Bombshells in Kari Lake's Election Lawsuit

24,264 Views | 236 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by aggiehawg
93MarineHorn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Quote:

93MarineHorn said:
Either win a court case or have undeniable, rock solid, smoking gun, a 5th grader could understand it PROOF. That's a "bombshell". AGAIN, I HOPE SHE WINS HER CASE. Jeesh, people, I'm on your side. Just not buying the losing candidate's claims without PROOF.
And the Sheriff speaks....

(And no, I'm not saying you're obese. I just have that picture in my head...)
I'm in great shape for a guy my age! I'm not in charge of chasing down election fraud claims. The reality of all these fraud claims is that they harm Republicans, not Dems. I know that feels like salt in the wound, but its the situation and Rs need to come to grips with it.
Rockdoc
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Quote:

93MarineHorn said:
Either win a court case or have undeniable, rock solid, smoking gun, a 5th grader could understand it PROOF. That's a "bombshell". AGAIN, I HOPE SHE WINS HER CASE. Jeesh, people, I'm on your side. Just not buying the losing candidate's claims without PROOF.

I'm in great shape for a guy my age! I'm not in charge of chasing down election fraud claims. The reality of all these fraud claims is that they harm Republicans, not Dems. I know that feels like salt in the wound, but its the situation and Rs need to come to grips with it.

Disagree. It's the only way we can raise awareness and possibly make changes. Some battles you have to fight against poor odds.
Whistle Pig
Gish gallop of Gateway Pundit swill.

They don't have 2022 signatures, they're working off 2020 signatures. And they don't have the county signature comparison file. They don't know which seemingly mismatched signatures were cured.

These wild ass claims take 5 seconds to generate and hours to debunk. It's never ending.

They should bring a court case seeking to change the signature verification system or take a hike. A similar case after 2020 found zilch.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Disagree. It's the only way we can raise awareness and possibly make changes. Some battles you have to fight against poor odds.
I agree, changes should be sought. Challenges should continue to be made, but do it low key. "Bombshell" tweets just bring on the mockery and gin up expectations that always seem unmet.
jrdaustin
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Quote:

93MarineHorn said:

The question is, if there IS election fraud, how does one stem it in the present system?

We've devolved the election process into an unverifiable mess with no chain of custody, little to no oversight, rampant negligence (at the best) and election tampering (at worst), and an unclear process that allows unverified mail-in voting and ballot harvesting - all the while placing the burden on the disenfranchised to prove wrongdoing.

Where in a just system, the burden of proof that an election is free and fair should be on the administrators of the election in terms of correct voter tallying, accurate voter rolls, and verified chains of custody of ballots.

So I'll ask you. What is your path to a verifiably accurate election process?
jrdaustin
AG
Whistle Pig said:

They don't have 2022 signatures, they're working off 2020 signatures. And they don't have the county signature comparison file. They don't know which seemingly mismatched signatures were cured.

These wild ass claims take 5 seconds to generate and hours to debunk. It's never ending.

They should bring a court case seeking to change the signature verification system or take a hike. A similar case after 2020 found zilch.
Are you actually trying to argue that a huge number of signatures change that drastically in two years? Really?

THAT'S your argument?

You get a driver's license every 6 years, and all that time, merchants will check your credit card signature against your driver's license. My signature has changed very little in 20+ years. It still looks the same.

You're reaching much farther than your little hooves will go...
fullback44
AG
BluHorseShu said:

fullback44 said:

Man this is getting old .. the same goal tenders pop up on all these threads with their Bull **** that makes no sense at all, I hope all of y'all have them perma'ed like I do !

