Israel/Hamas going at it

1,660,708 Views | 9798 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Trigon Jin
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

So refugee camps in the Sinai? Of course the first people out will all be Hamas.
Nitro Power
AG
CDUB98 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

I hope Egypt realizes those leeches are never going back.
If true, and the terrorist escape through, Israel will go hunt them down there too.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
aggiehawg said:

Agthatbuilds said:

So refugee camps in the Sinai? Of course the first people out will all be Hamas.

And mostly men.
Who?mikejones!
V8Aggie
AG
98Ag99Grad said:

JobSecurity said:

Absolute pure evil. Wipe it off the face of the earth.

Burn them all alive. I'll light the f'ing match.
CDUB98
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Dear, God, that tweet from Marina. That baby was flat out executed.
javajaws
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

I envy their border security!
FWAppraiser
AG
CDUB98 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Monsters. Unequivocally, absolute monsters. I'm literally in tears.

TxAgLaw03RW
AG
One of the reports given on Fox spoke of a mother who was murdered and there was a deceased fetus next to her still attached to the umbilical cord. There is no rehabilitation for this evil.
Sharpshooter
AG
CDUB98 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Sad. Allow no quarter.
Dimebag Darrell
A random thought popped into my head yesterday as I watched video of a dead, stripped-naked woman, who had obviously been raped, being paraded through town to thunderous cheers and applause of everyone.

As bad as we think BLM and Antifa are...and they ARE horrible...the stuff we see from these murderous pedophile worshiping savages is simply evil on another level that makes our feral groups look like they're engaging in youth group shenanigans.

That video posted by Ben Shapiro changed me. It should be required viewing for any and all Palestinian/Hamas apologists or excuse makers. I don't feel comfortable even describing some of the stuff I saw and I only made myself watch it because I felt like it's the least that the victims and the Israeli people deserve.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

So only 1100 days to go.
Ag87H2O
AG

The world needs to see these pictures. This is why the Israelis won't stop untill the last Hamas scum is dead. Even if it takes years. The only thing you can do with evil barbarians that would do this is eliminate them, even the young ones in the pipeline they have brainwashed. It's a difficult truth, but truth none the less.
richardag
Infection_Ag11 said:

YouBet said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

YouBet said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

This is their Pearl Harbor. We dropped two atomic bombs on population centers.

I don't think they are thinking months/years. They are thinking never again.

Sure, I'm just saying I don't have quite as much respect for the stability of Hamas as some seem to. Their own citizens will throw them out if their lives get too miserable. And they certainly have no ability to meaningfully resist the Israeli military, which would win a direct conflict with literally any other nation in the Middle East strictly on the basis of air superiority alone.
Maybe living in the stone age after Israel bombs them back to it will finally be that trigger. We can hope.

Honestly they could just shut off the supply of power and water they provide for a few weeks and that will probably do the trick.

Most people don't realize that virtually all electricity and something like 80% of Palestine's water is controlled directly by and at the mercy of Israel. They could literally flip a switch today and send them back to a Stone Age society without doing anything else.
They've already done that. But I'm not sure how you just do that while your enemy is still attacking you and has proclaimed they are going to escalate.
I'm obviously not claiming they just do that, I'm saying that by doing that they've already set the wheels in motion. Apart from anything else, limited access to resources quickly takes the resolve of an uncommitted populace when they know a better alternative is available to them. And a large percentage of their society only loosely supports Hamas at most. Many downright hate them.
"And a large percentage of their society only loosely supports Hamas at most. Many downright hate them."

Not disputing your statement but do you have any proof?
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
AggiePetro07
AG
Dimebag Darrell said:

A random thought popped into my head yesterday as I watched video of a dead, stripped-naked woman, who had obviously been raped, being paraded through town to thunderous cheers and applause of everyone.

As bad as we think BLM and Antifa are...and they ARE horrible...the stuff we see from these murderous pedophile worshiping savages is simply evil on another level that makes our feral groups look like they're engaging in youth group shenanigans.

