Trump attacks DeSantis again

14,051 Views | 236 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AggieVictor10
girlfriend_experience
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rodney Ruxin said:

girlfriend_experience said:

BMX Bandit said:

OP aside, it's certainly a thread worthy topic on politics board

Was Kamala Harris calling Joe a racist discussed on here?

Um, yes. I distinctly remember it. Why wouldn't it be?

Didn't remember it
Dimebag Darrell
In the original unscrambled picture, I remember it looking like Desantis and the girls were at most 1-2 years apart in age.
Rodney Ruxin

Rodney Ruxin said:

BMX Bandit said:

OP aside, it's certainly a thread worthy topic on politics board

Was Kamala Harris calling Joe a racist discussed on here?

Um, yes. I distinctly remember it. Why wouldn't it be?

Didn't remember it

It was. Especially when she was announced as VP. Resulted in many, many cry/laughs, for obvious reasons.
B-1 83
AG
Bold strategy, Trump. Let's see how this works out……
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
BluHorseShu
AG
Bryanisbest said:

Trump's many wild statements like "they spied on me at Trump tower," are always thought to be ridiculous. Then we find out they're true. Watch out, Ron.
That was one wild statement among a plethora. The guy throws everything against the wall to see what sticks and what his most rabid supporters will believe
BluHorseShu
AG
amercer said:

BMX Bandit said:

From a political theater perspective it's going to be absolutely fantastic to watch

But from my perspective of someone that wants this country to succeed, it's incredibly sad to watch former president push such a disgusting lies about another Republican

Well it's a good thing for America that up until this very point, Trump never lied about anything.
I think u meant to use the wonky emoji
Rapier108
Once more we see that the Cult of Trump will believe everything he says, no matter how outrageous or obviously untrue.

And our res libs are suddenly the biggest Trump cheerleaders.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
PA24
AG

Texags republicans join the liberals in bashing Trump.

Polls must be right.
Rapier108
Perhaps you should quit prostrating yourself on the orange alter of Trump.

He is not a god, but you clearly seem to think he is.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
BluHorseShu
AG
PA24 said:

Polls must be right.
People who are so committed to a person and their ideology that they cannot see any other reality…because they have so much of themselves committed to that person. The first step, is admitting you have a problem. We are here to help
Rapier108
Brittmoore Car Club said:

In the original unscrambled picture, I remember it looking like Desantis and the girls were at most 1-2 years apart in age.
The Democrats made a big issue about the same photos in 2018 and it turned out to be nothing.

Media people who tracked down the girls found out they were all of legal age at the time of the photo, and all said DeSantis was never inappropriate toward them.
girlfriend_experience
Lol trump haters in the same bed as the insane Libs you should be ashamed
The Banned
Rapier108 said:

The Democrats made a big issue about the same photos in 2018 and it turned out to be nothing.

Media people who tracked down the girls found out they were all of legal age at the time of the photo, and all said DeSantis was never inappropriate toward them.

And I'm sure the media blasted that out into the universe immediately
Im Gipper
LOL it's liberals, Trump and his worshippers hating on DeSantis.

I'm Gipper
girlfriend_experience
Im Gipper said:

I like trump and Ron this is normal primary attacks carry on with your TDS
J. Walter Weatherman
PA24 said:

Polls must be right.

And trump joined his fellow lifelong liberals in bashing DeSantis. What's your point?
2040huck
A pic with girls is now grooming? WTH?
girlfriend_experience
lol trump bashed Cruz y'all still voted trump what gives now ?
Im Gipper

Im Gipper said:

Normal to say others like teen girls? Yeah right! Your Organgemangod is losing it.

I'm Gipper
Deplorable
I do love the texags sensitivity brigade coming out every time Trump criticizes Desantis.

girlfriend_experience
Im Gipper said:

Im Gipper said:

Normal to say others like teen girls? Yeah right! Your Organgemangod is losing it.

Lol you realize the attacks lobbed at trump right ? Your tds is destroying what little brain cells you have
girlfriend_experience
OG UNF said:

I do love the texags sensitivity brigade coming out every time Trump criticizes Desantis.

It's uncanny
Rapier108

The libs are all on your side with Trump.
girlfriend_experience
Rapier108 said:

The libs are all on your side with Trump.

Trump up in latest poll vs Biden ….you might as well be a lib at this point
Im Gipper
Don't bother Rapier. These kids have no ability to think. Trump is their savior. He can do no wrong. They troll and say you are a liberal. "LOL" as the children say.

I'm Gipper
shiftyandquick
MAGA believes Pizza-gate. MAGA will believe this. MAGA will believe anything their leader tells them.
girlfriend_experience
Im Gipper said:

Don't bother Rapier. These kids have no ability to think. Trump is their savior. He can do no wrong. They troll and say you are a liberal. "LOL" as the children say.

Ill vote for either one whoever wins the primary you will vote for a lib over Trump if he is the nominee…id stop posting if I were you
The Kraken
AG
DeSantis hasn't even formally announced and the primaries are a year away…..it's going to be ugly!
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
girlfriend_experience
shiftyandquick said:

MAGA believes Pizza-gate. MAGA will believe this. MAGA will believe anything their leader tells them.

See Trump haters this is your brethren enjoy
Im Gipper
Try again Troll-sock! As I've said before, I'll vote for whomever Republicans nominate. Even the worst Republican is far better than any Democrat!

I'm Gipper
Ag CPA
AG
Rapier108 said:

Perhaps you should quit prostrating yourself on the orange alter of Trump.

He is not a god, but you clearly seem to think he is.
It's been established that he's not a MAGA and it's just a stupid bit to piss people off.
Gigem314
AG
Rockdoc said:

boboguitar said:

Is trump wrong?

Don't know. But I know your guy is always wrong.
I don't care who the nominee is in 2024…anything will be better than old man Biden.
Dimebag Darrell
PA24 said:

Polls must be right.

Bashing him because he's openly attacking one of the very best and most conservative leaders in this nation.

And this latest attack is just slimy and absurd. Accusing him of preying on young girls. Pathetic.
Dimebag Darrell

Im Gipper said:

Im Gipper said:

Lol you realize the attacks lobbed at trump right ? Your tds is destroying what little brain cells you have

By Desantis? I'd expect the liberals to hate and fear the sh** out of Desantis. Lincoln Project says he's evil. NYT has said he's WORSE than Trump. But Trump insinuating that he's a perv who preys on young girls is just insanely dirty and deceitful.
Deplorable

Im Gipper said:

Im Gipper said:

By Desantis? I'd expect the liberals to hate and fear the sh** out of Desantis. Lincoln Project says he's evil. NYT has said he's WORSE than Trump. But Trump insinuating that he's a perv who preys on young girls is just insanely dirty and deceitful.

If you think that's dirty and deceitful then Desantis best just stay home.

Dragging that photo and all 4 women to say Desantis assaulted them onto ever msm outlet in the country would be a Tuesday afternoon during the general election.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.