If there is anything remotely related to vote cheating or Covid they show up.. something about a court case or other non important stuff .. no where to be seen
Just so I understand you, you want anyone who refuted the election fraud posts permabanned? People get their knickers in a wad because some podcaster or Twitter post shows some kind of kraken level information and some posters have the gall not to take it as the word of God? Is F16 intended only to be a safe space for those who agree with everything? Granted there are, from time to time, those drive by posters who challenge the groupthink, but whether or not people agree with WP, he throws up some supporting info
no Im not saying that, Im saying the same few sellect people who goal tend on other highly politcial threads like covid goal tend on voting threads, its obvious what they goal tend on because they dont do it on other threads, they only do it on "highly" sensitive hot topics where there is a media driven game plan being driven.. most threads that arent important you rarely see them.. '

salute the vax and salute the mail in vote
93MarineHorn
Quote:

So I'll ask you. What is your path to a verifiably accurate election process?
You're seriously asking me to come up with an accurate election process? Absurd. I'm all for changing the law to disallow mail in ballots for all but the most extreme circumstances. While also requiring anyone that seeks to cast a mail in ballot jump thru lots of hoops. It seems like that ship has sailed.
Rockdoc
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

I agree, changes should be sought. Challenges should continue to be made, but do it low key. "Bombshell" tweets just bring on the mockery and gin up expectations that always seem unmet.

Agree with that. "Bombshell" needs to be put to rest.
aggiez03
AG
The most annoying thing with all the Fraud Election Deniers is when they say, 'Well they should have protested this months ago', 'They should have done this and that months ago', 'The election is over, they lost and should just give up'.

Every single case that has been brought up BEFORE the elections get thrown out cause the judge says they don't have standing.

When they wait to file once they have been harmed, then the judge says, "Well the election is over, obviously there are some discrepancies, but how do we know they were intentional?"

Then finally upon appeal, the judge just says," Well there were some discrepancies, and they may or may not have been intentional, but they have been in office for 2-4 months, and I am not going to remove them. The legislature SHOULD fix this going forward'.

FAST FORWARD TWO YEARS, REPEAT PROCESS.

But yes, let's just wait until the Democrats HAVE SWORN TESTIMONY that they cheated,

And the usual goaltenders, don't need to respond, as I have all you blocked anyway...

aggiehawg
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

They brought the proof yesterday as to the 2022 midterms. They were hampered by the fact that election officials refused open records requests until just a week or so ago when they finally got the slog files.
I feel like we've been down this road with Lake before. "Bombshell" and then nothing. Was any of the evidence touted as "Bombshell" questioned or scrutinized by Democrats. Was the presenter of the evidence "cross examined" by anyone? Could there be a reasonable explanation for all of it?
If there is, Maricopa County Election officials have not offerred one other than s*** happens in elections. That's it.

They cannot and will not provide an explanation of how a ballot definition file, which is a pdf created within the EMS (server, high admin password required) provided for a 19 inch ballot image to be printed upon a 20 inch ballot stock paper. They created some BS about shrink to fit or fit to paper setting that was "accidentally" enabled somewhere by someone. Problem with that excuse is that it would not override the dictates of the ballot definition file and certainly not to the massive extent it happened throughout Maricopa County on election day, but never happened during early voting.
D-Fens
The only 100% conclusive way to prove cheating is for people to confirm they didn't vote, while having ballots cast in their name. Dems won't ever let that happen.
aggiehawg
AG
D-Fens said:

The only 100% conclusive way to prove cheating is for people to confirm they didn't vote, while having ballots cast in their name. Dems won't ever let that happen.
And it is against federal law for anyone to even ask them in most circumstances, courtesy of HAVA, if my memory serves.

But everyone should be able agree (unless they plan to and want to cheat) that the voter rolls for each state be maintained by the state and not outsourced to Soros funded outfts such as ERIC. They create bloated voter rolls with phantom voters to be thereafter exploited for changing the outcome of elections.
oh no
AG
Pretty easy to sit there with debunking talking points and whatifs and demand cold hard proof when the system is intentionally designed with security and control gaps that lack audit trails, transparency, and accountability. The fraud is easy when it can't be proven. Why do democrats fight tooth and nail against even the simplest anti-fraud controls like showing an ID to prove the person voting is the person who is legally registered to vote (+18 yrs old, citizen, non-felon, still lives in that precinct)? Because they need the unprovable ez-fraud avenues available to them! Voter ID = Racist is the weakest argument possible, yet it's all they have to defend not implementing an easy anti-fraud control!
fredfredunderscorefred
oh no said:

Pretty easy to sit there with debunking talking points and whatifs and demand cold hard proof when the system is intentionally designed with security and control gaps that lack audit trails, transparency, and accountability. The fraud is easy when it can't be proven. Why do democrats fight tooth and nail against even the simplest anti-fraud controls like showing an ID to prove the person voting is the person who is legally registered to vote (+18 yrs old, citizen, non-felon, still lives in that precinct)? Because they need the unprovable ez-fraud avenues available to them! Voter ID = Racist is the weakest argument possible, yet it's all they have to defend not implementing an easy anti-fraud control!

