Israel/Hamas going at it

1,653,563 Views | 9770 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by The Fall Guy
Dimebag Darrell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Broncos said:

https://instagr.am/p/CyL-8v6pd3Z
Almost want to attend that in a shirt that says "Muhammad was a murderous pedophile and burns in Hell" shirt on.
Sea Speed
AG
CDUB98 said:

Definitely Not A Cop said:

It really is comparatively. That OSINT Twitter handle seems to be doing a good job too. The only way it could be improved here is to change this thread to be updates only. (Might not be a bad idea, staff)

If fka would just stop derailing it by trying to be the smartest person in the room, it would help.

Every. Single. Thread.
Joes
ABATTBQ11 said:

You're right. That's just gaza city.

It won't be 2-3 million, but it will certainly be in the high tens of thousands, and I would not be shocked if it hit 100k or more. Gaza is fairly small and urban. There's not a lot of places for anyone to go to escape the bombing and fighting that's about to happen, and even if they do manage to find somewhere, a big chunk of gaza is going to be leveled. They won't have anywhere to go back to.

There will be infrastructure destruction too. Electrical, water, and sewage lines are all going to be heavily damaged. Even when this is all done, they're going to have to go through a very long rebuilding. Gaza is going to be a hellhole crammed with people who have little food and water for at least months, if not years. With little to no sanitation and a lack of food and potable water, they're likely going to have a lot of issues with disease outbreaks. No medicine is getting in for that either, and I expect it will kill many. palestinians and their supporters may have been celebrating Saturday and Sunday, but they're going to suffer unimaginably for the crimes they chose to support and glorify.

Israel is also probably not going be content with trying to contain hamas and the palestinians in gaza anymore. Someone mentioned earlier that Israel would likely turn gaza into a police state, long term, and that's probably correct. Think Capitol vs Districts without the Hunger Games. If they thought Israel was oppressive before, they're likely in for a rude awakening.
Yeah, there will be a lot of deaths. I'm certainly not claiming to "know" what will happen and there's at least a possibility it could spread to a wider war but my best guess right now is that when it's over (for now) the total deaths will be in the several tens of thousands.
Street Fighter
AG
CDUB98 said:

The only reason they wanted a "truce" was for the Hamas leadership to save their own cowardly asses.
Those guys are all holed up in Qatar.
CDUB98
AG
Sea Speed said:

CDUB98 said:

Definitely Not A Cop said:

It really is comparatively. That OSINT Twitter handle seems to be doing a good job too. The only way it could be improved here is to change this thread to be updates only. (Might not be a bad idea, staff)

If fka would just stop derailing it by trying to be the smartest person in the room, it would help.

Every. Single. Thread.

Even Teslag have dropped his usual shtick to be a normal person for once.
CheeseSndwch
Dimebag Darrell said:

Broncos said:

Almost want to attend that in a shirt that says "Muhammad was a murderous pedophile and burns in Hell" shirt on.

Do you need gas money?
richardag
CDUB98 said:

2wealfth Man said:

The Corporate media seems to be fixated on the hostage angle of this. It is truly horrible; but I am afraid a lot of those folks are going to be casualties in this thing. I hope they don't then flip the script on how bad Israel is for not getting every single one of them back when that ultimately plays out and this thing drags on and gets really bloody.

The mainstream, Palestinian loving media should be forced to watch EVERY SINGLE beheading that Hamas does. They must be forced to reckon with the evil they support.
Including the U.S. House of Representatives and Senate. This should be entered into the records.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
JFABNRGR
AG
DeangeloVickers said:

This needs to be watched and shared over and over.

Needs its own thread to help.
aggiehawg
AG
So what I am seeing is the Israelis hitting the port in Gaza so it cannot be useful for resupplying arms to Hamas. They have resecured the land border, have air superiority so the only way to resupply them is the border crossing with Egypt...or the tunnels underneath them.

Am I missing something?
Bigballin
AG
Democrats always continue to be so wrong at everything
nortex97
AG
aggiehawg said:

So what I am seeing is the Israelis hitting the port in Gaza so it cannot be useful for resupplying arms to Hamas. They have resecured the land border, have air superiority so the only way to resupply them is the border crossing with Egypt...or the tunnels underneath them.

Am I missing something?
No that's pretty much it.

They've also told the Egyptians any trucks resupplying them are fair game to target. There's not gonna be much going in our out of the Gaza Strip without Israeli permission, for at least the next few days. The Israeli's realistically are very aware of where the tunnels are at the southern end.
nortex97
AG
JW
AG
your society comes across a border and kills children like that, you deserve to be wiped out. there is no other way at this point.
Ag87H2O
AG
nortex97 said:

Man, this is just getting worse and worse. I cannot imagine the grief and rage that Israelis feel when seeing this of their own innocent children.

