Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,086 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
Maximus_Meridius
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Joes said:

I guess they don't expect a large-scale organized resistance when they go in, just mopping up action. Because the Germans realized almost immediately what a nightmare they created by turning Stalingrad into rubble before the ground troops went in. They essentially created the best defense they could for the Russians and they couldn't even move their own vehicles through the streets. Again, I'm sure the expected defense here will be much less than that, but it almost seems like other than hitting a few high priority sites it would have been better to destroy as they go through the city on the ground. But I guess they know what they're doing.

Keep in mind that in WWII, drones with thermal imaging technology didn't exist. The strategy seems to be to level everything and then move in coordinated advances with said drones indicating heat spots where possible hostiles could be.
JobSecurity
AG
Joes said:

I guess they don't expect a large-scale organized resistance when they go in, just mopping up action. Because the Germans realized almost immediately what a nightmare they created by turning Stalingrad into rubble before the ground troops went in. They essentially created the best defense they could for the Russians and they couldn't even move their own vehicles through the streets. Again, I'm sure the expected defense here will be much less than that, but it almost seems like other than hitting a few high priority sites it would have been better to destroy as they go through the city on the ground. But I guess they know what they're doing.
From all the images being released the strikes are highly targeted. It doesn't seem like there will be any issues with moving troops around. Some of the webcams are still showing civilians driving around in their cars. Who knows what it looks like with a massive ground force moving through but at least so far the strikes have limited collateral damage.
Who?mikejones!
agsalaska
AG
SockStilkings said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Is there credible evidence that US weapons abandoned in Afghanistan were used to attack Israel?

Anyone know?
Yes, analyst on FNC said from seeing the weapons being used by Hamas it appears that abandoned US weaponry from Afghan is being used. I will edit with the actual name and clip,

Edit: Believe it was actually Pete Hegseth (was thinking I was listening to Trey Yingst) so take it for what its worth. I would trust Trey over Pete, but Pete is pretty knowledgeable in his own right.

Yea. Don't take this the wrong way. I hated our Afghan withdraw as much as the next guy, but that's just partisan bait. For starters they have no real evidence. A hamas fighter with an M16 is just that, its US made no matter what theater it came from. I don't see Hamas deploying anything other than small arms in any major engagements. Let me k ow when they roll out platoons in Bradleys and pound Israel with US heavy artillery.
92AG10
AG
Dropping buildings also reduced the use of subterranean tunnel systems which can be used to move fighters and equipment back into cleared areas.
Who?mikejones!
Who?mikejones!
Old Sarge
AG
"OSINTtechnical

3h
@Osinttechnical

Follow
It appears that the Israeli Air Force may be dipping into stocks of older, less accurate unguided munitions. "

Nothing says F-you quite like "we're not even using our best stuff on you, we're clearing out the barn first and we'll get pinpoint when there's fewer left".
"Green" is the new RED.
Desert Fox
AG
I wonder how (not "if") Mossad is currently active in Qatar hunting down the Hamas leadership and when the assassins will hit.
JFABNRGR
AG
MOUT mil ops urban terrain is very dangerous to the clearing force. All rubble is better but thats not what they are going to encounter. IDF is going to take casualties when they go in.
GAC06
AG
Desert Fox said:

I wonder how (not "if") Mossad is currently active in Qatar hunting down the Hamas leadership and when the assassins will hit.

They interrogated then liquidated a Hamas POS in Dubai a while back.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Mahmoud_Al-Mabhouh
infinity ag
I believe Israel has had enough. They won't show any more mercy. The Palis will try to evoke the sympathy and pity of the wokes and libs of the world (we see them waking up) but Israel does not care.

Clean it up.

It's like an average guy poking Mike Tyson and pissing him off. Now pay the price.
javajaws
AG
I think they are slow to start the ground invasion because they want to put pressure on Egypt to open the border first so that they can basically just flush everyone out. They know they can't kill everyone in there without losing international support so they want the next best thing which is to get them all to leave....but happily kill anyone who wants to stay.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Can someone explain the purpose of Steve the Chicken?