Exactly. Ask for citizenship? Feds claim voting rights abused. Ask for ID? That hurts "people of color". (Racist much?). Iirc, in one of the states that tried to look into stuff after the election, the Feds claimed it would be some type of crime by having voter information.

Cheating in elections is almost as old as the oldest profession. Especially for dems. With all the KNOWN instances of voter fraud, one would actually have to be completely void of brain function to think voter fraud DOES NOT exist. And the few that say "yeah, but it's not enough o impact elections," ignore the reality that it would take less than 1% of total votes in the last few elections to sway the outcome. There is probably greater than 1% error built into the system if it worked "perfectly".
Bill Clinternet
AG
This lady needs to quit doubling down on Trump.
"I am neither an Athenian nor a Greek, but a citizen of the world"-Plato, attributed to Socrates, Theaetetus-
geoag58
AG
Whistle Pig said:

The problem is there's no blood, no body, no crime. Just a crazy lady that's screeching in the lobby again crying wolf for the 57th time.

Her time to put up was 4 weeks ago during the trial.

Mail in ballots combined with ballot harvesting ensures a fraudulent election one hundred percent of the time. You would have to be an idiot not to understand this.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Mail in ballots combined with ballot harvesting (insert bloated and inaccurate voter rolls) ensures a fraudulent election one hundred percent of the time. You would have to be an idiot not to understand this.
FIFY.
Phog06
AG
93MarineHorn said:

You say this with the mindset the judicial system is non bias. How many times have we seen the exact opposite. So if the Ds were losing in similar fashion do you think some of these appointed judges would be so quickly to dismiss? Or what if all the shenanigans were occurring in predominate R counties that prevented Ds from reviewing the election process; you think that BS would stand? There would be absolute anarchy, chaos and utter lawlessness like never have seen before from the democrat base all cross the streets way more so than 2020 if the shoe were on the Ds foot.

You can also bet that all of your candy asses who think there is no fraud present would be the same hypocritical nutbags singing from the mountain tops, "investigate! There is proof"! There would have been countless of court cases taken up if Trump would have won 2020 the way Biden did with all the bull**** that occurred on election night and the weeks after.

You can never trust a dem as far as you can throw one. They are always calculated & agenda driven and it is never for the American People or what is best for this country. It is what is best for the party at all cost and/or certain scum bag individuals, so yes, it is definitely possible these lowlifes have committed election fraud because they've literally weaponized every institution under their scheme of lies. All you have to do is lift the vail and take a close look at the media, the FBI, judicial branch, etc., so yeah they are absolutely capable of committing election fraud.

All you liberals out there saying "show me proof" are just denying what you already know to be true and how can you really "show proof" when the deck is so stacked against you to start with. Every single person on this thread and in American with half a brain knows that some sort of malfeasance has occurred.

Ask yourself why is it these irregularities are always occurring in urban precincts and counties that just happen to be swing states? Why is it that Texas and Florida and other states can literally count millions and millions of ballots on election night without a hitch?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Why is it that Texas and Florida and other states can literally count millions and millions of ballots on election night without a hitch?
Well they had a "glitch" in 2000.
Phog06
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Why is it that Texas and Florida and other states can literally count millions and millions of ballots on election night without a hitch?
Well they had a "glitch" in 2000.

And have since greatly improved their election process and have cleaned up corruption riddle miami-dade county, which is something you'll never see a democrat do.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Yep. The trolls only post on a very few specific thread types, and they 100% take a far left narrative when doing so. Like most hardcore liberals, they will absolutely positively never give an inch when it comes to pointing out their party's faults. It is 100% troll/attack, off to the next thread related to the tiny handful of things they'll discuss.

Some will post about 1 out of 100 times on a random football thread to claim they aren't trolls.

