Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,651 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
CDUB98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BQ_90 said:

CDUB98 said:

Cliff.Booth said:

AgsMnn said:

Who does it sound like a prop plane flying around on the live feed?

This is up there

F- on that one, buddy.
how about this

BWAHAHAHAHAH
LarryFlynt
Bubblez said:

If he dies, he dies
Stat Monitor Repairman
Godspeed to Steve.
Cliff.Booth
Is that streamer just some random Gazan dude? What is he doing up there?
Kashchei
AG
What is an "armed settler?"
Kvetch
AG
Sounds pretty reliable. I'm sure your leftist mind gets excited every time anti-Israel news comes out from a Palestinian authority about the "settlers."
CDUB98
AG
JobSecurity said:

People understand the person streaming this isn't in Gaza right? It's just a person somewhere in the world streaming their monitor that has 4 public livestreams?! And now he's trying to capitalize with merch??
Quite possible.

Earlier in the thread someone said the people were actually in a tower outside of Gaza and that's why they were so close.

Also, that sound is live for sure, and Steve has been completely random.

I think there is really a possibility the streamer is close to the action.
Who?mikejones!
CDUB98
AG
Kashchei said:

An Isreali who lives in the West Bank.

The leftists can't bring themselves to dare legitimize Israel, so they always call them occupiers.
aggiehawg
AG
Kashchei said:

A Jew who has been living in the West Bank since 1967.
JFABNRGR
AG
JobSecurity said:

People understand the person streaming this isn't in Gaza right? It's just a person somewhere in the world streaming their monitor that has 4 public livestreams?! And now he's trying to capitalize with merch??

One more stream of Bob buying a mug and hes gonna lose a viewer.
Stat Monitor Repairman
aggiehawg said:

CDUB98 said:

HOLY CRAP!!

Steve is now selling mugs. I want to buy one, but don't what those jackwagons to have any information about me.
And he's posting on that feed when someone buys something. Just like the grifters on the lawtubes.
Somebody buy something and give us a shoutout.
CDUB98
AG
JFABNRGR said:

JobSecurity said:

One more stream of Bob buying a mug and hes gonna lose a viewer.
It ain't gonna stop.

Man, you'll miss the big boom that just went off though.
Slicer97
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Because the idea of citizens standing up for themselves is frightening to them.

CDUB98
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

aggiehawg said:

CDUB98 said:

HOLY CRAP!!

Steve is now selling mugs. I want to buy one, but don't what those jackwagons to have any information about me.
And he's posting on that feed when someone buys something. Just like the grifters on the lawtubes.
Somebody buy something and give us a shoutout.
I've thought about it.
agdoc2001
AG
BQ_90 said:

CDUB98 said:

Cliff.Booth said:

AgsMnn said:

This is up there

F- on that one, buddy.
how about this

I thought it was this guy

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Agthatbuilds said:

These people tied up in knots.
AgBQ-00
AG

Agthatbuilds said:

He looked genuinely shocked
Tailgate88
AG
CDUB98 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

AgsMnn said:

That's washing machine charlie.

Yeah, but I've been hearing noises also that just sound like wind over the mic. I've kind of gotten use to Charlie.
What live feed are y'all watching? I'm assuming there are multiple but I'm also assuming TexAgs has vetted them all and knows the best ones....
Independence H-D
Somebody needs to do an AI image with Steve, War Grackle and War Eagle.
Cliff.Booth
Kinda jealous that IDF troops get those cool helmet bags.
Nitro Power
AG
Tailgate88 said:

CDUB98 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

AgsMnn said:

That's washing machine charlie.

