2000 Mules

66,718 Views | 897 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by aggiehawg
UntoldSpirit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

The former would lead to a lot of revision in voting laws in many places but would not result in the election being overturned, because the argument that they were still ACTUAL votes would carry the day. The latter is the only way any of the crazy scenarios being tossed about would occur, and theres just not muc evidence of it.
They aren't "actual" votes if they are solicited or paid for. If they are being collected by the activist organizations and then being deposited in a distributed fashion to minimize irregular patterns from being observed, those are not legal votes. They don't count.

We can't continue to allow unverifiable votes from being entered into the vote count. There are too many devoted to their political cause that believe the ends justifies the means.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

The former would lead to a lot of revision in voting laws in many places but would not result in the election being overturned, because the argument that they were still ACTUAL votes would carry the day. The latter is the only way any of the crazy scenarios being tossed about would occur, and theres just not muc evidence of it.
No evidence at all that those were votes from actual live and eligible voters. Zero.

Prove they were.
aggiehawg
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

richardag said:

GeorgiAg said:

The part of this conspiracy theory that is the most ridiculous, at least in Georgia, is that the mules somehow managed to know exactly who wasn't going to fill out absentee ballots and fraudulently fill them out for them. I'm going to FFW to the end: it didn't happen. Otherwise there would have been a huge number of double ballots per voter on the voter roll.

What might have happened is ballot harvesting where people voted and someone delivered it to a ballot box that wasn't related to them. It's illegal and I could see that happening in some instances but not on the order of 10s of thousands. That's why Georgia has now closed outdoor ballot boxes. They are now all indoors so they can be locked at night and there will be cameras on them.

But these were real people voting -- They were on the voter roll, otherwise the vote would not have been counted. Also there is no way to prove whether those ballots shown in whatever random video were for Trump or Biden. Same for whatever Geolocating whatever. You are assuming this was someone delivering Biden ballots -- again this ballots were from real voters on the voter roll otherwise the vote would not have been counted.

So in order for this to be large scale fraud, on the order of 10s of thousands. Large numbers of otherwise Trump voters or independents somehow didn't vote and the dems knew exactly who this was, obtained their absentee ballot, filled it out for Biden and took it to a ballot box? That's ridiculous.
Again, you really really should watch the movie
What he posted amount to the direct claims made in the movie. The IMPLICATION that is never outright claimed is that the ballots were fabricated.
You have any other explanation?

I don't. And I actually do the research to find one. Would love to see one. Where did the ballots at NGOs originate and how did they get there?

Tell me that with a rational credible, data based link and I will STFU.

Really. I want to be wrong here. But nothing I am seeing tells me I am other than the usual Blue Anon trolls who have a healthier bank account but zero valuable information that can be verified.
Infection_Ag11
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

Do you still vote for the party that did it?

I've never voted for a democrat in any election above the local level, and I voted for Trump twice albeit somewhat begrudgingly.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Infection_Ag11
AG
aggiehawg said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

richardag said:

GeorgiAg said:

The part of this conspiracy theory that is the most ridiculous, at least in Georgia, is that the mules somehow managed to know exactly who wasn't going to fill out absentee ballots and fraudulently fill them out for them. I'm going to FFW to the end: it didn't happen. Otherwise there would have been a huge number of double ballots per voter on the voter roll.

What might have happened is ballot harvesting where people voted and someone delivered it to a ballot box that wasn't related to them. It's illegal and I could see that happening in some instances but not on the order of 10s of thousands. That's why Georgia has now closed outdoor ballot boxes. They are now all indoors so they can be locked at night and there will be cameras on them.

But these were real people voting -- They were on the voter roll, otherwise the vote would not have been counted. Also there is no way to prove whether those ballots shown in whatever random video were for Trump or Biden. Same for whatever Geolocating whatever. You are assuming this was someone delivering Biden ballots -- again this ballots were from real voters on the voter roll otherwise the vote would not have been counted.

