The Taylor Swift psyop confirmed?

23,814 Views | 200 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by rgvag11
TA-OP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't get why she's living rent free in your heads. Heck, I thought most of you gave up NFL for life.
C@LAg
TA-OP said:

I don't get why she's living rent free in your heads. Heck, I thought most of you gave up NFL for life
I have not watched an NFL game in 4 years.

With the outrageously excessive coverage those two are getting, news of their bull****tery constantly flares up elsewhere in places where it should not be.

you literally cannot avoid mention of them - on reddit, insta, facebook, online forums, news sites, even political ones or local/regional sites.

they are there.

but congrats on the snappy comeback/attempted gotcha.
Tanya 93
C@LAg said:

TA-OP said:

I don't get why she's living rent free in your heads. Heck, I thought most of you gave up NFL for life

With the outrageously excessive coverage those two are getting, news of their bull****tery constantly flares up elsewhere in places where it should not be.

you literally cannot avoid mention of them - on reddit, insta, facebook, online forums, news sites, even political ones or local/regional sites.

they are there.

You never have to read more than a headline

Just saying...
TA-OP
C@LAg said:

TA-OP said:

they are there.

You can take you snappy argumentative rhetoric and shove it.

Places where it should not be? Can't avoid mention of them? You're right… today alone I heard about them on Glen Beck, Newsmax, and here. The only other place I saw them today? Candy95.
C@LAg
Tanya 93 said:

C@LAg said:

TA-OP said:

they are there.

You never have to read more than a headline

Just saying...
i should not have to even be exposed to the headline.

they are inane glorified entertainers.

there is no valid reason for them to be receiving the wide level of exposure in places where they should not even be a topic.

there is no reason there should be taylor swift stories on hunting web sites, or video game web sites or... etc.

but here are.
TA-OP
C@LAg said:

there is no reason there should be taylor swift stories on hunting web sites, or video game web sites or... etc.

but here are.

If true, then it's because it's making them money. So much for capitalism.
jja79
AG
C@LAg said:

TA-OP said:

they are there.

If you haven't watched a game in 4 years what do you know about the coverage? You're missing some really good football by the way.
shiftyandquick
Reality TV host Trump's greatest enemy and biggest issue today is Taylor Swift. We truly live in an Idiocracy.
Slicer97
AG
Y'all do realize y'all arguing about some **** shouldn't nobody care about, right?
jja79
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

How about we not watch the Superbowl

I thought conservatives stopped watching NFL games all together from the moment Kap took a knee.

You meant Von Miller didn't you?
Sh-to-the-Izzo
AG
Mac's mom = Napoleon's mom?!?!?
agent-maroon
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Quote:

According to three people familiar with the matter, Trump loyalists working on or close to the former president's campaign, longtime Trump allies in right-wing media, and an array of outside advisers to the ex-president have long taken it as a given that Swift will eventually endorse Biden (as she did in 2020). Indeed, several of these Republicans and conservative media figures have discussed the matter with Trump over the past few months, the sources say.
A whole three people familiar with the matter?

Sounds serious.

Holy war? I'll take y'all's word for it but are we sure we ain't being psyopped?

Sounds kinda' psyoppy, but we'll see.

Right?

Remember that guy back in high school that was trying to act like he was a player having sex with any number of girls, but it was so painfully obvious that he had no idea what sex was like and had probably never even kissed anyone other than his mom? Yeah, that's what I think of every time the media or an F16 poster goes off about Trump or his thoughts or his "MAGA cult" members.

Like Rolling Stone has any clue about Trump. These fools have no effing idea of what they're talking about...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ImSoDumb
Idiocracy
No Spin Ag
agwrestler said:

Joe needs her help filling a stadium anywhere close to the average Trump rally.

Joe didn't need to leave his basement to beat Trump last time.

If he got her help going around the country filling stadiums, he win all 57 states.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
shiftyandquick said:

Reality TV host Trump's greatest enemy and biggest issue today is Taylor Swift. We truly live in an Idiocracy.

…says the Biden voter.

I'm not defending Trump because I don't care about Trump but watching someone like you try and condescend to others while voting for Biden is mind-numbingly dumb.
BCG Disciple
AG
Lost me at the Carlyle group. The PE company that backed the buyout of her original work, which she didn't profit from and which caused a massive rift whereby she re-recorded everything and encouraged her fans to listen only to "Taylor's version", thus making the originals worth Pennie's on the dollar? Yeah, they're actually on the same side now!

Half baked right wing conspiracy.
Cromagnum
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

redcrayon said:

Taylor Swift is not apolitical.

https://instagr.am/p/BopoXpYnCes
280MM Followers...that are INSANE.

FIFY.

Also, the barrage was non-stop at my gym the other day. Every TV station had news of "Swifty Superbowl", or "Taylor has a concert in Tokyo before the game and her flight is 17 hours."

WGAS
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
Waffledynamics said:

APHIS AG said:

AgTrip said:

Who is the bigger fool, a person who endorses the worst President we have had in 50 years or the people that can barely have enough money for rent of food but yet, will spend hundreds of dollars to see her.

Hundreds? Try thousands. I know a teacher that went to three shows this past year, two of them including round trip flights.

The Taylor Swift fandom is psychotic.
Taylor Swift and her Feminions
Faustus
AGinHI said:

I've never listened to a Taylor Swift song. I know I've heard them, but I never actually listened.

So, just now, I scrolled through Rolling Stone's All 243 of Taylor Swift's Songs, Ranked.

Her music is befitting of a teen tv sitcom with equal longevity.

