Crowder going through Big D

20,695 Views | 297 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by rocky the dog
BQRyno
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's why you stay north of the DMZ for moral support. 3 kids here and didn't watch the action a single time.
Urban Ag
AG
Both of ours were c-sections so birth was more butcher shop than "seeing the playground get bulldozed" which I remain eternally grateful for.
hph6203
AG
Did you just compare your wife to a piece of meat? Misogynist.
fire09
AG
Your gonna make me start drinking again.
Ags4DaWin
Watched the video and the article is suspicious.

It claims Crowder said "I will **** you up" on video.

And the audio captured all of the argument up to that point and yet they couldn't give us the actual audio of him saying "I will **** you up?" Why?

If the audio was loud enough for them to be able to discern it then why did they not play it?

Then they say "he wasn't there for the birth of his kids".

But did they say why?

Is it possible he was touring and his wife went into unexpected labor and he couldn't get back in time? Or there was some other thing?

I have learned to be suspicious when people use things like that as character assassination attempts. I almost did not make it to the birth of my youngest. The kid came a week early and I was out of state on business. I had taken off the week he was due but ended my trip a day early because a blizzard was coming that threatened to shut down the roads. I raced a blizzard across three states to get there and could have died in the process. If I had gotten trapped in the snow my wife could have said "well you missed the birth of ur youngest kid....you didn't love me". But that wouldn't have made me an *******.

Regarding the video. This was a long argument and they only posted 3 minutes. Ironically 3 minutes that could be taken out of context without giving the background of the argument.

Sounds like his wife was supposed to go do the shopping earlier in the day and didn't.
.he was pissed because he expected to have the car or because she hadn't done the grocery shopping the rest of his day was wrecked.

Based on the argument this was not the first time that has happened and that is where the argument stemmed from.

"Discipline and respect" that crowder repeated frequently was an indication that he felt her inability to follow a schedule lacked discipline and the fact that she expected to be able to put off her obligations in a way that blew up his lone day off showed that she did not respect him or how hard he worked.

If that was what he was talking about then he has good points.

Sounds like a typical argument that a married couple has when one person feels like they are carrying all the water and the other partner is not pulling their weight. But what I didn't hear was any abuse.

Nowhere did he call her names. And yet she claimed that he was being abusive in that very conversation. That's another red flag- she claims someone is being abusive when they are not doing so. To some women holding them accountable for a failure to follow through on their commitments is "abusive". I have heard that one before.

I will wait for context before judging and the article was rife with jabs that made it come off as a hit piece that sought to bend the truth largely in part because it did not give the entire argument context.

There are two sides to everything.

For all you white knights:

This is why I always ask for context when women cherry pick why their man is bad or when a woman claims abuse or some such thing.

And yes some men are *******s but there are more women that think this way than there are men who come home and emotionally and physically abuse their wives.

So I am going to wait for some concrete evidence instead of a cherry picked video that does not show what everyone is claiming that it shows.

We see some evidence...real evidence....then I will be glad to bury him in the court of public opinion with the rest of you. But this "evidence" doesn't show a goddam thing.

I have witnessed spousal abuse first hand. Emotional, physical, psychological. this weak ass **** doesn't come close and as someone who witnessed it, claiming that what happened in this video is abuse....well quite frankly that is an insult to women who really are abused in their relarionships.

Like I said if we see some real evidence I am all on board with burying him. The video in the article is not it.

I have never been a huge fan of crowder. He always come across as ******y to me.

But yall do you.
Urban Ag
AG
You make some good points and I mean that sincerely.

But here is where my BS meter gets pegged.

You don't do that with third trimester preggers wife. Period. She has pregnant brain. Not "I have a list of sh** to do to appease my husband on his day off" brain. If there is any time in your life, as a man, as a husband, to shut the F up and take one for the team, it's third trimester and right after the baby is born. Seriously, shut the F up, put the cigar out, get your ass off the couch, and help her out.

My day off? Cowboy the F up. She's carrying your babies. You don't get a f'ing day off. Walk the dog Steve. Go to the store. Rub her damn feet. Be happy it's not you that's about to push out twins.
RGLAG85
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

TheEternalPessimist said:

Wrec86 Ag said:

I seriously can't believe that there's a well educated Aggie (presumably) that truly believes that women shouldn't be allowed to vote and only men should be allowed to lead.

Just embarrassing and it serves as a reminder that some on the far right ARE actually as nuts as those on the far left.
I am not an Aggie.Just a fan and family member of many. Never claimed to be one either.

But I know several Aggies, including some women, that feel the same way.

I really don't care that it offends the sensibilities or appears 'embarrassing'.