I've been watching the live feed intermittently, and I've seen him mentioned on this thread, but I don't get it.
2000AgPhD
I would be surprised if the ground offensive starts in less than 72 hours - I think the Israelis would want to degrade as much of Hamas' "military infrastructure" as possible and starve them of fuel/electricity before sending in ground troops. Plus, it seems they still have plenty of targets that can be taken out by airstrikes and artillery. No matter how much a fanatic you are, the constant pounding takes a psychological and physical toll, so I suspect the IDF is in no hurry. I noticed that several areas have been very surgically hit, leaving the roads passable - that may indicate the axis of attack when they do go in.
TAMUallen
AG
If we've already lost 25 Americans as Blinken has said then why the hell is the administration not turning up any rhetoric or even issuing halfway decent statements?

Pretty damn sad when the President of the University of Florida is capable of issuing better statements than the current administration.
2000AgPhD
Anti-taxxer said:

I've been watching the live feed intermittently, and I've seen him mentioned on this thread, but I don't get it.
There is a rooster that seems to crow before nearly every strike on one of the live feeds. Unofficial F-16 war mascot, potential IDF asset.
TAMUallen
AG
Anti-taxxer said:

It's just a way of cracking a joke about the annoying rooster who is very close to the audio of one of the feeds during the middle of a bombardment.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Thanks! I have had it muted.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Well….our current administration is "lead" by the human equivalent of a potato.

Who?mikejones!

I'm posting this because there's been a ridiculous debate mostly from leftist about the killing of babies by hamas and trying to qualify their deaths. This ends that stupid ass debate
Old May Banker
AG
Israel is going to deal with Iran at some point in this deal too... who knows what happens when that time comes. Do all the other players stay on the sidelines?
Who?mikejones!
There's a new talking g point out.

It's "end the cycle of violence." Leftist or hamas sympathizers have pivoted to this after the mostly utter rejection of their initial reaction of celebrating or blaming Israel.

Maybe one of yall could tell me- when has Israel proactively attacked gaza or the west Bank? In the modern world, has Israel gone on thr offensive in any context other than responding to terrorism
zgolfz85
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

I'm posting this because there's been a ridiculous debate mostly from leftist about the killing of babies by hamas and trying to qualify their deaths. This ends that stupid ass debate
looks like tweet gone, what was it?
Who?mikejones!
Works for me. The images are blurred, so maybe it won't auto populate and you need to open it.

It's the images shown to blinken of murdered and burnt babies
Anti-taxxer
AG
If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's confirmation from the Israeli government that the babies and children were mutilated.

Edited to add link to story.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12622079/Israeli-military-says-babies-beheaded-coroner-confirmed-died-IDF-spokesman-says-hard-believe-Hamas-perform-barbaric-act.html
TAMUallen
AG
I am very interested in seeing pics/vids from on the ground or reports about what all Israel is striking at the north end of the Gaza Strip.

Israel has endlessly pounded the same area and has now struck something of importance a few times which billow insane amounts of smoke.
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Works for me. The images are blurred, so maybe it won't auto populate and you need to open it.

It's the images shown to blinken of murdered and burnt babies

Nope. It's gone. Maybe you can post screen shots?
Old May Banker
AG
Can you link the live feed again, please?
Who?mikejones!
I just checked it and it still there.

I'm very hesitant to post a screenshot
agdoc2001
AG
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiehawg
AG
Is this SOP for the State Department wih Americans trapped in a war zone?

The Fife
zgolfz85 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

looks like tweet gone, what was it?
A small child's room, possibly two kids sharing it. The sheets on the bed in the foreground were heavily stained with blood. They ran from where a child would have been sleeping down towards the foot of the bed where clearly something far worse happened to the occupant. MUCH more blood was spilled there than I believe that a child would bleed out by means of bullet wounds.

If you have, or have ever had kids be glad you didn't see it because you could see how this could have been yours in that room.

Exterminate them all
Nice Ash
Worked for me and honestly, it isn't something that should be posted on this thread without an extreme warning
AlaskanAg99
AG
It's available if you click it. It's not good, dead and burned babies.
First Page Last Page
Page 98 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.