Crowder going through Big D

20,683 Views | 297 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by rocky the dog
Urban Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
shack009 said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

hph6203 said:

The best thing that could come out of this is if her aggressiveness gets her caught offside during this situation and they both have massive blows to their support/audience. They are my two least favorite people in the conservative media space. Candace did, and probably still does, reign supreme in that category. Crowder is just a garden-variety narcissist trying to protect his own ego. When I watch that video I don't see a person that's enjoying doing what he's doing, just a person that is trying to get exactly what he wants whether it's justified or not, and damn the consequences.

Candace seemingly does what she does just for the thrill of hurting people.

Unfortunately it seems the longer you are in this space the more it rots your soul, because Jordan Peterson has likewise drifted further down that path.

Jordan Peterson just has old man "don't give a **** anymore" syndrome, and it's hard to blame him with what he's been out through the last 7-8 years. But he seems to genuinely believe in what he says and does.

Candice Owens just woke up one day and realized she could make a ton of money by being a token black chick for the right. If you read/listen to anything she did before about 2016 she clearly doesn't believe most of what she is now saying. And she's just not very bright to begin with.

Yeah I've never heard her say anything uniquely insightful. She's made a good bit out of making white people think she's smart because she's black and criticizes black people.

The conservative movement would be much better off if people stopped listening to her and Crowder.
Candace is proof of the absolute existence of the greatest form of privilege that exists.

Hot girl privilege. You have to be female, and that attractive, to pivot on your schtick and actually get people to listen and buy it.
hph6203
AG
hph6203 said:

This.

From this:

From This:
Thunder18
AG
Urban Ag said:

hph6203 said:

I hear the best way to get a woman to do her chores is to tell her you don't love her and that she's worthless.
the best way to get your woman to do some house cleaning is to hire a house cleaner and wife will freak out the night before because she is embarrassed at how messy the house is and do at least half of what the house cleaner is supposed to do the next day

Four Seasons Landscaping
I didn't realize the reason he missed the kid's births.

I have no problem with ADULTS getting gender-affirming surgery as long as they can pay for it, which he probably could.
BMX Bandit
I watched his video and felt bad for him.

Then read wife's response and he seems like a psycho.

As usual, truth in middle somewhere. But based on how he left his last job, that truth probably closer to wife's version.
hph6203
AG
I've got a shovel and I'm not afraid to use it. At best he makes his wife look bad as well as himself.

Four Seasons Landscaping
His pecs look amazing though.
hph6203
AG
P.H. Dexippus
AG
hph6203 said:

I've got a shovel and I'm not afraid to use it.
This. The dude needs to step away. At a minimum, he needs to not share further details, for not only the sake of his kids but for his own sake.
Four Seasons Landscaping
I thought the current story is they're not.
hph6203
AG
Boobies are real, sternum is fake.
Infection_Ag11
AG
Dude just needs to STFU and stop digging
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BQRyno
AG
I've liked Crowder's show for a long time, but he defaults into victim mode so predictably.
Jeeper79
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

The video isn't nearly the worst part of that article. Every single one of us have had arguments with our spouses that would come off at least that bad if not worse if played for an audience.

Speak for yourself.
1876er
AG
Man, imagine waiting half of your life for sex to get a spot in heaven only to go to hell because you got divorced.
BoydCrowder13
It's a shame. I really liked the Change My Mind segment.

But he really doesn't appear to be an egotistical *******. Between the DW saga and the divorce, I think the guy has serious mental health issues.
itsyourboypookie
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.