Bombshells in Kari Lake's Election Lawsuit

24,276 Views | 236 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by aggiehawg
GeorgiAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Whistle Pig said:

$2K is nothing but the finding that Lake's pleadings contained statements of fact they knew to be false is significant.
She didn't cite Texags F16? Cause everybody here is positive all the elections were stolen.
J. Walter Weatherman
Whistle Pig said:

$2K is nothing but the finding that Lake's pleadings contained statements of fact they knew to be false is significant.

I guess at least part of the money lake stole from donors with her fake election fraud claims is finally going to something!
fredfredunderscorefred
Whether the word "stolen" is appropriate or not, the 2020 election bordered on banana republic. And anybody that doesn't realize that is dumb enough to opt to vote for Biden. Start here for "proof:"

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/
agsalaska
AG
Ok so she may have lied about that one thing but everything else she said must be true.
Blah blah fraud blah election stolen blah blah.

Signed
Trump supporters.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
That was necessary.
Pizza
Whistle Pig said:

I doubt anything is false. Just because a court has an opinion does not mean the issue is ever settled.

I also regularly deal with situations where builders try to con me into believing things about their site improvements that are not true. The data often reveal the lie, but many times I can only determine that something is up, and I'm not being given the whole Truth...which is exactly what is happening with the last presidential election.

Something stinks about it, and it smells like swine.
justnobody79
agsalaska said:

Ok so she may have lied about that one thing but everything else she said must be true.
Blah blah fraud blah election stolen blah blah.

Signed
Trump supporters.
our judicial system would never get anything wrong

signed,
OJ Simpson
agsalaska
AG
Thats awesome.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
Whistle Pig
Pluralizes Everythings said:

Whistle Pig said:

I doubt anything is false. Just because a court has an opinion does not mean the issue is ever settled.

It was absolutely provably untrue. This was the Supreme Court, the issue is settled. A made up lie they had zero evidence for.

"Something stinks about it" = your feelings. They don't matter.
torrid
AG
We should have a fundraiser to pay off that debt for her. We can start with the $1200 from Aggie Smolett.
agz win
AG
With the loss, she has to be the front runner now to be donald's running mate.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG

Missed this and didn't feel like searching through a bunch of goobers spiking the football too early.
TRM
AG
BadMoonRisin
AG
texagbeliever
BadMoonRisin said:

If these votes get overturned it is hard to know who will be more upset.. liberals or DeSantis fans. Lake winning and proving fraud occurred in Airzona would basically guarantee Trump wins the nomination and presidency.

Im not too optimistic that will occur. But cautiously so.
pdc093
It is what it is.
If AZ ends up overturned in favor of Lake, AWESOME.
As far as DeSantis/Trump? I'm good with either (or BOTH?) on the '24 ticket.
At this point, it's 'get grandpa from behind the wheel'. STAT.
torrid
AG
She's apparently writing a book.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

If these votes get overturned it is hard to know who will be more upset.. liberals or DeSantis fans. Lake winning and proving fraud occurred in Airzona would basically guarantee Trump wins the nomination and presidency.
I'm a DeSantis "fan" I suppose. I would love it if Lake is vindicated. The meltdown from the Left would be the event of the decade. If it spurred other states to look at the 2020 election votes and find other "mistakes" that would be great too.
FL_Ag1998
AG
texagbeliever said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Really? You honestly think that would seal the deal on Trump becoming Pres again? You put too much faith in the critical thinking skills of the general US voting population.

Besides, the general US population, including I'd bet the majority of R's, have moved past the "Trump was cheated" stage and onto the "Trump is a myopic egomaniac who's slipping into dementia himself and a detriment to the Party" stage.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

The Texas Legislature is advancing a bill that would allow the secretary of state to redo elections in Harris County, where a number of Democratic candidates posted strong midterm election results and which has been dogged by GOP claims of election mismanagement.

The Republican-controlled Senate passed the bill Tuesday and sent it to the state House. If it is enacted, it would allow the secretary of state to toss out election results in the state's largest county and call a new vote if there is "good cause" to believe that at least 2% of polling places ran out of usable ballots during voting hours.