Women voting helped usher in the most destructive leftist policies in American history and continues to do so.

Thank God.
I only wish you weren't!
Ags4DaWin
Fair enough.

But like I said....we have zero context.

Was that the first time that had happened? Or did she do it all the time even before she was pregnant?

We have zero context and this was released by the wife with the express purpose of making crowder look bad.

While she claimed he had been abusive for years.

If he had been abusive for years then why is this the evidence she chooses to show? If that is the best evidence she has and its not really evidence of anything except for the fact that she doesn't listen and can't run a household and gets overly emotional....and apparently their house has cameras....then that makes her claim even more suspicious.

Maybe he's an abusive *******.

I am open to that possibility.

But maybe....just maybe its just as reasonable to posit based on that video.....she was a lazy ***** their entire marriage and they were having another argument about it.

Carrying a baby doesn't make you immune to criticism. Women are NOT special for being pregnant. 50% of humanity can do what she is doing and has been successfully doing it for millenia. That's what their bodies have evolved to do.

He criticized her and asked her to schedule her time to get the groceries so it wouldn't **** up the little free time he has during his day. After he spends hours at work trying to make a good living for her and her children.

He didn't push her down any stairs.

He told her she lacked discipline and respect.

And you guys are acting like he punched her in the stomach and then told her to stop being a whiny ***** and walk it off.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Agreed. Thats what I've been saying this whole time.

Crowder was a creme puff and quite respectful about the whole thing.

The pregnant lady really doesn't seem like she listens all that well.

She needs to listen to what Steven is saying and take time to process what he is saying BEFORE formulating a response.

Crowder making perfect logical sense and she just responds with a bunch of jibber jabber which is infuriating in its own right.

So overall crowder was doing the best that he could do under the circumstances.

Its a good thing this lady was pregnant because otherwise it seems like she could have been drinking which would have made things 10x worse. Or perhaps drinking mixed with percocet or xanax or some other type of drug in which case would make things 20x worse and more volitile,

Crowder should get some counseling, because if he had to put up with that kind of **** day-in-day out it can really take a mental toll.

So godspeed to him and i hope his ex gets the help she needs.
Dan Scott
AG
Dude told 8 month pregnant wife he doesn't lover her. Why do they only have 1 car? That's emotional abuse say she needs discipline and saying she's not worthy as a wife. He's trying to bully his wife into proving she loves him. Very narcissistic.
Urban Ag
AG
You're really making way too big a deal out of this.

What I basically said, and I stand by it, is this. If there is any time in your life as a man and husband to suck it up buttercup, shut the F up, and take it in the shorts, it's when she is pregnant and in the term after the baby is born.

It's the furthest from any point in your life, as a man, to climb a hill to die on. I've been married 23+ years and have kids. I think I know what I am talking about. There is a time and place to work through difficulties in a marriage. There is a time and place to get your house and wife in order. When your wife is eight months pregnant and you just want your time to chill because you work hard, yeah, that's not one of them.

Man up. You'll be okay.
Urban Ag
AG
Dan Scott said:

Dude told 8 month pregnant wife he doesn't lover her. Why do they only have 1 car? That's emotional abuse say she needs discipline and saying she's not worthy as a wife. He's trying to bully his wife into proving she loves him. Very narcissistic.
I currently have five cars at my house and three drivers.

There is something very wrong with a rich guy having only one car. Very weird. I didn't get that all.

Telling her to take an Uber?

I got an idea Steve. Get off the f'ing couch and drive your 8 month pregnant wife wherever the F it is she needs to go.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Maybe thats the only way she responds?

Crowder is trying to get down on her level here in terms that will resonate with her.

Maybe thats her love language. We don't know,

Why do they only have one car? Fair point. Maybe she backed into something and the 2nd car been in the body shop for 7 weeks. We just don't know,

In any event, it doesn't seem like shes responsible for a whole lot. But the minimal things she is responsible for, she manages to **** up.

Crowder seems like he's out turning and burning all week to pay for that lovely house they live in. Is it too much to ask for a minimum level of cooperation.

I get that shes pregnant, but stuff still has to get done. She needs to figure it out. If shes got to deligate thats fine, but you got to do what you got to do, but you cant deligate back on to crowder. Give the dude a break, for gods sake. Thats got to be a nightmare to deal with.
hph6203
AG
I hear the best way to get a woman to do her chores is to tell her you don't love her and that she's worthless.
Urban Ag
Urban Ag
AG
hph6203 said:

I hear the best way to get a woman to do her chores is to tell her you don't love her and that she's worthless.
the best way to get your woman to do some house cleaning is to hire a house cleaner and wife will freak out the night before because she is embarrassed at how messy the house is and do at least half of what the house cleaner is supposed to do the next day

Stat Monitor Repairman
hph6203 said:

Thats might not be what was happening though, but it turned out that he was trying to communicate that might be what would happen if she didn't clean up her act

How do we know this?

