Bombshells in Kari Lake's Election Lawsuit

24,681 Views | 236 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by aggiehawg
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
JFABNRGR said:

aggiehawg said:

I am always wrong said:

Eventually somebody has to follow through and eject a sitting politician if this is ever going to stop.
There is an action named quo warranto that essentially alleges an officeholder has no right to that office. It is very rarely used but it is an actual cause of action.

In AZ, the first right to bring is rests with the state AG or a County Attorney. If they refuse to act:

Quote:

Section 12-2043 - Failure of attorney general or county attorney to bring action for claimant of office

A. If the attorney general or the county attorney refuses to bring an action as provided for in sections 12-2041 and 12-2042, upon information or at the request of any person claiming such office or franchise, the person may apply to the court for leave to bring the action in his own name and may so bring it if leave therefor is granted.

B. Notice of the application shall be given to the attorney general or the county attorney as the case may be.

A.R.S. 12-2043

LINK
I can't recall the plaintiff on the last case but assuming it was K Lake or her campaign. Is it possible that a new lawsuit filed by say the people of Arizona? Or how could this make its way back into the courts?
Lake's and Hamadeh's are on appeal. Lake's case will be argued before Court of Appeals on Feb 1st.
Whistle Pig
Republicans control Maricopa county and had a statewide trifecta for most of the last 40 years. If the election was rigged for democrats(it wasn't), the rigging was executed by Republicans.
Rip*91
AG
aggiehawg said:

Rip*91 said:

aggiehawg said:

TheCurl84 said:

aggiehawg said:

Daugherity.

Past my time.
I believe he said he'd been at A&M for about 30 years?

https://engineering.tamu.edu/cse/profiles/wdaugherity.html

I remember him! I dropped his class in Fall of 1987! His first day explanation of his class scared the **** out of me!
Probably should have taken his class. He was very clear, concise and used layman's terms to explain eaxctly what was happening to the tabulators whether it was a printing issue with not enough ink or problems with the side and top and bottom markers denoting the row and column with the oval filled in.

He was very relatable and understandable and as everyone knows, I'm an ol' dame and certainly no 'puter nerd.

In hindsight - probably so! But at that time, before laptops were readily affordable, I would have had to pay rent at a computer lab due to the amount of time I would have been there! He had a huge ego back then also! I clearly remember his first comment…"My name is Dr. Daugherity which rhymes with Authority which I am in complete control of in this classroom". Dude was a little intimidating to a 20 year old East Texan!
aggiehawg
AG
I hear that. Was scared to death of a biology prof my first year. I sweated that class and was relieved I got a high C. Ran into the prof after grades were posted and told her that. Her retort? "Not much to be proud of that so many other people were just worse than you were at handling my material."

Okay, prof, point taken.
Texas Yarddog
AG
Quote:

They brought the proof yesterday as to the 2022 midterms. They were hampered by the fact that election officials refused open records requests until just a week or so ago when they finally got the slog files.

Sounds like some election officials should be fired, stripped of any and all pension and benefits, and then brought to trial for prison sentences. That is going to be the only way to stop this kind of horse$#!+.
mslags97
AG
93MarineHorn said:

I can't tell what this really means. Lake has lost credibility since election day when it comes to these claims. Guys, this is a loser issue for conservatives unless they bring proof.

Looks like she is bringing proof….
Whirligigs
I actually hope the fraud is exposed. We need a catalyst to lynch the left for what they have done to this world.
boboguitar
AG
Is she going to release the kraken?
Whistle Pig
Whirligigs said:

I actually hope the fraud is exposed. We need a catalyst to lynch the left for what they have done to this world.

It's only been 820 days. Any time now.

Don't forget to keep donating.
aggiez03
AG
It won't matter to any of you who have their head buried in the sand with

nO eLecTioN fRaUd eVer fOund

Lake only lost by 17,000 votes...

290,000 bad signatures + 300,000 with no chain of custody.

I would say she may have a case with 600,000 votes in question...

Problem is, no judges will ever give election fraud a fair trial.

No DA will ever prosecute the bad actors.

People will write it off as incompetence, not a nefarious act.
PacoPicoPiedra
AG
aggiez03 said:

Election Fraud Deniers...

There is no proof that they will ever accept and additionally there is no proof that YOU will ever accept.

1) Sworn Testimony in Georgia of hundreds or thousands of 'Mailed In' Ballots that were marked exactly the same and with NO FOLDs. How do you mail a ballot in a standard envelope with no folds? No Fraud there

2) Semi Driver says he drove a pallet full of ballots from NY to PA, no fraud there.

3) A suitcase full of ballots under a table in GA on video, No fraud there.

4) 4 Swing States stop counting ballots at the same time. No Fraud there.

