Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,653 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
Psycho Bunny
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JobSecurity
AG
fc2112
JobSecurity said:

Well, it WAS a martyr's brigade.
carl spacklers hat
nortex97 said:

Think about how incredible this is; a father glad to learn his 8 year old daughter is dead.
There are worse fates than death. I cannot fathom the emotion of a father not knowing what is happening to his little girl at the hands of terrorist animals. In death, there is no more suffering. It is no consolation but it is better than being savaged by those motherfers.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
MouthBQ98
AG
Fwiw, we did learn that at some point, "aggressive" interrogation results in the prisoner telling the interrogators what they believe will make the interrogation stop, and not necessarily good, valid information that is reliable to use to make good decisions.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Considering all the evidence of what has taken place I'd say his statements are sadly probably pretty accurate.
JFABNRGR
AG
Not a Bot said:

What they edited out was the guy getting the crap beat out of him for two hours prior to the questioning. No doubt mass rape happened on 10/7, but also no doubt this guy was going to say for the camera whatever the interrogator wanted him to say for the camera.
Tell us you didn't watch video without telling us you didn't watch the video.

I would recommend you go back and watch again but only after you watch the one below starting at the 2:15 mark.

aTmAg
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Fwiw, we did learn that at some point, "aggressive" interrogation results in the prisoner telling the interrogators what they believe will make the interrogation stop, and not necessarily good, valid information that is reliable to use to make good decisions.
This dudes was clearly not beaten up enough for that.
Who?mikejones!
aggie93
AG

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
CDUB98
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

It certainly seems quiet on the bomb front lately too. Either that or my volume isn't up enough for how far away they are.
LMCane
Not a Bot said:

What they edited out was the guy getting the crap beat out of him for two hours prior to the questioning. No doubt mass rape happened on 10/7, but also no doubt this guy was going to say for the camera whatever the interrogator wanted him to say for the camera.
your evidence for this claim is what?
aTmAg
AG
Israeli mocking Palestinian scum for their water and electricity situation:

https://packaged-media.redd.it/z0w6le8bzstb1/pb/m2-res_480p.mp4?m=DASHPlaylist.mpd&v=1&e=1697148000&s=58179a334dc02747d1623a3a83515b08152b4c77
LMCane
CDUB98 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

It certainly seems quiet on the bomb front lately too. Either that or my volume isn't up enough for how far away they are.
The IDF is bringing every brigade and division on the Northern Front up to full combat readiness-

before the operation in the South will begin.

More than 300,000 reservists have rejoined their units and that means fueling, ammunition procurement, moving to position, comms, food, tactical nets.

Along with more military reservists flying back into Israel to join their units every few hours from all over the world.
AustinCountyAg
Seeing twitter posts about targets being killed "on the fourth floor" etc. are these air strikes from Israel capable of being that direct and precise to hit certain floors of buildings?
AgResearch
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

Seeing twitter posts about targets being killed "on the fourth floor" etc. are these air strikes from Israel capable of being that direct and precise to hit certain floors of buildings?

Drones are amazing tools in war.
Sharpshooter
AG
aggie93 said:

The wind of the One True God.
CDUB98
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

Yes, yes they are. There's a presumed picture of it a few pages back. The apartment above it still had the lights on.
nortex97
AG
I like that they are taking their time making sure it's all in place.
LMCane

You can hear one of the Commandos yell "Tayn Lo Reemon" which means "give him the grenade!"
Psycho Bunny
Hopefully the grenade was dipped in bacon grease
aTmAg
AG
LMCane said:

You can hear one of the Commandos yell "Tayn Lo Reemon" which means "give him the grenade!"
That one guy by the door almost got friendly fired. I wouldn't be surprised if his gun or hand got shot.
Isosceles_Kramer
Can someone share the live link again? Not sure what page it was on. Thanks
AgGrad99
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Wow. THat video is great.

His face is priceless. You can see him thinking 'oh crap...I read the room completely wrong here", and trying to figure out how to backtrack his comments.

And then Pocahontas is back there rolling her eyes as if she's is immediately bored with their opinions.
Not a Bot
AG
Go back and carefully read my post. Thanks.

B-1 83
AG
Absolutely
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Tailgate88
AG
Bag
AG
Tailgate88 said:

cant even imagine that level of darkness, has to be terrifying, it is considerably darker than it was just 2 days ago
10andBOUNCE
AG
Wonder if this was a targeted release

rausr
AG
Hearing booms and aircraft on live feeds
Teslag
AG
10andBOUNCE said:

This looks like some Tiger King level bull **** zoo
Texker
AG
AgGrad99 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

His face is priceless. You can see him thinking 'wow, I read the room completely wrong here", and trying to figure out how to backtrack his comments.

And then Pocahontas is back there rolling her eyes as if she's is immediately bored with their opinions.
Another moron who should be run out of office on age term limits. If only.
Raiderjay
Texker said:

AgGrad99 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

His face is priceless. You can see him thinking 'wow, I read the room completely wrong here", and trying to figure out how to backtrack his comments.

Another moron who should be run out of office on age term limits. If only.
That was so awesome!!!! and Pocahontus' look was fantasimistic......
hammerhead
AgBQ-00 said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Agthatbuilds said:

These people tied up in knots.
He looked genuinely shocked
Yes he did...he was mumbling
CDUB98
AG
10andBOUNCE said:

Didn't lions once exist in the Middle East? Would be kinda cool if they accidentally made a comeback.
First Page Last Page
Page 109 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.