The bill would apply only to counties with populations greater than 2.7 million, effectively singling out Harris County, which is home to Houston and has by far the largest population in the state, at nearly 5 million. In recent decades, Harris County has become more Democratic.
NBC News

Lake continuing to fight in AZ has a ripple effect to other states.

Now as to the issues with signature verification in Maricopa County for mail-in ballots, that's mostly if not all done by Runbeck. They pick up the MIBs from the main postal facility (without ounting how many ballots are in the batch) take them back to Runbeck and scan the envelopes, image the signature block, scan the barcode that is assigned to each individual voter, weigh them, etc.

The images of the sig block are supposedly tranmitted to election officials to compare to signatures on record and flagged for separation, if deficient (again allegedly they are separated out.)

Now Runbeck's website claims that all of their services are fully auditable, yet they now claim they are not subject to open record laws because they are privately owned. So are those signature images going to be turned over to the court as part of this review?
texagbeliever
FL_Ag1998 said:

texagbeliever said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Really? You honestly think that would seal the deal on Trump becoming Pres again? You put too much faith in the critical thinking skills of the general US voting population.

Besides, the general US population, including I'd bet the majority of R's, have moved past the "Trump was cheated" stage and onto the "Trump is a myopic egomaniac who's slipping into dementia himself and a detriment to the Party" stage.

If cheating was proved, the notion that they cheated before is far easier to accept. Why would Arizona cheat for a governor race but not the presidency?
JFABNRGR
AG
texagbeliever said:

FL_Ag1998 said:

texagbeliever said:

BadMoonRisin said:

If cheating was proved, the notion that they cheated before is far easier to accept. Why would Arizona cheat for a governor race but not the presidency?
This has been going on for a long time. 2016 was an anomaly because the preliminary polling underestimated support for Trump. In 2020 mistakes would not be made again, although it cost them some crazy3AM antics to cure. Now the aftermath in the courts including Fox news caving has done all but solidify Selection for the near future. Both sides of the isle are part of this and plenty enough powers to be in both DOJ and the Judicial. Any votes now just make them work slightly harder. I hope I am wrong and something comes of this but the last few years tell otherwise.

https://www.motherjones.com/media/2005/11/recounting-ohio/

aggiehawg
AG
Here's the order.

LINK
BluHorseShu
AG
Pluralizes Everythings said:

Whistle Pig said:

I also regularly deal with situations where builders try to con me into believing things about their site improvements that are not true. The data often reveal the lie, but many times I can only determine that something is up, and I'm not being given the whole Truth...which is exactly what is happening with the last presidential election.

Because the alternative (that there was no mass fraud) would be too crushing to admit? This seems to be yet another situation in which a court disagree that there was any evidence significant enough decide in favor of those claiming fraud. Either every judge that has had claims brought before them is in on the conspiracy, or maybe it just hasn't been brought before the 'right' judge yet. I'll admit, it could be the case. Either way, there continues to be waning interest in championing the election conspiracy theories. What will hurt us the most in the next election is if Trump is the nominee and doesn't let it go. Hopefully Desantis is the nominee though.
BluHorseShu
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Missed this and didn't feel like searching through a bunch of goobers spiking the football too early.
I'm interested in the results of the verification. What will be interesting is if the results show that more votes for Lake should be tossed. Of course if it doesn't go in Lakes favor, no one will admit that everything was on the up and up. I don't live in AZ but have relatives in Maricopa who are also conservative. The were sorry the republicans didn't take the Governors office, but at the same time the were thrilled with the kind of crazy Lake was bringing. Much like our presidential options in the past election. Go Desantis '24!
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
FL_Ag1998 said:

texagbeliever said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Besides, the general US population, including I'd bet the majority of R's, have moved past the "Trump was cheated" stage
and onto the "Trump is a myopic egomaniac who's slipping into dementia himself and a detriment to the Party" stage.
Based on a poll last week you would be dead ass wrong.

It is neither reasonable nor wise to "move past" cheating in our elections. For the record, people haven't--and that goes for Republicans, indies, and even a large minority of Democrat voters.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

What will be interesting is if the results show that more votes for Lake should be tossed.
LOL. What?

You do know that the MIB ballots themselves don't have signature blocks, the outside envelopes do?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.