The Taylor Swift psyop confirmed?

25,543 Views | 202 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by No Spin Ag
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Savages!
Stat Monitor Repairman

Bills mafia moderators ban trolling Taylor. Glory be to God!
PA24
AG
Every generation has a swifty type character

Elvis
Beatles
Michael Jackson

Sure I am leaving someone out.
Jeeper79
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Bills mafia moderators ban trolling Taylor. Glory be to God!
And politics
No Spin Ag
heteroscedasticity said:

Taylor Swift Derangement Syndrome (TSDS) is running hot in this thread.

The hate for a successful white young lady, who likely has female fans who are in the families of the ones hating on her, is bizarre.

It can't be because she has her own political views; I mean, any right leaning artist gets loving adoration by the right when they say something, so what could she have possibly done to deserve such blind hatred?
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
AggieVictor10
AG
Pizza said:

Conspiracy theory was turned into a pejorative, wrongfully.

Yes there are excitable people that will latch onto anything (flat earthers, birds arent real, coast2coast - sorry spyderman), but not all theories about the existence of a conspiracy are false.

WHAT THE ****

hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. good times create weak men. and weak men create hard times.

less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real
Lol,lmao
Fjb
No Spin Ag
AggieVictor10 said:

Pizza said:

Yes there are excitable people that will latch onto anything (flat earthers, birds arent real, coast2coast - sorry spyderman), but not all theories about the existence of a conspiracy are false.

WHAT THE ****

If birds aren't real, then what is responsible for the droppings on my car?
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
AggieVictor10
AG
No Spin Ag said:

AggieVictor10 said:

Pizza said:

WHAT THE ****

Oh you mean the battery acid from the government drones?
hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. good times create weak men. and weak men create hard times.

less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real
Lol,lmao
Fjb
No Spin Ag
AggieVictor10 said:

No Spin Ag said:

AggieVictor10 said:

Pizza said:

WHAT THE ****

Now that makes more sense.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Hmmm nice.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Tough news for this thread. NBC reports that Taylor is wrongfully 'drawing ire' from crazy right wingers and there is NO evidence that she's involved in an orchestrated plot to hype the Democratic party.

NBC says Taylor has only expressed a very gentle embrace of Democratic politicians over the years.

So it's confirmed by NBC.

Psyop theory officially de-boinked. End of inquiry.

A flash in the pan fueled by online vitriol, and there's 0% chance of needing to talk about this issue ever again.

Case closed.
agent-maroon
AG
So the problem is with the MAGA cultists?

I knew it all along...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Slicer97
AG
AggieVictor10 said:

No Spin Ag said:

AggieVictor10 said:

Pizza said:

WHAT THE ****

All I know is that if you surround a cream cheese stuffed jalapeno half with the propulsion system of certain ones, wrap it in bacon and grill it medium rare, it's really, really tasty.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Turn out the lights the party's over. Final nail in the coffin for all you conspiracy theorists:

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre invoked the Hatch Act when declining to answer whether Biden had plans to appear with Taylor Swift.

The Hatch Act has in recent years become a default answer for politicians seeking to avoid a thorny issue and thats exactly what WH press secretary smartly did here.

"I'm just going to leave it there," she said Monday. "I'm not going to get into the president's schedule at all from here, as it relates to the 2024 elections."

So we've confirmed from the White House itself that this Taylor Swift conspiracy is a violation of the Hatch Act.

So it's unlikely there will ever be more to this story. Case closed.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
How about we not watch the Superbowl
AGinHI
AG
What's with all the conspiracy theory bull*****

When it is well known that politicians use celebrity endorsements and, Democrats especially, influential youthful individuals and organizations to Rock the Vote?

Quote:

President Biden's not-yet-official bid for re-election will lean on hundreds of social media "influencers" who will tout Biden's record and soon may have their own briefing room at the White House, Axios has learned.

Why it matters: The move aims to boost Biden's standing among young voters who are crucial to Democrats' success in elections and to potentially counter former President Trump's massive social media following, if he's the GOP nominee in 2024.
Biden's digital strategy: an army of influencers (April 2023)

And, as I posted on page 2 of this thread, businesses manipulate the teen market and culture for gain.