There has needed to be a reckoning for a long time. I pray they wipe every one of these sick bast***s from the face of the earth. This kind of evil cannot stand.
richardag
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

The Biden administration is surging weapons to Israel, rapidly sending air defenses and munitions in response to Israeli officials' urgent requests for aid, a senior Pentagon official said Monday.

"Planes have already taken off," the senior official, who was granted anonymity in order to speak about sensitive plans, told reporters.
Quote:

The Defense Department is working across its enterprise, including U.S. Central Command, to determine which arms in U.S. inventory can be made quickly available for Israel's defense, as well as pressing industry to expedite the delivery of pending Israeli orders for military equipment, the official said. DOD officials are in "constant, ongoing contact" with their Israeli counterparts as the needs of the conflict evolve.

The Pentagon is using existing authorities and funds to make the moves, and does not yet need to ask Congress for additional aid, the official said.

<snip>

During the unclassified call, officials told lawmakers that America's closest ally in the Middle East urgently needed precision-guided munitions and more interceptors for the Iron Dome air defense system.

One of the people familiar with the call said Israel was also seeking more U.S.-made small-diameter bombs.
LINK

Looking back, it was amazing what Charlie Wilson was able to do and so covertly. (For bad or good in the result of expelling the Soviets from Afghanistan.)

Can anyone in DC keep their damn mouths shut?
  • no they can't they are attention seeking addicts

Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Ags4DaWin
Joes said:

Dimebag Darrell said:

Aggies1322 said:

CDUB98 said:

Dimebag Darrell said:

As bad as we think BLM and Antifa are...and they ARE horrible...the stuff we see from these murderous pedophile worshiping savages is simply evil on another level that makes our feral groups look like they're engaging in youth group shenanigans.

Don't fool yourself into thinking they couldn't do it. This is human nature at its most basic.

Honestly I used to call them animals.. but Ben Shapiro changed my perspective. Not even animals would do this.. it's purely human/demonic through and through.
This...been arguing this for a while. Animals are bound by instinct and the need to survive. They do not have the free will we have. It's letting savages like this off easy and it's an insult to animals. And the only monsters are humans.
As an animal lover that's always been a peeve of mine too. Only humans actively cheer and laugh and celebrate torture and killing. (And we do far worse to animals than they do to each other or to us.)

Ummm then you don't know much about chimpanzees.

Chimps hunt and eat smaller monkeys and don't kill them, instead choosing to eat them alive while they are screaming.
ALIVE.

When chimps mutiny against their leader(yes, chimps go to war) they will first go after eyes, hands, ears, and genitalia of the victim and then leave them to bleed out or limp away.

The goal is remove all parts of the body that make the creature a creature.

After feeding, orcas will take extra LIVE seals they have captured and toss them around to each other in the air as a playtoy- just because.

Male lions if a stranger comes in and takes a pride from another male, will kill all the babies. Because if he doesn't then it takes another 2 years for the lioness to go into heat.

Female hyenas will purposefully castrate males.

Animals do some downright sadistic *****

Don't fool yourself.

There is a reason we call behavior like this animalistic.
JobSecurity
AG
riverrataggie
AG
JW said:

your society comes across a border and kills children like that, you deserve to be wiped out. there is no other way at this point.

It's really this simple. There is no mercy here.
ABATTBQ11
AG
I'm not shedding a single tear over the palestinian kids who are about to starve to death or die from whatever completely curable disease is going to run rampant through gaza.
aggiehawg
AG
nortex97 said:

aggiehawg said:

Am I missing something?

They've also told the Egyptians any trucks resupplying them are fair game to target. There's not gonna be much going in our out of the Gaza Strip without Israeli permission, for at least the next few days. The Israeli's realistically are very aware of where the tunnels are at the southern end.
So using drones to monitor that crossing as well as intel gathering jet loitering above?
Ags4DaWin
ABATTBQ11 said:

I'm not shedding a single tear over the palestinian kids who are about to starve to death or die from whatever completely curable disease is going to run rampant through gaza.

There is a reason God commanded the Jews to wipe out even the women and children in some of the areas they went into.

Sometimes a culture is so polluted and barbaric there is nothing good that can be salvaged.

It's a terrible thing when that happens and you have to be very careful about when you try to justify it.

