the attention goes from the actual situation to him, so him staying silent is what is best.
Nanomachines son

Here is Trump's support. He goes pretty hard.
JB!98
AG
This is really it in a nutshell. Brilliant move by Abbott and the other governors.
Today, unfortunately, many Americans have good reason to fear that they will be victimized if they are unable to protect themselves. And today, no less than in 1791, the Second Amendment guarantees their right to do so. - Justice Samuel Alito 2022
JB!98
AG
Abbott needs to hold a press conference and see if he can break into prime time broadcasting at least locally. Outline the situation and take a stand. That would give this thing real "wheels". I sure hope we have a plan and don't back down from this. I don't mean open conflict, but a real political contest of wills.

I had to hold a 30 minute dissertation on this with my wife and son because they knew nothing about it. It needs more screen time.
Today, unfortunately, many Americans have good reason to fear that they will be victimized if they are unable to protect themselves. And today, no less than in 1791, the Second Amendment guarantees their right to do so. - Justice Samuel Alito 2022
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
That sounds a little insurrectiony, how long until he's indicted for that statement?
Stat Monitor Repairman
samurai_science
Funky Winkerbean
AG
txags92
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

Someday in the future China will be putting all the electronic intelligence gathering they have been doing to good use to cripple us if we try to interfere when they decide to take back Taiwan.
JB!98
AG
Don't worry concerned moderates, I have good intel that Gen. Poopy Pants is currently crossing the Delaware to put down the rebellion. He is only a month late, but I have heard he has a stutter .
Funky Winkerbean
AG
JB!98
AG
Abbott's response. I am pretty sure the guy on the right works out and is the last person you want to run into cutting down razor wire.
Funky Winkerbean
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.