Russia/Ukraine from Another Perspective (Relaunch Part Deux)

371,909 Views | 8285 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by nortex97
PlaneCrashGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Teslag said:

Most of what comes out of Ukraines government is propaganda

Another example, many such cases.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Enough aid is not coming and strikes on civilians (I remain the only poster to condemn this by both sides) have consequences. Great update.

The "both sides" excuse sort of goes out the window when one side is the only reason why the war is happening in the first place.

That is certainly an opinion you can have, but I am not shy about my belief that no one should be attacking civilians.

You were pretty shy about it when Russia was the only one doing it.

Back to making things up. You're a sad dude.

Feel free to share one time you criticized Russia for attacking civilians while they were the only ones doing it.
Please provide the acceptable date and time range.

How about any of these from a post a few pages back that you conveniently ignored? Russia has been attacking civilians since they launched their unprovoked invasion, yet nothing but crickets from the "other perspective" cheerleaders until Ukraine decides to return the favor.

Quote:

Go ahead, blame them all on errant ADA

MARCH 9, 2022 An apartment building in Izium in eastern Ukraine was hit in an attack that Human Rights Watch later said killed at least 44 people. Russian forces took control of the city and surrounding area beginning in late March and occupied it for six months. At the time of the strike, HRW said the area was under the control of Ukrainian forces who were trying to keep Russian troops from entering the city.

MARCH 16, 2022 A Russian airstrike hit a theater in Mariupol, killing hundreds of civilians sheltering in the basement. Ukrainian officials initially put the death toll at 300, but an Associated Press investigation later found evidence that the attack was far deadlier and killed closer to 600 people inside and outside the building. Russia claimed the theater was demolished by Ukrainian forces or served as a Ukrainian military base.

APRIL 8, 2022 The train station in Kramatorsk in eastern Ukraine was hit by a Russian missile as passengers, mostly women and children, tried to flee the fighting. Sixty-one people were killed and 135 wounded. The remnants of a rocket were painted with the words "For the children" in Russian, implying that children were being avenged by the strike, though the exact reason for the wording was unclear. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said it was a deliberate attack. Russia's Defense Ministry accused Ukraine of carrying out the strike.

JUNE 27, 2022 Long-range Russian bombers struck a crowded shopping mall in Ukraine's central city of Kremenchuk with a supersonic missile, killing more than 20 people. About 1,000 people were inside the building. Zelenskyy called the strike "one of the most daring terrorist attacks in European history." Russia said the missile was directed at a nearby weapons depot.

JULY 1, 2022 A Russian airstrike on residential areas killed at least 21 people near the Ukrainian port of Odesa, a day after the withdrawal of Russian forces from an island in the Black Sea. Zelenskyy's office said warplanes fired three missiles that struck an apartment building and a campsite.

JULY 9, 2022 Russian rockets smashed into apartment buildings in eastern Ukraine, killing at least 15 people in the town of Chasiv Yar. The buildings were mostly home to people who work in nearby factories. At least six people were dug out of the rubble.

JULY 14, 2022 Kalibr cruise missiles fired from a Russian ship in the Black Sea killed at least 29 people and wounded more than 100 others in the central Ukrainian city of Vinnytsia. Zelenskyy accused Russia of deliberately targeting civilians in locations with no military value. He said the victims included a 4-year-old girl. Russia said it was attacking a Ukrainian officers' residence.

SEPT. 30, 2022 Four Russian missiles targeted a convoy of cars on the outskirts of the southern city of Zaporizhzhia, killing 30 people, including children. Ukrainian officials said the missiles were launched from an S-300 anti-aircraft missile system and hit a column of vehicles sent to ferry people to safety from Russian-occupied territory.

JAN. 14, 2023 One of the deadliest attacks on civilians took place when a Russian missile hit an apartment building in the southeastern city of Dnipro, killing 45 people, including six children. Ukrainian military officials said at the time that they did not have a system that could take down the type of the supersonic missile that was used, Russia's Kh-22 missiles

I condemn all of this. Your turn? Or are you the one on the record supporting the killing of Russia Civilians?

