Crowder going through Big D

21,530 Views | 297 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by rocky the dog
redcrayon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He wasn't saying your take was weird. Your reading comprehension is poor.
Line Ate Member
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

TXAGFAN said:

So thanks for proving my point and this is what I'm talking about to those who said my take was weird.

Women are not property, they deserve their right to vote, they can be married to whoever they want, they should have bodily autonomy, etc. It's 2023.
Not sure who doesn't believe in those things.
I agree with all of that except abortion (which I am assuming is being lumped into bodily autonomy).

I am tired of babies being discarded like trash. Unless the woman somehow also grew a ***** and balls and was able screw herself, her "autonomy" in that decision should be shared.
Ellis Wyatt
Line Ate Member said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

TXAGFAN said:

So thanks for proving my point and this is what I'm talking about to those who said my take was weird.

Women are not property, they deserve their right to vote, they can be married to whoever they want, they should have bodily autonomy, etc. It's 2023.
Not sure who doesn't believe in those things.
I agree with all of that except abortion (which I am assuming is being lumped into bodily autonomy).
Abortion is not bodily autonomy. Saying that it is is nothing but a lie meant to sway those susceptible to emotional arguments.

Killing other humans is not bodily autonomy.
shack009
AG
Geez, he is unhinged. Accusing basically everybody in conservative media who was once his friend of extortion of some kind.

He is a sinking ship and it has been obvious since before Not Gay Jared left the show years ago.

I hope he gets the help he needs, but most importantly, people need to stop following him.

He is the craziest conspiracy theorist going right now. He thinks DW and everybody who has left him are out to get him.
shack009
AG
E_TX_Ag12 said:

On the clip he shared, he spoke about some public and private extortion regarding this. He specifically showed clips of Candace Owens saying "pray for Stephen" in a snarky, sadistic manner.

Could play into why he isn't daily wire.

Also, DW is almost unwatchable with constant ad reads.

He clearly isn't at DW because he's an unhinged lunatic who thinks everybody is out to get him.

Also, it's like $125 for a year subscription and you get all the shows ad free on DW.
Ranch Dressing
AG
“Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."

-Matthew 6:34
Ranch Dressing
AG
aggie93 said:

TXAGFAN said:

The clip i saw of this guy on show talking about his divorce is so incredibly out of touch and speaks to the problematic GOP narrative with women. He genuinely seems disappointed his wife can simply divorce him and he can't make her stay with him.
It's about the problems of "No Fault Divorce" where either party can file for divorce without having any cause. It works against eh concept of marriage as a lifetime and serious institution. If your partner has done something like cheated or been abusive or something else that's a just cause and a reason to divorce. "I just woke up today and don't love you anymore" is not a valid reason.

Marriage is hard and it's even harder with kids. I'm about to hit 28 years myself and it has ups and downs for sure but part of getting through that is to have the mentality that divorce is simply not an option. You have to work it out and know there are times when you just have to make sacrifices. If you can just bail out when things get hard eventually you will find a reason and often end up regretting it.

If you aren't up for the commitment don't get married but also you won't be able to enjoy the fruits later on. I can tell you for certain that as you get older there is nothing more rewarding than having a life partner and children with the thought of maybe grandchildren some day. I have a few buds that are 50+ and never married. They have plenty of money but pretty empty lives, I would never want that.

Should have a thousand blue stars
“Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."

-Matthew 6:34
Keller6Ag91
AG
TXAGFAN said:

The clip i saw of this guy on show talking about his divorce is so incredibly out of touch and speaks to the problematic GOP narrative with women. He genuinely seems disappointed his wife can simply divorce him and he can't make her stay with him.
I guess when you come in with a jaded POV, this is the kind of POV you share.
Gig'Em and God Bless,

JB'91
Commander Gorn
AG
coconutED
AG
TXAGFAN said:

He is a prominent conservative commentator, GOP performs poorly with women due to the perceived disregard for their rights. It's not a stretch at all. His viewpoint is a good example of the conservative rhetoric that buries you with women, especially educated ones.

Anyways, as a child of divorce hate to see anyone get divorced, but sometimes it's the right decision. Going on your platform and blasting your wife for not trying to stay together is a bad look for him with his kids, even if it does score some points from the crowd that doesn't agree with 19A, think women should be subservient, etc.
Women's rights = being allowed to break a legal agreement scott free, walk away with half the man's money, a guaranteed portion of any future earnings for life and most likely primary custody of the kids, and suffer no adverse consequences whatsoever.

Promises? Vows? What are those?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
redcrayon said:

He wasn't saying your take was weird. Your reading comprehension is poor.
He's not here to comprehend what's being posted. He's here gracing us with his words of wisdom and we're just too backwoods ignorant to comprehend his complexity and nuance.
TxAgPreacher
S
TXAGFAN said:

No fault divorce is destroying families.
LMCane

how much in common does Crowder have with Carlson and Trump and Bill O'Reilly?

all massive egocentric narcissists who believe they are smarter and better than everyone else, especially that they are better than their bosses.
JobSecurity
AG
TxAgPreacher said:

TXAGFAN said:

Yes, parents that hate each other being forced to stay together is great for family dynamics
Street Fighter
AG
TXAGFAN said:

His viewpoint is a good example of the conservative rhetoric that buries you with women, especially educated ones..

You mean women that major in useless garbage like sociology or ____ studies?

