Crowder going through Big D

20,685 Views | 297 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by rocky the dog
hph6203
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Women aren't smart enough to vote, you shouldn't let her even if she votes for who you want her to.
TheEternalPessimist
Wrec86 Ag said:

I seriously can't believe that there's a well educated Aggie (presumably) that truly believes that women shouldn't be allowed to vote and only men should be allowed to lead.

Just embarrassing and it serves as a reminder that some on the far right ARE actually as nuts as those on the far left.
I am not an Aggie. Just a fan and family member of many. Never claimed to be one either.

But I know several Aggies, including some women, that feel the same way.

I really don't care that it offends the sensibilities or appears 'embarrassing'.

Women voting helped usher in the most destructive leftist policies in American history and continues to do so.
--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
Redassag94
AG
RingOfive said:

This doesn't look good.

Video of Crowder Emotionally Abusing Wife

Well even if if you had to show cause for a divorce, that video would suffice. I have been watching Crowder for a while. Now after the DW contract thing, hearing from Dave Landau, and now seeing this. I'm done with that guy. He is NOT a good ambassador of conservatism.
RedAssAg
Class of '94
Born & Raised in Texas, lovin Colorado!!
Ol_Ag_02
AG
TheEternalPessimist said:

Wrec86 Ag said:

I seriously can't believe that there's a well educated Aggie (presumably) that truly believes that women shouldn't be allowed to vote and only men should be allowed to lead.

Just embarrassing and it serves as a reminder that some on the far right ARE actually as nuts as those on the far left.
I am not an Aggie.Just a fan and family member of many. Never claimed to be one either.

But I know several Aggies, including some women, that feel the same way.

I really don't care that it offends the sensibilities or appears 'embarrassing'.

Women voting helped usher in the most destructive leftist policies in American history and continues to do so.

Thank God.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
hph6203 said:

Women aren't smart enough to vote, you shouldn't let her even if she votes for who you want her to.

It's because he's not really in charge. He only talks big on the internet.
TheEternalPessimist
hph6203 said:

hahahahaha - yeah that's what I implied. totally.
--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
AgBandsman
AG
To me, he's seemed like a guy that has only cared about boosting himself and his brand the past few years. I agree with most his stances, but haven't listened to him in years for that reason. So I'm wondering if this divorce has more to do with his neglect of family and friends and his obsession with promoting his own image above all else. Owen Benjamin has interesting perspective on the situation having worked with Crowder in the past.
fixer
TXAGFAN said:

American Hardwood said:

TXAGFAN said:

The clip i saw of this guy on show talking about his divorce is so incredibly out of touch and speaks to the problematic GOP narrative with women. He genuinely seems disappointed his wife can simply divorce him and he can't make her stay with him.
What a strange take.
All these stars, you read all your fellow conservatives above whining about how women shouldn't be able to get divorced? YOU may not have an issue with it, but clearly that is a common viewpoint in your party.

What legislation is being proposed by Republicans that says women can't get divorced?
hph6203
AG

hph6203 said:

hahahahaha - yeah that's what I implied. totally.
They're too emotional. They vote on their feelings, and you can't trust her to not get into the voting booth and pull the lever for the wrong woman because a wave of hormones rolled out from her loins. Next thing you know, she's mailing in her ballot.
AgBandsman
AG

barbacoa taco said:

barbacoa taco said:

Early in my marriage, my wife and I said worse things to each other. Never any physical abuse, but we were good at scoring hurtful insults on each other.

Only Christ saved our marriage.

Happily married 24 years.
Does she know you see her as a second class citizen who shouldn't be allowed to vote?
She supports the repeal of the 19th amendment. Does that mean she sees herself as a second class citizen?

Yes, 100%. Doesn't get much clearer than that.
It's better to be a "second class citizen" in a society that has been wrested from feminists and leftists than to have "equal rights" in a society lead by feminists and leftists who will violate your every human right.

Her words. Not mine. She's laughing at you with general derision and dismissiveness.

Your modern world is a clown show.
If we are using the Bible as the guide for family hierarchy (man is the leader of the family and society), I don't think that means women are second class citizens at all. They just have different roles than men. Modern society has completely forgotten the important role of women in society.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Redassag94 said:

RingOfive said:

This doesn't look good.

Well even if if you had to show cause for a divorce, that video would suffice. I have been watching Crowder for a while. Now after the DW contract thing, hearing from Dave Landau, and now seeing this. I'm done with that guy. He is NOT a good ambassador of conservatism.
I don't understand why that lady wouldn't go to the store, walk the dogs and do whatever she was supposed to be doing.

Dude trying to relax on his day off and the lady raising hell being difficult.

Thats no way to live.

Crowder better off without that lady. Too bad about the child support though. He gotta to take the hit.
smothered
Crowder is a beta, what kind of man demands an eight month pregnant woman to go do labor. absolute loser
C@LAg
fixer said:

TXAGFAN said:

American Hardwood said:

TXAGFAN said:

The clip i saw of this guy on show talking about his divorce is so incredibly out of touch and speaks to the problematic GOP narrative with women. He genuinely seems disappointed his wife can simply divorce him and he can't make her stay with him.
What a strange take.
All these stars, you read all your fellow conservatives above whining about how women shouldn't be able to get divorced? YOU may not have an issue with it, but clearly that is a common viewpoint in your party.

