Israel/Hamas going at it

1,660,736 Views | 9798 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Trigon Jin
jt2hunt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't even know why we're debating what Israel should do at this point!
riverrataggie
AG
Biden needs to condemn Hamas, all terrorists and those who support them and make it clear, and those that march the streets in our very country and the world in support. And say yes very clearly. Some of you are us citizens. But you are disgusting.

Take the politics off. This is about being human. If the liberals want to scream coexist, etc then you should be called out for hypocrisy and be known you are on watch.
mike0305
Infection_Ag11 said:

mike0305 said:

I'm more conflicted about supporting Israel than I am of Ukraine actually, surprising since I don't feel any ill towards Jewish and the ones I know are fantastic.

Bibi is a real **** & is trying his best to become a dictator. They don't treat christians well there. The oppression of Palestinians turns the stomach, even in the west bank where leadership has pushed for peace. Maybe this is inevitable given their situation, hard to judge.

I still support them cleaning house there, and Hamas needs to be wiped off the earth for what they did.

Still, zero chance of peace, it's depressing.

The mistreatment of Christian//westerners is largely isolated to the ultra orthodox community which is a small percentage of Israeli Jews. It's only about 10% of the Jewish population (and they treat other Jews badly as well for the record). American perception of Israel is very often of this hyper Jewish society when in reality the vast majority of Israeli Jews are somewhere between moderately and non-religious.

Bibi is trying to change a system that prevents anything from being done because their court ma have too much power. Imagine a world where the US Supreme Court could step in, regardless of whether a case had formally reached them, and declare any law or legislation invalid on the basis of a whim. That's how it's done in Israel.

Jews in Israel are the single largest employer of Palestinians anywhere inside or outside of Israel/Palestine and over a third of the population works in Israel every single day, so I think their oppression is a bit overblown. And again, Israel provides free electricity and water to Palestine.

Israel has their issues, and frankly I don't like how dishonest they are with us at times. They owe America for their continued existence and as repayment they spy on us, steal state secrets and egg on powers in the region to our detriment at times. But they are still far better than anything else from what is otherwise a miserable, tyrannical and barbaric part of the world.
Haha, wow.

In the US you have layers upon layers of checks and balances. In Israel, you have the SC. Bibi has pushed to require unanimous vote to overturn laws proposed by govt. Hundreds of thousands of people in a tiny country were protesting for weeks in the streets, double the BLM protests in scale. He showed a "New Middle East" map at the UN…without Palestine…

Could care less that they spy on us or owe us, many countries do. But their govt is headed off the rails.
Whirligigs
Dimebag Darrell said:

Broncos said:

https://instagr.am/p/CyL-8v6pd3Z
Almost want to attend that in a shirt that says "Muhammad was a murderous pedophile and burns in Hell" shirt on.

I hope plenty of people show up to publicly shame and shout down those people.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Hundreds of thousands of people in a tiny country were protesting for weeks in the streets, double the BLM protests in scale. He showed a "New Middle East" map at the UN…without Palestine…
And where would "Palestine" as a country on a map be located?
Dimebag Darrell
ABATTBQ11 said:

I'm not shedding a single tear over the palestinian kids who are about to starve to death or die from whatever completely curable disease is going to run rampant through gaza.
Yep. You have to remember that these evil violent barbarians were "Palestinian kids" just 5-10-15 years ago. Unless you are fine with this always just carrying on...there is unfortunately only one effective way to deal with a group like this.

After seeing the hundreds of townspeople cheering on a dead naked lady who had been raped and video of Palestinian kids mocking, assaulting and pulling the hair of a 5-6 year old Jewish boy who was kidnapped...and either dead or soon to be dead...I just can't help but think it's ok if this group of people doesn't exist. They are a blight on the world. I don't care if there are a few good ones sprinkled in...you could say the same about the Nazis.

Look at every American or Westerner who takes up the Palestinian cause. They are horrible deceitful people.
Psycho Bunny
BassCowboy33
I was in Israel during the Gaza War back in '08-'09. Pretty wild time. This looks to be significantly worse from afar.
nortex97
AG
Bird Poo
AG
mike0305 said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

mike0305 said:

I'm more conflicted about supporting Israel than I am of Ukraine actually, surprising since I don't feel any ill towards Jewish and the ones I know are fantastic.

