Bombshells in Kari Lake's Election Lawsuit

24,274 Views | 236 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by aggiehawg
TexAgs91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Proposition Joe said:

Republicans would be well served to take the word "BOMBSHELL" out of their vernacular.

After the Giuliani and Trump teams constantly made a fool out of themselves with "BOMBSHELL!" and "KRAKEN!", anytime most people read that in a tweet or news article they immediately categorize it as sensational bull*****
A lot of these things are bombshells. But then the democrat controlled media and the deep state memory-holes it. Most of these bombshells "come true" years later when the story has been officially blessed by NY Times, when in reality they came true the moment the evidence came out.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
eric76
AG
jrdaustin said:

What is your path to a verifiably accurate election process?
Hint. Bandaids won't accomplish anything but maybe make you feel as if something is being done. It's nothing but theater.

Spend the next couple of years with experts in computer security and advanced cryptography to come up with a new approach. Then pass enabling legislation and build the system up. If I figure about 6 to 8 years is a reasonable timeframe.

Do this right and you can cut the potential for election fraud to a nearly de minimis amount. More importantly, if anyone cries and wails about stolen elections after such reforms done properly, it will show them to be idiots or no consequence. Do it wrong and you will just have wasted a lot of taxpayer money to accomplish nothing.
aggiez03
AG

35,000 extra ballots that are scanned more than what was received according to testimony from Runbeck who was in charge of chain of custody and scanning.

But mOSt sEcUrE eLeCtIOn EvvvvvvvvVVVVVVVeeeeeeeeeeeeerrRRRR!'

Nothing to see here...

She should just give up....

NeVer AnY CheAtiNg....
Phog06
AG
aggiez03 said:

35,000 extra ballots that are scanned more than what was received according to testimony from Runbeck who was in charge of chain of custody and scanning.

But mOSt sEcUrE eLeCtIOn EvvvvvvvvVVVVVVVeeeeeeeeeeeeerrRRRR!'

Nothing to see here...

She should just give up....

NeVer AnY CheAtiNg....

Whistle Piggy thinks this really doesn't matter.
VaultingChemist
AG
When it comes to cheating in elections, the Democrat's mantra is "go big or go home".
aggiez03
AG
Why has she been put in hiding?

Any Cheating.. Yeah, probably not...
TRM
AG
I believe they had a couple tweets from the AZ Senate Committee hearing yesterday about Hobbs breaking the law in 2020.
aggiez03
AG
More..

No chance of Fraud.

Are they Democrat, Ok, Signature looks good...
captkirk
AG
richardag
jrdaustin said:

Whistle Pig said:

Gish gallop of Gateway Pundit swill.

They don't have 2022 signatures, they're working off 2020 signatures. And they don't have the county signature comparison file. They don't know which seemingly mismatched signatures were cured.

These wild ass claims take 5 seconds to generate and hours to debunk. It's never ending.

They should bring a court case seeking to change the signature verification system or take a hike. A similar case after 2020 found zilch.
Are you actually trying to argue that a huge number of signatures change that drastically in two years? Really?

THAT'S your argument?

You get a driver's license every 6 years, and all that time, merchants will check your credit card signature against your driver's license. My signature has changed very little in 20+ years. It still looks the same.

You're reaching much farther than your little hooves will go...
You are stating an inconvenient fact which will be ignored by certain posters.
-We understand why children are afraid of darkness ... but why are men afraid of light?
Plato
BluHorseShu
AG
captkirk said:

True or not, Kari Lake needs to drive on if she wants another shot at office. If this is all she keeps trying to prove, people will get tired of it and this is all that will define her.
oh no
AG
I get tired of the fraud deniers explaining that the election deniers should just let it go.
BluHorseShu
AG
oh no said:

I get tired of the fraud deniers explaining that the election deniers should just let it go.
I actually agree. I mean where has it gotten anyone to date? No ones mind has ever been changed.
oldord
AG
captkirk said:

What a strange coincidence. Similar to what happened in Harris County....Almost as if there was some kind of workshop...but hey, that would be absurd to think.
Ellis Wyatt
BluHorseShu said:

captkirk said:

True or not, Kari Lake needs to drive on if she wants another shot at office. If this is all she keeps trying to prove, people will get tired of it and this is all that will define her.
If this bull**** is not corrected, no republican will ever win an election again. The future of our country depends on making much out of the cheating and stopping it.
CrockerAg98
AG

Okay, what she said, and what was testified, are two different things.

It sounds like her clarifying question determined that the election work CAN look up voting history/ affiliation. It is possible.

That is not the same as her statement that the worker testified that they DO look up your voting history and party affiliation.

ETA: I was referring to the Jacqueline Parker tweet.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

It sounds like her clarifying question determined that the election work CAN look up voting history/ affiliation. It is possible.

That is not the same as her statement that the worker testified that they DO look up your voting history and party affiliation.

AZ is a member of ERIC. So no telling how that data is formatted.

LINK
TRM
AG
aggiehawg
AG
Everything starts and ends with Runbeck.
CrockerAg98
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

AZ is a member of ERIC. So no telling how that data is formatted.

LINK
Valid point.

I live here, and think she got screwed, I just feel like it can wreck credibility if you play with semantics like that.