What legislation is being proposed by Republicans that says women can't get divorced?
now now, using his schtick back at him is racist. and transphobic. and antisemitic, donchaknow.
Saxsoon
AG
Redassag94 said:

RingOfive said:

This doesn't look good.

He is a little ***** that doesn't respect his wife in any form or manner
Saxsoon
AG
Ocho Ag said:

Crowder is a beta, what kind of man demands an eight month pregnant woman to go do labor. absolute loser
Obviously a sock
smothered
yes or no. is there not posters on here saying only land owners should have the right to vote and woman shouldnt be allowed to vote?
bayareaag17
Crowder is and has always been a weirdo
hph6203
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Redassag94 said:

RingOfive said:

This doesn't look good.

I don't understand why that lady wouldn't go to the store, walk the dogs and do whatever she was supposed to be doing.

Thats no way to live.

Crowder better off without that lady. Too bad about the child support though. He gotta to take the hit.
If she's not shoveling dog **** and scrubbing the grout lines on her hands and knees until her water breaks, what kind of wife is she really?

And when her water breaks she better grab a mop and clean up before the Uber gets there to take her ass to the hospital.
itsyourboypookie
Stat Monitor Repairman
hph6203 said:

Redassag94 said:

RingOfive said:

This doesn't look good.

Thats no way to live.

If she's not shoveling dog **** and scrubbing the grout lines on her hands and knees until her water breaks, what kind of wife is she really?

And when her water breaks she better grab a mop and clean up before the Uber gets there to take her ass to the hospital.
How hard is it for the lady to understand that Steven wants to relax on his day off? Not get henpecked. Not get bickered with. How hard is it?

This lady brought this on herself.

Go do you errands and don't ask 1000 questions. How hard is it?

Anyway, I bet she'll regret not toning it down. Let her be a single mom for a few years and she might reassess.
Urban Ag
AG
"Relax on my day off"???

What the actual **** is that?

Are you married with children?
Robert L. Peters
This is what happens when we put faith in men rather than ideas. **** this guy. I respect his ideas but he's worthless.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
C@LAg
sarcastic comments

your head

Robert L. Peters

hph6203 said:

Redassag94 said:

RingOfive said:

This doesn't look good.

Thats no way to live.

How hard is it for the lady to understand that Steven wants to relax on his day off? Not get henpecked. Not get bickered with. How hard is it?

This lady brought this on herself.

Go do you errands and don't ask 1000 questions. How hard is it?

Anyway, I bet she'll regret not toning it down. Let her be a single mom for a few years and she might reassess.

Bro. Maybe we're watching different videos. But where's you get all that?
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
Stat Monitor Repairman
Seems pretty tame for what it is. Thats all im saying.
Dad
AG
Redassag94 said:

RingOfive said:

This doesn't look good.

I'm not someone that ever watched his show, but I did watch crowder bits on youtube and changemymind videos.

After the things you mentioned I don't want to watch any of his stuff either.
Urban Ag
AG
C@LAg said:

sarcastic comments

your head

You may be right.

Hard to tell on this one.

C@LAg
Urban Ag said:

C@LAg said:

sarcastic comments

your head

You may be right.

the hint should be the post he was replying to. about her mopping up her own water.
Infection_Ag11
AG
The video isn't nearly the worst part of that article. Every single one of us have had arguments with our spouses that would come off at least that bad if not worse if played for an audience.

The really troubling thing, if true, is that he was the one who hired an attorney, moved out and cut her off only to then go on air and gaslight saying it was her who left him. That's next level ****ty.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Redassag94
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

The video isn't nearly the worst part of that article. Every single one of us have had arguments with our spouses that would come off at least that bad if not worse if played for an audience.

The really troubling thing, if true, is that he was the one who hired an attorney, moved out and cut her off only to then go on air and gaslight saying it was her who left him. That's next level ****ty.

And he didn't even show up for the birth of his children. You can't get that moment back.
RedAssAg
Class of '94
Born & Raised in Texas, lovin Colorado!!
fire09
AG
I'm so confused at who is trolling and who actually thinks that SC was not being verbally abusive to his pregnant wife. That's a ****ty way to treat a full term mother.
The Banned
Redassag94 said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

And he didn't even show up for the birth of his children. You can't get that moment back.

While claiming the reason for the divorce privacy was to protect his children…. That he didn't show up for
hph6203
AG
C@LAg said:

Urban Ag said:

C@LAg said:

sarcastic comments

your head

You may be right.

the hint should be the post he was replying to. about her mopping up her own water.
Gotta keep a clean house, what will the in-laws think if they come over and see that mess? They'll think their daughter married a bad leader, that's what.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Redassag94 said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

What If he didn't even want a kid and got nagged into it?
Urban Ag
AG
fire09 said:

I'm so confused at who is trolling and who actually thinks that SC was not being verbally abusive to his pregnant wife. That's a ****ty way to treat a full term mother.
I watched both my sons be born. I'd pass if we had a third. Nasty.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.