Hopefully I've inoculated my 9-year-old daughter, who wants to play bass, with the likes of Joan Jett
Which may present a different issue once she hits puberty.
BluHorseShu
AG
agent-maroon said:

Quote:

According to three people familiar with the matter, Trump loyalists working on or close to the former president's campaign, longtime Trump allies in right-wing media, and an array of outside advisers to the ex-president have long taken it as a given that Swift will eventually endorse Biden (as she did in 2020). Indeed, several of these Republicans and conservative media figures have discussed the matter with Trump over the past few months, the sources say.
A whole three people familiar with the matter?

Sounds serious.

Holy war? I'll take y'all's word for it but are we sure we ain't being psyopped?

Sounds kinda' psyoppy, but we'll see.

Right?

Remember that guy back in high school that was trying to act like he was a player having sex with any number of girls, but it was so painfully obvious that he had no idea what sex was like and had probably never even kissed anyone other than his mom? Yeah, that's what I think of every time the media or an F16 poster goes off about Trump or his thoughts or his "MAGA cult" members.

Like Rolling Stone has any clue about Trump. These fools have no effing idea of what they're talking about...
Perception beats reality when your talking about peoples takes on people with extreme political views on anonymous message boards. People like to think they've got others here pegged on who they are....but that's the naivete the internet imparts. Everyone is an expert and everyone can put everyone else into neat little boxes.
Stat Monitor Repairman
redcrayon said:

https://instagr.am/p/CGDz2N7hFTp

You right. Officially retracting that Taylor is apolitical.
No Spin Ag

redcrayon said:

Does this mean the right is four years late with getting their outrage on her? Or were they doing this four years ago and just doing it again this election cycle?
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
TA-OP
No Spin Ag said:

Does this mean the right is four years late with getting their outrage on her? Or were they doing this four years ago and just doing it again this election cycle?
It's because she's a woman. It has to be. No one here or MAGA people in the wild had ANY problem with Trump parading around Kanye, Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, or John Rich.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Still keepin' a close out for that Taylor Swift psyop.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Just a moment. Just a moment. Starting to pick up some static.
nai06
AG
Cromagnum said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

redcrayon said:

FIFY.

Also, the barrage was non-stop at my gym the other day. Every TV station had news of "Swifty Superbowl", or "Taylor has a concert in Tokyo before the game and her flight is 17 hours."

WGAS
literally millions and millions of people care. Like around half of the country

53% of U.S. Adults are Taylor Swift fans
Old Army Ghost
TA-OP said:

No Spin Ag said:

It's because she's a woman. It has to be. No one here or MAGA people in the wild had ANY problem with Trump parading around Kanye, Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, or John Rich.
no way

the leader of maga is nothing but a gentleman

"Grab them by the *****. You can do anything."
Old Army has gone to hell.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Old Army Ghost said:

TA-OP said:

No Spin Ag said:

no way

the leader of maga is nothing but a gentleman

"Grab them by the *****. You can do anything."

Derp derp Tara Reade. Derp derp showering with his own daughter. Derp derp sniffing prepubescent girls on video.

I don't like Trump. At all. However, some of you are over the top ridiculous with your hypocrisy.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Quote:

"I don't think there's anything strategic about this," Carville replied. "I think most of these people are sexually inadequate and they go for all this crazy stuff.
Carville joins the white knights. Says people who don't like Taylor got a small pee-pee.
No Spin Ag
nai06 said:

Cromagnum said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

redcrayon said:

FIFY.

WGAS

If even a fraction of those vote for Biden this year, and didn't vote because they were too young in the last election, Biden won't have to worry about anything come election night.
El Gallo Blanco
No Spin Ag said:

redcrayon said:

She wasn't nearly THIS in the news. This does feel like she is being built up to unprecedented levels and that she is going to come out fervently in support of one candidate and in opposition to the other. Bonus if her and that wh00re for big pharma, Travis Kelce, can come out in unison to issue a warning that "our democracy is under attack".

We shall see how they use this rat faced useful idiot stooge and her liberal bf to their advantage, or if they even use them at all. Feels like they will.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
No Spin Ag said:

nai06 said:

Cromagnum said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

redcrayon said:

FIFY.

WGAS

If even a fraction of those vote for Biden this year, and didn't vote because they were too young in the last election, Biden won't have to worry about anything come election night.

We're at the point where the current moron in office has done the worst job of any president in history, possibly on purpose, and the morons will giddily vote for him again without a second thought (to be fair…there's no first thought either) and we have college educated people not only cheering it on but rubbing it in the "other side's" faces.

Congrats, dummies. Now we're *all* screwed. Most are either too biased, or too dumb, to see it.
aggiehawg
AG

Quote:

"I don't think there's anything strategic about this," Carville replied. "I think most of these people are sexually inadequate and they go for all this crazy stuff.
Carville joins the white knights. Says people who don't like Taylor got a small pee-pee.
I had to double check whether Carvill is still married to Mary Matalin. They are still married. But Carville has been so demented in his recent appearances, I would have thought she would rein him in a bit. She used to have code words to get him to calm down and shut up, "Ratchet it down!"

Guess that doesn't work anymore.
El Gallo Blanco
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

I had to double check whether Carvill is still married to Mary Matalin. They are still married. But Carville has been so demented in his recent appearances, I would have thought she would rein him in a bit. She used to have code words to get him to calm down and shut up, "Ratchet it down!"

Guess that doesn't work anymore.
Even when i was little, I remember seeing that inbred looking slimeball on TV (my dad hated him) and commenting on how scary and evil he looked. Genuinely looks like an inbred demon from the swamp.

Over the years, I have noticed that a lot of people from Louisiana seem to have that rat-faced look. Deep-set beady eyes, intense overhanging brow line, and bony, borderline offensive facial features. But they are still generally good people. He, however, is not. His face offends me.

Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Carvill looks like one of the pedos from the Tuttle family from the first season of True Detective.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.