So in order for this to be large scale fraud, on the order of 10s of thousands. Large numbers of otherwise Trump voters or independents somehow didn't vote and the dems knew exactly who this was, obtained their absentee ballot, filled it out for Biden and took it to a ballot box? That's ridiculous.
What he posted amount to the direct claims made in the movie. The IMPLICATION that is never outright claimed is that the ballots were fabricated.

I don't. And I actually do the research to find one. Would love to see one. Where did the ballots at NGOs originate and how did they get there?

Really. I want to be wrong here. But nothing I am seeing tells me I am other than the usual Blue Anon trolls who have a healthier bank account but zero valuable information that can be verified.

The claim that these were real voters for, for a variety of reasons, don't typically vote and had their votes harvested and then deposited by third parties is far more believable than any other explanation. That's actual the ONLY claim for which any strong evidence exists.

We know for a fact many groups spent a great deal of time trolling for votes at nursing homes, retirement communities and going to poor and elderly neighborhoods offering voting assistance. I would imagine if you could somehow get the demographics of all the mass deposited votes, the average age would be well above 65. It is entirely feasible that votes from those who otherwise don't normally vote make up the overwhelming majority of the "questionable" votes.

It's just not plausible that hundreds of thousands of ballots from dead people, those who have moved and fabricated ballots were produced in such a way. It would be impossible to hide that. Such votes make up a very, very tiny portion of voting fraud in any election.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Welloiledmachine04
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

aggiehawg said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

richardag said:

GeorgiAg said:

The claim that these were real voters for, for a variety of reasons, don't typically vote and had their votes harvested and then deposited by third parties is far more believable than any other explanation. That's actual the ONLY claim for which any strong evidence exists.

We know for a fact many groups spent a great deal of time trolling for votes at nursing homes, retirement communities and going to poor and elderly neighborhoods offering voting assistance. I would imagine if you could somehow get the demographics of all the mass deposited votes, the average age would be well above 65. It is entirely feasible that votes from those who otherwise don't normally vote make up the overwhelming majority of the "questionable" votes.

It's just not plausible that hundreds of thousands of ballots from dead people, those who have moved and fabricated ballots were produced in such a way. It would be impossible to hide that. Such votes make up a very, very tiny portion of voting fraud in any election.

Prove it.
Infection_Ag11
AG
UntoldSpirit said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

They aren't "actual" votes if they are solicited or paid for. If they are being collected by the activist organizations and then being deposited in a distributed fashion to minimize irregular patterns from being observed, those are not legal votes. They don't count.

We can't continue to allow unverifiable votes from being entered into the vote count. There are too many devoted to their political cause that believe the ends justifies the means.

I don't disagree, I'm simply saying the claims are VERY different and have very different outcomes in reality. What you or I think about it isn't really the point.
Infection_Ag11
AG
Welloiledmachine04 said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

aggiehawg said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

richardag said:

GeorgiAg said:

Prove it.

That's not how the burden of proof works
Welloiledmachine04
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

Welloiledmachine04 said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

aggiehawg said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

richardag said:

GeorgiAg said:

Prove it.

How convenient, when your side makes it impossible to prove a negative, you claim victory.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Why not? There are thousands and thousands of affidavits of people who received multiple ballots at their homes through the mail, some multiple ballots in their names, multiple ballots in other people's name that lived there years ago. But sworn affidavits by American citizens tryin to report election irregularities ARE ALL LIARS. According to you.
Infection_Ag11
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

No evidence at all that those were votes from actual live and eligible voters. Zero.

Prove they were.

Sure we do. There are people being prosecuted as we speak for collecting votes and depositing them from multiple nursing homes in Florida, for example.

We don't have enough evidence to say that such a thing happened on the order of hundreds of thousands or millions of votes nationwide to be sure. That is a far more plausible thing, if we assume such widespread fraud did actually occur (and that itself remains in question) than your claim however, for which essentially no evidence exists.
91AggieLawyer
AG
I didn't read the whole thread so forgive me if this has been covered, but where did they get access to the underlying data?
Infection_Ag11
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Why not? There are thousands and thousands of affidavits of people who received multiple ballots at their homes through the mail, some multiple ballots in their names, multiple ballots in other people's name that lived there years ago. But sworn affidavits by American citizens tryin to report election irregularities ARE ALL LIARS. According to you.

