Bombshells in Kari Lake's Election Lawsuit

24,272 Views | 236 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by aggiehawg
flakrat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am always wrong said:

Eventually somebody has to follow through and eject a sitting politician if this is ever going to stop.
Along with significant fines and jail time for the conspirators.
PA24
AG
..if Republicans would run anti-Trump candidates this here voter fraud would go away!
aezmvp
I am always wrong said:

Eventually somebody has to follow through and eject a sitting politician if this is ever going to stop.
I hate to break it to you, but that isn't going to be enough to stop it.
Secolobo
AG
93MarineHorn said:

I can't tell what this really means. Lake has lost credibility since election day when it comes to these claims. Guys, this is a loser issue for conservatives unless they bring proof.
So why don't you tell us why she lost credibility…
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Have you not been paying attention since election night last November when she GUARANTEED she'd win? Then guaranteed she would prevail when all votes were counted, and then lost. When you stare into the camera and promise victory, repeatedly, even though you're down in the vote totals...and then don't win you lose credibility.

She may ultimately prevail, I truly hope she does. But until a court case is won it's all bluster.
aggiehawg
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Have you not been paying attention since election night last November when she GUARANTEED she'd win? Then guaranteed she would prevail when all votes were counted, and then lost. When you stare into the camera and promise victory, repeatedly, even though you're down in the vote totals...and then don't win you lose credibility.
Guess you missed the major snafus that was election day in Maricopa County.
captkirk
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

What is the credibility of those who cheat in elections?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

What is the credibility like for those who cheat in elections?
And then lie under oath in a trial?
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Guess you missed the major snafus that was election day in Maricopa County.

Oh, she let us know there was all kinds of shenanigans. Again, I hope she prevails in court. Until then, I'm not impressed with "bombshell" Twitter posts from someone that has been wrong a lot, recently.
American Hardwood
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

I don't think many of you would accept sworn testimony from the Democrat who won the election...
How about just win a court case?
Truth is not dependent on court cases. There are lots of things that are true that never see the inside of a court room for many reasons. What a weird world you must live in if this is your belief.
JFABNRGR
AG
JWinTX said:

It won't change when the governing bodies won't look at the evidence/proof and declare fraud occurred. Without fraud being actually called fraud by these authorities, nothing will change.
And the Judge who shut the court case down is quite happy he did before the evidence had a chance to come out.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Truth is not dependent on court cases. There are lots of things that are true that never see the inside of a court room for many reasons. What a weird world you must live in if this is your belief.
That was quite a leap. My point is this: 99% of people don't understand the minutiae of these cases. They lack context of what most of it means. What type of tabulator was used, or whether some ballot was folded a certain way..... If you can't win a court challenge it's hard for me to take you too seriously. AZ is not a liberal stronghold. Republicans hold statewide offices, correct? It seems likely the GOP would make a big deal if one of their candidates was cheated in plain sight. I know, I know....swamp gonna swamp.
TheCurl84
AG
aggiehawg said:

Daugherity.

Past my time.
American Hardwood
AG
How is it a leap? You won't accept that any evidence is true unless a court case is won regarding it, by your own words. I am merely pointing out the fact that truth exists whether a court rules or not. That is a stone cold fact that you don't seem willing to accept.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

How is it a leap? You won't accept that any evidence is true unless a court case is won regarding it, by your own words. I am merely pointing out the fact that truth exists whether a court rules or not. That is a stone cold fact that you don't seem willing to accept.
I feel like I explained myself.
aggiehawg
AG
TheCurl84 said:

aggiehawg said:

Daugherity.

Past my time.
I believe he said he'd been at A&M for about 30 years?

https://engineering.tamu.edu/cse/profiles/wdaugherity.html
American Hardwood
AG
But you didn't. Your earlier response to the comment about accepting evidence as true was to win a court case. I merely stated that truth exists without this criteria to which you responded with a bunch of gibberish that doesn't address this simple concept. Let me ask you directly then, can something be true that is never decided on by a court?
93MarineHorn
It's gibberish to you because you're upset and couldn't see the context of my post in regards to election fraud, not truth in general. Reread it.
93MarineHorn
Either win a court case or have undeniable, rock solid, smoking gun, a 5th grader could understand it PROOF. That's a "bombshell". AGAIN, I HOPE SHE WINS HER CASE. Jeesh, people, I'm on your side. Just not buying the losing candidate's claims without PROOF.
geoag58
AG
93MarineHorn said:

I can't tell what this really means. Crooked leftist propagandists have gone into overdrive to slander Kari Lake since the election. Leftists are trying to convince you this is a loser issue for conservatives because they have threatened to cancel any sorry, squishy,
cowardly judiciary who dare decide against the left

FIFY

Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
TxTarpon
Sounds like a lawsuit is in order to force that for 2024.
GeorgiAg
AG
ThErEsNO elEccTIoN FrAuD
I am always wrong
aezmvp said:

I am always wrong said:

I hate to break it to you, but that isn't going to be enough to stop it.