5) 2000 Mules shows all kinds of ballot harvesting, No Fraud there.

6) Harris County Republican Precincts conveniently run out ballots

7) Kari Lake up 13% points a week before the election. Delays when counting ballots cause her to lose. No fraud there.

I don't think many of you would accept sworn testimony from the Democrat who won the election...

Wasn't Hobbs, as Secretary of State, allowed to oversee her own gubernatorial election? No chance for fraud or conflict of interest there.
Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception.
Whistle Pig
None of that is true. Stop reading Rasmussen, Breitbart, Kelly lake war room, "Real America Voice", and Gateway Pundit.

None of these hired gun GOP "experts" have seen 2022 signatures nor do they have access to the county's signature file for comparison.
JFABNRGR
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Republicans control Maricopa county and had a statewide trifecta for most of the last 40 years. If the election was rigged for democrats(it wasn't), the rigging was executed by Republicans.

If i told you the answer was yes, would you start to accept if significant fraud exists?
Whistle Pig
Didn't happen. Lake is really pretty sad and pathetic at this point.
JFABNRGR
AG
aggiehawg said:

JFABNRGR said:

aggiehawg said:

I am always wrong said:

Eventually somebody has to follow through and eject a sitting politician if this is ever going to stop.
There is an action named quo warranto that essentially alleges an officeholder has no right to that office. It is very rarely used but it is an actual cause of action.

In AZ, the first right to bring is rests with the state AG or a County Attorney. If they refuse to act:

Quote:

Section 12-2043 - Failure of attorney general or county attorney to bring action for claimant of office

A. If the attorney general or the county attorney refuses to bring an action as provided for in sections 12-2041 and 12-2042, upon information or at the request of any person claiming such office or franchise, the person may apply to the court for leave to bring the action in his own name and may so bring it if leave therefor is granted.

B. Notice of the application shall be given to the attorney general or the county attorney as the case may be.

A.R.S. 12-2043

LINK
I can't recall the plaintiff on the last case but assuming it was K Lake or her campaign. Is it possible that a new lawsuit filed by say the people of Arizona? Or how could this make its way back into the courts?
Lake's and Hamadeh's are on appeal. Lake's case will be argued before Court of Appeals on Feb 1st.
Is any new evidence allowed to be presented on Appeal Cases?
fullback44
AG
Man this is getting old .. the same goal tenders pop up on all these threads with their Bull **** that makes no sense at all, I hope all of y'all have them perma'ed like I do !

If there is anything remotely related to vote cheating or Covid they show up.. something about a court case or other non important stuff .. no where to be seen
aezmvp
LOL, like McCain and Trump people are all in lock step. I get that you've had to swallow the insanity coming from the left rather than be made an apostate to your secular religion but that's not how it works everywhere.
HTownAg98
JFABNRGR said:

aggiehawg said:

JFABNRGR said:

aggiehawg said:

I am always wrong said:

Quote:

A.R.S. 12-2043

LINK
Is any new evidence allowed to be presented on Appeal Cases?

No.
Old McDonald
1. run for office and claim the only way you'll lose is if the other side cheats
2. lose and accuse your opponent of cheating and fraud
3. solicit donations to "stop the steal" and file frivolous lawsuits
4. "we got them for real this time!" red siren BOMBSHELL tweets
5. when they get dismissed or lose, claim the courts are in on the conspiracy
6. repeat, profit

and people fall for it every time
captkirk
AG
Old McDonald said:

1. run for office and claim the only way you'll lose is if the other side cheats
6. repeat, profit

Says Russian Collusion Hoax advocate
Old McDonald
captkirk said:

Old McDonald said:

6. repeat, profit

Says Russian Collusion Hoax advocate
it was a hoax from the beginning and i've never said otherwise

but at least you admit they're both hoaxes
93MarineHorn
Quote:

6. repeat, profit

It hurts me to my core to agree with our reslibs, but this is kinda what seems to be happening with Lake. Hope I'm wrong.
WaltonAg18
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

6. repeat, profit

It hurts me to my core to agree with our reslibs, but this is kinda what seems to be happening with 90% of election fraudsters. Hope I'm wrong.
FTFY

This has always been the playbook, you just haven't opened your eyes to it yet because you're blinded by partisanship.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

FTFY

This has always been the playbook, you just haven't opened your eyes to it yet because you're blinded by partisanship.
I'm not blinded and the FIFY was not needed as I agree with you regarding election fraud claims.
93MarineHorn
I believe Dems rigged the system in their favor with the changes to election laws "cuz Covid" and were ready to fully exploit ballot harvesting and mail in ballots while Republicans sat on their hands and complained. The Right's continued whining about election fraud is like a basketball player that feels the refs blew a call and spends the next 5 mins complaining about it while their team falls further behind. Without proof, Rs need to stfu about election fraud and start beating Dems at their own game.
aggiehawg
AG
93MarineHorn said:

