The Taylor Swift psyop confirmed?

25,535 Views | 202 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by No Spin Ag
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anybody that doesn't understand what the deal is with all this should watch the documentary on Netflix called The Social Dilemma.

Reenforces the point that big-tech sells influence over human behavior and shows how it's done.

We about to see all this play out in a spectacular way.
No Spin Ag
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Anybody that doesn't understand what the deal is with all this should watch the documentary on Netflix called The Social Dilemma.

Reenforces the point that big-tech sells influence over human behavior and shows how it's done.

We about to see all this play out in a spectacular way.

We've been seeing it, thanks to Facebook and Twitter/X for about a decade now.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Stat Monitor Repairman
In any event, further proof that we live in a computer simulation and somebody loaded the taylorswiftsuperbowl.exe plug-in.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
bizag07 said:

OH NO.

Swift broke the all time record for Album of the Year (Grammy's biggest prize) wins tonight, AND announced a new album tonight. Less than a week before all this stuff with Biden and the Super Bowl will go down.

What will happen next?!?! The drama is happening right before our eyes.

(And we are helpless sheep unable to stop it, or something, or whatever… *eyeroll*)

Did she use her awards stage tonight to say one thing political (as this board has endlessly railed on others for doing)?

Nope. She used it to sell more albums.

texagbeliever
Poll on Swift/Kelce Impact

Latest poll out of PA is that Swift/Kelce would have little impact on Biden vs Trump. Which is likely why you won't see a major endorsement.

Oh unrelated, but Trump was +8 over Biden in PA.
No Spin Ag
texagbeliever said:

Poll on Swift/Kelce Impact

Latest poll out of PA is that Swift/Kelce would have little impact on Biden vs Trump. Which is likely why you won't see a major endorsement.

Oh unrelated, but Trump was +8 over Biden in PA.

There was a report earlier this week that said only about 20% of voting age Taylor Swift fans would be swayed to vote if she came out and reminded them to vote.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Stat Monitor Repairman
CBS spent past 15-min addressing Taylor Swift psyop and then shows live shot of TS talking to commissioner of NFL.

Psyop confirmed.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Im trying to learn more about Taylor (omg Tay Tay!).

Can any swifty explain to me how the fandom thinks she was "cancelled" in 2016? I dont give a **** enough to look it up.

Enjoy the super bowl all!
Get Off My Lawn

CBS spent past 15-min addressing Taylor Swift psyop and then shows live shot of TS talking to commissioner of NFL.

Psyop confirmed.
The NFL is certainly happy to milk the situation for increased eyeballs. Are they also putting a thumb on the scale? I'm not sure about overtly, but I'm guessing refs know not to be the one who erroneously screws up big $… which likely plays into the calls some do/don't make.
Texas velvet maestro
so what were those weirdos doing in taylor's suite?

talking about the hoodoo
Not Coach Jimbo

Psyop confirmed.

I love early on it was "we aren't just showing Taylor swift... look at all these other stars." ... then the 2nd quarter hits and they no longer exist.

Also, why the **** does lady gaga and any of these stars go to the super bowl? You know they are talking **** about football "meat heads" any chance they get.

Kelce would make a great hulk hogan though.
bmks270
AG
Not Coach Jimbo said:

Psyop confirmed.

I love early on it was "we aren't just showing Taylor swift... look at all these other stars." ... then the 2nd quarter hits and they no longer exist.

Also, why the **** does lady gaga and any of these stars go to the super bowl? You know they are talking **** about football "meat heads" any chance they get.

Kelce would make a great hulk hogan though.

It's a networking and party event for the ultra wealthy. They don't go for the game.

El Gallo Blanco
Texas velvet maestro said:

talking about the hoodoo
Just evil raunchy Ice Spice hangin with TS and her crew wearing an upside down cross and throwing up Satanic hand gestures (the gif version was actually creepy but can't find it)..

Not that I ever had a high opinion of TS, but WTH is she doing hangin with this level of trash?

Stat Monitor Repairman
nai06
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

Texas velvet maestro said:

talking about the hoodoo
Just evil raunchy Ice Spice hangin with TS and her crew wearing an upside down cross and throwing up Satanic hand gestures (the gif version was actually creepy but can't find it)..

Not that I ever had a high opinion of TS, but WTH is she doing hangin with this level of trash?

She's a newer artist and they recorded a track on Midnights together
Faustus
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/111913990846366079

Quote:

I signed and was responsible for the Music Modernization Act for Taylor Swift and all other Musical Artists. Joe Biden didn't do anything for Taylor, and never will. There's no way she could endorse Crooked Joe Biden, the worst and most corrupt President in the History of our Country, and be disloyal to the man who made her so much money. Besides that, I like her boyfriend, Travis, even though he may be a Liberal, and probably can't stand me!

ZOMG! That can't be right. Someone needs to reach out to Swift's bae to make sure he can stand President Trump given that it's causing a little angst from the erstwhile Commander in Chief.

Also Taylor couldn't be that disloyal af. smh.
No Spin Ag
Faustus said:

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/111913990846366079

Quote:

I signed and was responsible for the Music Modernization Act for Taylor Swift and all other Musical Artists. Joe Biden didn't do anything for Taylor, and never will. There's no way she could endorse Crooked Joe Biden, the worst and most corrupt President in the History of our Country, and be disloyal to the man who made her so much money. Besides that, I like her boyfriend, Travis, even though he may be a Liberal, and probably can't stand me!

ZOMG! That can't be right. Someone needs to reach out to Swift's bae to make sure he can stand President Trump given that it's causing a little angst from the erstwhile Commander in Chief.

Also Taylor couldn't be that disloyal af. smh.

I really hope this is the only time Trump has posted about Tay Tay, because if it isn't, it might get people to thinking she's living rent free in his head.
Stat Monitor Repairman
20ag07
Soooo.. the White House said absolutely nothing.

And everyone knows Taylor ain't showing up for that.

But some people got some headlines….
Stat Monitor Repairman

Uh Oh.

Swift moves about town wearing a giant umbrella to shield from paparazzi which results in her 71-y/o pops punching a photographer in the face.

'Baby, you'll be famous, chase you down until you love me

Papa-paparazzi'
boboguitar
AG
Honestly, good on pops.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Agreed. The paparazzi are kind of like drug dealers, I don't know what's worse…them or those who consume their product.
No Spin Ag
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Agreed. The paparazzi are kind of like drug dealers, I don't know what's worse…them or those who consume their product.

They both need each other. No different that those who post things on social media and those who can't wait to give those posts the likes.
El Gallo Blanco
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Paparazzi are trash, and so are those who fuel the demand. That being said, I both respect the celebs that get in their faces and tell them to F off, as well as the laid back ones who see it as no big deal and just talk with them with a smile when confronted.

I guess I could see myself falling into either camp, depending on what mood I am in that day or what I have on my plate.
Texas velvet maestro
I don't mind it when the celeb royalty is made uncomfortable. Most Americans live with discomfort and never get their meals comped in the finest restaurants.
rgvag11
Where's Kelce?
Stat Monitor Repairman

On a scale of 1 to 10 how wrong were you all about this Taylor Swift?
No Spin Ag
rgvag11 said:

Where's Kelce?
In the kitchen fixing his Tay-Tay a sammich.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.