Israel/Hamas going at it

1,660,661 Views | 9798 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Trigon Jin
IndividualFreedom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In regards to that school club meeting at the quad at 1:30pm, The Young Republicans should hold a rally of their own at the same time and location. Be Prepared.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Harry Stone said:

JobSecurity said:

jordan is in a pickle. They don't want war with Israel but the Queen of Jordan is Palestinian.
Then maybe they should import the rest of Gaza.
one safe place
45-70Ag said:

If there's ever been a group who deserves to be told to shut the hell up, the chicoms are that group.
The Chinese wish they had known in advance so they could have their organ harvesters on stand by.
IndividualFreedom
Quote:

israel is going through their deck of cards a lot more quickly than we did, thus far.

I have that Iraqi deck of cards from the gulf war.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
45-70Ag said:

If there's ever been a group who deserves to be told to shut the hell up, the chicoms are that group.
No kidding. Like China would show any restraint if attacked by Uyghurs.
aTmAg
AG
What's the best place for updates?
TommyBrady
AG
Gaza City has enough fuel to last 2 more days.
Bag
AG
CDUB98 said:

deddog said:

Feed just showed a whole bunch of new rockets being launched from Gaza

Always a good idea to give away your position.
watching on youtube, the comments are pretty classic
cz308
aTmAg said:

You're here receiving it.
Who?mikejones!
The shot rockets this morning and that location got bombed about 5 mins later
one safe place
torrid said:

Joes said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Joes said:

Wrec86 Ag said:

I don't think leveling the Gaza Strip to rubble and killing all men, women and children is the right answer.

Is it the emotional response? Sure, but I will never support that kind of indiscriminate killing of innocent lives.

Before anyone asks - I have no idea how to solve the problem - it's far too complicated for me to figure out. But if Israel just decides to wipe out an entire region of all civilians, that won't solve any problems in the long term. Do you think the rest of the Arab world is just going to sit by?

Christians/Jews vs Muslims/Communism would make for a really nasty World War.
I'm amazed that so many (not you, but others here) are flat out expecting exactly that to be the case. That Israeli tanks and troops are going to just go in and kill every man, woman, and child they see until no one is left alive. That's just silly.

They're not going to go in and kill everyone, but they're also not going to try really hard not to.

There's also going to be a lot of people dying from a lack of water, food, and proper sanitation. Gaza is heavily urban, and Israel is cutting everything off. There's 600k people in gaza, and once they burn through what's in their pantries with no more food coming in, it's going to turn into a ****show.
Everything I've seen says there are between 2 and 3 million in the Gaza Strip.

Look, I don't have any problem with whatever Israel decides to do, I'm completely sympathetic to them. My comments are more about what's realistic to expect, not what they should do. I understand Israel's resolve and DGAF attitude in general, but there's no way they're going to kill 2-3 million people and not have the entire world (including us) stopping them.
This is not a police operation where they go in and try to arrest the terrorists to put them on trial. It is a war, fully precipitated by Hamas.
A police operation is what our response would be. And then, it is likely we would eventually give them their terrorists back.
Hawk2007
cz308 said:

aTmAg said:

You're here receiving it.

Ha!
Nitro Power
AG
aTmAg said:

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3408136/55
FWAppraiser
AG
deddog said:

Feed just showed a whole bunch of new rockets being launched from Gaza

There goes their fake moral high ground and talks of a "truce". They started it, they are fighting back, now they're going to pay a devastatingly high price.
BQ78
AG
heavily intoxtricated said:

If Israel was serious, they would have already started obliterating things. It's very clear that Israel is scared of other players stepping in and will not do much in retaliation. I hope I'm wrong. I hope they do. But if something like that was coming, it would have already come heavy and without warning.
User name checks out.

They want all assets in place and ready to go before they pull the big trigger. This is all just the appetizer, main course is coming.
45-70Ag
AG
CDUB98
AG
The only reason they wanted a "truce" was for the Hamas leadership to save their own cowardly asses.
aggiehawg
AG
Was wondering when they would step in to rescue people. Same guys who went to Afghanistan.

