Trump attacks DeSantis again

14,005 Views | 236 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AggieVictor10
Dimebag Darrell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
OG UNF said:

Brittmoore Car Club said:

girlfriend_experience said:

Im Gipper said:

girlfriend_experience said:

Im Gipper said:

LOL it's liberals, Trump and his worshippers hating on DeSantis.

I like trump and Ron this is normal primary attacks carry on with your TDS

Normal to say others like teen girls? Yeah right! Your Organgemangod is losing it.

Lol you realize the attacks lobbed at trump right ? Your tds is destroying what little brain cells you have

By Desantis? I'd expect the liberals to hate and fear the sh** out of Desantis. Lincoln Project says he's evil. NYT has said he's WORSE than Trump. But Trump insinuating that he's a perv who preys on young girls is just insanely dirty and deceitful.

If you think that's dirty and deceitful then Desantis best just stay home.

Dragging that photo and all 4 women to say Desantis assaulted them onto ever msm outlet in the country would be a Tuesday afternoon during the general election.

I would expect this from the opposition. Trump is acting like a complete f-ing clown and pissing off a TON of conservatives with 80+ IQ's. And prob most of the state of FL, who swung HARD for Desantis last election.

I have less and less doubt that if Desantis gets the nom, big baby Trump will try to throw the election for the Dems by running independent to prove that he still has a solid contingent of cult like admirers. We all KNOW that's a very real possibility with this clown.

And I could not wait to vote for him in 2020.
agsalaska
AG
Unless somehow DeSantis pulls away from Trump in the primaries and Trump doesnt run third party and endorsed Desantis then the Dems will win in a landslide in 2024. Hell they may even win a state like Texas.

This is beyond ridiculous.

I have said over and over again that Trump supporters would rather vote for Trump than win an election. He is systematically destroying the Republican party.
aggievaulter07
AG
amercer said:

BMX Bandit said:

From a political theater perspective it's going to be absolutely fantastic to watch

But from my perspective of someone that wants this country to succeed, it's incredibly sad to watch former president push such a disgusting lies about another Republican

Well it's a good thing for America that up until this very point, Trump never lied about anything.
BoydCrowder13
agsalaska said:

Unless somehow DeSantis pulls away from Trump in the primaries and Trump doesnt run third party and endorsed Desantis then the Dems will win in a landslide in 2024. Hell they may even win a state like Texas.

I have said over and over again that Trump supporters would rather vote for Trump than win an election. He is systematically destroying the Republican party.

I hope I'm wrong but the Trump era appears to be a short term sugar high that could destroy the conservative movement for years. It's morphed a large section of the ideological conservative electorate into loyal followers of an increasingly senile man regarding of policy position.

Trump will continue to wield considerable power until he dies (and probably even after with Don Jr). He doesn't have enough support to win nationally anymore but can sink any other conservative running if he chooses. At this point, I don't know if the Only Trumpers ever come back into the conservative fold. They may stop voting entirely once Donald is gone.
96AgGrad
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

agsalaska said:

I hope I'm wrong but the Trump era appears to be a short term sugar high that could destroy the conservative movement for years. It's morphed a large section of the ideological conservative electorate into loyal followers of an increasingly senile man regarding of policy position.

Trump will continue to wield considerable power until he dies (and probably even after with Don Jr). He doesn't have enough support to win nationally anymore but can sink any other conservative running if he chooses. At this point, I don't know if the Only Trumpers ever come back into the conservative fold. They may stop voting entirely once Donald is gone.
I think you are overstating the impact Trump has. I think whatever damage he could do will be limited to one cycle.
unmade bed
agsalaska said:

Unless somehow DeSantis pulls away from Trump in the primaries

Only way DeSantis beats Trump in the primary is if it's a RIGGED election.
AggieVictor10
AG
unmade bed said:

agsalaska said:

They are all rigged. Desantis is a swamp monster
WestTexasAg
AG
F Trump
Post removed:
by user
Urban Ag
AG
fixer
Alot of people voted for Trump, not because they liked him, but because:

1) The media hated him, and he was ready for a fight.
2) The extreme left hated Trump, and the extreme left was erasing the "traditional" liberal faster than anyone's imagination could process.
3) Trump's quasi populism resonated well. It still resonates well.

That said DeSantis all the best qualities of Trump and zero baggage.