That video posted by Ben Shapiro changed me. It should be required viewing for any and all Palestinian/Hamas apologists or excuse makers. I don't feel comfortable even describing some of the stuff I saw and I only made myself watch it because I felt like it's the least that the victims and the Israeli people deserve.
You can thank the 2A for that.
CDUB98
AG
Dimebag Darrell said:

Don't fool yourself into thinking they couldn't do it. This is human nature at its most basic.
Joes
JobSecurity said:

Doing it is one thing. But announcing it to the world? What is the point
As someone who loves history and specifically military history I have a hard time understanding about 95% of what goes on now. I can't wrap my brain around how things get done militarily in the world of instant communication and social media and cell phones and such.

Like you said, why even say that hostage rescue teams are en route?

So Israel calls ahead and tells people where and when artillery strikes are coming? WTF??

I was watching one of the news stations yesterday and the reporter is across a field from Israeli tanks gathering and they're zooming in with their cameras and I'm just thinking "What is even the point of reconnaissance or battlefield intelligence anymore? It's all right out in the open! I'm sitting here in my house in Texas and I can see what kind of tanks and vehicles they have there and see exactly where they are and count them in real time."

Every time some situation flares up around the world and you see on the news "As you can see in this live footage here the aircraft carrier Nimitz left Norfolk this morning at 8am headed to the Mediterranean which it will reach at..." I just think "What?? Why??""

I can get on Google Earth and see exactly where the naval docks are and where the army base entrances are and so on. And obviously what the military has is 1000 times beyond that. I can't for the life of me understand how any sort of large-scale operations would take place in the modern world in a genuine war of survival with 100% transparency of everything.

I'm trying to picture how D Day or Waterloo would play out now. "Hi Tom, I'm reporting from behind the low hill here at Waterloo where the British troops have hidden themselves in the tall grass to ambush the French coming up over the hill. I also understand from our other correspondent that the Prussians should be hitting the French on their flank fairly soon as Grouchy is still marching in circles."

It would be like playing a game of Battleship but being able to see your opponent's board. How does that work?

Aggies1322
AG
CDUB98 said:

Dimebag Darrell said:

Don't fool yourself into thinking they couldn't do it. This is human nature at its most basic.

Honestly I used to call them animals.. but Ben Shapiro changed my perspective. Not even animals would do this.. it's purely human/demonic through and through.
Dimebag Darrell
V8Aggie said:

98Ag99Grad said:

JobSecurity said:

Absolute pure evil. Wipe it off the face of the earth.

Burn them all alive. I'll light the f'ing match.
Muhammad himself was a murdering and raping pedophile whose savagery knew no bounds. It only makes sense that his most devout followers would emulate him.
aggiehawg
AG
The only stealth we truly have now are the subs. And I'm not even sure about those these days.
Dimebag Darrell
Aggies1322 said:

CDUB98 said:

Dimebag Darrell said:

Honestly I used to call them animals.. but Ben Shapiro changed my perspective. Not even animals would do this.. it's purely human/demonic through and through.
This...been arguing this for a while. Animals are bound by instinct and the need to survive. They do not have the free will we have. It's letting savages like this off easy and it's an insult to animals. And the only monsters are humans.
Joes
Daniel Plainview said:

Joes said:

Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

How long until the liberals start calling to bring "those poor Palestinians" over here. I'm sure the current administration would love nothing more than to bring more "cultural enrichment" to some red state.
Oh there will definitely be some level of that pretty soon.

Too late they are already here. We've had open borders for 3 years.
Well I know that, I mean specifically these Palestinians, just like we did with Afghans.

We've had open borders way longer than that, I lived in Laredo a good chunk of my childhood and we owned a small ranch near Cotulla. Even in the 70s and 80s people came across at will and you'd see them lining the highways and working at every ranch. The difference was they generally came to work seasonally and go back home. But hell, we gave amnesty to millions even back in the 80s. It's always been a joke, it's just much worse now.
Joes
Dimebag Darrell said:

Aggies1322 said:

CDUB98 said:

Dimebag Darrell said:

This...been arguing this for a while. Animals are bound by instinct and the need to survive. They do not have the free will we have. It's letting savages like this off easy and it's an insult to animals. And the only monsters are humans.
As an animal lover that's always been a peeve of mine too. Only humans actively cheer and laugh and celebrate torture and killing. (And we do far worse to animals than they do to each other or to us.)
Daniel Plainview
Joes said:

Daniel Plainview said:

Joes said:

Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

How long until the liberals start calling to bring "those poor Palestinians" over here. I'm sure the current administration would love nothing more than to bring more "cultural enrichment" to some red state.
Oh there will definitely be some level of that pretty soon.

