Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,664 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
Deus Vult
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jokershady said:

holy crap how long as STEVE been in the lower left hand corner of camera 1? im just now seeing it
They changed his avatar to the war rooster and made it larger this morning.
CDUB98
AG
jokershady said:

holy crap how long as STEVE been in the lower left hand corner of camera 1? im just now seeing it

At least since yesterday morning. Yesterday it was just a regular chicken cartoon. Sometime overnight he went commando.
JaneDoe02
AG
Looks like the sun is starting to set in Gaza. I'm interested to see if there's as many lights as there were this time yesterday.

Who?mikejones!
It'd be in their best interest to stay for the rebuild, imo.
CDUB98
AG
Sounds like one of our camera operators may be doing his prayers, or someone close. That's a person, not a loudspeaker.
Who?mikejones!
TAMUallen
AG
France finally understanding the enemy that they allowed to overrun parts of their country?!
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Yeah the Europeans dont do the free speech stuff like we do.
JaneDoe02
AG
Big boom on camera 1
Bubblez
TAMUallen said:

Agthatbuilds said:

I think they're going to retake gaza and stay there until hamas is totally eradicated and a new govt can be set up.

At some point, air strikes will no longer be able to do anything and will start working against the mission. Israel is going to have to physically take control and remake gaza.

That's no doubt of their plans to progress beyond airstrikes. Question now is do they reduce it to rubble, destroy Hamas and leave or do they occupy Gaza after mission has been accomplished?
They can't leave until they see what rises from the wreckage. Offing every known member of Hamas leaves behind plenty of others that may rise and take their place. Eventually, after decades of peace and tranquility, unless world opinion forces their hands.
ABATTBQ11
AG
I think the difference is that Israel borders gaza and gaza is smaller than Iraq or Afghanistan. They're not in a big foreign country. There's 2.3 million people in gaza, and supposedly half are children. Israel can send in hundreds of thousands of troops, and instead of being spread thin across an entire country and outnumbered 100 to 1 by locals, Israel is moving into an area half the size of Austin and may be outnumbered 2 or 3 to 1. They can absolutely occupy it and police it in ways we never could in Iraq or Afghanistan.
Broncos
BQ_90 said:

CDUB98 said:

Steve calling in more air strikes? He's been squawking hard.

The skyline in cam 1 may be levelled soon. It's currently taking a beating.
jokershady
AG
explosions!!
Deus Vult
Big rocket barrage going on.
HumpitPuryear
AG
I hope the French are prepared for the fallout when they start arresting demonstrators.
JaneDoe02
AG
Iron Dome doing God's work!
TAMUallen
AG
Hamas launching lots of rockets from same area that's been bombarded?
Nitro Power
AG
Dome doing work
aggiehawg
AG
Not really surprised by that ban.

A) France does not have the same type of free speech we do.

B) They have long had a Muslim problem that riots and turns violent at the drop of the dime.

C) Their Muslim populations are not dispersed as much as they are concentrated and the numbers within those concentrations make crowd control impossible.

D) Founder of Hamas called for worldwide jihad to commence tomorrow.
Aggies1322
AG
TAMUallen said:

Hamas launching lots of rockets from same area that's been bombarded?

I like that they compromised their positions for rockets that are immediately destroyed by the iron dome.
Not a Bot
AG
Iron Dome active. Not a huge rocket barrage, maybe 10-20. Probably one truck's worth. Rocket launches from Gaza have been very minimal in scope since the first day.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Hahahaha!!!!!! That's the kind of hate speech ban the progressives want here. Should be a warning to them on how it can be used against them, but good job France. Should treat these people like what they are.
Mac94
AG
If anyone is familar with the site Defconwarningsystem they have cell phone videos of alot of armor on the move in Iran. All unconfirmed but speculation is there could be a move of stuff to Syria?
CDUB98
AG
I wonder what they are trying to hit underwater.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
Wait, so someone else named the rooster Steve? Does he know the Battle Grackle?
Classic!
Deus Vult
This is an interesting site. Kept up with it during the battle with ISIS.

Live battle update
TAMUallen
AG
CDUB98 said:

Does hamas have subs?

I had seen video yesterday of a strike in the water that said it was diver/s trying to infiltrate Israel
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

There's a new talking g point out.

It's "end the cycle of violence." Leftist or hamas sympathizers have pivoted to this after the mostly utter rejection of their initial reaction of celebrating or blaming Israel.

Maybe one of yall could tell me- when has Israel proactively attacked gaza or the west Bank? In the modern world, has Israel gone on thr offensive in any context other than responding to terrorism
My father (the same one who was stuck in Isreal earlier this week) said it best literally 20 years ago when I was a young teen:

The only thing the people of the Middle East understand is power. Our western thinking is not of their culture and whats more, their culture views ours as weak and evil.

The only thing that will stop the bloodshed and cycle of back and forth is total dominance.

One or the other must be totally and completely beaten down and the loser must be subservient to the victor for survival.

nortex97
AG

Think about how incredible this is; a father glad to learn his 8 year old daughter is dead.
Line Ate Member
AG
CDUB98 said:

There was that previous video of what the Palis were doing with the water lines (making rockets). It also showed them diving for munitions in sunken vessels.

Maybe trying to eliminate so of those dumbasses.
oysterbayAG
AG
Gee, the French leadership has common sense, and quite uncommon these days in the Western World.
Mac94
AG

Just something to keep an eye on given events in Israel

CDUB98
AG
Agreed.

The Western progressive needs a wake up call similar to that in the movie Fury where the commander forces the weak new guy to understand what he's up against and is happening.
Anti-taxxer
AG
For the love of God, STOP posting that pic.
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
nortex97 said:

Think about how incredible this is; a father glad to learn his 8 year old daughter is dead.

Of all the videos and pictures I've seen since this latest round of conflict began (and I've seen some disgustingly gory and shocking ones) this one hit me the hardest.

Dear god in heaven.
First Page Last Page
Page 100 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.