Bibi is a real **** & is trying his best to become a dictator. They don't treat christians well there. The oppression of Palestinians turns the stomach, even in the west bank where leadership has pushed for peace. Maybe this is inevitable given their situation, hard to judge.

I still support them cleaning house there, and Hamas needs to be wiped off the earth for what they did.

The mistreatment of Christian//westerners is largely isolated to the ultra orthodox community which is a small percentage of Israeli Jews. It's only about 10% of the Jewish population (and they treat other Jews badly as well for the record). American perception of Israel is very often of this hyper Jewish society when in reality the vast majority of Israeli Jews are somewhere between moderately and non-religious.

Bibi is trying to change a system that prevents anything from being done because their court ma have too much power. Imagine a world where the US Supreme Court could step in, regardless of whether a case had formally reached them, and declare any law or legislation invalid on the basis of a whim. That's how it's done in Israel.

Jews in Israel are the single largest employer of Palestinians anywhere inside or outside of Israel/Palestine and over a third of the population works in Israel every single day, so I think their oppression is a bit overblown. And again, Israel provides free electricity and water to Palestine.

Israel has their issues, and frankly I don't like how dishonest they are with us at times. They owe America for their continued existence and as repayment they spy on us, steal state secrets and egg on powers in the region to our detriment at times. But they are still far better than anything else from what is otherwise a miserable, tyrannical and barbaric part of the world.
Haha, wow.

In the US you have layers upon layers of checks and balances. In Israel, you have the SC. Bibi has pushed to require unanimous vote to overturn laws proposed by govt. Hundreds of thousands of people in a tiny country were protesting for weeks in the streets, double the BLM protests in scale. He showed a "New Middle East" map at the UN…without Palestine…

Could care less that they spy on us or owe us, many countries do. But their govt is headed off the rails.
NO it's not and you are spreading MSM propaganda.

Israel VOTED for the leaders that approved their govt changes. If they don't like it, they will VOTE to remove those same people. It's as simple as that.

Quit equivocating their politics and govt with ours. THEY VOTED FOR THOSE CHANGES. THERE IS NOT SOME COUP. THERE IS NO JAN 6TH GOING ON. Libs are throwing a hissy fit because conservatives have been voted into office, just like they do here. GMAFB.

txags92
AG
mike0305 said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

mike0305 said:

Haha, wow.

So show me one of these old ME maps that has the state of Palestine shown on it. I would like to see what that looked like.
JobSecurity
AG
deddog
AG
Houston Lee said:

What kind of being could cut the heads off of human babies? What goes through a person's mind while they do this?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/40-babies-some-beheaded-found-israel-soldiers-hamas-attacked-village
Biden administration is going to blame Israeli baby murders on knives? And because Hamas didn't have enough jobs.
deddog
AG
nortex97 said:

This is asymmetric warfare, and Hamas would absolutely do stuff like this.
The liberals worldwide lap it up when the innocents are predictably killed.
They'd be stupid if they didn't do **** like this
JobSecurity
AG
Kashchei
AG
deddog said:

Houston Lee said:

What kind of being could cut the heads off of human babies? What goes through a person's mind while they do this?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/40-babies-some-beheaded-found-israel-soldiers-hamas-attacked-village
Biden administration is going to blame Israeli baby murders on knives? And because Hamas didn't have enough jobs.

Nah, climate change. It's the greatest threat we face, just ahead of white supremacy.
LMCane
At this stage there is no difference between Al Qaeda, ISIS and Hamas.

They all want to murder as many Westerners as they possibly can, with the most barbaric methods possible.

These are not human beings such as we know human beings.

They are savage murderers who will defile your women and strip them naked after slitting their throats.

They rape, they throw grenades at young women, they murder the elderly and kidnap Holocaust survivors. Apparently they murdered up to 40 infants.

Hamas must be wiped out after slaughtering children and babies
deddog
AG
LMCane said:

At this stage there is no difference between Al Qaeda, ISIS and Hamas.

They all want to murder as many Westerners as they possibly can, with the most barbaric methods possible.

These are not human beings such as we know human beings.

They are savage murderers who will defile your women and strip them naked after slitting their throats.

They rape, they throw grenades at young women, they murder the elderly and kidnap Holocaust survivors. Apparently they murdered up to 40 infants.

