Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,654 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
P.U.T.U
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Guy on the left raises an eyebrow when the speaker says they need to de-escalate violence and then smirks when he hears the boos. Don't think the speaker knew his crowd
2NU
Independence H-D said:

Somebody needs to do an AI image with Steve, War Grackle and War Eagle.
What happened to War Damn Bat? Did Kyle's renovation kill him off?
Deus Vult
Cliff.Booth said:

Your best chance to get rid of your annoying neighbor

I think we have a winner.
samurai_science
More bombs
aTmAg
AG
Cru said:

Dumb question.

Can the iron dome defend Gaza? I could see the Israel ground force going in, then Hezbollah firing tons of rockets into Gaza targeting the troops.
They can't target crap. They would kill more of their own people.
samurai_science
aTmAg said:

Cru said:

Dumb question.

Can the iron dome defend Gaza? I could see the Israel ground force going in, then Hezbollah firing tons of rockets into Gaza targeting the troops.
I hope they do it
Stat Monitor Repairman
2NU said:

Independence H-D said:

Somebody needs to do an AI image with Steve, War Grackle and War Eagle.
What happened to War Damn Bat? Did Kyle's renovation kill him off?
War damn bat in heaven with war damn tomato.
Who?mikejones!
Cliff.Booth said:

Proposition Joe said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Hamas is simply a pawn in a larger game.

Yes, but why this movement of the piece now?

You don't sacrifice a pawn for no reason.

And in 2-3 weeks when Gaza is eradicated of Hamas, your position on the chessboard isn't going to be any stronger.

If his move was dictated/assisted by Iran, then the only logical conclusion is that some other move has been planned in the short-term.

Exactly what I was getting at. It doesn't make sense unless a) it was built around some major miscalculations a la Pearl Harbor OR b) some countermove is coming that will make it make sense.

I think it could have very well been built around severe miscalculations made by hamas alone.

I also think it could be part of a larger play with bigger actors.

We'll see
Rapier108
Senior Hamas official admits Israel attacks had been planned for years under guise of governing Gaza | Fox News
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
javajaws
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Agthatbuilds said:

These people tied up in knots.
He looked genuinely shocked
The average F16 poster is much more informed and aware of public sentiment than the majority of our politicians.
Who?mikejones!
zgolfz85
AG
Rapier108 said:

Senior Hamas official admits Israel attacks had been planned for years under guise of governing Gaza | Fox News

Wild
Fenrir
I'm not sure you guys aren't overthinking this. They hate the Jews so much they would sacrifice themselves to take them out. This is a quote from one of their leaders:

Quote:

The Israelis are known to love life. We, on the other hand, sacrifice ourselves. We consider our dead to be martyrs. The thing any Palestinian desires the most is to be martyred for the sake of Allah, defending his land
https://www.foxnews.com/world/senior-hamas-official-admits-israel-attacks-planned-years-guise-governing-gaza
Who?mikejones!

Israeli govt is on record saying that if you release the hostages, you'll get food, water and supplies.

Maybe take it up with hamas.
schmellba99
AG
Kashchei said:

What is an "armed settler?"
That's their equivalent to "undocumented worker" here
ChillyAg19
AG
fooz said:

Not a Bot said:

The telegram source with more info. Viewer discretion...

https://t.me/southfirstresponders

This thread has shown a lot but that telegram thread is on another level. Nobody was spared not even the family dogs.
Old May Banker
AG
Fenrir said:

I'm not sure you guys aren't overthinking this. They hate the Jews so much they would sacrifice themselves to take them out. This is a quote from one of their leaders:

Quote:

The Israelis are known to love life. We, on the other hand, sacrifice ourselves. We consider our dead to be martyrs. The thing any Palestinian desires the most is to be martyred for the sake of Allah, defending his land
https://www.foxnews.com/world/senior-hamas-official-admits-israel-attacks-planned-years-guise-governing-gaza

Good... help them.
Nitro Power
AG
It was very gruesome
Kashchei
AG
Fenrir said:

Quote:

Baraka applauded Iran during the TV interview for their financial and arms support for Hamas.

