The Taylor Swift psyop confirmed?

25,544 Views | 202 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by No Spin Ag
El Gallo Blanco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Carvill looks like one of the pedos from the Tuttle family from the first season of True Detective.
Haha, no doubt. Would have been perfectly cast for that show if he was an unknown actor, just based on his warped/demented facial features and voice alone. One of the greatest, most creepy seasons of a TV show ever, and he could have made it just THAT much creepier.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
I can hear his voice…"follow me, little prince…"
El Gallo Blanco

I can hear his voice…"follow me, little prince…"
"...I've gat sump'n ta show ya dahn heeya"

...then BOOM, Marty turns the corner and lays two to the chest, one to the head...then Cohle runs up, genuinely impressed with Marty (for the first time ever). What could have been.
Retired FBI Agent

https://tips.fbi.gov/
1-800-225-5324
Old Army Ghost

Old Army Ghost said:

TA-OP said:

No Spin Ag said:

Does this mean the right is four years late with getting their outrage on her? Or were they doing this four years ago and just doing it again this election cycle?
It's because she's a woman. It has to be. No one here or MAGA people in the wild had ANY problem with Trump parading around Kanye, Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, or John Rich.
no way

the leader of maga is nothing but a gentleman

"Grab them by the *****. You can do anything."

Derp derp Tara Reade. Derp derp showering with his own daughter. Derp derp sniffing prepubescent girls on video.

I don't like Trump. At all. However, some of you are over the top ridiculous with your hypocrisy.
hypocrisy

how many women have you sexually assaulted

0 accusations against me
trump has dozens of accusations and have even been convicted

your hero sexually abuses women
thats maga
Old Army has gone to hell.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Deflect! My pedophile is more virtuous than your womanizer!
Old Army Ghost
Funky Winkerbean said:

desantis is not a pedophile
Stat Monitor Repairman

Narrative has been set that the fate of America lies with the glitter nail-polish tipped fingers of the Swiftie voting bloc.

What a time to be alive, and how much more can you be entertained?!

Peak America and we living in it!
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Old Army Ghost said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

He's also not a candidate.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Baskin Robbins sampler spoon of how it's going so far.
Texas velvet maestro
I wouldn't be surprised if among her online army the "swifties," there are some real pros who can do all kinds of stuff. Pros who don't listen to girlie songs about bad boyfriends.

At the least she's a corporate psyop. generating so much content, like two threads here...at TexAgs, a place where very literally, nobody will vote or change their vote based on the TS endorsement.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Old Army Ghost said:

Old Army Ghost said:

TA-OP said:

No Spin Ag said:

Does this mean the right is four years late with getting their outrage on her? Or were they doing this four years ago and just doing it again this election cycle?
It's because she's a woman. It has to be. No one here or MAGA people in the wild had ANY problem with Trump parading around Kanye, Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, or John Rich.
no way

the leader of maga is nothing but a gentleman

"Grab them by the *****. You can do anything."

Derp derp Tara Reade. Derp derp showering with his own daughter. Derp derp sniffing prepubescent girls on video.

I don't like Trump. At all. However, some of you are over the top ridiculous with your hypocrisy.
hypocrisy

how many women have you sexually assaulted

0 accusations against me
trump has dozens of accusations and have even been convicted

your hero sexually abuses women
thats maga

"My hero"? So dumb. Can you form an argument to someone who is NOT. A Trump supporter?

Also…PLEASE don't tell me you voted for, or will be voting for Biden because you get to add pedophilia and incest to YoUr hErO'S list.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
" Queens stand together" and " we need to make each other's crowns shine" from a bunch of middle aged women with no jobs watching The View on a Thursday afternoon while covered in Cheetos dust.
Old Army Ghost
hypocrisy

why i a hypocrite for notnsupporting a guy who sexually assaults women
Fat Black Swan
AG
BluHorseShu said:

agent-maroon said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Quote:

According to three people familiar with the matter, Trump loyalists working on or close to the former president's campaign, longtime Trump allies in right-wing media, and an array of outside advisers to the ex-president have long taken it as a given that Swift will eventually endorse Biden (as she did in 2020). Indeed, several of these Republicans and conservative media figures have discussed the matter with Trump over the past few months, the sources say.
A whole three people familiar with the matter?

Sounds serious.

Holy war? I'll take y'all's word for it but are we sure we ain't being psyopped?

Sounds kinda' psyoppy, but we'll see.

Right?

Remember that guy back in high school that was trying to act like he was a player having sex with any number of girls, but it was so painfully obvious that he had no idea what sex was like and had probably never even kissed anyone other than his mom? Yeah, that's what I think of every time the media or an F16 poster goes off about Trump or his thoughts or his "MAGA cult" members.

Like Rolling Stone has any clue about Trump. These fools have no effing idea of what they're talking about...
Perception beats reality when your talking about peoples takes on people with extreme political views on anonymous message boards. People like to think they've got others here pegged on who they are....but that's the naivete the internet imparts. Everyone is an expert and everyone can put everyone else into neat little boxes.

