Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,085 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
CDUB98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I had breakfast with a customer this morning and just got to the office. I pull up the YouTube feed and what do I see, none other than a bulked up Steve getting ready for ground assault.

I laughed out loud, and at that exact moment, my boss was walking out of his office into the hall. He just looked at me like, "WTF?"
ABATTBQ11
AG
aggiehawg said:

Is this SOP for the State Department wih Americans trapped in a war zone?

Yes. Been done before. State department is idiotic.
TAMUallen
AG
CDUB98 said:

I had breakfast with a customer this morning and just got to the office. I pull up the YouTube feed and what do I see, none other than a bulked up Steve getting ready for ground assault.

I laughed out loud, and at that exact moment, my boss was walking out of his office into the hall. He just looked at me like, "WTF?"

Steve has definitely been putting in work! Made me chuckle too when I saw that this morning.
Anti-taxxer
AG
They just gave their last $6 billion to Iran! They broke!
CDUB98
AG
The Fife said:

zgolfz85 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

I'm posting this because there's been a ridiculous debate mostly from leftist about the killing of babies by hamas and trying to qualify their deaths. This ends that stupid ass debate
looks like tweet gone, what was it?
A small child's room, possibly two kids sharing it. The sheets on the bed in the foreground were heavily stained with blood. They ran from where a child would have been sleeping down towards the foot of the bed where clearly something far worse happened to the occupant. MUCH more blood was spilled there than I believe that a child would bleed out by means of bullet wounds.

If you have, or have ever had kids be glad you didn't see it because you could see how this could have been yours in that room.

Exterminate them all
I think I saw a picture of the room, but no bodies, a couple of pages back.

Truly horrific. No way that was a bullet wound. Looked to me like they cut an artery, perhaps in the neck, and left the baby in the corner to bleed out.

If that happened to my child, it would take God himself to stop me from taking revenge.

War is absolute hell on a good day, but what these monsters did is demonic. Pure evil.
aggiehawg
AG
Thanks. Did not know that.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Only deep seated cultural rot could produce so many that would commit such acts. hamas is not an aberration. It's a product of culture.
Bird Poo
AG
infinity ag said:

I believe Israel has had enough. They won't show any more mercy. The Palis will try to evoke the sympathy and pity of the wokes and libs of the world (we see them waking up) but Israel does not care.

Clean it up.

It's like an average guy poking Mike Tyson and pissing him off. Now pay the price.

More like a skinny white beta sucker punching Mine Tyson.
The Fife
You saw the same picture I saw. It looked like a 4-7 year old's room to me. Old enough to know what was happening and to communicate with the animals that did it. The same age range as my two.

There are no words for what I would do to those who did it if given the chance. They may be homo sapiens but they are not human.
deddog
AG
BoDog said:

TwoGloves said:

TAMUallen said:

agswin2001 said:

agswin2001 said:

The live feed is getting pretty sporty… Methinks Steve the Chicken might be the advanced warning system for incoming booms
I could have been wrong. Steve the Chicken could be calling in air strikes…

Sir, Steve is a rooster. He does not respond well to gender neutral terminology whilr he orders air strikes as an Israeli asset in Gaza

Steve needs to get busy. Far too many buildings standing.
By this time tomorrow Steve is going to be lunch.
Holy cow, spit my coffee reading this...
The Fife
If things like this are going to show up on this thread without being blurred out I'm taking a break for a while. I'm already filled with enough hate and wish for far worse retribution for whoever did this as it is.

Don't need any more of that right before jumping in to a meeting.
Broncos
Steve is proof that birds aren't real.
JaneDoe02
AG
Earlier this morning there was a shot of the port and Steve was in a boat. Maybe around 7 or 7:30am
Teslag
AG
Can we not clutter this thread with the back and forth over state department flight payments please?
Cliff.Booth
Is it more likely that the IDF commences their assault into Gaza on the ground during daylight hours or at night?
Desert Fox
AG
Old May Banker said:

Israel is going to deal with Iran at some point in this deal too... who knows what happens when that time comes. Do all the other players stay on the sidelines?
Gotta take out their nuke capability. Obviously we aren't going to.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
aggiehawg said:

WOW! This mother handled herself way better than I would have been able too.

I have a two-year-old and a 6-month-old boy.

I am thinking terrible vindictive thoughts right now watching this.
Who?mikejones!

