The Taylor Swift psyop confirmed?

23,921 Views | 200 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by rgvag11
Fat Black Swan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't know whether to laugh or acknowledge that the conspiracy theories were right.

C@LAg
we are an unserious country being run by unserious people.

also:

Pizza
Conspiracy theory was turned into a pejorative, wrongfully.

Yes there are excitable people that will latch onto anything (flat earthers, birds arent real, coast2coast - sorry spyderman), but not all theories about the existence of a conspiracy are false.
Pizza
C@LAg said:

we are an unserious country being run by Taylor Swift

Fify. We've found the puppet master. It's a 5'11 white chick.
Fat Black Swan
AG
Mike Benz has a number of threads with incredible rabbit holes on MIC funding and censorship.
BarKeep_03
AG
C@LAg said:

also:

No Spin Ag
Pizza said:

C@LAg said:

And from what I've seen about her concerts; her minions are pretty much every female between the ages of 0 and infinity.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
IndividualFreedom
Serious question....

Could Ta Ta run in a pinch for FJB if he strokes out and have a realistic chance of winning?
C@LAg
IndividualFreedom said:

Serious question....

Could Ta Ta run in a pinch for FJB if he strokes out and have a realistic chance of winning?
if the election was next year, then yes.

this year, no. wikipedia says she is 34 at time of the election.
AgTrip
Psycho Bunny
Sometimes you can't fix stupid.
TexAgs91
AG
C@LAg said:

no... this country is seriously being run by people serious about destroying it, destroying your culture and taking away your rights
C@LAg
AgTrip said:

need to update to billion.
AGinHI
AG
I've never listened to a Taylor Swift song. I know I've heard them, but I never actually listened.

So, just now, I scrolled through Rolling Stone's All 243 of Taylor Swift's Songs, Ranked.

Her music is befitting of a teen tv sitcom with equal longevity.

Hopefully I've inoculated my 9-year-old daughter, who wants to play bass, with the likes of Joan Jett
Stat Monitor Repairman
Folks sure raged when this issue was brought up a few months ago.

No denying that fact.
mustang1234
Bubble -gum music for adult leftists.
one MEEN Ag
AG
Pizza said:

C@LAg said:

First psyop Taylor Swift ran was convincing people she's under six feet.
Gigem314
AG
Fat Black Swan said:

I don't know whether to laugh or acknowledge that the conspiracy theories were right.

Govt:

Fat Black Swan
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

No denying that fact.

He delves into some background in a reply below that tweet. The lady works for a defense contractor that received millions in DOD funding to combat COVID disinformation on the internet.

Fund the Wuhan research then fund the censorship of any discussion on the results of that research to where the entire internet has the same level of discourse as the TexAgs COVID board.

sleepybeagle
AG
You know that weird feeling you just can't shake that the entire U.S. government is working against you?

It's because they are.
MaroonStain
AG
Reading this thread, I am trying to sing a Taylor Swift song in my head and keep churning out Katy Perry songs.
awinlonghorn
A self made woman who became a billionaire through her creativity, talent and hardwork. Sounds like we should be celebrating Taylor Swift for what our kids can be if they work hard. No entitlement, no handouts.
APHIS AG
AgTrip said:

Who is the bigger fool, a person who endorses the worst President we have had in 50 years or the people that can barely have enough money for rent of food but yet, will spend hundreds of dollars to see her.
TTUArmy
sleepybeagle said:

You know that weird feeling you just can't shake that the entire U.S. government is working against you?

It's because they are.
Just shake it off...
Rapier108
And what is the point of a psy-ops involving Taylor Swift?

It isn't like she is the first celebrity with a massive following. She just happens to have a huge one because modern media makes her far more accessible than previous celebs. She also has a top level marketing team.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Waffledynamics
AG
APHIS AG said:

AgTrip said:

Who is the bigger fool, a person who endorses the worst President we have had in 50 years or the people that can barely have enough money for rent of food but yet, will spend hundreds of dollars to see her.

Hundreds? Try thousands. I know a teacher that went to three shows this past year, two of them including round trip flights.

The Taylor Swift fandom is psychotic.
Pinochet
C@LAg said:

IndividualFreedom said:

Serious question....

She'll be 35 by inauguration so we're ****ed.
C@LAg
Pinochet said:

C@LAg said:

IndividualFreedom said:

Serious question....

She'll be 35 by inauguration so we're ****ed.
you're right. i messed that up. the 35 is to assume office, not run for it.
agent-maroon
AG
MaroonStain said:

Reading this thread, I am trying to sing a Taylor Swift song in my head and keep churning out Katy Perry songs.
I'm trying to remember a song - any song - that Taylor Swift sings besides shake it off, but I can't seem to summon the energy to actually look it up.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
willtackleforfood
AG

FJB
AG
Celebrities are "created" to entertain, distract, and manipulate their fans.
A.G.S.94
TexAgs91 said:

C@LAg said:

no... this country is seriously being run by people serious about destroying it, destroying your culture and taking away your rights

Unfortunately true. ANYONE on both sides that has been in politics long enough to get in the room (much less have a seat at the table) in Washington has been allowed to be there.
TexasAggie_02
AG
willtackleforfood said:

she hit the country music scene in 2006 and was extremely popular. She could sing, write and play instruments, and was seen as role model for young girls. That tweet makes it sound like she just recently blew up out of nowhere, but she is going on 18 years now in the biz. If the Dixie Chicks hadn't have committed career suicide in 2004, Taylor might not have taken off like she did.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Fat Black Swan said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

No denying that fact.

He delves into some background in a reply below that tweet. The lady works for a defense contractor that received millions in DOD funding to combat COVID disinformation on the internet.

Fund the Wuhan research then fund the censorship of any discussion on the results of that research to where the entire internet has the same level of discourse as the TexAgs COVID board.

Congrats, Covidians!!

You are the easily manipulated sheep we all thought you were!!!
No Spin Ag
TexasAggie_02 said:

willtackleforfood said:

she hit the country music scene in 2006 and was extremely popular. She could sing, write and play instruments, and was seen as role model for young girls. That tweet makes it sound like she just recently blew up out of nowhere, but she is going on 18 years now in the biz. If the Dixie Chicks hadn't have committed career suicide in 2004, Taylor might not have taken off like she did.

Taylor becoming a supporter of the left because of what the conservatives did to the Dixie Chicks. Now that's irony.

And yes, Taylor is extremely talented as a musician first. She connects very well with her fans of all ages and at all levels and from every account seems to genuinely be a kind and caring human being.

She's lasted this long because she's more than any one thing. She'll last as long as she wants for the same reason.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.