Beating a dead horse, but it can't be overstated enough: this administration has blood on its hands from the $6B in cash, to the ****load of equipment left in Afghanistan, to Obama's infamous pallet of cash. Libs do nothing but empower our enemies and weaken our nation.
BoDog
AG
JobSecurity said:

People understand the person streaming this isn't in Gaza right? It's just a person somewhere in the world streaming their monitor that has 4 public livestreams?! And now he's trying to capitalize with merch??
God I love capitalism!!!
aTmAg
AG
samurai_science said:

aTmAg said:

Cru said:

Dumb question.

I hope they do it
Ditto
Who?mikejones!
Pinochet
The reactions to the Harvard student groups supporting Hamas have been encouraging. Of course they're all backtracking and saying they didn't know or didn't read the statement, but now people are calling them out for not resigning.

Then you have this guy calling them out for now *****ing about cancel culture:

Not sure I believe this guy since he says the emails were "lightly redacted" but they had names replaced with Xs and not black lines.

Those damn reasonable consequences of their own actions coming back and making people feel "unsafe." Maybe don't support terrorists and their inhumane treatment of women and children?
Not a Bot
AG
What they edited out was the guy getting the crap beat out of him for two hours prior to the questioning. No doubt mass rape happened on 10/7, but also no doubt this guy was going to say for the camera whatever the interrogator wanted him to say for the camera.
samurai_science
Not a Bot said:

What they edited out was the guy getting the crap beat out of him for two hours prior to the questioning. No doubt mass rape happened on 10/7, but also no doubt this guy was going to say for the camera whatever the interrogator wanted him to say for the camera.
Good. Its a war, use any tool you need.
aTmAg
AG
Not a Bot said:

They did a really bad job of beating the crap out of him for 2 hours if he's in that great shape after. He has a mere scratch on the side of his face.
Not a Bot
AG
"Never start with the head. The victim gets all...fuzzy"
TAMUallen
AG
Any significant news this afternoon?

Traveling this afternoon and cant follow as closely while driving (luckily I'll also have zero concern about jihad Friday in west texas)
aTmAg
AG
Not a Bot said:

"Never start with the head. The victim gets all...fuzzy"
Nor the arms or anything else visible, apparenly.
Isosceles_Kramer
https://instagr.am/p/CyPD0dvOTFf

Edit: the screen does pop a dirty word at the end so heads up
Irish 2.0
aTmAg said:

Not a Bot said:

They did a really bad job of beating the crap out of him for 2 hours if he's in that great shape after. He has a mere scratch on the side of his face.
Line Ate Member
AG
Well then.

At least they know where Emad Saber is to pick him up and drop in the ocean/volcano/barbed wire/etc.
Not a Bot
AG
TAMUallen said:

Traveling this afternoon and cant follow as closely while driving (luckily I'll also have zero concern about jihad Friday in west texas)
Not really. A brother of Hamas leader got killed by a very precise missile targeting the fourth floor of an apartment building. The central Gaza main hospital still has power.
samurai_science
Not a Bot said:

TAMUallen said:

Not really. A brother of Hamas leader got killed by a very precise missile targeting the fourth floor of an apartment building. The central Gaza main hospital still has power.
Hopefully not for long
LMCane
ABC News reporters were allowed into the kibbutz on Tuesday to witness the full scope of the atrocities exacted by Hamas fighters, who stormed through a security fence at the edge of the town, shooting indiscriminately at residents, burning homes and killing entire families.

"You're seeing the slaughter here. It's very important to see," Lt. Col. Richard Hecht, a spokesperson for the Israel Defense Forces, told ABC News during a ghastly tour of the shattered community. "They [Hamas militants] came in and they killed civilians." …

"You see the babies, the mothers, the fathers in the bedrooms, in the protection rooms and how the terrorists killed them," Veruv said. "It's not a war, it's not a battlefield. It's a massacre."

Describing the gruesome discoveries soldiers made in the houses, Veruv said, "They burned the apartments, then they shoot the babies, they cut their heads."

ABC News Confirms Murder of children and babies by Hamas
First Page Last Page
Page 108 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.