Trump attacks DeSantis again

14,033 Views | 236 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AggieVictor10
jickyjack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump is going to get the Democrats another Presidency and couldn't care less. The man is an ungovernable egomaniac, and as a result has become insane.
jickyjack1
Rockdoc
AG
P.U.T.U said:

Are we going to post about Trump everytime he says something bad against someone else in the republican party?

Well it seems one of us will at least.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
P.U.T.U said:

Are we going to post about Trump everytime he says something bad against someone else in the republican party?

I wish people would ignore it. Trump is gonna trump and some people like the OP can't help themselves.
BMX Bandit
OP aside, it's certainly a thread worthy topic on politics board
Gigem314
AG
P.U.T.U said:

Uh we have users that will post every time Trump says ANYTHING...while conveniently ignoring the numerous stupid and more sinister things being done by Biden and his administration.

Conveniently convenient...
Rossticus
jrdaustin said:

Rossticus said:

So, just to clarify, that's a fake pic? Or it's not what they're alleging it to be?

I remember seeing the whole picture with the faces not blanked out. The women sure looked more like 30-somethings than high school girls, and I've not seen confirmation otherwise.

The NYT article looks just like every other smear article libs try to run against conservatives based on their normal behavior as young men. He was a recent college graduate and was at parties where high school and college girls happened to be. Even if it's all 100% true there's nothing inherently wrong nor disqualifying to it. Not to mention it was well within the norms of the time.
CSTXAg92
AG
GeorgiAg said:

This is absolutely uncalled for

Let me know when you find pics of Ron sniffing little girls hair, getting awkward reach around boob feels of moms, and his daughter's diary tells of having to shower with dad like your guy Biden did GeorgiaAg.
fka ftc
Rapier108 said:

Rockdoc said:

BMX Bandit said:

From a political theater perspective it's going to be absolutely fantastic to watch

But from my perspective of someone that wants this country to succeed, it's incredibly sad to watch former president push such a disgusting lies about another Republican

Trumps gonna end up screwing things up for the R's. He won't go away quietly.
And his cult followers will cheer him on as he burns down the country out of spite.
As opposed to OP and other supposed Rs voting for Biden out of spite and absolutely setting this Country on fire?

Give me MAGA over CM any day and twice on Tuesdays.

Plus, Trump fires cannot burn if you do not give them air...
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
J. Walter Weatherman
nortex97 said:

Trump ain't gonna be the nominee in 2024, but he will say enough things to trigger OP into attempting to troll the forum until that is done. Then, OP will resort to blasting whoever the GOP nominee winds up being.

OP has said multiple times he will happily vote for Desantis. Why would he be mad once trump drops out?
BluHorseShu
AG
IndividualFreedom said:

You are not going to divide our party with that non-sense. Let's watch joe babble and then sundown.
If we close our eyes and plug our ears…Trump won't be an idiot. Trumps doing a great job to make sure we aren't divided…bc more and more people will unanimously choose Desantis
Broseph
AG
Trump is unelectable. He needs to go away.
Faustus
What inspired the ire was DeSantis hosting a round table on defamation that included counsel for Dominion according to a TD pol thread, so I Googled it. Seems kind of tame.

https://www.businessinsider.com/desantis-echoes-taunts-trump-live-tv-roundtable-free-speech-laws-2023-2

Quote:

. . .
Surrounded by cameras in a studio in Hialeah Gardens, a Hispanic-majority community outside Miami, DeSantis held a live broadcast roundtable on "defamation" in the media in which he asked lawyers how Florida could shrink free speech laws to make it easier for people to sue news outlets.

"In Florida, we want to stand up for the little guy against these massive media conglomerates," DeSantis said before a small seated audience with the words "Speak Truth" spread across a screen behind him.

The governor, who is married to former Jacksonville TV newscaster Casey DeSantis, took on the role of TV reporter himself as he played news clips and questioned six panelists who'd criticized or tangled legally with large corporate outlets.
. . .
One of the panelists DeSantis invited was Libby Locke, a lawyer who represented Dominion Voting Machines in its defamation lawsuit against MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, whom it accused of spreading false claims about its role in the 2020 election.

DeSantis in introducing Locke called her an "extraordinaire at First Amendment defamation." The clip circulated on Twitter where Lindell, an avid Trump supporter, expressed his outrage about the event and accused DeSantis of "showing his true colors."
. . .
Locke is a longtime member of the Federalist Society and has led other high profile lawsuits, including for the conservative group Project Veritas, an outlet that secretly records liberal targets. She also litigated against Rolling Stone magazine for its retracted reporting about a gang rape at the University of Virginia fraternity and against the New York Times for an editorial about 2008 GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.
. . .

AggieVictor10
AG
Lol trump is jealous
TexAgs91
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Divide the party? Trump already did that.

MAGA v. CM
It's historically been CM's who won't vote for the MAGA candidate. Not the other way around.

As you yourself very well know.
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
The Kraken
AG
nortex97 said:

Trump ain't gonna be the nominee in 2024
Are you sure? Lots of rednecks and Qpers still out there.
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
TheEternalPessimist
Geddy Lee soul patch said:

nortex97 said:

...because only rednecks and Qpers support Trump. It's never the normal working class people in this country that show support for Trump.....

