Trump indicted over classified documents

209,029 Views | 3433 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by will25u
FireAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
IslanderAg04 said:

FireAg said:

If Ds are secretly pushing for Trump to be the R nominee, why do they keep trying to falsely imprison him?

Makes no sense…

They know they can't steal the election the same way twice…

This is my take. For a guy they say is easily beat, they sure are scared ****less of him.

Thing is…everything they impeached him on the first time around, quid pro quo with Ukraine, is apparently EXACTLY what Hunter and Joe were doing before Trump ever took office…

That's the reality…
Stat Monitor Repairman
Ellis Wyatt said:

Jack Smith is not seeking justice, nor is he concerned with the rule of law or the Constitution. he will continue to use his power to crush Donald Trump.
The full power and scope of the federal government has been brought to bear on a single man.
aggiehawg
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Jack Smith is not seeking justice, nor is he concerned with the rule of law or the Constitution. he will continue to use his power to crush Donald Trump.
The full power and scope of the federal government has been brought to bear on a single man.
I heard that DOJ has 60 lawyers and their support staff on the Trump cases. They are going to do a rolling barrage against Trump's counsel. Much like the state AG's office did to Chauvin's counsel, Eric Nelson.

Another form of lawfare, bury them with BULLS***.
FishrCoAg
AG
aggiehawg said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

I heard that DOJ has 60 lawyers and their support staff on the Trump cases. They are going to do a rolling barrage against Trump's counsel. Much like the state AG's office did to Chauvin's counsel, Eric Nelson.

Interesting. Where did you hear that?
aggiehawg
AG
FishrCoAg said:

aggiehawg said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Interesting. Where did you hear that?
Tweets from the hearing this morning. Lauro (Trump's attorney) was asking the judge if they could bring in volunteer lawyers to assist in sorting through discovery in light of the disparity in the sizes of legal staff involved.
richardag
Im Gipper said:

I said earlier that based on statements she made in J6 opinion she should recuse. Why hasn't Team Trump filed that motion yet? You'd think something Stalinist would be something they want to address immediately, no?
IANAL
Might it be they don't want to piss a potentially biased judge off? Are they weighing the chances of not getting a recusal resulting in an unfavorable Judge tipping the scales?
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, the public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
aggiehawg
AG
richardag said:

Im Gipper said:

I said earlier that based on statements she made in J6 opinion she should recuse. Why hasn't Team Trump filed that motion yet? You'd think something Stalinist would be something they want to address immediately, no?
IANAL
Might it be they don't want to piss a potentially biased judge off? Are they weighing the chances of not getting a recusal resulting in an unfavorable Judge tipping the scales?
More than likely it is this. Would be futile and just tick off the judge and she's already biased enough.
BMX Bandit
if they thought it was meritorious, they'd file. its a very high burden, and based on what we have publicly seen I don't see how they meet it.

Also, wrong thread.
aggiehawg
AG
BMX Bandit said:

if they thought it was meritorious, they'd file. its a very high burden, and based on what we have publicly seen I don't see how they meet it.
LOL. This is a DC federal district judge. Doesn't matter if it is meritorious or not. They will never admit to bias nor conflicts of interests.
TXAggie2011
AG
BMX Bandit said:

I'll say again that they may yet file something, but there's no reason to believe its coming.

Yelling "she doesn't like me" loudly and repeatedly doesn't mean anything. Until someone can actually articulate a reason for recusal, it's social media fantasy land stuff.
agz win
AG
aggiehawg said:

BMX Bandit said:

LOL. This is a DC federal district judge. Doesn't matter if it is meritorious or not. They will never admit to bias nor conflicts of interests.
Which federal district judges have previously admitted bias? Are there an cites?
aggiehawg
AG
agz win said:

aggiehawg said:

BMX Bandit said:

Which federal district judges have previously admitted bias? Are there an cites?
Not any recent ones I have seen. I go back to Judge Sullivan in the Flynn case plea deal. Barr becomes AG and basically says DOJ f***ed up there and are dismissing the case. Sullivan says no you won't and then sua sponte solicits amicus briefs froma multitude of people having nothing to do with the case, solely to bleed Flynn andhis lawyers dry while having to spend time and money to respond to them when the prosecution is trying to dismiss the case! That sad state of affairs goes up to the DC Circuit Court of Appeals on a writ of mandamus to tellSullivan to dismiss the damn case not once but twice!

I listened to the audio of that zoom hearing in the Circuit Court. That three judge panel went off on tangents not addressing the merits of the case, give Sullivan a small slap but don't tell him to dismiss, just cut out the amicus stuff out. So then Sullivan just sits on his hands and refuses to rule nor schedule a hearing on the government's motion to dismiss for months! Case goes back to the DC Circuit on another writ of mandamus.

At this point, must mention that a writ of mandamus is an extraordinary remedy basically asking a superior court to order an inferior court judge to stop f***ing up and conduct their business normally.

After all of that Sullivan announced his semi-retirement but then still pops up in som of the Jan 6th cases. Mind boggling to me how he's still allowed on the bench at all.

So yeah, my opinion of the DC federal district judges and most of the DC Circuit Court of appeals is pretty damn low. Justice is the last thing on their minds.
Stat Monitor Repairman
aggiehawg said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

You right hawg. You right.