Most figure them out within a day, call it out, and they're allowed to continue doing the exact same thing over and over and over again for 6 to 12 months until they finally get banned. Then sign up again a few days later under a new name, immediately repeat the pattern of old, yada yada yada for another 6 to 12 months, etc.

THere are a few with agtags that do the exact same thing, and are likely many of the sock posters.
Take the trash out staff.
eric76
AG
From https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2023/01/fact-check-nearly-quarter-million-voting-attempts-in-arizona-did-not-fail-in-november-2022-election.html

Quote:

Quote:

The logs simply show the total number of times that ballots were run through tabulators in the November 2022 General Election. A ballot is secret, so this means that each insert into a tabulator is considered a unique ballot, even if it is the same voter attempting to insert their ballot multiple times.

It's not unusual for a tabulator to not accept a ballot on the first try. Sometimes it could be a voter inserting the ballot slightly askew. If this happens, the ballot is returned to the voter to try again. The security logs show each attempt to read a ballot. Having a number higher than the total number of ballots counted is expected and shows the detail maintained in the logs.

During the November election, faulty printers produced ballots that were too light to be read by on-site tabulators at some polling places in the county. The issue caused voting lines to back up in some areas and led to claims of fraud.

16,724 Election Day ballots were not able to be counted onsite at voting locations and were instead counted at the Elections Department. Poll workers reported that some voters chose to feed their ballot into the tabulator more than a dozen times before placing the ballot into a secure ballot box on site. Each of these attempts would have been reflected as a unique action in the log.

So in the clam of a quarter million ballots not read, when they are reading ballots do the tabulators simply count but ignore the errors and keep going? I rather doubt it. It doesn't seem likely that they would just toss a quarter of a million ballots.
eric76
AG
aggiehawg said:

TheCurl84 said:

aggiehawg said:

Daugherity.

Past my time.
I believe he said he'd been at A&M for about 30 years?

https://engineering.tamu.edu/cse/profiles/wdaugherity.html
Ahh. I knew I'd heard the name. Note that he was a lecturer, not a professor, but that doesn't actually change much.
BTKAG97
AG
93MarineHorn said:

The reality of all these fraud claims is that they harm Republicans, not Dems.
The only thing that harms Republicans regarding fraud claims is their craptastic use of twitter.
BusterAg
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Republicans control Maricopa county and had a statewide trifecta for most of the last 40 years. If the election was rigged for democrats(it wasn't), the rigging was executed by Republicans.
Who was in charge of counting the votes again? The top dog?
BusterAg
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Please explain the significance of the bold.
Old McDonald
Garrelli 5000 said:

Yep. The trolls only post on a very few specific thread types, and they 100% take a far left narrative when doing so.
if "kari lake is using election denialism to grift" is your idea of a far left narrative, you're probably her target audience and would have an aneurysm talking to an actual leftist
oh no
AG

It's like +81M Biden voters all over again. What a Fin joke our elections are to the communists. Mass mail-ins without good chain of custody controls or signature verification controls, no ID, no transparency or audit trails. Ooops. The machines broke. I guess that means the unpopular one who didn't bother to campaign wins!
IndividualFreedom
Marbles in a jar. Then count them. If you do not have time to put a marble in a jar, then perhaps next time you will make time.
BluHorseShu
AG
fullback44 said:

BluHorseShu said:

fullback44 said:

Man this is getting old .. the same goal tenders pop up on all these threads with their Bull **** that makes no sense at all, I hope all of y'all have them perma'ed like I do !

If there is anything remotely related to vote cheating or Covid they show up.. something about a court case or other non important stuff .. no where to be seen
Just so I understand you, you want anyone who refuted the election fraud posts permabanned? People get their knickers in a wad because some podcaster or Twitter post shows some kind of kraken level information and some posters have the gall not to take it as the word of God? Is F16 intended only to be a safe space for those who agree with everything? Granted there are, from time to time, those drive by posters who challenge the groupthink, but whether or not people agree with WP, he throws up some supporting info
no Im not saying that, Im saying the same few sellect people who goal tend on other highly politcial threads like covid goal tend on voting threads, its obvious what they goal tend on because they dont do it on other threads, they only do it on "highly" sensitive hot topics where there is a media driven game plan being driven.. most threads that arent important you rarely see them.. '

salute the vax and salute the mail in vote
Ok, understood. And I agree…but also some people tend to choose which topics to post on and not others…Could be they don't spend a lot of time on TA and just drop in now and then but aren't necessarily trying to derail,troll.
Eso si, Que es
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

