Crowder going through Big D

20,526 Views | 297 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by rocky the dog
JamesBREI06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TXAGFAN said:

The clip i saw of this guy on show talking about his divorce is so incredibly out of touch and speaks to the problematic GOP narrative with women. He genuinely seems disappointed his wife can simply divorce him and he can't make her stay with him.

Holy cow.

And that's the problem with the left. They want to be able to "simply divorce".

Unreal
itsyourboypookie
Amy Schumer told him life could be like this
@TyWebb
I can't believe this gay guy who doesn't have any kids is sitting here preaching to everyone how divorce should work. Divorce destroys children. The data is undeniable. Children of divorce struggle multiple times more than those that aren't with depression, self esteem issues, and other mental issues that they carry with them the rest of their lives. Arguing that it's "selfish" for a man to want to stay married says it all. It's actually the most selfLESS thing he can do because most of the time, he wants to work through it for the sake of those kids. This bs narrative of the left when kids are involved is always the same: "you're trying to control women!" Wrong; we care about the welfare of those children.

It would be pretty easy - and a lot "easier" - to just give up when marriage gets hard and seek pleasure elsewhere. But that always proves to be a lonely path that always leads to the same place. This perspective doesn't surprise me at all. Leftists are weak, selfish people, and it's completely in line with choosing to live life as a homosexual.
Redassag94
AG
He reminds me of my former business partner. Puts on a good face, but behind the scenes a real *******. There are stories floating on how he treats others. Dave Landau has given interviews lately on how he was treated by Crowder. The whole DW contract thing was weird and overblown. I mean if you don't like a contract, either counter or move on. As a business owner I deal with this. If a client doesn't like my terms and I don't like their counter, then I tell them to move on.
RedAssAg
Class of '94
Born & Raised in Texas, lovin Colorado!!
Dimebag Darrell
TXAGFAN said:

The clip i saw of this guy on show talking about his divorce is so incredibly out of touch and speaks to the problematic GOP narrative with women. He genuinely seems disappointed his wife can simply divorce him and he can't make her stay with him.
Yeah man, traditional people following norms built and tested over thousands of years are the wacky ones. Not the modern uber dramatic, attention seeking, and child influencing LGBTQ crowd. What a WEIRDO for being super frustrated with the divorce process and the pain it brings! LOL

Not defending Crowder here. I personally am generally not a fan. Just laughing at how "enlightened" and "squeaky clean" you and your ilk think you are.
LMCane
He really seems to be insane

I don't know why everyone is focusing on his emphasis about women not being able to divorce when that was like 20 seconds

most of it is him again posting clips of other influencers to try to bash them

but when you listen to Candice Owens (I am not a fan by the way) she actually says to pray for him and doesn't mention anything about any divorce

and as Crowder seems to do all the time, he makes up ways to appear the victim.

how did Candice stating he had larger issues to deal with "put his kids at risk"!?!?!
TJaggie14
AG
In a now deleted Twitter account (https://twitter.com/natsaystweets) someone that appears to be Crowder's ex sister-in-law was posting/retweeting things about Crowder being a narcissist & abusive in the relationship. She retweeted Candice Owen's tweet about Crowder not being the victim in this.

No idea if the acct was really Crowder's ex wife's sister or just a troll.
Pookers
AG
TJaggie14 said:

In a now deleted Twitter account (https://twitter.com/natsaystweets) someone that appears to be Crowder's ex sister-in-law was posting/retweeting things about Crowder being a narcissist & abusive in the relationship. She retweeted Candice Owen's tweet about Crowder not being the victim in this.

No idea if the acct was really Crowder's ex wife's sister or just a troll.
Crowder seems like a basket case so I would believe it.
Dimebag Darrell
@TyWebb said:

I can't believe this gay guy who doesn't have any kids is sitting here preaching to everyone how divorce should work. Divorce destroys children. The data is undeniable. Children of divorce struggle multiple times more than those that aren't with depression, self esteem issues, and other mental issues that they carry with them the rest of their lives. Arguing that it's "selfish" for a man to want to stay married says it all. It's actually the most selfLESS thing he can do because most of the time, he wants to work through it for the sake of those kids. This bs narrative of the left when kids are involved is always the same: "you're trying to control women!" Wrong; we care about the welfare of those children.