What happens when most people can't perceive being inundated with mass messaging?

I'm indifferent to Taylor Swift, but I can recognize when her prevalence in popular culture is 5 times her 10-year average.

She was a pop star no different than Kanye and Ariana Grande until the week of the 2022 election when her popularity increased 5-fold and has remained there. For a decade nothing separated them in the public consciousness.

Her current search volume is twice Obama's highest in November 2008 and higher than Trump in November 2020 and January 2021.

Yes, Taylor is popular, but explain to me reasonably how she quintupled her popularity in November 2022 all by herself.
bizag07
Quote:

Yes, Taylor is popular, but explain to me reasonably how she quintupled her popularity in November 2022 all by herself.
Well let's see here.

On 10/21/22 she released a highly anticipated album.

Then on NOVEMBER 1ST 2022 SHE ANNOUNCED WHAT BECAME THE HIGHEST GROSSING TOUR OF ALL TIME. AND HER FIRST TOUR IN 5 YEARS.

So yeah, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what happened here.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_concert_tours

It does take a RIDICULOUS TIN FOIL HAT-IST assume something else was underfoot and this was related to mid-term elections.

That woman has made more money by staying out of the way of politics- and she's not going to mess with that (as she generally hasn't). And she's one of the few that can say that.
nai06
AG
She also released 2 new rerecorded albums in 2023. one of which was 1989 which the original has to be one of her best selling albums ever
Sq 17
Texas velvet maestro said:

here...at TexAgs, a place where very literally, nobody will vote or change their vote based on the TS endorsement.

If you include daughters and granddaughters TS will very likely cause some extra votes for Biden or whoever the D nominee is
Fat Black Swan
AG
That's reasonable enough and explains some of it. The week ending search volume numbers for October and November 2022 do not indicate peak volumes above her historical album and touring volumes. They are generally in the 15-35 range except for the week ending 11/13 which had a volume of 83

The current trailing 12 month volume is greater than the trailing 24 volume of Kanye, Ariana Grande, Justin Beiber, Joe Biden, Barack Obama, and Donald Trump.

What's separates the most recent admin from the previous 10 and the current tour from the previous 5? Are they inherently 3-4x more interesting to the public?
bmks270
AG
Fat Black Swan said:

That's reasonable enough and explains some of it. The week ending search volume numbers for October and November 2022 do not indicate peak volumes above her historical album and touring volumes. They are generally in the 15-35 range except for the week ending 11/13 which had a volume of 83

The current trailing 12 month volume is greater than the trailing 24 volume of Kanye, Ariana Grande, Justin Beiber, Joe Biden, Barack Obama, and Donald Trump.

What's separates the most recent admin from the previous 10 and the current tour from the previous 5? Are they inherently 3-4x more interesting to the public?

Her fans are old enough now to afford the tickets. My observation is she seems to have a lot fans in the age 25-35 range.
nai06
AG
Fat Black Swan said:

I would say yes.

For one thing, the tour is massive, bigger than her previous one. Second, it's not just covering a single album. In the Eras tour setlist, she covers popular tracks from every single album. It's why it's a 40+ song setlist.

Outside of that, I don't think it's unusual that Popstars ate more popular than politicians. That's almost a given. Looking at the other names, Kanye has been on a decline for awhile as well
Stat Monitor Repairman
Kanye and Taylor Swift reunite onstage to perform at Super Bowl '25; introduction made by President Michelle Obama.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
BallerStaf2003
AG
No Spin Ag
BallerStaf2003 said:

Okay, now that's funny.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
bizag07
OH NO.

Swift broke the all time record for Album of the Year (Grammy's biggest prize) wins tonight, AND announced a new album tonight. Less than a week before all this stuff with Biden and the Super Bowl will go down.

What will happen next?!?! The drama is happening right before our eyes.

(And we are helpless sheep unable to stop it, or something, or whatever… *eyeroll*)

Did she use her awards stage tonight to say one thing political (as this board has endlessly railed on others for doing)?

Nope. She used it to sell more albums.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Sounds like they got us right where they want us.
No Spin Ag
bizag07 said:

OH NO.

Swift broke the all time record for Album of the Year (Grammy's biggest prize) wins tonight, AND announced a new album tonight. Less than a week before all this stuff with Biden and the Super Bowl will go down.

What will happen next?!?! The drama is happening right before our eyes.

(And we are helpless sheep unable to stop it, or something, or whatever… *eyeroll*)

Did she use her awards stage tonight to say one thing political (as this board has endlessly railed on others for doing)?

Nope. She used it to sell more albums.

That's because it's all part of the plan.

Don't worry, it's coming when they least expect it. Or maybe it's coming when they expect it. Either way it's coming.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
dmart90
AG
I watched hey on the Grammy's last night. She sang along with the artists that played like a fan. She was gracious when she won an award and genuinely applauded those who won when she didn't. She seems like a genuinely nice person. I don't get the hate she receives on here.
Fat Black Swan
AG
nai06 said:

Fat Black Swan said:

I would say yes.