Why would they need to be liars? Receiving ballots you should not be receiving proves that people received ballots they shouldn't have received.

Every year millions of fraudulent tickets are made and sold to college and professional sports games. How many such tickets result in someone successfully getting into a venue and claiming the seat?
Infection_Ag11
AG
Welloiledmachine04 said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

Welloiledmachine04 said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

aggiehawg said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

richardag said:

GeorgiAg said:

Prove it.

How convenient, when your side makes it impossible to prove a negative, you claim victory.

What "side" is that exactly?
Welloiledmachine04
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

Welloiledmachine04 said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

Welloiledmachine04 said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

aggiehawg said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

richardag said:

GeorgiAg said:

Prove it.

What "side" is that exactly?

Obviously the wrong (corrupt) side
Line Ate Member
AG
Let's not also forget that Georgia and Arizona had their voting register taken/compromised prior to the election. Correct me if I am wrong, but a computer was stolen in both states with that information correct?

If you have the voting register, all you have to do is "vote" for the dead/moved voters and you are fine.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
91AggieLawyer said:

I didn't read the whole thread so forgive me if this has been covered, but where did they get access to the underlying data?
They purchased it from the wireless providers.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
Baron von Bulsh
Infection_Ag11 said:

aggiehawg said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

richardag said:

GeorgiAg said:

So you are implying that these partisan NGO's, who had the voter rolls and knew who was most unlikely to vote, used their time and resources to track all of these people down and encouraged them to vote? Instead of, say.... just filling out the ballots themselves because they knew there would be NO ballot scrutinization?

I guess I have become too cynical, and am just not as trusting as you.
nortex97
AG
91AggieLawyer said:

They bought it from one of a few companies that collect/sell the cell phone data commercially. (The cell carriers themselves sell it to these companies). Then correlated it with what camera footage they were able to obtain (not all states of course provided this willingly or even put cameras on drop boxes at all.)
fixer
Infection_Ag11 said:

aggiehawg said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

richardag said:

GeorgiAg said:

The claim that these were real voters for, for a variety of reasons, don't typically vote and had their votes harvested and then deposited by third parties is far more believable than any other explanation.

If this explanation were true it leaves an even larger credibility gap open: how did a bumbling old man and a cackling **** that couldn't draw more than a few dozen at any campaign rally defeat a campaign that drew rock star sized crowds?

The enthusiasm gap here is getting lost in the weeds.
Bryanisbest
AG
Why does a person ("mule") go to multiple ballot boxes in the wee hours of the same night, deposit so many ballots he can't stuff them all in in one try, make furtive gestures as he does so then take off surgical gloves beginning the next day after publicity emerges that someone else has been identified by fingerprints on ballots. These are the acts of a criminal not a legit person.
GeorgiAg
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

GeorgiAg said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

The part of this conspiracy theory that is the most ridiculous, at least in Georgia, is that the mules somehow managed to know exactly who wasn't going to fill out absentee ballots and fraudulently fill them out for them.
Gee, could that be related to the fact the entire state's voter rolls including voting history was stolen in September 2019? And those voter rolls were not updated before the 2020 election?

And that some election workers allegedly from the ACLU had the same voter rolls on their laptops? Apparently there was a problem on election day at a large precinct where the voter sign in system was not booting up. So this ACLU gal said, "No problem. I have a copy on my laptop."
Voter rolls are public.

https://sos.ga.gov/page/order-voter-registration-lists-and-files
With voting history?