But, to your point, it may be right there on the screen, bigger than s**t, for that worker to see.
BluHorseShu
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

BluHorseShu said:

captkirk said:

If this bull**** is not corrected, no republican will ever win an election again. The future of our country depends on making much out of the cheating and stopping it.
Except republicans have won...many of them. In fact we finally got the majority back in the house. It couldn't possibly be that Kari was not a great candidate? In fact they found many people who voted for other republicans on the ticket did not vote for her for governor. Republicans were in charge of the voting process in Maricopa county and they're the ones she claims hobbled her chances.
Regardless....there will be no correction. Everyone is moving forward. Democrats are their own worst enemy and even if there were some bizarre mass conspiracy to cheat, it still wouldn't be enough to keep them in office.
Ellis Wyatt
BluHorseShu said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

BluHorseShu said:

captkirk said:

Except republicans have won...many of them. In fact we finally got the majority back in the house.
Let me be a little more clear:

IF THIS IS ALLOWED TO CONTINUE IN ARIZONA, IT WILL BE DONE ELSEWHERE UNTIL REPUBLICANS CAN NEVER WIN AGAIN. It is already also being done in Harris County, Texas.
Eso si, Que es
BluHorseShu said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

BluHorseShu said:

captkirk said:

Except republicans have won...many of them. In fact we finally got the majority back in the house. It couldn't possibly be that Kari was not a great candidate? In fact they found many people who voted for other republicans on the ticket did not vote for her for governor. Republicans were in charge of the voting process in Maricopa county and they're the ones she claims hobbled her chances.
Regardless....there will be no correction. Everyone is moving forward. Democrats are their own worst enemy and even if there were some bizarre mass conspiracy to cheat, it still wouldn't be enough to keep them in office.
I am tired of the "not a great candidate" bullsheet. She was painted as an election denier for months and there is a ton of evidence that elections are completely f/cked in Maricopa country and the state of AZ.

While I don't agree with everything she stands for, she is absolutely correct that the open borders are a travesty and the integrity of the elections is horrendous. I have seen terrible candidates from both sides of the aisle and Kari, while not perfect is no where near the level of stupid I have seen elsewhere.

SA68AG
AG
Another Huge Bomb Shell that has fizzled like a wet black cat firecracker.
BluHorseShu
AG
Eso si, Que es said:

BluHorseShu said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

BluHorseShu said:

captkirk said:

I am tired of the "not a great candidate" bullsheet. She was painted as an election denier for months and there is a ton of evidence that elections are completely f/cked in Maricopa country and the state of AZ.

While I don't agree with everything she stands for, she is absolutely correct that the open borders are a travesty and the integrity of the elections is horrendous. I have seen terrible candidates from both sides of the aisle and Kari, while not perfect is no where near the level of stupid I have seen elsewhere.

mmkay
BluHorseShu
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

BluHorseShu said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

BluHorseShu said:

captkirk said:

Except republicans have won...many of them. In fact we finally got the majority back in the house.
Let me be a little more clear:

IF THIS IS ALLOWED TO CONTINUE IN ARIZONA, IT WILL BE DONE ELSEWHERE UNTIL REPUBLICANS CAN NEVER WIN AGAIN. It is already also being done in Harris County, Texas.
Okay. I haven't seen anything significant that says there was mass fraud in AZ, but its possible I'm wrong. Harris County is a cluster, but it certainly isn't part of what happens outside of Texas. Abbott controls what goes on here in Texas, but it has nothing to do with AZ. I just don't believe people have the intelligence nor the discipline to pull off massive voting fraud. Irregularities, screwed up ballots....sure those happen all the time. Individuals voting more than once or in the wrong state, absolutely it happens. I have yet to see anything resembling a nationally controlled election fraud. Besides, I have way to many other things to worry about in my life than to get worked up about the latest twitter posts or fringe media articles.
TRM
AG
Not to derail this thread, but a good candidate wouldn't alienate large, important portion of the AZ electorate. That's a separate issue.

Did the shenanigans make a difference in the Masters and Finchem races? No, because they were bad candidates.

Now, should we try to fix it? Yes, because it makes all the difference in a race like Hamadeh's.
J. Walter Weatherman
Eso si, Que es said:

BluHorseShu said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

BluHorseShu said:

captkirk said:

The "not a great candidate" is more because of her idiotically self sabotaging support from a large amount of Arizona republicans but insulting them just for some internet high fives from the far right base. Do you think Fetterman went around telling a bunch of PA Dems to "get the hell out" the way Lake did? She doesn't do that she probably wins.

Or if they had nominated Taylor Robson they probably win too. The Republican State Treasurer won easily and outperformed Lake by 118k votes.
boboguitar
AG
So did the kraken release?
oh no
AG
America-hating communists can turn a blind eye to the intentionally weak systems and processes and all the ****ed up **** happening in our elections because it helps their team with the destruction of America agenda they love so much. When they see that someone is upset about our ****ed up bull **** elections, they just respond with sanctimonious ass hole remarks like "mmmkay" or "did you release the Kraken" because a system without audit trails, transparency, or accountability is what they love so much to protect "our democracy" and anti-fraud controls would be "racist voter suppression".
JFABNRGR
AG
From a reliable source in the know. Both GA and AZ are lost. Only those selected will continue to win unless something extraordinary occurs. There is no republican/democrat difference to corruption.
richardag
Eso si, Que es said:

BluHorseShu said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

BluHorseShu said:

captkirk said:

This post should have thousands of blue stars.
-We understand why children are afraid of darkness ... but why are men afraid of light?
Plato
J. Walter Weatherman
JFABNRGR said:

From a reliable source in the know. Both GA and AZ are lost. Only those selected will continue to win unless something extraordinary occurs. There is no republican/democrat difference to corruption.

GA just elected a Republican governor over the dem's savior in a landslide. How exactly is that lost?
Ag CPA
AG
JFABNRGR said:

Nothing better on this board than the "reliable source" posts.
JFABNRGR
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

JFABNRGR said:

GA just elected a Republican governor over the dem's savior in a landslide. How exactly is that lost?

A slave to the system.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.