Quote:

The leader of a private squad of US military veterans heading to Israel to rescue trapped Americans angrily says that they only have to help because the Biden administration refuses to protect its own people even when they're "being held at the barrel of a gun."

"We used to be feared, now we're laughed at," Bryan Stern told The Post of US failings that have forced him to maintain Project DYNAMO, the rescue force he first assembled after Biden's disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan.

"There's never been anything like DYNAMO before because there's never been a need for anything like DYNAMO before," he said.

"The net result is Americans keep getting put in danger, and America keeps embarrassing itself on the world stage," he said of what he sees as a weakened foreign response.

While he refused to single out any leaders for blame, Stern said he felt once again forced to "Americans are being held at the barrel of a gun" while terrorists continue to kidnap and kill citizens.

"Hamas thinks we're idiots," he said of the terrorists who've already killed at least nine Americans, with many more unaccounted for after the weekend atrocity in Israel. "They're laughing at us."
Quote:

Stern said he founded his Tampa-based nonprofit in 2021 after Biden left "blue passport-holding Americans" behind in Afghanistan, with follow-up missions in Ukraine, Sudan and wildfire-ravaged Maui.

As with each of those, the military is not stepping in because the government is failing to stick by the basic principle he upholds: "We don't leave our people behind, ever, ever."

"We don't have a capability problem, we don't have a capacity problem," Stern said of the military, a community he has been a part of "for 25 years."
Quote:

He stressed that his squad would happily step aside and leave rescues to the government if the military was called to take charge.

Instead, his group has already received hundreds of requests from Americans, their families and other allies who need assistance in Israel as Hamas continues to kidnap individuals, he said.

"We have dozens and dozens of people who have registered with us," he claimed.
Quote:

In Israel, the group comprising a team of special operations and intelligence community veterans, as well as civilian volunteers hopes to rescue American hostages "making their way through Gaza and making their way to Lebanon," free those stuck in Palestinian territories, and those stuck between the West Bank and Gaza "where it's a shooting match."
Quote:

He would not specify how Project DYNAMO will work with the Israeli government under its Operation: PROMISED LAND, but said "we're a professional rescue organization" known by the government.

"Our motto is 'Don't be a spectator,'" he said.
LINK
JobSecurity
AG
Doing it is one thing. But announcing it to the world? What is the point
Who?mikejones!
CDUB98 said:

The only reason they wanted a "truce" was for the Hamas leadership to save their own cowardly asses.

Their leadership is likely not actually in gaza physically
aTmAg
AG
Nitro Power said:

aTmAg said:

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3408136/55
I expected this answer.
Nitro Power
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

CDUB98 said:

Israel will find them wherever they hide.
CDUB98
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

CDUB98 said:

Just a couple of pages ago, there was confirmation that two had been given an express pass to meet Satan.
FWAppraiser
AG
Yep. They somehow didn't realize what would happen if they poked the bear. They're finding out now.
Who?mikejones!
Yeah, the finance minister.

I doubt the guys leading this war are there
Who?mikejones!
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
It really is comparatively. That OSINT Twitter handle seems to be doing a good job too. The only way it could be improved here is to change this thread to be updates only. (Might not be a bad idea, staff)
aggiehawg
AG
JobSecurity said:

Doing it is one thing. But announcing it to the world? What is the point
Agree. Keep that quiet until afterwards.
Who?mikejones!
CDUB98
AG
Definitely Not A Cop said:

It really is comparatively. That OSINT Twitter handle seems to be doing a good job too. The only way it could be improved here is to change this thread to be updates only. (Might not be a bad idea, staff)

If fka would just stop derailing it by trying to be the smartest person in the room, it would help.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
That is satire as the handle suggests? Right?
Daniel Plainview
Joes said:

Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

How long until the liberals start calling to bring "those poor Palestinians" over here. I'm sure the current administration would love nothing more than to bring more "cultural enrichment" to some red state.
Oh there will definitely be some level of that pretty soon.

Too late they are already here. We've had open borders for 3 years.
Who?mikejones!
CDUB98
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

I hope Egypt realizes those leeches are never going back.
Who?mikejones!
Yes, in normal times. It appears since the invasion began, they are not being satirical any longer based on their other tweets
First Page Last Page
Page 55 of 280

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.