This is a real fight being played out in the media.
Who?mikejones!
TAMUallen
AG
Cliff.Booth said:

Is it more likely that the IDF commences their assault into Gaza on the ground during daylight hours or at night?

I'd suspect daylight. Little to gain by going into a bombed out area, where the enemy knows you'll be coming, at night against enemy terrorists who use guerilla warfare
CDUB98
AG
Steve calling in more air strikes? He's been squawking hard.
Dirt 05
AG
What is the end goal for Israel vs Hamas?

They are no doubt in the course of lashing out in revenge in response to an attack that on a per capita basis killed 15 times as many people as died on 9/11/01. Roughly 1 in 7500 Israelis were killed on 10/7/23 vs 1 in 110,000 Americans on 9/11/01.

The USA launched the war on terror in response, overthrew the Taliban rule of Afghanistan by December 2001, killed OBL ten years later, but then remained in Afghanistan until the disastrous withdrawal in 2021. The Taliban is now back in control of Afghanistan. We suffered +2,400 killed and 20,700 wounded.

The USA opened a second front on the war on terror in Iraq in March 2003 and defeated the uniformed Iraqi Army by May 2023. Saddam was captured in December '03 and hung three years later. We suffered +4,400 killed and 32,000 wounded. The US military is still there today, 20 years later.

Complete destruction of Hamas as a military/political force in Gaza (think WOT/Iraqi military card deck) should be a concrete achievable objective.

My opinion is that they will lose and suffer multiples more than the 10/7 losses over the long term if they do move forward with a ground invasion & occupation and should stick to the air campaign and siege vs direct assault.
B-1 83
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

They're going to need more sheets.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
CDUB98
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

aggiehawg said:

I can see your wife's face on that little boy. Lucky for him.

Cliff.Booth
Or, if the IDF has a lot of nightvision and the enemy doesn't, maybe it does make more sense?
Who?mikejones!
I think they're going to retake gaza and stay there until hamas is totally eradicated and a new govt can be set up.

At some point, air strikes will no longer be able to do anything and will start working against the mission. Israel is going to have to physically take control and remake gaza.
CDUB98
AG
CDUB98 said:

More strikes did come a few minutes later.
BQ_90
AG
CDUB98 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
CDUB98 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

aggiehawg said:

I can see your wife's face on that little boy. Lucky for him.

Lol
CDUB98
AG
BQ_90 said:

CDUB98 said:

GO GET YA SOME, STEVE!!
ABATTBQ11
AG
I don't think a lot of people here would show the same restraint as Israel.

As much as Muslims here like to claim victimhood and cry about marginalization and mistreatment and being labeled terrorists as a result of the many Islamic terror attacks here and elsewhere, no one has ever pulled them out into the street and shot them, shot up a mosque during prayers, mowed down a pro-palestinian protest with a truck, or committed any barbaric or murderous acts against them here in the US. The only deadly reprisal for it Islamic terrorism was Christchurch in New Zealand, and that was committed against mosques that actually produced terrorists who murdered civilians. Despite all of their crying to the contrary, the world at large had been incredibly tolerant of Islam and its culture of violence.

I think commiting these kinds of acts in a populace that is heavily armed and is not separated from them like Israelis are from gaza would probably put an end to that.
chickencoupe16
AG
I cannot imagine an outcome in which Israel does not reoccupy Gaza. It cannot be allowed to fester as it has for the past 20 years. Genocide has been mentioned by plenty on this thread but everyone knows that is not a scenario that Israel will entertain nor is it one the world would accept. So what options are left besides occupation?
jokershady
AG
holy crap how long as STEVE been in the lower left hand corner of camera 1? im just now seeing it
TAMUallen
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

I think they're going to retake gaza and stay there until hamas is totally eradicated and a new govt can be set up.

At some point, air strikes will no longer be able to do anything and will start working against the mission. Israel is going to have to physically take control and remake gaza.

That's no doubt of their plans to progress beyond airstrikes. Question now is do they reduce it to rubble, destroy Hamas and leave or do they occupy Gaza after mission has been accomplished?
CDUB98
AG
Request for STAFF:

While I know I'm one of your favorite bans, can you please instead ban anyone who even remotely tries to goal tend for these monsters.

A lot of us here with children are enraged, and our responses will not be pretty. We're all fed up with Hamas and the goal tenders across the world.

I understand if you look at the request and just shake your head, but I wanted to try.
First Page Last Page
Page 99 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.