Israel/Hamas going at it

1,666,007 Views | 9813 Replies | Last: 29 sec ago by AtticusMatlock
GAC06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

they get transported by them and the WH confirmed they had some loaded on the naval fleet in the Gulf.

No they don't, no they didn't. Stop.

And if you know they don't fly off of ships it's weird that's exactly what you said they might have done.
Not a Bot
AG
CDUB98 said:

Demosthenes81 said:

Here is Israel's current ballistic capability. If it goes down the Masada path there could be a literal world of hurt.

I'm rather surprised they don't have anything...public...that can reach Iran.
Look at the map on the right. Jericho 2 and 3 can each reach Iran. This is only ballistic missile capability. We know they also have multiple air-launched platforms that can reach deep inside Iran.
Pinochet
P.U.T.U said:

Lol I know the A10s don't fly off ships, they get transported by them and the WH confirmed they had some loaded on the naval fleet in the Gulf. As you stated they already have some in places like UAE that are the ones currently doing missions. They are already in the area and the WH/other articles confirmed they were heading to Israel to boost numbers if needed

Huh? How do you ship an A-10 on a ship? You would have to crane it on there and crane it off. Why not… I don't know… fly the ****ing thing? It's an airplane.
ABATTBQ11
AG
CDUB98 said:

Demosthenes81 said:

Here is Israel's current ballistic capability. If it goes down the Masada path there could be a literal world of hurt.

Do you not see the range on the Jericho 3?
CDUB98
AG
Not a Bot said:

CDUB98 said:

Demosthenes81 said:

Look at the map on the right. Jericho 2 and 3 can each reach Iran. This is only ballistic missile capability. We know they also have multiple air-launched platforms that can reach deep inside Iran.

Oh, ferk. You're right. I only looked at the map on the left.
fooz
He dead. No movement, moaning, etc.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Probably bleeding from their ears
BenFiasco14
AG
Steve the war rooster, according to AI
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Nagler
AG
CDUB98 said:

Demosthenes81 said:

That shows the Jericho 2 being able to hit parts of Iran and Jericho 3 being able to hit way past Iran
txags92
AG
CDUB98 said:

Demosthenes81 said:

The Jericho 2 can reach western Iran and the Jericho 3 can reach all of Iran and then some.
CDUB98
AG
Y'all, don't get into an argument with PUTU on this. He's wrong, and everyone here but him knows it. Just let be.

I know we're all bored, even Steve, but don't clutter.
halfastros81
AG
If there is no truth to this Biden has blood on his hands . He financed this with taxpayer $ one way or another
CDUB98
AG
And stop posting about the Jericho. I acknowledged I pulled a dumbass.
chickencoupe16
AG
P.U.T.U said:

Lol I know the A10s don't fly off ships, they get transported by them and the WH confirmed they had some loaded on the naval fleet in the Gulf. As you stated they already have some in places like UAE that are the ones currently doing missions. They are already in the area and the WH/other articles confirmed they were heading to Israel to boost numbers if needed

I would love to see that WH source because I cannot think of one good reason to keep aircraft on a ship just to have to unload them via crane and then truck them to an airstrip. Seems like you'd base them somewhere and fly to a new base if necessary.

I suppose a ship could be less likely to be attacked but the outcome of the attack would be much worse.
txags92
AG
CDUB98 said:

And stop posting about the Jericho. I acknowledged I pulled a dumbass.
Thread is moving too fast for those of us only checking it every 10-15 minutes or so.
Who?mikejones!
Who?mikejones!
Not a Bot
AG
Not a Bot
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman
All this this turning into a real mess.

A real big mess.
fooz
Not a Bot said:

The telegram source with more info. Viewer discretion...

https://t.me/southfirstresponders
Not a Bot
AG
Raiderjay
LIghting it up now....
Fenrir
Not a Bot said:

The date seems in line with the previous report that Hamas had this in planning for over a year with someone (Iran/Russia? I can't recall who).
Who?mikejones!
3rd and 2
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

All this this turning into a real mess.

A real big mess.

I think it's pretty simple , go in and kill Hamas.
fooz
Raiderjay said:

LIghting it up now....

What's the latest feed?
Not a Bot
AG
Cliff.Booth
I'm still trying to understand what Hamas wanted to come as a result of this. Other than being evil and having joy from having ended lives and caused misery...what do they stand to gain from this? Did they calculate that internatonal pressure would stop Israel from a massive response? Did Hamas leadership order their fighters to kill and kidnap but not necessarily sanction their more brutal atrocities? I don't get this unless they just wanted to go out in a bang.
Rossticus
Fenrir said:

The date seems in line with the previous report that Hamas had this in planning for over a year with someone (Iran/Russia? I can't recall who).

Both. It's well known that Iran actively participated in the planning but it is also verified that Hamas has been visiting the Kremlin over that timeframe as well.

Russia and Iran have the blood of Israeli children on their hands every bit as does Hamas. Of course, that's par for the course for both of those amoral isht hole governments.
aggiehawg
AG
Nice of the Hamas members to bring their business cards with them to provide the name and location of an additional military target. Damn neighborly of them.
Who?mikejones!
Who?mikejones!
Hamas is simply a pawn in a larger game.
Robert L. Peters
XXXVII said:

CDUB98 said:

Request for STAFF:

While I know I'm one of your favorite bans, can you please instead ban anyone who even remotely tries to goal tend for these monsters.

A lot of us here with children are enraged, and our responses will not be pretty. We're all fed up with Hamas and the goal tenders across the world.

I understand if you look at the request and just shake your head, but I wanted to try.

Should be a permaban at that.

It's always a great idea to ban dissenting opinions.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
HoustonAg2106
AG
Cliff.Booth said:

I'm still trying to understand what Hamas wanted to come as a result of this. Other than being evil and having joy from having ended lives and caused misery...what do they stand to gain from this? Did they calculate that internatonal pressure would stop Israel from a massive response? Did Hamas leadership order their fighters to kill and kidnap but not necessarily sanction their more brutal atrocities? I don't get this unless they just wanted to go out in a bang.

They are baiting Israel to attack so they can play the victim card. They don't mind if their own people die in this process, in fact it is part of their plan
First Page Last Page
Page 104 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.