2000 Mules

66,709 Views | 897 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by aggiehawg
samurai_science
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Infection_Ag11 said:

Of course there was voter fraud, there has been fraud in every national election ever held in any country ever.

That being said I actually watched this while working on notes this morning and it left a lot to be desired. The foundation of the claim presented is the cell phone data tracking various "mules" to drop boxes and political headquarters. The problem is this is based on a rash of assumptions only some of which are reasonable.

Yeah the videos of the woman taking off her gloves and stuff is highly irregular, but the fact is 99.9% of the votes they counted in this documentary rely on said assumptions and some of them are baseless.

Now full disclosure, I have an inherent bias against D'Souza. I think he's a moron who has spent years grifting for profit. He gets absolutely obliterated in long form debates on any topic. Sam Harris, Hitchens and Jordan Peterson have all slapped him back to the Stone Age at various points. He's just not very bright and I don't believe he even believes half the content he puts out. He has a very Candice Owens vibe.
The fact you ignore the rest of the evidence shows your bias and frankly lack of logic.
fasthorse05
CSTXAg92 said:

Bidens leg hairs said:

Where was the Republican Party? Don't you think with all the millions in campaign funds that you would have a team of investigators and spies tracking the Democrat Party and trying to expose fraud like this?

Silent, if not complicit.

Trump was *truly* a Washington outsider. Republicans wanted him out of office as much as dims.
I've thought about your comment, or a version of your comment, a lot.

It's a given the Dems/Left were going to viscerally hate Trump. They've viscerally hated every single Republican president, and will continue to do so. From Reagan to '41 to '43, they were all going to "destroy America, democracy, my children, the world, and and college football". But Trump was and has been different.

The reason I bring this up is what exactly did Trump do that any other Republican president didn't do, except to be rough around the edges while speaking and pick his cabinet rather poorly. Otherwise, he had outstanding policies and pissed off a lot of our allies with frank conversations.

Even other Republicans turned on him; I'd say about 20% of elected Republicans supported getting rid of him. I understand RINO's, etc., but they NEVER supported getting rid of a sitting Republican president before. Have any of y'all ever wondered if there's something else the general public doesn't know about Trump, other than being an outsider. It's not like Trump was going to expose all of the corruption in DC, and elsewhere. He never got a chance, and never even got started. Our government has reached the the size that it can do what it wants, when it wants, so one man wasn't going to change it.

Just my 2 cents.
captkirk
AG
Just watched this. Wow. They have all the receipts.

Its organized crime and they can prove Trump won absent this malfeasance
Sea Speed
AG
Half this board wants Candace owens to be president sooo......
Infection_Ag11
AG
RoadkillBBQ said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

Of course there was voter fraud, there has been fraud in every national election ever held in any country ever.

That being said I actually watched this while working on notes this morning and it left a lot to be desired. The foundation of the claim presented is the cell phone data tracking various "mules" to drop boxes and political headquarters. The problem is this is based on a rash of assumptions only some of which are reasonable.

Yeah the videos of the woman taking off her gloves and stuff is highly irregular, but the fact is 99.9% of the votes they counted in this documentary rely on said assumptions and some of them are baseless.

Now full disclosure, I have an inherent bias against D'Souza. I think he's a moron who has spent years grifting for profit. He gets absolutely obliterated in long form debates on any topic. Sam Harris, Hitchens and Jordan Peterson have all slapped him back to the Stone Age at various points. He's just not very bright and I don't believe he even believes half the content he puts out. He has a very Candice Owens vibe.
The cell phone tracking was to identify the time and locations for the 4 million minutes of surveillance video. The video footage is the real evidence.

Funny how that's questionable when the feds used the same information to identify and lock up the January 6th protestors.

But I've never supported criminal punishments for anything done on January 6th other than the rare incidents of actual violence. Now I've said I don't feel particularly bad for many of them because "play stupid games", but it's silly for the fed to be wasting resources locking up what amount to trespassers for years.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
RoadkillBBQ
Must be over the target because the left is beginning to suppress news and discussion.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/huge-update-tech-giants-censoring-blacklisting-banning-posts-2000-mules-ballot-trafficking-documentary-across-social-media-platforms/
fullback44
AG
CSTXAg92 said:

Bidens leg hairs said:

Where was the Republican Party? Don't you think with all the millions in campaign funds that you would have a team of investigators and spies tracking the Democrat Party and trying to expose fraud like this?

Trump was *truly* a Washington outsider. Republicans wanted him out of office as much as dims.
They control both sides, we have a one party system .. but at least people realize this now. I don't see this getting any better with time, the more people know, the more they will want change, I hope "they'" realize this and don't push it when it gets to the breaking point, there is no reason this can't be worked out, we still have one of the best countries in the world, it just needs some adjustments
pluto29
Hungry Ojos
Question about absentee ballots. Was the name and address of the voter on the ballot itself or just the envelope it was sent and addressed to?

aggiehawg
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

Question about absentee ballots. Was the name and address of the voter on the ballot itself or just the envelope it was sent and addressed to?