Hamas must be wiped out after slaughtering children and babies
So we are clear. There never was a difference.
Not to anyone with a brain cell or an IQ over 80.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
I posted a link to murder of babies by Hamas on the TAMU PLO Instagram announcement. Instagram deleted it.
texag84
AG
Wow! News is against the guidelines?
Psycho Bunny
Egypt gets it

aggiehawg
AG
JobSecurity said:

Okay, talk to me like I'm five. Is that many tanks a defensive force? Or an invasion force?
MaroonStain
AG
Dimebag Darrell said:

A random thought popped into my head yesterday as I watched video of a dead, stripped-naked woman, who had obviously been raped, being paraded through town to thunderous cheers and applause of everyone.

As bad as we think BLM and Antifa are...and they ARE horrible...the stuff we see from these murderous pedophile worshiping savages is simply evil on another level that makes our feral groups look like they're engaging in youth group shenanigans.

That video posted by Ben Shapiro changed me. It should be required viewing for any and all Palestinian/Hamas apologists or excuse makers. I don't feel comfortable even describing some of the stuff I saw and I only made myself watch it because I felt like it's the least that the victims and the Israeli people deserve.

Not trying to lessen this current issue but during 2000, BLM and Antifa did kill innocent people and Rittenhouse wasn't running from ghosts.
Independence H-D
Seeing how they're not fighting a traditional armor or mechanized infantry, I'm going to say that this is invasion. Sometimes they're going to need to shoot through a few buildings. These tanks will get the job done.
LMCane
Many of you know that I was just working and living in Israel from late April until mid-August and just returned to DC 7 weeks ago.

in discussions with coworkers and several who are in Israel there are a few conclusions we know now:

1. The IDF was understaffed at the border, likely a combination of the Shemini Atzeret religious holiday and just feeling that the Northern border was more critical

2. This was planned and orchestrated with Iranian senior level involvement

3. the technology to interrupt the IDF warning systems could not have been only with Hamas capabilities from Gaza

4. there is still much confusion about the truth- was there a spy or agents on the Israel side feeding information about the Rave party- or was that just somehow they found out about it in a whatsapp group by infiltrating as a partier.

Israel Live News
Dimebag Darrell
MaroonStain said:

Dimebag Darrell said:

A random thought popped into my head yesterday as I watched video of a dead, stripped-naked woman, who had obviously been raped, being paraded through town to thunderous cheers and applause of everyone.

As bad as we think BLM and Antifa are...and they ARE horrible...the stuff we see from these murderous pedophile worshiping savages is simply evil on another level that makes our feral groups look like they're engaging in youth group shenanigans.

That video posted by Ben Shapiro changed me. It should be required viewing for any and all Palestinian/Hamas apologists or excuse makers. I don't feel comfortable even describing some of the stuff I saw and I only made myself watch it because I felt like it's the least that the victims and the Israeli people deserve.

Not trying to lessen this current issue but during 2000, BLM and Antifa did kill innocent people and Rittenhouse wasn't running from ghosts.
I realize that. But I watched the videos shared by Ben Shapiro yesterday...did you?
MaroonStain
AG
aggiehawg said:

JobSecurity said:

Okay, talk to me like I'm five. Is that many tanks a defensive force? Or an invasion force?

My WAG $0.02 is that is wayyyy more than a defense. This is a show of FAFO deterrent. "Lebanon, we are currently busy but have the resources to act if pressed."
45-70Ag
AG
Nitro Power
AG
As someone mentioned earlier, what we are seeing is the appetizer...I'm beginning to think it is the pre appetizer drink. The message has been consistent from Bibi and other officials. This going to be very very bloody for Hamas.
zoneag
Hope all of your loved ones and friends are safe. Was wondering what you had been hearing given your experience there.
Psycho Bunny
Nitro Power said:

As someone mentioned earlier, what we are seeing is the appetizer...I'm beginning to think it is the pre appetizer drink. The message has been consistent from Bibi and other officials. This going to be very very bloody for Hamas.
The main course is going to be a site to see. Hamas bit off more than they could chew.
Nitro Power
AG
According to the IDF leadership, they are fixing to go on the offensive.
Pantera
AG
thanks for the info!
aggiehawg
AG
Nitro Power said:

According to the IDF leadership, they are fixing to go on the offensive.
I knew that they were going on the ground into Gaza but had not heard they were going into Lebanon that way.
DeangeloVickers
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 58 of 280

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.