Listen to how dismissive and elitist you sound. Why don't you ask yourself why the bulk of the blue collar working middle class loves Trump......

...and for the record - I am for DeSantis.
nortex97
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

nortex97 said:

Trump ain't gonna be the nominee in 2024, but he will say enough things to trigger OP into attempting to troll the forum until that is done. Then, OP will resort to blasting whoever the GOP nominee winds up being.

OP has said multiple times he will happily vote for Desantis. Why would he be mad once trump drops out?
LOL.

Because he is actually a leftist who merely pretends to be a concerned moderate here for attention? He also at one point had a whole mea culpa about having made a mistake, but that was just to extend the bit.

You're talking about a Biden-Warnock (2X)-GCF-Ossoff voter, who actually posted pictures to this site of his Biden ballot while demeaning Trump voters as...less smart (and was worried that if Roe was done away with he might be more likely to be assaulted while going to work), c'mon man.
jickyjack1
Gigem314 said:

P.U.T.U said:

Uh we have users that will post every time Trump says ANYTHING...while conveniently ignoring the numerous stupid and more sinister things being done by Biden and his administration.

The object is to prevent the Democrats from having another four years to keep doing what they're doing -- or worse. Surely you apprehend this. Trump will contribute to that prevention effort only if he receives the nomination. Otherwise his pique will know no bounds (as is the case now when he hears any sound approximating "DeSantis"); his reaction is to wreck shop. Unfortunately, "shop" happens to be the USA.
jickyjack1
torrid
AG
High school girls?

willtackleforfood
AG
LOL - most inspirational person is 41? CIA / NWO 41?

Ron's window already closed.
jickyjack1
Rockdoc said:

BMX Bandit said:

From a political theater perspective it's going to be absolutely fantastic to watch

But from my perspective of someone that wants this country to succeed, it's incredibly sad to watch former president push such a disgusting lies about another Republican

Trumps gonna end up screwing things up for the R's. He won't go away quietly.

This.
jickyjack1
BoydCrowder13
TheEternalPessimist said:

Geddy Lee soul patch said:

nortex97 said:

...because only rednecks and Qpers support Trump. It's never the normal working class people in this country that show support for Trump.....

Listen to how dismissive and elitist you sound. Why don't you ask yourself why the bulk of the blue collar working middle class loves Trump......

...and for the record - I am for DeSantis.

At this point, the people that are supporting Trump over DeSantis are rednecks and Qers. He has done nothing positive for the Republican Party since December 2020. He has been a net negative for 2+ years for conservatives and therefore the country.

If you can't see that at this point, you are a low information voter that votes based on bumper stickers.

This kind of sleazy attack is more proof of that and should be called out.
boboguitar
AG
Is trump wrong?
Rockdoc
AG
boboguitar said:

Is trump wrong?

Don't know. But I know your guy is always wrong.
Bryanisbest
AG
Trump's many wild statements like "they spied on me at Trump tower," are always thought to be ridiculous. Then we find out they're true. Watch out, Ron.
J. Walter Weatherman
Bryanisbest said:

Trump's many wild statements like "they spied on me at Trump tower," are always thought to be ridiculous. Then we find out there are true. Watch out, Ron.

Since his fellow liberals already tried this, trump definitely already knows this won't go anywhere.
Tanya 93
LSCSN said:

OP's obsession with Trump is unhealthy

So is Trump's obsession with DeSantis
amercer
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Well it's a good thing for America that up until this very point, Trump never lied about anything.
Im Gipper
boboguitar said:

Is trump wrong?
Yes, Trump is wrong.

Of course, you know this. Your post was insincere, inflammatory and meant to draw posters offsides. AKA "trolling." (Hopefully its acceptable to say this)

I'm Gipper
fka ftc
Im Gipper said:

boboguitar said:

Is trump wrong?
Yes, Trump is wrong.

Of course, you know this. Your post was insincere, inflammatory and meant to draw posters offsides. AKA "trolling." (Hopefully its acceptable to say this)
I think its acceptable and agree with your take.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
Rodney Ruxin
IndividualFreedom said:

You are not going to divide our party with that non-sense. Let's watch joe babble and then sundown.

Amazing. He literally implies that one of the party's greatest hopes (at least currently) is a pedophile without a shred of evidence and it's still "nonsense". I'm starting to think this guy's ego is large enough that he might run independent after Ron wins the nomination and ensure a loss for the Reps.
Rodney Ruxin
Gigem314 said:

P.U.T.U said:

Ignoring??? Biden stuff is all over this board every day. And I'm not even saying that's wrong, Biden is a joke. But to say this board ignores it in favor of bashing Trump is pure delusion.
boboguitar
AG
Im Gipper said:

boboguitar said:

Is trump wrong?
Yes, Trump is wrong.

Engaging with the thread topic is not trolling.
girlfriend_experience
BMX Bandit said:

Was Kamala Harris calling Joe a racist discussed on here?
Rodney Ruxin
girlfriend_experience said:

BMX Bandit said:

Was Kamala Harris calling Joe a racist discussed on here?

Um, yes. I distinctly remember it. Why wouldn't it be?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.