I agree with what you are saying, the problem is the 2 second attention span of society. Vine, tictok, YouTube shorts, gifs, etc. it's like Ready Player One movie where they say they can sell 80% of the screen without inducing seizures. We are inundated with crap and an under the radar challenge goes no where when you are trying to use the established system to change the established system. At least they have people continuing to talk about the issue by tweeting "bombshell!" when the news cycle changes every other minute. And let's be honest, these claims would be considered bombshells just a decade ago, the system is unbelievable broken and the person counting the votes was on the ballot.

How can a rational human being look at the shenanigans and not believe there should be election reform? However, the democrats are banking on people just forgetting and doing it all again in 2024. We get it, they can manufacture more ballots than Republicans, but that does not mean the will of the people is being done. Keep this on the front page as much as possible to help create needed change and get us back to one vote per citizen, not infinite ballots for PACs who are morally fine with manufacturing wins.

And here is a gif for the short attention span folks to generate more blue stars and maybe help get my message out
NTAS
Eso si, Que es said:

93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

I agree with what you are saying, the problem is the 2 second attention span of society. Vine, tictok, YouTube shorts, gifs, etc. it's like Ready Player One movie where they say they can sell 80% of the screen without inducing seizures. We are inundated with crap and an under the radar challenge goes no where when you are trying to use the established system to change the established system. At least they have people continuing to talk about the issue by tweeting "bombshell!" when the news cycle changes every other minute. And let's be honest, these claims would be considered bombshells just a decade ago, the system is unbelievable broken and the person counting the votes was on the ballot.

How can a rational human being look at the shenanigans and not believe there should be election reform? However, the democrats are banking on people just forgetting and doing it all again in 2024. We get it, they can manufacture more ballots than Republicans, but that does not mean the will of the people is being done. Keep this on the front page as much as possible to help create needed change and get us back to one vote per citizen, not infinite ballots for PACs who are morally fine with manufacturing wins.

And here is a gif for the short attention span folks to generate more blue stars and maybe help get my message out
I will retweet you, this is a message worth sharing!

Keep showing the masses the smoke, the smoke is obvious. Make them demand to see the fire. There must be accountability and shining a light on the late night behind the scenes crap.
Phog06
AG
BusterAg said:

Whistle Pig said:

Republicans control Maricopa county and had a statewide trifecta for most of the last 40 years. If the election was rigged for democrats(it wasn't), the rigging was executed by Republicans.

Rigged is rigged! I dont give a **** who is doing the rigging it needs to be looked at and your theory is plausible because Lake was a "Maga Candidate" thus not qualified to receive the establishment Republican support in the eyes of the RINO Republicans, so yes, the McConnell machine could have had a hand in it because he is just slimy enough. You act like since you said Republicans the narrative should auto shift to see "uhhhh Maricopa county is ran by republicans" thus auto disqualifying any election malfeasance so everyone should just be quiet and accept the results. Is this what you are saying?? Surly, you realize those types of "Republicans" aka the McConnell types are actually worse than democrats?
JFABNRGR
AG
Phog06 said:

BusterAg said:

Whistle Pig said:

Rigged is rigged! I dont give a **** who is doing the rigging it needs to be looked at and your theory is plausible because Lake was a "Maga Candidate" thus not qualified to receive the establishment Republican support in the eyes of the RINO Republicans, so yes, the McConnell machine could have had a hand in it because he is just slimy enough. You act like since you said Republicans the narrative should auto shift to see "uhhhh Maricopa county is ran by republicans" thus auto disqualifying any election malfeasance so everyone should just be quiet and accept the results. Is this what you are saying?? Surly, you realize those types of "Republicans" aka the McConnell types are actually worse than democrats?

I already tried to tell him this once earlier. He is so naive he doesn't accept that corruption doesn't discriminate. Money, sex, money, blackmail, money, power. Same went down in GA in some races.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.