Trump attacks DeSantis again

14,027 Views | 236 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AggieVictor10
GeorgiAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is absolutely uncalled for

IndividualFreedom
You are not going to divide our party with that non-sense. Let's watch joe babble and then sundown.
AG
Is this surprising?
BMX Bandit
IndividualFreedom said:

You are not going to divide our party with that non-sense. Let's watch joe babble and then sundown.
weird how GeorgiAg and Trump both trying to do so.
GeorgiAg
AG
Divide the party? Trump already did that.

MAGA v. CM
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
GeorgiAg said:

I would advise all republicans to just ignore the mud slinging. This is dumb.
IndividualFreedom
My point is that DeSantis has already crushed the Primary and DJT knows it. Politics 101, talk shat when you are losing. There is no sense for the good guys to sit around allowing the enemy of this nation to deflect from their pile of shat with meaningless headlines.
beanbean
What D chess is this?
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
GeorgiAg said:

MAGA v. CM

cm is not a conservative. it is a limp wristed beta. we were never part of the same party.

cm's are a bunch of luke warm fence straddles that talk like thy want to vote republican but always pull the lever for communist.
WHOOP!'91
AG
Where is any implication of Trump's involvement?

Oh have to click on it to see it comes from Truth Social.

Meh, I will vote for whomever comes out of the primary. I don't hate Trump and I don't love Ron.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Well this is fun

Fake Desamtis supporter slams trump only to vote for a brain dead terd named Biden
WHOOP!'91
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

GeorgiAg said:

MAGA v. CM

cm is not a conservative. it is a limp wristed beta. we were never part of the same party.

cm's are a bunch of luke warm fence straddles that talk like thy want to vote republican but always pull the lever for communist.
Truth. I can see sitting it out or voting for the libertarian, but actually voting for Biden? That person is in no way a conservative.
B-1 83
AG
beanbean said:

What D chess is this?
"Dumb"
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Im Gipper
Trump knows on policy he will get his teeth kicked in by DeSantis, so he has to resort to implying DeSantis is sexually attracted to teenagers.

Pathetic, but expected.

I'm Gipper
BCSWguru
OP's obsession with Trump is unhealthy
TheEternalPessimist
GeorgiAg said:

Thank you for your concern Mr. I Voted For Warlock.
Pookers
AG
Gonna be a long couple of years for some people around here.
aggie93
AG
Lara Loomer has been posting all kinds of anti-DeSantis crap as well that is laughable. DeSantis has to stay high road on this stuff until he can't and even then he needs to shrug it off and shake his head more than anything.

The thing about DeSantis is early in life he knew he had a goal of what he wanted and he lived accordingly. It's just going to be really tough to find stuff about him and he is unlikely to cry and talk about how he liked beer like Kavanaugh. DeSantis is ready for these attacks and they will backfire.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Rockdoc
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Why are you thumbs down? You voted for Biden. Are you worried about the Republican Party? You must think we're all too stupid to see thru your crap.
Dimebag Darrell
Starting to really despise Trump. Can't believe I'm saying that.
annie88
AG
LSCSN said:

It's past unhealthy, it's basically stalking.
J. Walter Weatherman
annie88 said:

LSCSN said:

Because he posted something trump said publicly? I get that it's hard to find because no one reads truth social but hardly seems like stalking.
annie88
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

annie88 said:

LSCSN said:

Because he posted something trump said publicly? I get that it's hard to find because no one reads truth social but hardly seems like stalking.

Are you new here?

His obsession with Trump is historically noted. I'm not talking about one little comment.

Good grief.
No Spin Ag
GeorgiAg said:

In Trump's defense, all he did was ask a question. I mean, It's not like he's ever done that before when he was going after anyone he saw as a threat. Oh wait...

These next two years are going to be a blast. Hopefully there's enough popcorn.
Rossticus
So, just to clarify, that's a fake pic? Or it's not what they're alleging it to be?
BMX Bandit
From a political theater perspective it's going to be absolutely fantastic to watch

But from my perspective of someone that wants this country to succeed, it's incredibly sad to watch former president push such a disgusting lies about another Republican
J. Walter Weatherman
annie88 said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

annie88 said:

LSCSN said:

Are you new here?

His obsession with Trump is historically noted. I'm not talking about one little comment.

Good grief.

Ah got it. Was trying to figure out how OP posting something about politics on a political message board somehow signalled obsession.
Gigem314
AG
Gotta distract from the coming clown show that will be on display tonight.
nortex97
AG
Trump ain't gonna be the nominee in 2024, but he will say enough things to trigger OP into attempting to troll the forum until that is done. Then, OP will resort to blasting whoever the GOP nominee winds up being.
Rossticus
Here's the New York Times article it was apparently pulled from. So NOW Trump thinks that the NYT reporting is legit when it suits him? Lol.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/05/us/desantis-high-school-teacher-georgia.html
jrdaustin
AG
Rossticus said:

So, just to clarify, that's a fake pic? Or it's not what they're alleging it to be?

I remember seeing the whole picture with the faces not blanked out. The women sure looked more like 30-somethings than high school girls, and I've not seen confirmation otherwise.

Furthermore, that picture was introduced some time ago by a "whistleblower" who made the unsubstantiated allegation that those ladies were senior students at the high school he taught at in 2001. The article even had a yearbook picture of DeSantis to tie him to the photo... yet curiously, no pictures from the same yearbook tying the girls to the photo.

Here we now are, a couple of years later, and still no pictures have been provided from that same yearbook that match the ladies in the photo. Keep in mind this is 22 years later - the women, if 18 at the time, are 40 now. No need to "protect the children".

Does anyone actually think that no one, and I mean NO ONE, in the two years since the allegation would have published the unobscured photo along with pictures of the same girls from the yearbook if the original allegation had merit?

This was a small time hit job that somehow found traction, and now is being resurrected.

MouthBQ98
AG
Those photos are not recent discoveries. They've been out there a while.
Rockdoc
AG
BMX Bandit said:

From a political theater perspective it's going to be absolutely fantastic to watch

But from my perspective of someone that wants this country to succeed, it's incredibly sad to watch former president push such a disgusting lies about another Republican

Trumps gonna end up screwing things up for the R's. He won't go away quietly.
Rapier108
Rockdoc said:

BMX Bandit said:

Trumps gonna end up screwing things up for the R's. He won't go away quietly.
And his cult followers will cheer him on as he burns down the country out of spite.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
P.U.T.U
AG
Are we going to post about Trump everytime he says something bad against someone else in the republican party?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.