BMX Bandit
It's quite telling that the Trump worshippers won't even say he's wrong to call one of the leading conservative governors a groomer. Instead, they make excuses for him, try to deflect, etc

The Trump worshipers only make up a very small portion of posters here, but they are so engulfed in the cult of personality they have become caricatures. I really hope they are trolling because it's sad to think conservative Aggies can be so lacking in the ability to think. For themselves. Very much like leftists in that regard
Robert L. Peters
I cannot stand trump anymore. But please dont pretend that if a pic like this had surfaced about Biden, this board wouldnt be calling him a pedo.
No Spin Ag
unmade bed said:

agsalaska said:

Calling the election rigged long before it's even held? Sure, this isn't anything new, but for it to be said about a rising star in one's own party is interesting to say the least.
The Kraken
AG
unmade bed said:

agsalaska said:

Donald, is that you?
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
WHOOP!'91
AG
shiftyandquick said:

MAGA believes Pizza-gate. MAGA will believe this. MAGA will believe anything their leader tells them.
TDS believes Russia Gate. TDS will believe anything the media tells them.
agsalaska
AG
BMX Bandit said:

It's quite telling that the Trump worshippers won't even say he's wrong to call one of the leading conservative governors a groomer. Instead, they make excuses for him, try to deflect, etc

The Trump worshipers only make up a very small portion of posters here, but they are so engulfed in the cult of personality they have become caricatures. I really hope they are trolling because it's sad to think conservative Aggies can be so lacking in the ability to think. For themselves. Very much like leftists in that regard
I know you said 'on here'. Cook Political Reports latest article said that they believe the number of Trump supporters who would vote for him if he ran third party is 25% of total voters.
Kvetch
AG
I hate to break it to y'all, but politics is a rock fight. You're not friends with your campaign rivals during campaigns. Trump is going to throw everything at the wall and see what sticks because he wants to win and his strategy is to punch his way to victory.

If you can't handle the indignity of that, maybe politics isn't for you. It has always been this way.
TRADUCTOR
The Green Dragon said:

I cannot stand trump anymore. But please dont pretend that if a pic like this had surfaced about Biden, this board wouldnt be calling him a pedo.

If a pic, lol. FJB is a pedo as said by his meth head son, and the groping Youtube videos, and as shower scene described by the tween niece.

MSM SUCCESS HERE.
Deplorable
Kvetch said:

I hate to break it to y'all, but politics is a rock fight. You're not friends with your campaign rivals during campaigns. Trump is going to throw everything at the wall and see what sticks because he wants to win and his strategy is to punch his way to victory.

If you can't handle the indignity of that, maybe politics isn't for you. It has always been this way.

Correct.

What's tricky for Desantis supporters is that everything, and then some, has already been thrown at Trump for 7 years. So they're just left to stamp their feet, say he's mean, and use the same tired insults. If anything, he's doing Desantis a huge favor by dragging out some dirty laundry, poking holes is this immaculate facade.

I keep seeing it posted how Desantis is the best of trump without the negatives. They have NO idea what's coming against Desantis if he runs in the primary and/or general. They have NO idea how quickly the Trump hate would become Desantis hate from the msm. They'll make him the second coming of Satan incarnate so fast your head will spin.
aggievaulter07
AG
The "Every Election (that Reps don't win) is Rigged" people blow my mind. If there was ever evidence that elections are NOT rigged, it's that Hillary Clinton actually lost to Donald Trump.
Jeeper79
AG
No Spin Ag said:

unmade bed said:

agsalaska said:

Calling the election rigged long before it's even held? Sure, this isn't anything new, but for it to be said about a rising star in one's own party is interesting to say the least.
You've got to repeat the lie until it's indistinguishable from truth. Sometimes for that to work, you've got to start early. Heck, it worked in 2020. Heck, it's STILL working for 2020.
RGLAG85
AG
aggievaulter07 said:

The "Every Election (that Reps don't win) is Rigged" people blow my mind. If there was ever evidence that elections are NOT rigged, it's that Hillary Clinton actually lost to Donald Trump.
Might want to get your sarcasm meter checked.

And, they were not prepared for Trump with Hillary. They thought she would walk to an easy victory. They didn't make that mistake again.
GeorgiAg
AG
Jeeper79 said:

No Spin Ag said:

unmade bed said:

agsalaska said:

You've got to repeat the lie until it's indistinguishable from truth. Sometimes for that to work, you've got to start early. Heck, it worked in 2020. Heck, it's STILL working for 2020.
Trump was claiming it was rigged in 2016. Then he won and shut up about it.
Jeeper79
AG
OG UNF said:

Kvetch said:

Correct.

What's tricky for Desantis supporters is that everything, and then some, has already been thrown at Trump for 7 years. So they're just left to stamp their feet, say he's mean, and use the same tired insults. If anything, he's doing Desantis a huge favor by dragging out some dirty laundry, poking holes is this immaculate facade.