Because thats actually what did happen.

He doesn't love her anymore and now shes a single mom with a young child which impacts her self worth.

Crowder was trying to bring her to Jesus on this, but some folks you just cant reach.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Also the lady should put on some shoes or flip flops.

Walking around barefoot and pregnant isn't a good idea due to the risk of hookworms, toxoplasmosis or some other worse parasite we don't even know about.

Im surprised crowder didn't say anything about that issue, but you can really only fight so many battles at once.
hph6203
AG
Rumor has it she wore a hole in all of her shoes from having to walk to and from the store to get steaks and wood pellets while he took the car to the office. On the day of the video she was trying to take the car to get more shoes, but Crowder told her she could walk barefoot. Told her she was too much of a tenderfoot and needed to toughen up.
Stat Monitor Repairman
All she had to do was get on her phone and order from instacart, walmarts+ or some other delivery service.

But she couldn't even do that.

It was too much for her to handle.

If she put half as much effort into doing what she supposed to be doing as arguing and bickering with Steven, she might still be married.
hph6203
AG
They're a family built on unity. When they got married the priest said two become one and Steven got rid of duplicates. Extra car? Gone, who needs it? Another toothbrush, no sir, he tastes what she tastes, gotta keep an eye on that. Extra phone? Nope, not in this house.
WillieBrownsBratwurstBun
AG
https://yashar.substack.com/p/exclusive-video-reveals-steven-crowder

Quote:

The Crowders were married in 2012 after dating for two years and being engaged for less than a year. Hilary Crowder filed for divorce in December 2021 after she learned that her husband had hired a divorce attorney a month earlier. Hilary Crowder welcomed twins via Caesarean section in August 2021.

Despite her best efforts, her husband was absent when their twins were born. Instead, he met their newborn twins later that day at the hospital.

The night before she gave birth, Steven and Hilary exchanged a series of text messages about separating. Hilary sent her husband one of the final text messages: "Steven, I'm afraid of you [and your] rage. You are scary. You scare me. I want to heal things, but you have to take responsibility. Stop blaming others. Stop feeling pain and sadness only for yourself."

Quote:

What Crowder didn't mention was that his very private wife, who hardly appears at public events and is rarely photographed, had made a request via her attorneys that her husband not discuss their divorce at all.

Steven Crowder dismissed that request and spoke about the divorce and their marriage for about five minutes in a clip that went viral.

In a statement sent to me via email, Hilary Crowder's family said:

"Hilary is currently living alone in Dallas, apart from her family and support system in Michigan, and is focused on taking care of her young children. She is not prepared at this time to speak about her divorce becoming public or the misleading statements made by Steven about their relationship.

The truth is that Hilary spent years hiding Steven's mentally and emotionally abusive behavior from her friends and family while she attempted to save their marriage. She was the one who was asking to work on their relationship to keep the marriage intact for their unborn children.

In June of 2021, Steven left their home to pursue elective surgery. Hilary urged him to get the help he needed to address his abuse with the hope that their marriage could be saved and they could peacefully live together as a family. Instead, Steven refused to do so and chose not to be with his wife during the birth of their twin children. After the birth, Steven bought a townhouse and left their home permanently. Hilary was unaware that Steven had hired a divorce attorney and asked his assistant to cut Hilary off financially. There is significant documentation substantiating these facts.

We hope that Steven will cease speaking publicly about these personal matters in an untruthful manner. We also look forward to there being full transparency in the legal process so there is fairness and accountability for the actions that caused the divorce, and to ensure the outcome is what is in the best interests of the young children."

Infection_Ag11
AG
I mean, most of us would know to not be out of town for business within a week of our child's due date. That's on you my man. But as you say, "you do you".
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ThreatLevel: Midnight
AG
The two biggest questions from this video are
1) One car?! Mug club money doesn't go far I guess.

2) What's the deal with the gloves?
Thanks & Gig 'Em
LMCane
Urban Ag said:

You make some good points and I mean that sincerely.

But here is where my BS meter gets pegged.

You don't do that with third trimester preggers wife. Period. She has pregnant brain. Not "I have a list of sh** to do to appease my husband on his day off" brain. If there is any time in your life, as a man, as a husband, to shut the F up and take one for the team, it's third trimester and right after the baby is born. Seriously, shut the F up, put the cigar out, get your ass off the couch, and help her out.