No, I don't support the killing of Russian civilians. But I also blame Russia for starting the war, something that still seems to evade you, and I understand Ukraine's desire to retaliate given that Russia has been attacking Ukrainian civilians the entire time.

The point was that **you were silent on civilian deaths until Ukraine decided to finally return the favor, and now all of a sudden "both sides" are wrong. Thanks for proving my point**.

Repeating this lie will not make it the truth. You are dismissed.
Teslag
AG
Double Diamond said:

Russia can do this for decades. They have the industrial base. And the man power. Ukraine is pulling old men out to the front line. What's ironic is we've made Russia into everything a feared. A fully awake totally militarized country with their war machine fully awake. They've learned from their mistakes and are battle hardened over this. The US isn't good at these war games. Haven't been good at this post WWII.

This is Russian fantasy
Teslag
AG
Double Diamond said:

Yeah because they are. They have totally amped up military production. It's not a bandwagon it's a fact.

According to?
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

Double Diamond said:

Russia can do this for decades. They have the industrial base. And the man power. Ukraine is pulling old men out to the front line. What's ironic is we've made Russia into everything a feared. A fully awake totally militarized country with their war machine fully awake. They've learned from their mistakes and are battle hardened over this. The US isn't good at these war games. Haven't been good at this post WWII.

This is Russian fantasy

According to?
J. Walter Weatherman
PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Enough aid is not coming and strikes on civilians (I remain the only poster to condemn this by both sides) have consequences. Great update.

The "both sides" excuse sort of goes out the window when one side is the only reason why the war is happening in the first place.

That is certainly an opinion you can have, but I am not shy about my belief that no one should be attacking civilians.

Feel free to share one time you criticized Russia for attacking civilians while they were the only ones doing it.

How about any of these from a post a few pages back that you conveniently ignored? Russia has been attacking civilians since they launched their unprovoked invasion, yet nothing but crickets from the "other perspective" cheerleaders until Ukraine decides to return the favor.

Quote:

Go ahead, blame them all on errant ADA

MARCH 9, 2022 An apartment building in Izium in eastern Ukraine was hit in an attack that Human Rights Watch later said killed at least 44 people. Russian forces took control of the city and surrounding area beginning in late March and occupied it for six months. At the time of the strike, HRW said the area was under the control of Ukrainian forces who were trying to keep Russian troops from entering the city.

MARCH 16, 2022 A Russian airstrike hit a theater in Mariupol, killing hundreds of civilians sheltering in the basement. Ukrainian officials initially put the death toll at 300, but an Associated Press investigation later found evidence that the attack was far deadlier and killed closer to 600 people inside and outside the building. Russia claimed the theater was demolished by Ukrainian forces or served as a Ukrainian military base.

APRIL 8, 2022 The train station in Kramatorsk in eastern Ukraine was hit by a Russian missile as passengers, mostly women and children, tried to flee the fighting. Sixty-one people were killed and 135 wounded. The remnants of a rocket were painted with the words "For the children" in Russian, implying that children were being avenged by the strike, though the exact reason for the wording was unclear. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said it was a deliberate attack. Russia's Defense Ministry accused Ukraine of carrying out the strike.

JUNE 27, 2022 Long-range Russian bombers struck a crowded shopping mall in Ukraine's central city of Kremenchuk with a supersonic missile, killing more than 20 people. About 1,000 people were inside the building. Zelenskyy called the strike "one of the most daring terrorist attacks in European history." Russia said the missile was directed at a nearby weapons depot.

JULY 1, 2022 A Russian airstrike on residential areas killed at least 21 people near the Ukrainian port of Odesa, a day after the withdrawal of Russian forces from an island in the Black Sea. Zelenskyy's office said warplanes fired three missiles that struck an apartment building and a campsite.

JULY 9, 2022 Russian rockets smashed into apartment buildings in eastern Ukraine, killing at least 15 people in the town of Chasiv Yar. The buildings were mostly home to people who work in nearby factories. At least six people were dug out of the rubble.

JULY 14, 2022 Kalibr cruise missiles fired from a Russian ship in the Black Sea killed at least 29 people and wounded more than 100 others in the central Ukrainian city of Vinnytsia. Zelenskyy accused Russia of deliberately targeting civilians in locations with no military value. He said the victims included a 4-year-old girl. Russia said it was attacking a Ukrainian officers' residence.