It would be pretty easy - and a lot "easier" - to just give up when marriage gets hard and seek pleasure elsewhere. But that always proves to be a lonely path that always leads to the same place. This perspective doesn't surprise me at all. Leftists are weak, selfish people, and it's completely in line with choosing to live life as a homosexual.
On the plus side, from the modern LGBTQ+-x?%$*#@+2,000-3.14N2 perspective, it makes them much more susceptible to influence. Damaged people struggling with depression and self-worth issues make very good democrats. never forget, this is a religion we are up against. It's no longer political in nature. If it was, we could have debates. The different denominations of dems won't even debate each other!
SWCBonfire
AG
TXAGFAN said:

No fault divorce is fine, nobody should be forced to be married - congrats though you're confirming my point.

Looking at marriage from a completely secular and commercial standpoint, marriage is a legally-binding contract in which:

1. One party is greatly penalized if the contract is dissolved, and
2. The other party is rewarded financially if the contract is dissolved and awarded custody of any offspring by default.

Either party can dissolve the contract unilaterally. Which party typically dissolves the contract? Hint: it's tilted over 80/20 in one party's favor, over 90% for college educated spouses.
TheEternalPessimist
TXAGFAN said:

Women are not property, they deserve their right to vote, they can be married to whoever they want, they should have bodily autonomy, etc. It's 2023.

"Women are not property" - Correct.

"they deserve their right to vote" - Incorrect. Repeal the 19th. Universal suffrage has been a disaster.

"they can be married to whoever they want" - They can marry who they want, but they NOR THE MEN they marry should be permitted to simply walk away without the causes I listed previously and to do so without consequence.

"they should have bodily autonomy" - Yes they should. And they should respect the bodily autonomy of human beings in the womb who they should NOT kill.

"It's 2023" - The year on the calendar is irrelevant to what is TRUE, what is RIGHT, and what is WRONG. Your embrace of immorality and evil does not make your 'sophisticated' or erudite. It merely reveals the darkness in your own heart.

--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
IndividualFreedom
and I don't mean Dallas
Gyles Marrett
I find it funny people think he has gone off the rails...

His thoughts and unfilitered viewpoints have been pretty much dead on accurate. Very rarely have I found something I disagree with him on. Could have handled the DW situation differently but I'm speaking more his policy viewpoints and the facts that many called conspiracies.

The DW ordeal didn't cause his divorce if this has been going on since 2021....Some of you all act like he's the first media personality to go through divorce.
shack009
AG
Gyles Marrett said:

His thoughts and unfilitered viewpoints have been pretty much dead on accurate. Very rarely have I found something I disagree with him on. Could have handled the DW situation differently but I'm speaking more his policy viewpoints and the facts that many called conspiracies.

The DW ordeal didn't cause his divorce if this has been going on since 2021....Some of you all act like he's the first media personality to go through divorce.

He thinks everyone in conservative media is trying to ruin him. He said so in the video.

He's had red flags around him since Sven Computer and Not Gay Jared. Owen Benjamin was saying how weird Crowder was like 7 years ago.
The Banned
shack009 said:

Gyles Marrett said:

He thinks everyone in conservative media is trying to ruin him. He said so in the video.

He's had red flags around him since Sven Computer and Not Gay Jared. Owen Benjamin was saying how weird Crowder was like 7 years ago.

I've always found Crowder funny, but one should be cautious when you are having issues with former employees, current employees, potential employers you've always considered friends, and your wife. No one is misunderstood by that many people without some reason

I'll stand by all my posts against no fault divorce on here, but common sense says he's probably not truly innocent here and would probably benefit from taking some time off to get right with family and friends.
shack009
AG
The Banned said:

shack009 said:

Gyles Marrett said:

I've always found Crowder funny, but one should be cautious when you are having issues with former employees, current employees, potential employers you've always considered friends, and your wife. No one is misunderstood by that many people without some reason

I'll stand by all my posts against no fault divorce on here, but common sense says he's probably not truly innocent here and would probably benefit from taking some time off to get right with family and friends.

