Russia/Ukraine from Another Perspective (Relaunch Part Deux)

484,823 Views | 9120 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by YouBet
PlaneCrashGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Speaking of things yall have never said, I am the only poster to condemn attacks against civilians by both sides.

Join me in condemning all attacks against civilians.
Teslag
AG
Ill just leave this here

GAC06
AG
I would respond to that but it's so complex and nuanced you couldn't possibly comprehend.
nortex97
AG
Ukrainian war crimes;

Quote:

German reporter Julian Roepcke on Monday shared a video he said showed Ukrainian soldiers executing wounded Russians, only to face a torrent of abuse from Ukrainians online.

Roepcke, a journalist for the German tabloid Bild, has been critical of Russia and has a Ukrainian flag in his X (formerly Twitter) handle. The 21-second video he shared showed what looked like two Ukrainian soldiers shooting Russian casualties in the head at point-blank range.

"Official Ukrainian army / 47th Mechanized Brigade video, showing the execution of two more injured Russian soldiers with headshots," Roepcke wrote. "Is it only me or is this a normalization of entirely unacceptable behavior by a modern army?!"

He tried to temper his criticism of the Ukrainians by immediately posting another video, purporting to show how Russians "execute nine defenseless Ukrainian soldiers lying on the ground after they had already surrendered" near Artyomovsk, known in Ukraine as Bakhmut.

"Anyone justifying the action above, will you also justify this?! I won't. Both scenes are unacceptable,"Roepcke insisted.

On the above WaPo (fake news) quote, it sounds to me like the Ukrainians have lost much of their will, not just capacity, to fight further.

I expect a ship/bridge attack to distract from the battlefield losses to be widely celebrated next.
nortex97
AG
Now, I will say, I have no problem at all with this. Screw 'em.

For that matter, we should sanction Biden's other paymasters in Ukraine, Russia (like Baturina, still exempt), and China.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Right on schedule as more PR was needed
nortex97
AG
Omg this will totally change the course of the war!

Wait, they build these in crimea.
Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Right on schedule as more PR was needed

I cant' wait to hear how this makes Russia stronger.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
it's so complex and nuanced you couldn't possibly comprehend.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG

Why mobilize 1 million if only 30k casualties? The math does not compute. This is basic algebra.
samurai_science
Did the funding bill pass the House yet?
Teslag
AG
Can we have a link to Zelensky's office claim or are we just believing headlines again?
Teslag
AG
samurai_science said:

Did the funding bill pass the House yet?
https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/03/politics/mike-johnson-ukraine-funding/index.html

Soon. Just as I said it would. You best prepare for it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/28/us/politics/hakeem-jeffries-mike-johnson.html

Quote:

The House Democratic leader said "a reasonable number" of Democrats would vote to save the Republican speaker if his party sought to oust him over allowing a vote on a foreign aid bill.

Democrat or Republican doesn't matter. The defense industry will always get their way.
John Armfield
nortex97 said:

Omg this will totally change the course of the war!

Wait, they build these in crimea.
OMG how many generals and top officials were in that ship UKE is kicking some ass!!!
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

Can we have a link to Zelensky's office claim or are we just believing headlines again?

I'll get your link after you tell me how many Ukes you think have been mobilized in the entire war.
Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

I'll get your link after you tell me how many Ukes you think have been mobilized in the entire war.

Not a million, if you're counting only conscripts. Your turn. Where is the link?
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

Not a million, if you're counting only conscripts. Your turn. Where is the link?

Don't play coy. Whats the number?
Teslag
AG
X=<1,000,000 where x is the number not including conscripts
japantiger
S
Ukraine Angel of Death is out at the WH

Teslag
AG

Quote:

Russian military capabilities significantly increased

Oh boy...
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3365034/replies/67085793
Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

So it was made up and you can't substantiate it because there was no link in that twitter post. Thanks, that's what we all figured.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

So it was made up and you can't substantiate it because there was no link in that twitter post. Thanks, that's what we all figured.

But I repeat myself.
nortex97
AG
That is AWESOME news.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
"I can't tell you how many it was, but I know its less than whatever you say. I just can't prove it"
Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

But I repeat myself.

You won't get the link. It's a simple citation of Zelensky's words, which you framed as the basis of your argument.

You simply don't have it. Never did. You saw a twitter post, agreed with it, and ran with the caption before even vetting it for the truth.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

But I repeat myself.

You won't get the link. It's a simple citation of Zelensky's words, which you framed as the basis of your argument.

You simply don't have it. Never did. You saw a twitter post, agreed with it, and ran with the caption before even vetting it for the truth.

Well if Teslag says it, it must be true.

I clearly defined what I needed from you. If you don't have it, just admit that.
nortex97
AG

LOL again. Maybe this is the first good day in Ukrainian history since 2014.
Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

But I repeat myself.

Well if Teslag says it, it must be true.

I clearly defined what I needed from you. If you don't have it, just admit that.

There is no quote from Zelensky saying 1 million have been mobilized by conscription. It does not exist..
nortex97
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Why mobilize 1 million if only 30k casualties? The math does not compute. This is basic algebra.
The basic statement you made is correct, of course. Tesla's reading comprehension struck again I guess and he fabricated in his mind that mobilization=conscription. Presidential decree approved by the Rada in 2022 said one million.
Quote:

The presidential decree was approved by the Verkhovna Rada (Ukraine's national parliament) on 3 March 2022, and in accordance with it, men aged 18 to 60 will be mobilized. Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov said that the Ukrainian authorities plan to mobilize 1,000,000 people.
Surely the mighty Ukrainians wanting to fight the Russians didn't fail, despite 650K military age males fleeing Ukraine.
Quote:

Since the Russian invasion of Ukraine in February 2022, around 650,000 military-aged men have fled the country through bribes, fake medical records or illegal crossings. The crossings take place in the Carpathian mountains, on the border with Romania. According to Ukrainian authorities around 20,000 people were caught trying to cross the border illegally since February 2022 and another 20,000 successful crossings according to a BBC Eye Investigation.
Anyway, today is a great day.
Teslag
AG
Using a wikipedia as a source? A great day indeed.
GAC06
AG
The organizer of a CIA coup was facilitating it by…

handing out sandwiches?
Stat Monitor Repairman
Teslag
AG
GAC06 said:

handing out sandwiches?

200 pastrami on rye's per month I'm guessing.
docb
AG
GAC06 said:

handing out sandwiches?

Like I said a few days ago these people make no ****ing sense at all!
First Page Last Page
Page 194 of 261

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.