SEPT. 30, 2022 Four Russian missiles targeted a convoy of cars on the outskirts of the southern city of Zaporizhzhia, killing 30 people, including children. Ukrainian officials said the missiles were launched from an S-300 anti-aircraft missile system and hit a column of vehicles sent to ferry people to safety from Russian-occupied territory.

JAN. 14, 2023 One of the deadliest attacks on civilians took place when a Russian missile hit an apartment building in the southeastern city of Dnipro, killing 45 people, including six children. Ukrainian military officials said at the time that they did not have a system that could take down the type of the supersonic missile that was used, Russia's Kh-22 missiles

I condemn all of this. Your turn? Or are you the one on the record supporting the killing of Russia Civilians?

No, I don't support the killing of Russian civilians. But I also blame Russia for starting the war, something that still seems to evade you, and I understand Ukraine's desire to retaliate given that Russia has been attacking Ukrainian civilians the entire time.

The point was that **you were silent on civilian deaths until Ukraine decided to finally return the favor, and now all of a sudden "both sides" are wrong. Thanks for proving my point**.

Repeating this lie will not make it the truth. You are dismissed.

Lol - saying "you're dismissed" does nothing but prove you have no argument and are fully aware of your blatant hypocrisy. I'm sure it's time for some more smiley face posts of Ukrainians being attacked though.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

Double Diamond said:

This is Russian fantasy

According to?

Their complete inability to do anything but almost take a village in 18 months. Also ignores that Ukraine starting pushing Russias **** in BEFORE we even got involved.
Ag with kids
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

The first 6 months of the SMO...

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3365034/replies/66717296
A post from today doesn't count.

A post from during that period counts.

But you don't have any because this is your new schtick...and we know you don't really condemn the Russians.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

Double Diamond said:

This is Russian fantasy

According to?

Their complete inability to do anything but almost take a village in 18 months. Also ignores that Ukraine starting pushing Russias **** in BEFORE we even got involved.

Uke brain rot. Its unrecoverable.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

But you don't have any because this is your new schtick...and we know you don't really condemn the Russians.

"Counts"

Sorry, but you don't get to decide anything here.
Ag with kids
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

"Counts"

Of course I do. I've decided that you're FOS when you say you care about Ukrainian civilian deaths.

Sorry not sorry that Putin didn't get to roll them over in a couple months and start some ethnic cleansing earlier.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

"Counts"

Of course I do. I've decided that you're FOS when you say you care about Ukrainian civilian deaths.

Sorry not sorry that Putin didn't get to roll them over in a couple months and start some ethnic cleansing earlier.

Oh no. How will I ever recover?
Ag with kids
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

"Counts"

Oh no. How will I ever recover?
Don't care.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Thank god you're here to protect the others.
Ag with kids
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Thank god you're here to protect the others.
I'm here to gain amusement from your horrible takes on this war.

Oh, and to find out what the Russians are saying about it.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
This is Russian Propaganda, and Ukraine is actually winning the war.
Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Totally not rooting for Russia

And all of those Ukrainians are dead because of Putin's decision to invade. A decision that you support.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG

"Undeniable!"

According to who?
Ag with kids
AG
Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Totally not rooting for Russia

And all of those Ukrainians are dead because of Putin's decision to invade. A decision that you support.
Totally condemns the Russians for the dead civilians in the cemeteries, too.
Teslag
AG
It's extremely telling that someone is so willing to "win" an internet argument or stick their finger in Biden's eye that they'll go all in with full faith in believing and trusting pro-Russian, Hamas, CCP, and Iranian aligned Twitter accounts and state media.
Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

"Undeniable!"

According to who?

Which one of those bullet points do you specifically disagree with?

I'll give you 5 and 6 as they are opinions
Ag with kids
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

"Undeniable!"

According to who?
Which ones do you deny?
nortex97
AG

This is just gross. Not posting to 'win friends' etc. but because it is what it is.

Logistics wins wars, we've been told:

PlaneCrashGuy
AG
This video did not happen because of who posted it. Also, Russia is on the brink of a total collapse.
Teslag
AG
Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

"Undeniable!"