There have always been rumblings that he is a gay man also. Nobody really cares about that other than his wife, i suppose, and the divorce could be a result of that.

Apparently his wife had wanted kids for years before they actually had kids but Crowder didn't want kids until fairly recently.
mmh
AG
This is just a guy, reporting his divorce, the most diplomatic way he could. Nothing more.
Wrec86 Ag
TheEternalPessimist said:

TXAGFAN said:

Women are not property, they deserve their right to vote, they can be married to whoever they want, they should have bodily autonomy, etc. It's 2023.

"they deserve their right to vote" - Incorrect. Repeal the 19th. Universal suffrage has been a disaster.

Gyles Marrett
shack009 said:

The Banned said:

shack009 said:

Gyles Marrett said:

There have always been rumblings that he is a gay man also. Nobody really cares about that other than his wife, i suppose, and the divorce could be a result of that.

Apparently his wife had wanted kids for years before they actually had kids but Crowder didn't want kids until fairly recently.
So she wanted kids for years....he gives in and decides to have kids...so then she wants a divorce? There's no way that has anything to do with his divorce. If it does she's a terrible human being, which I doubt.
Gyles Marrett
shack009 said:

Gyles Marrett said:

uhh there is a lot in "conservative media" that would love to ruin him. That's not wrong lol.

and I have no idea who Own Benjamin is so not exactly sure why his opinion should influence mine when I've first hand listened to Crowder for years. It's not much different than how a lot of "conservatives" hated Tucker. Very blunt facts tend to bother some people and make them uncomfortable.
Kvetch
AG
The Banned said:

shack009 said:

Gyles Marrett said:

It was obvious that he had a screw loose during the entire debacle with DW. Add that to the litany of other accusations that he is a jerk, and it becomes difficult to not see him as the problem. I hope he gets the help he needs and works things out with his wife. Seems like a little humility would go a long way for him.

I would also stand behind my post against no fault divorce, but it was disappeared for no good reason.
shack009
AG
Gyles Marrett said:

shack009 said:

Gyles Marrett said:

uhh there is a lot in "conservative media" that would love to ruin him. That's not wrong lol.

and I have no idea who Own Benjamin is so not exactly sure why his opinion should influence mine when I've first hand listened to Crowder for years. It's not much different than how a lot of "conservatives" hated Tucker. Very blunt facts tend to bother some people and make them uncomfortable.

Owen Benjamin was appearing on Crowder's show every week in the guest host chair before leaving about 7-8 years ago. So he knows some things about Crowder.
Gyles Marrett
shack009 said:

Gyles Marrett said:

shack009 said:

Gyles Marrett said:

Owen Benjamin was appearing on Crowder's show every week in the guest host chair before leaving about 7-8 years ago. So he knows some things about Crowder.
That's great and all....I tend to take with a grain of salt anyone's opinion on another person when a business deal was involved and the one talking negatively ended up making a lot less money. Happens quite a bit.
Urban Ag
AG
Gyles Marrett said:

shack009 said:

The Banned said:

shack009 said:

Gyles Marrett said:

So she wanted kids for years....he gives in and decides to have kids...so then she wants a divorce? There's no way that has anything to do with his divorce. If it does she's a terrible human being, which I doubt.
I know very little about Crowder and really don't care. But a quick look at his wiki page:
Aug 2012 - married
July 2021 - major surgery to correct "sunken chest". Almost killed him at one point.
Aug 2021 - wife gives birth to twins
April 2023 - confirmed that wife filed for divorce at some point in 2021

I could be completely wrong but that timeline is really strange to me.
Gyles Marrett
I just googled Owen Benjamin beef with crowder...