Women can have a divorce, so long as they only leave with what they brought in.
Showertime at the Bidens
JobSecurity said:

TxAgPreacher said:

TXAGFAN said:

Yes, parents that hate each other being forced to stay together is great for family dynamics

It actually is better believe it or not. Marriage isn't about happiness, the goal is to raise children.
smothered
what stupid logic, as a child of divorce I wish my parents had divorced a decade before they did; tone deaf idiocy
smothered
how can republicans on here sit here and say they believe in individuality but then not support somebody's individual choice to divorce
911sAg
He said he picked wrong he blamed himself...His mistake is getting married to an American western woman most of them are trash and leave because they are "not happy" this why marriage rates are down and most women will die alone with their dogs and bags of wine.
Aggie4Life02
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Marriage is a contract. Are you a big fan of people breaking contracts?
smothered
Contracts can/should be broken are you saying no contract should ever be broken?
redcrayon
AG
shack009 said:

E_TX_Ag12 said:

On the clip he shared, he spoke about some public and private extortion regarding this. He specifically showed clips of Candace Owens saying "pray for Stephen" in a snarky, sadistic manner.

Could play into why he isn't daily wire.

Also, DW is almost unwatchable with constant ad reads.

He clearly isn't at DW because he's an unhinged lunatic who thinks everybody is out to get him.

Also, it's like $125 for a year subscription and you get all the shows ad free on DW.
Lunatic? Are you exaggerating just a bit?
911sAg
Ocho Ag said:

Contracts can/should be broken are you saying no contract should ever be broken?
So the vows and the commitments one makes in getting married is? Why not just say we will see how it goes and I might walk away
Aggie4Life02
AG
Ocho Ag said:

Only for cause. At least according to Crowder, this is a one sided no fault divorce. No infidelity or abuse.
redcrayon
AG
Ocho Ag said:

How about the one who wants to break the contract has to pay? That seems fair, right?
TXAGFAN
AG
Aggie4Life02 said:

TXAGFAN said:

Divorce is an established legal means for terminating a marriage "contract" and it's hardly new, people area aware of it. No, I don't believe people should be held hostage in marriage. Is that even a real question?
TXAGFAN
AG
coconutED said:

TXAGFAN said:

He is a prominent conservative commentator, GOP performs poorly with women due to the perceived disregard for their rights. It's not a stretch at all. His viewpoint is a good example of the conservative rhetoric that buries you with women, especially educated ones.

Anyways, as a child of divorce hate to see anyone get divorced, but sometimes it's the right decision. Going on your platform and blasting your wife for not trying to stay together is a bad look for him with his kids, even if it does score some points from the crowd that doesn't agree with 19A, think women should be subservient, etc.
Women's rights = being allowed to break a legal agreement scott free, walk away with half the man's money, a guaranteed portion of any future earnings for life and most likely primary custody of the kids, and suffer no adverse consequences whatsoever.

Promises? Vows? What are those?
That is how marriage works. If a man enters into a marriage unaware of these risks then they're an idiot.
TXAGFAN
AG
American Hardwood said:

TXAGFAN said:

What a strange take.
All these stars, you read all your fellow conservatives above whining about how women shouldn't be able to get divorced? YOU may not have an issue with it, but clearly that is a common viewpoint in your party.
oh no
AG
TXAGFAN said:

the problematic GOP narrative with women.
wtf? How do people get this way?
Fenrir
TXAGFAN said:

American Hardwood said:

TXAGFAN said:

What a strange take.
All these stars, you read all your fellow conservatives above whining about how women shouldn't be able to get divorced? YOU may not have an issue with it, but clearly that is a common viewpoint in your party.

It's amazing watching you ***** and moan about people generalizing gays only to do the same to other groups every chance you get.
Aggie4Life02
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

TXAGFAN said:

Divorce is an established legal means for terminating a marriage "contract" and it's hardly new, people area aware of it. No, I don't believe people should be held hostage in marriage. Is that even a real question?

F*** the kids and f*** the oath that was taken….it's not hostage. Marriage is voluntary. Like any contract, unless there is cause, you shouldn't be able to break the contract. No fault divorce is horrendous.
TXAGFAN
AG
Fenrir said:

TXAGFAN said:

American Hardwood said:

TXAGFAN said:

What a strange take.

It's amazing watching you ***** and moan about people generalizing gays only to do the same to other groups every chance you get.
There are no gays enthusiastically supporting drag for kids on F16, but that thread tonight makes clear you think we are all in on it and if we're not **** us because we share a sexuality (not an organization or membership to any group mind you). There are plenty on right here posting exactly what I said in this thread and others re: women being less than. Do you deny that GOP performs poorly with women because of attitudes in full display on this thread? If you deny it you're being dishonest with yourself just to support your POV that you don't like me. That's not some kind of attack on your character like I'm getting by the way, it's a commentary on the misogyny of your political party.
Fenrir
I haven't said anything other than you're a hypocrite, and your statement of "makes clear you think" is just another example of your generalizing and hypocrisy.
TXAGFAN
AG
Fenrir said:

I haven't said anything other than you're a hypocrite, and your statement of "makes clear you think" is just another example of your generalizing and hypocrisy.
No hypocrisy here, I'm just pointing out why you keep on underperforming or losing and you're trying your damndest to gaslight me. It's ok I know in 2024 posters here will be whining about stolen elections when they should be thinking about threads like this where the party's loudest voices (politicians, talking heads in this case) put out a misogynistic viewpoint. A viewpoint that by the way was all over tiktok and Twitter today framed just as I did.
Fenrir
You have attributed the GOP to me and other people multiple times now and you're still confused how that makes your constant whining about generalizing hypocritical? Learn to use the English language better if that isn't your intent.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.