According to who?
Which ones do you deny?

I think he's in spam mode to bury posts after he stuck his foot in his mouth again
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Another Russian propagandists spreading lies.
J. Walter Weatherman
Teslag said:

Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

"Undeniable!"

According to who?
Which ones do you deny?

I think he's in spam mode to bury posts after he stuck his foot in his mouth again

Yep, every time he's called out for lying or Russian propaganda he just moves on and posts more. It's an impressive (and sad) level of delusion.
Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

This post isn't saying what you think it does. Foot meet mouth.

Again.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

This post isn't saying what you think it does. Foot meet mouth.

Again.

According to?
nortex97
AG

It's an interesting battle space. Not sure either side really has a conclusive advantage.

Orban to be running EU council by June:

Quote:

According to EU rules, Hungary will take the Council's rotating presidency between July and December.

The timing could usher in a scenario in which "an unchecked Orban [will be] ruling the Council roost for the six months directly after the 2024 European election," Politico noted, adding that other EU leaders would "desperately" want to avoid such an outcome.

Orban has been at odds with officials in Brussels on many fronts. The Hungarian prime minister has been critical of EU migration policy, and has consistently opposed sending arms to Ukraine, as well as its accelerated integration into the EU. He has also slammed EU sanctions against Moscow, saying they hurt the bloc's economy.

Hungary also blocked a 50 billion aid package ($55 billion) for Kiev, which was meant to be disbursed between 2024 and 2027, while lashing out at the EU decision to freeze billions of euros in assistance to Budapest.

EU leaders are scheduled to meet on June 17 and June 27-28, shortly after the EU parliamentary election. Politico and other media have suggested that they would use those opportunities to agree on a replacement for Michel if he wins the election, although the process would have to move more quickly than usual. Under normal circumstances, Michel's mandate expires in November 2024.
BioBiden:

Quote:

BioBiden Timeline
A few days before the end of March Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Marija Zakharova published a timeline of US-Ukraine bioresearch headed "BioBiden." Of the 23 timeline points she listed, Nathan Wolfe or organisations associated with him Metabiota and Global Viral were explicitly mentioned in 8 of them:
  • 2007 US DoD employee Nathan Wolfe founded Global Viral Forecasting Institute (subsequently Global Viral), a biomedical company. The mission stated in the charter is non-commercial study of transborder infections, including in China.
  • 2014 Metabiota, a private commercial organisation specialising in the study of pandemic risks is detached from Global Viral. Neil Callahan and John DeLoche, employees of Hunter Biden's company Rosemont Seneca Partners are appointed to the board of Metabiota. Global Viral and Metabiota begin to get funding from the US Department of Defence.
  • 2014 Metabiota shows interest in Ukraine and invites Hunter Biden to "assert Ukraine's cultural & economic independence from Russia".
  • 2014 Metabiota and Burisma Holdings begin cooperation on an unnamed "science project in Ukraine".
  • 2014 Metabiota, Global Viral and Black & Veatch Special Projects begin full-fledged cooperation within the US DoD programmes.
  • 2014-2016 Implementation of Metabiota and US DoD contracts, including a $300,000 project in Ukraine.
  • 2016 former US Assistant Secretary for Defence Andrew Weber is appointed head of Metabiota's global partnerships department.
  • 2016 EcoHealth Alliance, a Global Viral founder Nathan Wolfe's structure, is engaged in the study of bat-transmitted coronaviruses at the research centre in a Wuhan laboratory, China.

Considering the accusation is US political elites' involvement in the military biological activity in Ukraine, it perhaps indicates Moscow has identified Nathan Wolfe as a person of interest in what Zakharova termed "this truly diabolical plan."

Read more: Russian Foreign Ministry Releases Alleged "BioBiden" Timeline of US Bioresearch in Ukraine, The Gateway Pundit, 29 March 2022

Long thread; yes this is related very directly to the urgent need for Biden to cause/support this war, and his familia's financial backers in Russia as well as China.
PlaneCrashGuy
nortex97
AG
Robotyne pocket collapse:

PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Thanks Nortex
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Did anyone else see Uke battalion commander answer the question: "are we winning or losing?"

First Page Last Page
Page 154 of 237

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.