I believe Dems rigged the system in their favor with the changes to election laws "cuz Covid" and were ready to fully exploit ballot harvesting and mail in ballots while Republicans sat on their hands and complained. The Right's continued whining about election fraud is like a basketball player that feels the refs blew a call and spends the next 5 mins complaining about it while their team falls further behind. Without proof, Rs need to stfu about election fraud and start beating Dems at their own game.
You mean blatantly break the law?
93MarineHorn
Ballot harvesting and mail in ballots.
WaltonAg18
AG
93MarineHorn said:

You might not know this, but those are both actually breaking the law. Not knowing that it's breaking the law breaks an additional law so you're going to jail. Just wait until the next Lake drop happens and you'll be sorry.
jrdaustin
AG
93MarineHorn said:

I can't tell what this really means. Lake has lost credibility since election day when it comes to these claims. Guys, this is a loser issue for conservatives unless they bring proof.
I'm reading this and picturing the obese sheriff sitting at his desk speaking to the person who has come in, with blood all over them saying that they and their spouse were just attacked and their spouse was killed.

Sheriff leans back in his chair, looks up from the Solitaire game on his computer at the person and says..."I don't see a body".

And then goes back to his Solitaire.
jrdaustin
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Either win a court case or have undeniable, rock solid, smoking gun, a 5th grader could understand it PROOF. That's a "bombshell". AGAIN, I HOPE SHE WINS HER CASE. Jeesh, people, I'm on your side. Just not buying the losing candidate's claims without PROOF.
And the Sheriff speaks....

(And no, I'm not saying you're obese. I just have that picture in my head...)
Whistle Pig
The problem is there's no blood, no body, no crime. Just a crazy lady that's screeching in the lobby again crying wolf for the 57th time.

Her time to put up was 4 weeks ago during the trial.
BluHorseShu
AG
fullback44 said:

Man this is getting old .. the same goal tenders pop up on all these threads with their Bull **** that makes no sense at all, I hope all of y'all have them perma'ed like I do !

If there is anything remotely related to vote cheating or Covid they show up.. something about a court case or other non important stuff .. no where to be seen
Just so I understand you, you want anyone who refuted the election fraud posts permabanned? People get their knickers in a wad because some podcaster or Twitter post shows some kind of kraken level information and some posters have the gall not to take it as the word of God? Is F16 intended only to be a safe space for those who agree with everything? Granted there are, from time to time, those drive by posters who challenge the groupthink, but whether or not people agree with WP, he throws up some supporting info
Anonymous Source
S
WaltonAg18 said:

93MarineHorn said:

You might not know this, but those are both actually breaking the law. Not knowing that it's breaking the law breaks an additional law so you're going to jail. Just wait until the next Lake drop happens and you'll be sorry.
Voting by mail in Arizona is not breaking the law. They've allowed it for over 20 years.
Gig 'Em
jrdaustin
AG
Whistle Pig said:

The problem is there's no blood, no body, no crime. Just a crazy lady that's screeching in the lobby again crying wolf for the 57th time.

Her time to put up was 4 weeks ago during the trial.
Nah, there's blood. You just refuse to see it.

Again, go back and read Hawg's post that the signatures were just this week made available. That's relevant. Now.

For reference (and props to Hawg)
"That's the problem. No way to tell if they were ever counted. That was part of the A&M professor's analysis. About those Door #3 ballots that were not tabulated at the voting centers but were supposedly "tabulated" at MCTEC on the tabulators at central counting. Problem is those tabulators would also be using the same ballot definition files, so they would not be capable of being tabulated there, either."

In addition,
"Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer testified that individual polling places did not tally the number of votes cast, which was a violation of state law. The failure to tally the votes cast at polling places is highly suspicious in light of the fact that, in the days after Election Day, the number of votes the county reported having counted mysteriously increased by nearly 25,000, a number greater than Hobbs' alleged 17,000-vote victory."
-from the link in the OP

Finally, I'm not sure what you were getting at in your post regarding the signatures. Those are some drastic changes in signatures. The fact that the originals were from 2020 notwithstanding. Signatures don't change that much over two years. If signatures are going to be used to verify the voter, it damn better well be similar in some way.

That's some Shining level blood right there.

Franklin Comes Alive!
I was told by the mouth breathers that election theft is just a weak excuse that MAGA candidates claim bc they can't win

So now there is proof that MAGA candidates are having elections stolen from them

Still, I'm betting the mouth breathers are gonna continue to mouth breath

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.