My day off? Cowboy the F up. She's carrying your babies. You don't get a f'ing day off. Walk the dog Steve. Go to the store. Rub her damn feet. Be happy it's not you that's about to push out twins.
can't argue the logic of this

overall, I think Crowder has mental issues and can be a jackwad
Four Seasons Landscaping
The tribalism of you guys trying to defend this schmuck is pretty impressive.
LMCane
this is why it makes sense to have a PRE NUP

as Kanye discusses in his songs
LMCane
honestly I can't believe any woman would put up with that @#$#@ for more than a day...

he seems to be a complete controlling tool.

and as a single guy who went through divorce from a real @#$@# I still take Hillary's side!
cena05
AG
Don't think he could drive, maybe after operation, could be wrong. Gloves are for dog medicine as pregnant women shouldn't handle it.
Pizza
This whole thread is weird.
Ags4DaWin
Infection_Ag11 said:

I mean, most of us would know to not be out of town for business within a week of our child's due date. That's on you my man. But as you say, "you do you".

Mmmm sometimes in order to keep a job in a recession you schedule ur time off so you have off of work the WEEK PRIOR and WEEK following the expected due date. Additionally i alerted my boss that might need to be adjusted. But more than that here's the rest of the story:

I wasn't the one out of state. We had moved while she was 2.5 months pregnant and when discussing the obgyn and doctor situation SHE wanted to deliver with the doctor she started with and had our other kids with. We looked at the due dates and she decided she wanted to spend her 10th month staying with family in the same city as HER obgyn prior to delivery so she wouldn't have to travel and could keep her obgyn.

That was her choice. She knew the risks with our new house and my new job being two states away and what that might mean if she went into unexpected labor and if travel delayed me and that is how she wanted the delivery to go down. I acquiesced because she was the expectant mother and made it very clear what my job would and would not allow for time off around her due date and she was fine taking the risk.

I was the one who was hesitant and urged her to at least look at obgyn's near our new house in our new city to see if she was comfortable with any of them. She refused outright. So I planned to take time off one week prior to delivery and one week after and alerted my bosses that of she went into labor earlier than that I would be bolting.

She wasn't concerned because all of her other pregnancies had gone to full term. This kid came 9 days early.

I was the one at our new house working my NORMAL job when this went down. See how you just assumed some **** based on an out of context story? And you painted me as the ******.

And you were totally ****ing wrong. My wife decided to risk me not being there because to her having the same obgyn and hospital as her previous deliveries was more important than knowing I could be there for sure. Because she thought the risk of early labor and that something could stop me from traveling were low.

Her choice. And I raced a blizzard because of her in order to be there because of a conscious decision she made waaaaay in advance. But yeah I am the ****** because my wife decided to risk it.

yall white knighters think women hover above the earth and can do no wrong just because they are willing to carry ur child. That is laughably pathetic.

They don't. They are still people. And are capable of making poor decisions and being unreasonable jerks. And just because a woman is pregnant doesn't mean you have to entertain an unreasonable level of bull**** from them.

That is the point.
Four Seasons Landscaping
Sorry that happened to you.

Or congratulations.
sam callahan
It's ironic how un-Alpha a dude can get when trying so hard to prove himself Alpha.

aggie93
AG
Urban Ag said:

hph6203 said:

the best way to get your woman to do some house cleaning is to hire a house cleaner and wife will freak out the night before because she is embarrassed at how messy the house is and do at least half of what the house cleaner is supposed to do the next day

Now THIS is truth, bravo sir!

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Ags4DaWin
Four Seasons Landscaping said:

Sorry that happened to you.

Or congratulations.

It actually makes for a fun and interesting story I get to tell the kids nowadays. They love it.

But if someone wanted to make me look bad they could twist the story into "well your a bad guy because you risked missing the birth of ur kid FOR WORK! how u dare risk not being there for ur pregnant wife in her moment of need. Ur a horrible man."

And if the blizzard had caught me it would be "ur an ******* for not being there for the birth of ur child".

My point is- crowder was not there.

Maybe it wasn't his choice not to be there. Using that as a metric to smear someone without providing the context-which is what is being done in this case- is sketchy.

We have a video of a marital argument. We have claims of abuse. We have zero context for the video except what the smearing party wants to say. And even though they are claiming there is abuse in the video there is actually zero abuse in it.

Yeah it looks bad...but consider the source.

Depp's case had a bad look initially as well and Heard ended up being the abuser.

Instead of white knighting why don't you wait until all the information is out?

For a group that supposedly likes to question the narrative this forum sure does fall for certain narratives consistently.

For a group that likes to mock libs for getting triggered there are alot of guys on here that get consistently triggered the second a woman so much as acts like a victim.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.