Yeah, but I've been hearing noises also that just sound like wind over the mic. I've kind of gotten use to Charlie.
What live feed are y'all watching? I'm assuming there are multiple but I'm also assuming TexAgs has vetted them all and knows the best ones....
Stat Monitor Repairman
AgBQ-00 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

He looked genuinely shocked
Looks like Elizabeth Warren back there in the back. Look on her face tells me she thinkin bout comparing the Gaza strip to an Indian reservation.
Not a Bot
AG
Was waiting for her to talk about her experience being both Palestinian and Jewish.
Cliff.Booth
Your best chance to get rid of your annoying neighbor

P.H. Dexippus
AG
Kashchei said:

As has been pointed out, it's a term given to discredit an individual for no other reason than their mere existence on the land is offensive to the speaker and/or the ruling authority. In this case, Jews that dare live in an area claimed by "Palestinians" with the means of self defense for the mere offense of being an ethnic Jew.
XXXVII
Robert L. Peters said:

XXXVII said:

CDUB98 said:

Request for STAFF:

While I know I'm one of your favorite bans, can you please instead ban anyone who even remotely tries to goal tend for these monsters.

A lot of us here with children are enraged, and our responses will not be pretty. We're all fed up with Hamas and the goal tenders across the world.

I understand if you look at the request and just shake your head, but I wanted to try.

Should be a permaban at that.

It's always a great idea to ban dissenting opinions.

When the dissenting opinion is trying to justify or provide context to murdering babies, children, and women then yes it is a good idea to ban the people with those opinions.
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
Sharpshooter
AG
Pulled up YouTube on my big screen and now Steve is larger than life.
CDUB98
CDUB98
AG
Cliff.Booth said:

Your best chance to get rid of your annoying neighbor

Cru
S
Dumb question.

Can the iron dome defend Gaza? I could see the Israel ground force going in, then Hezbollah firing tons of rockets into Gaza targeting the troops.
Ags4DaWin
XXXVII said:

Robert L. Peters said:

XXXVII said:

CDUB98 said:

Request for STAFF:

While I know I'm one of your favorite bans, can you please instead ban anyone who even remotely tries to goal tend for these monsters.

A lot of us here with children are enraged, and our responses will not be pretty. We're all fed up with Hamas and the goal tenders across the world.

I understand if you look at the request and just shake your head, but I wanted to try.

Should be a permaban at that.

It's always a great idea to ban dissenting opinions.

When the dissenting opinion is trying to justify or provide context to murdering babies, children, and women then yes it is a good idea to ban the people with those opinions.

You do you.

But I would much prefer that genocidal racist scumbags open their mouths amd expose themselves for the amoral *******s they are and air their ideas out so that noone can deny how evil their point of view actually is.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
bonfarr
AG
nortex97 said:

No they don't fly off ships. C'mon, carrier launches/recoveries aren't something just casually added as a capability to 50 year old designs.

They are flying out of Doha/UAE/Qatar no doubt and keeping an eye (via drones) on possible small boats (Houthi/Iranian) harassing ships through the straight of Hormuz I'd expect.

They have a relatively low maintenance/cost to operate per hour, and long endurance compared to fast jets, to say nothing of vastly more gun rounds if they need to engage said targets.

Jimmy Doolittle could do it
74OA
AG
Hamas uses the civilian populace as a physical shield and its suffering as a propaganda weapon, so turn the populace against it. Smart ploy by Israel:

"Israeli Energy Minister Israel Katz said that his country will continue its shutoff of water and fuel supplies to Gaza until the scores of hostages taken by Hamas are returned.

"Humanitarian aid to Gaza?," he said in a Tweet on Thursday. "No electrical switch will be turned on, no water hydrant will be opened and no fuel truck will enter until the Israeli abductees are returned home. Humanitarian for humanitarian. And no one will preach us morals."

THE LATEST
Ags4DaWin
74OA said:

Hamas uses the civilian populace as a physical shield and its suffering as a propaganda weapon, so turn the populace against it. Smart ploy by Israel:

"Israeli Energy Minister Israel Katz said that his country will continue its shutoff of water and fuel supplies to Gaza until the scores of hostages taken by Hamas are returned.

"Humanitarian aid to Gaza?," he said in a Tweet on Thursday. "No electrical switch will be turned on, no water hydrant will be opened and no fuel truck will enter until the Israeli abductees are returned home. Humanitarian for humanitarian. And no one will preach us morals."

THE LATEST

This is the way
First Page Last Page
Page 107 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.