All it comes off as he sounds like a scorned ex mad the other was successful. Nothing concrete other than making defamatory innuendos which seems pretty pathetic.
shack009
AG
Gyles Marrett said:

shack009 said:

Gyles Marrett said:

shack009 said:

Gyles Marrett said:

That's great and all....I tend to take with a grain of salt anyone's opinion on another person when a business deal was involved and the one talking negatively ended up making a lot less money. Happens quite a bit.

How salty do you like your food? He has burned bridges with 99% of people he has worked with and now all of his friends in conservative media.
RingOfive
AG
This doesn't look good.

Video of Crowder Emotionally Abusing Wife
C@LAg
well, there we are.

shack009
AG
RingOfive said:

This doesn't look good.

Good lord. He thinks he's a Jordan Peterson-level intellectual and he talks to his wife as if it's a podcast on marriage.

The Crowder bots will be here to defend this soon.
AgCat93
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Or, my ex's version:

She genuinely seems disappointed her husband can simply divorce her and she can't make him stay with her because she is BSC.
IndividualFreedom
Why is the divorce of the Crowder family considered F16 worthy? What's next, Paul's poo schedule?
The Banned
RingOfive said:

This doesn't look good.

See, this makes perfect sense. This is absolutely not a "no fault" situation. I'm sure there have been a thousand paper cuts that's have led to this situation, but they needed couples counseling about 100 steps before it got to this here. That is terrible.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Quote:

Crowder bemoaned Texas' no-fault divorce law several times in his statement. No-Fault divorce laws allow either party in a marriage to get divorced without requiring a cause like abuse or infidelity. It wasn't the first time Crowder had talked about his disgust for such laws.

What Crowder didn't mention was that his very private wife, who hardly appears at public events and is rarely photographed, had made a request via her attorneys that her husband not discuss their divorce at all.

Steven Crowder dismissed that request and spoke about the divorce and their marriage for about five minutes in a clip that went viral.

In a statement sent to me via email, Hilary Crowder's family said:
Quote:

"Hilary is currently living alone in Dallas, apart from her family and support system in Michigan, and is focused on taking care of her young children. She is not prepared at this time to speak about her divorce becoming public or the misleading statements made by Steven about their relationship.

The truth is that Hilary spent years hiding Steven's mentally and emotionally abusive behavior from her friends and family while she attempted to save their marriage. She was the one who was asking to work on their relationship to keep the marriage intact for their unborn children.
In June of 2021, Steven left their home to pursue elective surgery. Hilary urged him to get the help he needed to address his abuse with the hope that their marriage could be saved and they could peacefully live together as a family. Instead, Steven refused to do so and chose not to be with his wife during the birth of their twin children. After the birth, Steven bought a townhouse and left their home permanently. Hilary was unaware that Steven had hired a divorce attorney and asked his assistant to cut Hilary off financially. There is significant documentation substantiating these facts.

We hope that Steven will cease speaking publicly about these personal matters in an untruthful manner. We also look forward to there being full transparency in the legal process so there is fairness and accountability for the actions that caused the divorce, and to ensure the outcome is what is in the best interests of the young children."

What a loser. He hired a divorce attorney first/behind her back, moved out of the house, and cut her off financially while she raises twin infants alone, and now blames her for the divorce? That's next level gaslighting. Much like what we saw with the DailyWire fiasco. They definitely dodged a bullet.
Urban Ag
AG
That's why I posted the brief timeline. Something smelled. Having elective surgery with a hefty recovering time just before your wife is due seems like a really bad idea and incredibly selfish. His whiney bich ranting doesn't help either and if he really cur her off after leaving her with the kids, I guarantee you he is truly finding out for himself just how bad a divorce proceeding can be.

That said, there is always three sides. His story. Her story, The truth. Camera placement was very good and she sure came off as passive. Almost coached. Stranger things have happened.

Regardless, berating your full term wife and stressing her out is absolutely dewsh bag behavior, I have no sympathy for him.
Odin
AG
As someone who used to watch him, I'm not sure how elective the surgery was. He had titanium rods implanted in his chest because his chest was caving in on him and affecting his heart and breathing.

That video is disgusting. I'm also sure that if every fight I had was released in a video I would look pretty damn bad as well, this is not excusing his behavior at all.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.