You hate to see it (Women's World Cup, U.S. loses)

23,280 Views | 215 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Secolobo
Ag with kids
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
David Happymountain said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

But yeah I do agree Megan rapinoe sucks.
nice try.

The elf identifies as blue today...
Logos Stick
BallerStaf2003 said:

America ain't been first since Obama took office. He even said so himself.
Burdizzo
AG
agz win said:

Another 0-0 score for 90 plus minutes. So glad I forgot it was on and sleeping.

Name a sport I would not be watching even if the American team was good.
nortex97
AG
Love reading this headline this am. Thx OP.
one safe place
It is pretty obvious now why the players did not have their hand over their heart during the playing of the national anthem. They don't have one.
LarryElder
Way to go Sweden !!!!!!!
TAMU1990
AG
Time for new players - thank goodness. It's a shameful way for your athletic career to end (which was secondary to her media career).
DallasAg 94
Demosthenes81
AG
AgCat93
AG
Obligatory:

HarryJ33tamu
Demosthenes81 said:

Lmaooo
TyHolden
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

Too late for this?

real women
Lake08
Bye bye blue hair. No White House visit for ya. Keep to soccer
TennAg05
Could be a chance for a reset. Reminds me a lot of when the us basketball team lost in the Olympics due to mostly an entitled nature. Not woke issues but just entitled. They brought in a newer group of players and the key veteran in Kobe Bryant and turned it around.
MallalieuAg
AG
pdc093 said:

Rapinoe's getting roasted.....

She probably did it on purpose. This is how much she hates America.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Sadly Morgan is just as crazy as Rapinoe. She's just hot and doesn't try harder to get in front of a microphone than to score like Rapinoe does.
Staff - take out the trash.
LarryElder
Garrelli 5000 said:

Sadly Morgan is just as crazy as Rapinoe. She's just hot and doesn't try harder to get in front of a microphone than to score like Rapinoe does.

Morgan is completely overrated in her looks , she looks like a mouse , no t and A either
pacecar02
I was already boycotting them...not intentionally but still
Aggie Apotheosis
I will admit that I don't watch soccer and have no idea who Megan Rapenhoe is or what she has said/done that has gotten under your skin but Teddy Roosevelt had some words that y'all might want to consider:

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

No Spin Ag
DallasAg 94 said:

Too late for this?

Never. And if you want to really make your point, feel free o food this thread with more of their pics.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
TyHolden
AG
Who?mikejones!
Aggie Apotheosis said:

I will admit that I don't watch soccer and have no idea who Megan Rapenhoe is or what she has said/done that has gotten under your skin but Teddy Roosevelt had some words that y'all might want to consider:

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

You clearly don't know what the **** you're talking abour
Reno Hightower
Well………….. bye.
Rudebaeger
AG

Dayum!!

That guy with the trash bags can really put it in the goal.

Maybe he should have declared himself a woman and saved the USWNT some embarrassment.
45-70Ag
AG
Ag with kids said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

Nothing says THE INTERNET more than not understanding that "rooting against *checks notes* the literal U.S national team" is an example of "*checks notes* peacefully exercised freedom of speech"

Yeah, he's not going to understand any of that.
proudaggie02
AG
Soccer is cruel. USA dominated (11-1 shots on goal), but we couldn't finish and their goalie was great. Rapinoe was awful, and it's a head scratcher she was allowed to take corners and free kicks when all she did was hit a low, weak ball that was easy to defend.
YouBet
AG
Aggie Apotheosis said:

Big fan of Teddy but this quote doesn't apply here. If you don't have the background (like you admit to), then it's wiser to say nothing at all.

The problem with Rapinoe is that she hijacked an entire teams identity by injecting her personal politics into its identity which then poisoned the teams culture. She's a cancer.

It's especially telling when former USWNT members operating as color commentary SMEs on national networks constructively point this out (like every other sports commentator in any other sport frequently does) and are then attacked by that poisoned culture's minions.
ClickClack
AG
Aggie Apotheosis said:

I love Teddy Roosevelt quotes but not sure this applies here.
ClickClack
AG
YouBet said:

Aggie Apotheosis said:

Big fan of Teddy but this quote doesn't apply here. If you don't have the background (like you admit to), then it's wiser to say nothing at all.

The problem with Rapinoe is that she hijacked an entire teams identity by injecting her personal politics into its identity which then poisoned the teams culture. She's a cancer.

It's especially telling when former USWNT members operating as color commentary SMEs on national networks constructively point this out (like every other sports commentator in any other sport frequently does) and are then attacked by that poisoned culture's minions.

Jinx.

Btw who was the commentator you mentioned?
YouBet
AG
ClickClack said:

YouBet said:

Aggie Apotheosis said:

Jinx.

Btw who was the commentator you mentioned?

Carly Lloyd if I'm not mistaken. One of the recent former members.
Sq4fish83
AG
Aggie Apotheosis said:

I will admit that I don't watch soccer and have no idea

You should have stopped right there
Moral High Horse
If only they had been paid more.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Time to pop the bottle.

dreyOO
Not only am I happy to see that loser choke, I'll remind everyone that she went out on her own selfish terms. She rambled out her narcissistic statement a few weeks ago and it was clear she doesn't give a damn about the sport or the team or the country it represents. She cares about herself.

So with that, I'm glad her last world moment is that of a loser.
YouBet
AG
dreyOO said:

Not only am I happy to see that loser choke, I'll remind everyone that she went out on her own selfish terms. She rambled out her narcissistic statement a few weeks ago and it was clear she doesn't give a damn about the sport or the team or the country it represents. She cares about herself.

So with that, I'm glad her last world moment is that of a loser.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.