Yes. You can buy Fulton County for $50. It has a bunch of info but it says how they voted in the last election. It's not illegal.
nortex97
AG
Bryanisbest said:

Why does a person ("mule") go to multiple ballot boxes in the wee hours of the same night, deposit so many ballots he can't stuff them all in in one try, make furtive gestures as he does so then take off surgical gloves beginning the next day after publicity emerges that someone else has been identified by fingerprints on ballots. These are the acts of a criminal not a legit person.
Sir, this is the internet. Logical inferences are not allowed unless they support Dem-CCP narratives. If they contradict said narratives, only conspiracy theories/100 percent proof is allowed.
GeorgiAg
AG
Line Ate Member said:

Let's not also forget that Georgia and Arizona had their voting register taken/compromised prior to the election. Correct me if I am wrong, but a computer was stolen in both states with that information correct?

If you have the voting register, all you have to do is "vote" for the dead/moved voters and you are fine.

It's publicly available. You can buy the entire state of Georgia for about $200. The amount of information you get is astonishing.

You have proof of dead voters voting? No. And how do you know someone on the voter roll is dead?

Moved voters would vote twice if they moved in state. So that would be detected and if the registered in the new location they would be removed from the old location.
GeorgiAg
AG
Y'all getting all excited over Uber, Lyft, Door Dash,UPS and USPS drivers. Ballot boxes are not out in a field in the country. These are cities and there is a bunch of stuff around that people are doing other than voting.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Y'all getting all excited over Uber, Lyft, Door Dash,UPS and USPS drivers. Ballot boxes are not out in a field in the country. These are cities and there is a bunch of stuff around that people are doing other than voting.
I had hope for you. No mas.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
fullback44
AG
Anybody that refutes what went down on these video's is either straight up stupid, or has a low IQ, or just doesn't give a rats ass about what our country does regarding voting and politics, there is nothing that is acceptable about what's going on in those videos.. NOTHING.. none of those tactics are approved anywhere in our country or in any state
bigfooticus
GeorgiAg said:

Latest talking point has been released….
nortex97
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Here is yet another debunking of your claims. Note, many of these are not on a major highway, and the actions of the individuals from the stash houses to various drop boxes are not a route an Uber etc. driver would just be humming along on.

We all know it was fraud, and while you of course have a right to troll the board, it is pretty funny to see it done so weakly.
fullback44
AG
nortex97 said:

GeorgiAg said:

Here is yet another debunking of your claims. Note, many of these are not on a major highway, and the actions of the individuals from the stash houses to various drop boxes are not a route an Uber etc. driver would just be humming along on.

We all know it was fraud, and while you of course have a right to troll the board, it is pretty funny to see it done so weakly.

I wouldn't argue with this guy.. he's one of the ones my post is referring too.. they just don't see it .. boggles the mind the level some of these people are at
TRADUCTOR
Same data used to round up within 72hrs the US political prisoners sitting in prison isolation now. Plus crystal clear videos of the illegal casting of ballots. Nobody trusts the FBI Stooges and the idiots with liberal infected mind to logically determine simple right from wrong.
WHOOP!'91
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

GeorgiAg said:

I had hope for you. No mas.
Yeah, it's too bad. When he finally realized he was duped into thinking Trump was literally Hitler and Biden was a centrist, there was a glimmer of hope. Now he's right back to regurgitating leftist talking points. I think he trusts media that everyone knows has been lying to their audience about Trump, Russia, Ukraine, etc.

Lost cause at this point, I'm afraid.
RoadkillBBQ
GeorgiAg said:

Then why did the federal government use this same technology to identify and lock up the January 6th protestors? Surely that was just Uber dropping off tourists right?
aggiehawg
AG
RoadkillBBQ said:

GeorgiAg said:

Then why did the federal government use this same technology to identify and lock up the January 6th protestors? Surely that was just Uber dropping off tourists right?

Don't forget the CDC using it to track people for contact tracing and lockdowns during the covid hysteria, as well.
RoadkillBBQ
fullback44 said:

Anybody that refutes what went down on these video's is either straight up stupid, or has a low IQ, or just doesn't give a rats ass about what our country does regarding voting and politics, there is nothing that is acceptable about what's going on in those videos.. NOTHING.. none of those tactics are approved anywhere in our country or in any state

They are absolutely deranged. This isn't a Trump / Biden issue. This is an election integrity issue and EVERY American voter, no matter party affiliation is being cheated.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.