Why is it a crazy conspiracy theory to think politicians wouldn't do the same?
No Spin Ag
Funky Winkerbean said:

How about we not watch the Superbowl

I thought conservatives stopped watching NFL games all together from the moment Kap took a knee.
AGinHI
AG
Who is playing?
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

Democrats especially, influential youthful individuals and organizations to Rock the Vote?

You right.
No Spin Ag
AGinHI said:

Who is playing?

From what I read about, it's two teams that no one wanted in the game. So it's basically like the candidates for president.
Rockdoc
AG
Dems are desperate. Obvious.
BadMoonRisin
AG
AGinHI
AG
No Spin Ag said:

AGinHI said:

Who is playing?

From what I read about, it's two teams that no one wanted in the game. So it's basically like the candidates for president.
Honestly, I really don't know. I did hear neighbors yelling on Sunday (in California now) and saw the Fightin' Dan Campbells thread on the football board, which I have not read. So, I guess I can surmise one of the teams.

Edit: nevermind, I see the Taylor Swift Chiefs image.
BMX Bandit
BluHorseShu
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Glad to see the bright ones here calling out this craziness....Though I think its still likely we'll be at a place soon where some here will be stating that if you question the Swift-spiracy 'concern' will be noted.

This is why I think many are starting to see the folly of holding hands with the lunatics just because they're conservative. We may vote the same, but I would avoid any large gatherings of the conspiracy nuts.
Stat Monitor Repairman

For the last time, Taylor is apolitical. Experts have confirmed this, mainstream media has fact-checked this, and the WH press secretary has also confirmed this pointing out that a collab between Taylor and Biden would violate the Hatch Act.

What more evidence of no evidence do we need to put this Taylor Swift tar-baby to bed?

All ya'll acting like she about to release a song that will turn into a political anthem or she'll share the stage arm in arm with Gavin Newsome and Michelle Obama.

Let us be clear. That will never happen. Ever.

Leave Taylor alone. Case Closed.
El Gallo Blanco
The government was literally exposed colluding with tech and media companies to rig/influence the 2020 election and people think the idea that they would rely on mega celebs to influence the stupid masses to vote/think a certain way is "crazy". LOL

They've been doing it for at least 50 years and have only gotten better at it.
Stat Monitor Repairman
The Smith-Mundt Act and Project Mockingbird are only to be used for serious matters of extreme national importance. It stretches credulity to think Americans, and especially Taylor Swift fans, would be susceptible to the power of suggestion.
redcrayon
AG
Taylor Swift is not apolitical.

https://instagr.am/p/BopoXpYnCes
agwrestler
AG
Joe needs her help filling a stadium anywhere close to the average Trump rally.
El Gallo Blanco
redcrayon said:

280MM Followers...that is INSANE.
BluHorseShu
AG
redcrayon said:

Most people aren't. Everyone has an opinion and anytime you have two or more people engaged, you've got politics at play.
Stat Monitor Repairman
redcrayon said:

Oh i get it ... but I'm sure that was just a one time thing.

Favor to a friend or something.

Taylor way too smart and rich to foray into presidential politics in 2024.

But we'll never say never though.

For the right candidate like Michelle Obama or Gavin Newsome there juuust might be a chance she can't stand by any longer and refuses to be silenced.

She might even be compelled to speak out on behalf of all women who may be victims of the patriarchy, now or in the future.
J. Walter Weatherman
I'm not even sure what the "conspiracy" is supposed to be here. That someone famous leans left, like basically all of Hollywood? Who cares?
Stat Monitor Repairman

Quote:

According to three people familiar with the matter, Trump loyalists working on or close to the former president's campaign, longtime Trump allies in right-wing media, and an array of outside advisers to the ex-president have long taken it as a given that Swift will eventually endorse Biden (as she did in 2020). Indeed, several of these Republicans and conservative media figures have discussed the matter with Trump over the past few months, the sources say.
A whole three people familiar with the matter?

Sounds serious.

Holy war? I'll take y'all's word for it but are we sure we ain't being psyopped?

Sounds kinda' psyoppy, but we'll see.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.