I agree. But if it is ever going to stop, that would have to be one of the prerequisites.
AggieVictor10
AG
DEMS!!!!
Less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real.
Rapier108
PA24 said:

..if Republicans would run anti-Trump candidates this here voter fraud would go away!
If Trump backed better candidates they would win outside the margin of fraud.
American Hardwood
AG
93MarineHorn said:

It's gibberish to you because you're upset and couldn't see the context of my post in regards to election fraud, not truth in general. Reread it.
Knowing the truth is at the heart of the matter. It is folly to depend on courts to determine the truth. It is the court's duty to pass judgment on what it can best determine is true, it doesn't define truth itself.

Your comment conflated the two. What you stated in the comment I originally replied to, was that you would not accept anything as true unless a court decided it.

And by doing so, you attempt to discredit anyone who believes the evidence as being someone who lacks the truth because a court has not declared it so.

There are many reasons that a lot of the evidence we have seen has never been judged in court, this whole issue of standing being the one that sticks out in my mind most.
aggiehawg
AG
I am always wrong said:

There is an action named quo warranto that essentially alleges an officeholder has no right to that office. It is very rarely used but it is an actual cause of action.

In AZ, the first right to bring is rests with the state AG or a County Attorney. If they refuse to act:

Quote:

Section 12-2043 - Failure of attorney general or county attorney to bring action for claimant of office

A. If the attorney general or the county attorney refuses to bring an action as provided for in sections 12-2041 and 12-2042, upon information or at the request of any person claiming such office or franchise, the person may apply to the court for leave to bring the action in his own name and may so bring it if leave therefor is granted.

B. Notice of the application shall be given to the attorney general or the county attorney as the case may be.

A.R.S. 12-2043

LINK
shiftyandquick
where's the bombshell?
JFABNRGR
AG
aggiehawg said:

I am always wrong said:

There is an action named quo warranto that essentially alleges an officeholder has no right to that office. It is very rarely used but it is an actual cause of action.

In AZ, the first right to bring is rests with the state AG or a County Attorney. If they refuse to act:

Quote:

Section 12-2043 - Failure of attorney general or county attorney to bring action for claimant of office

A. If the attorney general or the county attorney refuses to bring an action as provided for in sections 12-2041 and 12-2042, upon information or at the request of any person claiming such office or franchise, the person may apply to the court for leave to bring the action in his own name and may so bring it if leave therefor is granted.

B. Notice of the application shall be given to the attorney general or the county attorney as the case may be.

A.R.S. 12-2043

LINK
I can't recall the plaintiff on the last case but assuming it was K Lake or her campaign. Is it possible that a new lawsuit filed by say the people of Arizona? Or how could this make its way back into the courts?
Whistle Pig
Cyber Ninjas 2.0. No, 200,000+ ballots weren't "rejected".

The "research group" comes straight from the local GOP and Lake/Trump campaign. Wild claims. Technical jargon. Zero independent verification.

A few weeks later it's revealed to be a nothing burger under the slightest scrutiny. Rinse repeat. Don't forget to donate.
Rip*91
AG
aggiehawg said:

TheCurl84 said:

aggiehawg said:

Daugherity.

Past my time.

I remember him! I dropped his class in Fall of 1987! His first day explanation of his class scared the **** out of me!
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Knowing the truth is at the heart of the matter. It is folly to depend on courts to determine the truth. It is the court's duty to pass judgment on what it can best determine is true, it doesn't define truth itself.
States really need to have a special court for digital evidence issues. They have Family Law Courts, Probate Courts and the like. These judges truly do not understand the ins and outs of hardware, software and how they interact.

The judge in the much truncated Lake trial was clueless as to the gravity of what he was hearing from the expert witnesses. Hell even the Maricopa County people responsible for overseeing the election didn't know how those things worked or didn't in the instant case. Jarrett went from saying there was absolutely no possibility of a 19 inch ballot image being printed on a 20 inch ballot on day one to saying of course it was possible and had in fact happened in the three previous elections on day two. Same witness.

Maricopa County defers to Dominion and Runbeck on creating the over 12,000 distinct ballot definition files in specific pdfs for Maricopa County. That is ridiculously over complicated.
Whistle Pig
The county has signature files that "researchers" don't have access to. The county is also required by law to attempt to cure mismatched signatures and verify the voter's identity.

aggiehawg
AG
Rip*91 said:

aggiehawg said:

TheCurl84 said:

aggiehawg said:

Daugherity.

Past my time.

I remember him! I dropped his class in Fall of 1987! His first day explanation of his class scared the **** out of me!
Probably should have taken his class. He was very clear, concise and used layman's terms to explain eaxctly what was happening to the tabulators whether it was a printing issue with not enough ink or problems with the side and top and bottom markers denoting the row and column with the oval filled in.

He was very relatable and understandable and as everyone knows, I'm an ol' dame and certainly no 'puter nerd.
sharpdressedman
Defraud, deny, obfuscate, and delay is a very successful election theft model for the Dems, and it is refined every day between elections. Election integrity in many states is an oxymoron.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.