Too late they are already here. We've had open borders for 3 years.
Well I know that, I mean specifically these Palestinians, just like we did with Afghans.

We've had open borders way longer than that, I lived in Laredo a good chunk of my childhood and we owned a small ranch near Cotulla. Even in the 70s and 80s people came across at will and you'd see them lining the highways and working at every ranch. The difference was they generally came to work seasonally and go back home. But hell, we gave amnesty to millions even back in the 80s. It's always been a joke, it's just much worse now.

I kind of figured that out, I posted too fast without thinking. My bad.
Dimebag Darrell
CDUB98 said:

Dimebag Darrell said:

I am not arguing it could never get to that point. But currently, I just can't see an entire neighborhood or protest group cheering and clapping and smiling in the streets as they parade dead/raped women through town. Enough people would have a problem with that that it just wouldn't happen. These muslim barbarians have the stomach for things even our worst here don't yet have.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Cats too, but cats are all psychopaths.
RK
AG
Quote:

specialized in hostage-free operations

oopsie-daisy, hamas.
Broncos
https://instagr.am/p/CyL-8v6pd3Z
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

The Biden administration is surging weapons to Israel, rapidly sending air defenses and munitions in response to Israeli officials' urgent requests for aid, a senior Pentagon official said Monday.

"Planes have already taken off," the senior official, who was granted anonymity in order to speak about sensitive plans, told reporters.
Quote:

The Defense Department is working across its enterprise, including U.S. Central Command, to determine which arms in U.S. inventory can be made quickly available for Israel's defense, as well as pressing industry to expedite the delivery of pending Israeli orders for military equipment, the official said. DOD officials are in "constant, ongoing contact" with their Israeli counterparts as the needs of the conflict evolve.

The Pentagon is using existing authorities and funds to make the moves, and does not yet need to ask Congress for additional aid, the official said.

<snip>

During the unclassified call, officials told lawmakers that America's closest ally in the Middle East urgently needed precision-guided munitions and more interceptors for the Iron Dome air defense system.

One of the people familiar with the call said Israel was also seeking more U.S.-made small-diameter bombs.
LINK

Looking back, it was amazing what Charlie Wilson was able to do and so covertly. (For bad or good in the result of expelling the Soviets from Afghanistan.)

Can anyone in DC keep their damn mouths shut?
fc2112
TRUTH

CDUB98
AG
Broncos said:

https://instagr.am/p/CyL-8v6pd3Z

Would be a shame if a bunch of masked and hooded students showed up and....discussed, the situation.
bigblock
The report of the slaughter of the babies... Wipe out anything in gaza. Kill them all.
richardag
Agthatbuilds said:

GAC06 said:

Nitro Power said:

Their problem
I agree but let's call it like it is. Telling them to leave is bs
They literally gave them a map of the locations to go to. They didn't just say leave.
I did not know that, but it does sound like this is what the IDF would do. Thanks
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
45-70Ag
AG

This image shoukd be on every news feed for every news outlet worldwide.
ABATTBQ11
AG
You're right. That's just gaza city.

It won't be 2-3 million, but it will certainly be in the high tens of thousands, and I would not be shocked if it hit 100k or more. Gaza is fairly small and urban. There's not a lot of places for anyone to go to escape the bombing and fighting that's about to happen, and even if they do manage to find somewhere, a big chunk of gaza is going to be leveled. They won't have anywhere to go back to.

There will be infrastructure destruction too. Electrical, water, and sewage lines are all going to be heavily damaged. Even when this is all done, they're going to have to go through a very long rebuilding. Gaza is going to be a hellhole crammed with people who have little food and water for at least months, if not years. With little to no sanitation and a lack of food and potable water, they're likely going to have a lot of issues with disease outbreaks. No medicine is getting in for that either, and I expect it will kill many. palestinians and their supporters may have been celebrating Saturday and Sunday, but they're going to suffer unimaginably for the crimes they chose to support and glorify.

Israel is also probably not going be content with trying to contain hamas and the palestinians in gaza anymore. Someone mentioned earlier that Israel would likely turn gaza into a police state, long term, and that's probably correct. Think Capitol vs Districts without the Hunger Games. If they thought Israel was oppressive before, they're likely in for a rude awakening.
First Page Last Page
Page 56 of 280

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.