I keep seeing it posted how Desantis is the best of trump without the negatives. They have NO idea what's coming against Desantis if he runs in the primary and/or general. They have NO idea how quickly the Trump hate would become Desantis hate from the msm. They'll make him the second coming of Satan incarnate so fast your head will spin.
The left sees plenty of things in trump that they consider negative that even non trump republicans still consider positive. Take away the childish behavior with DeSantis and there are still plenty of things the left doesn't like about him. I'm a moderate, but I'll tell you what tops my list…

DeSantis picks fights. The GOP eats that up. I'm not convinced moderates will call that a good thing. After 15+ years of escalation on top of escalation, I'm ready for a president that can bring people together.

I'd prefer that bridge builder to be a Republican, but I doubtful they have that capacity right now. Nor do they even want it.
Deplorable
aggievaulter07 said:

Trump caught them with their pants down in 2016 by winning in the rust belt, and by overwhelming margins in other areas. The eye of Sauron was not looking at "their" strongholds, so to speak. They corrected that problem by ballot harvesting and an unverifiable mail in ballot campaign in Penn/Michigan/etc. in 2020, and strategically in counties in AZ/GA.
Charpie
AG
BMX Bandit said:

All to own the libs.
RGLAG85
AG
Jeeper79 said:

OG UNF said:

Kvetch said:

Correct.

The left sees plenty of things in trump that they consider negative that even non trump republicans still consider positive. Take away the childish behavior with DeSantis and there are still plenty of things the left doesn't like about him. I'm a moderate, but I'll tell you what tops my list…

DeSantis picks fights. The GOP eats that up. I'm not convinced moderates will call that a good thing. After 15+ years of escalation on top of escalation, I'm ready for a president that can bring people together.

I'd prefer that bridge builder to be a Republican, but I doubtful they have that capacity right now. Nor do they even want it.
Our first offramp.

Can't say it's unexpected.
Jeeper79
AG
RGLAG85 said:

Jeeper79 said:

OG UNF said:

Kvetch said:

Correct.

Our first offramp.

Can't say it's unexpected.
I'll own that.
Deplorable
GeorgiAg said:

Jeeper79 said:

No Spin Ag said:

unmade bed said:

agsalaska said:

It was rigged in '16. They used superdelegates to eliminate Bernie, colluded with FBI/CIA to surveil Trump's campaign, financed and planted fabricated opposition research.
GeorgiAg
AG
OG UNF said:

aggievaulter07 said:

Trump caught them with their pants down in 2016 by winning in the rust belt, and by overwhelming margins in other areas. The eye of Sauron was not looking at "their" strongholds, so to speak. They corrected that problem by ballot harvesting and an unverifiable mail in ballot campaign in Penn/Michigan/etc. in 2020, and strategically in counties in AZ/elsewhere.
Ballot harvesting and mail in ballots...

Are you still claiming these are fake people or just that the left is getting real people to vote and for their votes to count?

A GOP strategy based upon voter suppression is going to be less and less effective as time goes by. The demographics in this country are changing. Also, "scare the white people over age 30" is not gonna be a winning strategy going forward.

For a demonstration of how it's done, see Ron DeSantis and Hispanics. If a Republican can break into the black vote, it's over for the Democrats.
Deplorable
GeorgiAg said:

OG UNF said:

aggievaulter07 said:

Trump caught them with their pants down in 2016 by winning in the rust belt, and by overwhelming margins in other areas. The eye of Sauron was not looking at "their" strongholds, so to speak. They corrected that problem by ballot harvesting and an unverifiable mail in ballot campaign in Penn/Michigan/etc. in 2020, and strategically in counties in AZ/elsewhere.

Are you still claiming these are fake people or just that the left is getting real people to vote and for their votes to count?

A GOP strategy based upon voter suppression is going to be less and less effective as time goes by. The demographics in this country are changing. Also, "scare the white people over age 30" is not gonna be a winning strategy going forward.

For a demonstration of how it's done, see Ron DeSantis and Hispanics. If a Republican can break into the black vote, it's over for the Democrats.

81 million people did not vote for Joe Biden in 2020.
GeorgiAg
AG
OG UNF said:

GeorgiAg said:

Jeeper79 said:

No Spin Ag said:

unmade bed said:

agsalaska said:

It was rigged in '16. They used superdelegates to eliminate Bernie, colluded with FBI/CIA to surveil Trump's campaign, financed and planted fabricated opposition research.
The FBI also announced Hillary was under investigation for her emails in the 2 weeks before the election so that does how does that fit with your "Dems/FBI collusion" argument?

That likely cost her the election.
GeorgiAg
AG
OG UNF said:

GeorgiAg said:

OG UNF said:

aggievaulter07 said:

That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Jeeper79
AG
OG UNF said:

GeorgiAg said:

OG UNF said:

aggievaulter07 said:

… but 81 million people sure as heck voted against trump.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.