List of the most pursued men of modern times as follows:

1. Saddam Hussein: Captured in December 2003 by the 4th Infantry Division, US Army and later put to death by hanging.

2. Bin Laden: Captured and killed in 2011 by SOCOM and body promptly disposed of at sea by US Navy.

3. Donald Trump: Pursued by Executive Branch: DOJ since 2015 with the wiretapping of campaign headquarters. Impeached by Legislative branch twice. Executive branch continues the fight by way of 78-count federal criminal indictment including alleged espionage and fraud against the United States supported by a special operations team of 60 of the most highly trained and experienced legal professionals and the worlds' foremost experts at US federal court procedure and evidence. And finally, by the Judicial branch which has the power to jail defendant Trump pre-trial for alleged violations of the court's orders.

Final disposition TBD.
eric76
AG
Lame. Very, very lame. And utterly devoid of all meaning.

A bunch of words that impart nothing of any value.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Which statement of fact do you disagree with?
Bryanisbest
AG

Stat, you are 100 percent correct! Thanks for posting
Charpie
AG
Wow. Just wow
Stat Monitor Repairman
Makes you a little uncomfortable, doesn't it?
Charpie
AG

Makes you a little uncomfortable, doesn't it?

No. Makes me feel sorry for you
Stat Monitor Repairman
There ain't no feel about it, I'm calling the balls and strikes as I see 'em.

If you got a different take, let's hear it. We here.
eric76
AG

You created a bogus equivalence class with the clear intention of trying to portray Trump as being a victim of massive persecution since he is not the murderer that the other two members of your bogus equivalence class are.
Stat Monitor Repairman
I didn't create anything Eric.

I stated a series of facts.

Any inference made from those facts occurred within the mind of the reader. And I can't be responsible for that.

So if you want to argue, you've got to give me something to argue about.
eric76
AG

Any inference made from those facts occurred within the mind of the reader. And I can't be responsible for that.

You distorted facts to make the events seem similar so that you could group them together to make an absured and illogical argument.
TRADUCTOR

aggiehawg said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

You right hawg. You right.

List of the most pursued men of modern times as follows:

1. Saddam Hussein: Captured in December 2003 by the 4th Infantry Division, US Army and later put to death by hanging.

2. Bin Laden: Captured and killed in 2011 by SOCOM and body promptly disposed of at sea by US Navy.

3. Donald Trump: Pursued by Executive Branch: DOJ since 2015 with the wiretapping of campaign headquarters. Impeached by Legislative branch twice. Executive branch continues the fight by way of 78-count federal criminal indictment including alleged espionage and fraud against the United States supported by a special operations team of 60 of the most highly trained and experienced legal professionals and the worlds' foremost experts at US federal court procedure and evidence. And finally, by the Judicial branch which has the power to jail defendant Trump pre-trial for alleged violations of the court's orders.

Final disposition TBD.

Better comparison is the innocent ground down by the corrupted courts: Flynn
Ag with kids
AG
eric76 said:

You distorted facts to make the events seem similar so that you could group them together to make an absured and illogical argument.
It's call conflating...
fka ftc
Ag with kids said:

eric76 said:

It's call conflating...
Its called comparing similar circumstances from their point of view and everything Stat Monitor posted is factually correct.

I know facts and comparisons are hard for some and they like to chicken out with claims of strawmen and whataboutism, but the political persecution of Trump is on full display and its likely to turn into physical persecution.

Trump has suffered more persecution than Jesus and its not even close.
eric76
AG
fka ftc said:

Ag with kids said:

eric76 said:

It's call conflating...
Its called comparing similar circumstances from their point of view and everything Stat Monitor posted is factually correct.

I know facts and comparisons are hard for some and they like to chicken out with claims of strawmen and whataboutism, but the political persecution of Trump is on full display and its likely to turn into physical persecution.

Trump may just be the most entitled snowflake in history.

If Trump came to your birthday party and didn't get to blow out the candles on your cake and open your presents, he would likely view himself as the victim.
fka ftc
eric76 said:

Trump may just be the most entitled snowflake in history.

If Trump came to your birthday party and didn't get to blow out the candles on your cake and open your presents, he would likely view himself as the victim.
He is not like that at all in person. He would tell you it was the most beautiful birthday cake he has ever seen, ask for a refill of his diet coke, then demand the first piece of cake.

But he would let me blow out my own candles.

How many birthday parties with Trump have you been to?
No Spin Ag
fka ftc said:

Ag with kids said:

eric76 said:

It's call conflating...

More than Jesus?

It looks like we're way past "Torbush wow" territory now. Does anyone know what's after "Torbush wow", cause I'm thinking we're in uncharted territory now.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Charpie
AG
He needs Jesus
Phatbob
AG
fka ftc said:

Ag with kids said:

eric76 said:

It's call conflating...

You want to be taken seriously? Cause that's how you keep people from taking you seriously.
fka ftc
Charpie said:

He needs Jesus
Not sure about Torbush, but I know Jesus more than most who post around here.

And Jesus loves him some Donald J. Trump. He even wears a wristband with WWDJTD on it.
fka ftc
Phatbob said:

fka ftc said:

Ag with kids said:

eric76 said:

It's call conflating...

You want to be taken seriously? Cause that's how you keep people from taking you seriously.
You can take me serious or not. I stand by what I said. Jesus had loyal men around him for the most part where Trump has handed a stack of Judas's. Bible is pretty good indication the "press corp" was kind to him.

Jesus has him beat with what happened at the end, but we do not know Trump's ending yet.

So, think I am not serious if you want. But if you objectively look at the last 7 years, Trump has absorbed more persecution, some earned most of it not, from every single angle save his immediate family.
TXAggie2011
AG
If this thread had not already...

eric76
AG
The victimhood mentality of Trump and his cult is downright scary.

They are so mistreated -- nobody understands them and nothing is ever their fault.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.