However, willfully and intentionally invading a region solely to target women and children civilians, executing the children, and burning them alive certainly seems like a reasonable qualifier.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Broncos said:

Should show up with signs that say, "Support murdering children. Support Gaza and Hamas." "Rape, torture, and murder for Gaza," or, "End the occupation of Gaza. Death to the Jews." to show these people what they really support.
JobSecurity
AG
aggiehawg
AG
JobSecurity said:

They still have communications coming out of Gaza?

ETA: Who was the Red Cross talking to and where are they located?
Old Sarge
AG
riverrataggie said:

JW said:

It's really this simple. There is no mercy here.

None whatsoever, for those that did this, assisted, coordinated, facilitated escape, or hid those that did. Cut them all down, on the spot they stand, without mercy or remorse. As well as those that protest the action.

Flush the World's toilet.
"Green" is the new RED.
akaggie05
AG
aggiehawg said:

nortex97 said:

aggiehawg said:

Am I missing something?

So using drones to monitor that crossing as well as intel gathering jet loitering above?

And non air-breathing things...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ofek-16
ABATTBQ11
AG
JobSecurity said:

hamas is evil. Not shocked.
riverrataggie
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

JobSecurity said:

hamas is evil. Not shocked.

It's because they are dead.
infinity ag
ABATTBQ11 said:

Broncos said:

Should show up with signs that say, "Support murdering children. Support Gaza and Hamas." "Rape, torture, and murder for Gaza," or, "End the occupation of Gaza. Death to the Jews." to show these people what they really support.

TAMU Muslims are all banding together. Soon you will see Muslim "uprisings" in San Fran, Detroit, Chicago and NYC. Whenever something happens to Muslims 1000 miles away, the Muslims here get a bug up their asses. If you allow them to, they are okay with rioting and destroying property.
Dimebag Darrell
Ags4DaWin said:

Joes said:

Dimebag Darrell said:

Aggies1322 said:

CDUB98 said:

Dimebag Darrell said:

As bad as we think BLM and Antifa are...and they ARE horrible...the stuff we see from these murderous pedophile worshiping savages is simply evil on another level that makes our feral groups look like they're engaging in youth group shenanigans.

Don't fool yourself into thinking they couldn't do it. This is human nature at its most basic.

Honestly I used to call them animals.. but Ben Shapiro changed my perspective. Not even animals would do this.. it's purely human/demonic through and through.
This...been arguing this for a while. Animals are bound by instinct and the need to survive. They do not have the free will we have. It's letting savages like this off easy and it's an insult to animals. And the only monsters are humans.
As an animal lover that's always been a peeve of mine too. Only humans actively cheer and laugh and celebrate torture and killing. (And we do far worse to animals than they do to each other or to us.)

Ummm then you don't know much about chimpanzees.

Chimps hunt and eat smaller monkeys and don't kill them, instead choosing to eat them alive while they are screaming.
ALIVE.

When chimps mutiny against their leader(yes, chimps go to war) they will first go after eyes, hands, ears, and genitalia of the victim and then leave them to bleed out or limp away.

The goal is remove all parts of the body that make the creature a creature.

After feeding, orcas will take extra LIVE seals they have captured and toss them around to each other in the air as a playtoy- just because.

Male lions if a stranger comes in and takes a pride from another male, will kill all the babies. Because if he doesn't then it takes another 2 years for the lioness to go into heat.

Female hyenas will purposefully castrate males.

Animals do some downright sadistic *****

Don't fool yourself.

There is a reason we call behavior like this animalistic.
Yeah but we have free will and much more advanced brains and should be above that. Seems like that is largely instinctual behavior or evolutionary in nature. Chimps have an excuse...no different than the "trained" and "domesticated" bear or lion that turns on it's loving owner and rips them to shreds for funsies.

I get what you're saying though. These types of actions from humans are just so much worse and inexcusable. All because they follow a blood thirsty violent pedophile rapist.
Whirligigs
Nitro Power said:

CDUB98 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

I hope Egypt realizes those leeches are never going back.
If true, and the terrorist escape through, Israel will go hunt them down there too.
I would carpet bomb every convoy attempting to escape.
Anti-taxxer
AG
There are no hostages to provide aide to. They are all dead.
Not a Bot
AG
And there will be a bunch of frumpy white college girls with neon blue hair marching alongside them.
Not a Bot
AG
Likely correct.
Houston Lee
AG
What kind of being could cut the heads off of human babies? What goes through a person's mind while they do this?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/40-babies-some-beheaded-found-israel-soldiers-hamas-attacked-village

First Page Last Page
Page 57 of 280

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.