For one thing, the tour is massive, bigger than her previous one. Second, it's not just covering a single album. In the Eras tour setlist, she covers popular tracks from every single album. It's why it's a 40+ song setlist.

Outside of that, I don't think it's unusual that Popstars ate more popular than politicians. That's almost a given. Looking at the other names, Kanye has been on a decline for awhile as well

It makes sense that has a lot do with it. Her fan base is growing as she retains fans she's had for 20 years and continues to add young fans in the same demographics she's always had. So you go from a stable Google Trends long run average of 5-15 past previous peaks in the 20-25 range and to a figure in the 25-45 range for the early part of the tour.

The other part is going to be when she has gone into other social spheres for one reason or another. The November 2022 political endorsement puts her into the sphere of people interested in politics. That peaks in the 80's and goes back down to the level of her fandom. The fall and winter of 2023 she enters the sports sphere and that keeps her in the 50-60 range. January 2024 hits and she re-enters the political consciousness due to primary season and speculation of political endorsement for the 2024 election and registers a 100 on the public consciousness. Throw in a Super Bowl and some Grammy's and she's dominating like no other popstar in the internet era.

It's just kind of funny some people see it as natural for a politician to seek the endorsement of an individual who has skyrocketed into the public consciousness and publicly supported you in the past. Some are wondering where the heck did this come from and why is it entering my sphere of interest. Some get angry that it's entered their sphere. Some get angry at neutral or moderately critical discussion of Swift. And some think it's ridiculous to speculate that it's not a completely natural phenomenon.

The irony is trying to understand the phenomenon feeds into the phenomenon.
Rapier108
dmart90 said:

I watched hey on the Grammy's last night. She sang along with the artists that played like a fan. She was gracious when she won an award and genuinely applauded those who won when she didn't. She seems like a genuinely nice person. I don't get the hate she receives on here.
Mostly people are just sick and tired of hearing about her 24/7. Fox News usually has 3-7 articles about her on the main page. ESPN usually has at least one. Sports radio talks about her as much as they do about sports.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
Taylor Swift broke the all time record for Album of the Year (Grammy's biggest prize) with 4 wins last night, and announced a new album less than a week before all this stuff with the Super Bowl coming. After a monthly Sunday evening Church meeting yesterday, I told 3 of my fellow Church members how excited I am for the 49ers in the Super Bowl. Because of the Taylor Swift factor and her support for Joe Biden, they think the 49ers carry the fate of the Presidential Election and the country on their backs. One of them is a 49er fan from Anaheim, California and a sophomore at UT Austin but a Trump supporter. I am a 49ers fan and a Trump supporter, but I disagree because the vast majority of voters have decided who they will vote for.

Social media users started pointing out that the last time the two teams faced off was during a presidential election year. Noting that the last time both the Chiefs and Biden won, Democratic congressional staffer Sam Jeske wrote on X (formerly Twitter), "I guess we're rooting for the Chiefs, folks." Trump supporters, on the other hand, suggested that a win for San Francisco could mean a second Trump term or that both the Super Bowl and the presidential election are rigged. "49ers are going to the Superbowl! 2024 is the redemption year!!" one Trump fan tweeted. "2020 was Kansas City Chiefs vs San Francisco 49ers, the 49ers lost and then Covid happened and President Trump lost his re-election. This is the year we can take it all the way back!! 49ers Win and President Trump wins 2024!"

https://www.newsweek.com/chiefs-49ers-super-bowl-sparks-theory-about-donald-trump-joe-biden-1864814

I would like for the 49ers to win a 6th Super Bowl to tie the Steelers and Patriots, but I am prepared to handle a Super Bow loss. The Taylor Swift mania will keep rolling regardless of the Super Bowl outcome. Like many on this forum, I would like Trump to win, but I will be prepared for whatever the outcome is.
No Spin Ag
Rapier108 said:

dmart90 said:

Mostly people are just sick and tired of hearing about her 24/7. Fox News usually has 3-7 articles about her on the main page. ESPN usually has at least one. Sports radio talks about her as much as they do about sports.

Fox doesn't have to put her on anything unless they feel that's something their readers want to click on, be because they like her or because they think their readers want to fuel their outrage with it.

She's part of the football scene now, so it makes sense that those places talk about her. No different than when Madonna was dating Rodman.

Also, there are tons of articles on the pages I go to, many are the same throughout the week. The easiest to deal with them is to just scroll past them and not click on them. It's that easy.
MouthBQ98
AG
One gigantic click bait phenomenon spun out of control. The media is pushing it hard because they are drawing in impulsive types on both sides.
AggieVictor10
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

Old Army Ghost said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

He's also not a candidate.

POW!
hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. good times create weak men. and weak men create hard times.

less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real
Lol,lmao
Fjb

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.