Just the envelope. Once the ballot is separated, there is no way to identify it to a particular person.
Hungry Ojos
aggiehawg said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Just the envelope. Once the ballot is separated, there is no way to identify it to a particular person.

Didn't the ballot have to be signed or something though? Either way though, that is effing ridiculous. There literally is no way then to validate the results. What is the reasoning behind not having the voter's name on the ballot? Have absentee ballot always been like that?
Hungry Ojos
One more question, the movie said that there were more than 54,000 mules active in the election. That equates to hundreds of thousands of harvested ballots. How is it even possible that this many ballots were even available? Are there hundreds of thousands of voters on registered rolls who are dead or otherwise unable to vote? How is it possible that the rolls are that far off? And was there any way to verify whether a voter voted in person before a MIB was mailed to them?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Quote:

How is it even possible that this many ballots were even available?

Get a copy of the voter rolls and start filling out ballots.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
Keegan99
AG
I don't think you understand what harvesting is. It doesn't require deceased or incapacitated voters.

Harvesting is finding someone who is otherwise a non-voter, and then guiding them through the process. You fill out the mail-in application for them (if necessary in the state), and then when the ballot arrives, guide them through completion. Finally, you ferry the ballot to a drop box.

It's particularly easy if the person is elderly. Many elderly living alone are just happy to have someone to talk to. And many nursing home operators are happy to get in on the operation.

It's even easier if you have access to a curbside mailbox. Theoretically, the voter doesn't even need to be involved. Especially if signature-verification is weak or non-existent.
aggiehawg
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

aggiehawg said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Didn't the ballot have to be signed or something though? Either way though, that is effing ridiculous. There literally is no way then to validate the results. What is the reasoning behind not having the voter's name on the ballot? Have absentee ballot always been like that?
Ballot is not signed. The envelope is signed and in many states, supposed to be witnessed as well with another signature.

My mother was an absentee voter for the 2010, 2012 elections. One year I went by out poling place to return her absentee ballot but they wouldn't accept it. If it were mailed to her it had to be returned only by mail. Now we are in small town rural area, they knew I was my mother's caretaker but still wouldn't allow it.
AG512
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

I don't think you really watched it
Aggie4Life02
AG
I'm not a huge Dinesh fan, but I've never seen him owned in a debate. He is a very smart guy.
aggiehawg
AG
Aggie4Life02 said:

I'm not a huge Dinesh fan, but I've never seen him owned in a debate. He is a very smart guy.
Neither am I but I do know Catherine Engelbrecht is no slouch. Phillips was new to me but he has a long resume with investigating elections.

Can't wait to see the next reveal of the stash houses and NGOs. Hope they say something about Runbeck Election Services in Arizona, too.
TheHulkster
AG
Have they not released the names of these non-profits who were ostensibly organizing these frauds?
BadMoonRisin
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

One more question, the movie said that there were more than 54,000 mules active in the election. That equates to hundreds of thousands of harvested ballots. How is it even possible that this many ballots were even available? Are there hundreds of thousands of voters on registered rolls who are dead or otherwise unable to vote? How is it possible that the rolls are that far off? And was there any way to verify whether a voter voted in person before a MIB was mailed to them?
https://yournews.com/2022/04/11/2327954/fun-fraud-fact-wisconsin-added-29-of-their-entire-voting/

Quote:

In the 174 year old State of Wisconsin, 29% of their entire voting population was added to their voter rolls in only 10 months. Almost a third of their entire voting population was added in the months leading up to the 2020 election. No one has been arrested or prosecuted. In fact, most who received the 80+ investigative subpoenas didn't comply. They will face no repercussions because WI Speaker Robin Vos feels the investigation should close down at the end of April.

According the 2021 Legislative Audit Bureau report (pg. 20), WEC collected 957,977 new voter registrations between 1/1 and 11/3 of 2020. About half of those registered online. WEC also reported they had 3,306,906 active registered voters as of January 1st, 2020. These 957k new registrations in 2020 represent a massive 28.97% increase over that active voting population. The Zuckerberg disguised Get Out the Vote effort was collecting an average 21,800 new registrations every single week. These are astronomical numbers for Wisconsin.

They blew up the voter rolls ahead of the election, counted the suspect votes, purged the rolls just after the election.
WestAustinAg
AG
fasthorse05 said:

CSTXAg92 said:

Bidens leg hairs said:

I've thought about your comment, or a version of your comment, a lot.

It's a given the Dems/Left were going to viscerally hate Trump. They've viscerally hated every single Republican president, and will continue to do so. From Reagan to '41 to '43, they were all going to "destroy America, democracy, my children, the world, and and college football". But Trump was and has been different.

The reason I bring this up is what exactly did Trump do that any other Republican president didn't do, except to be rough around the edges while speaking and pick his cabinet rather poorly. Otherwise, he had outstanding policies and pissed off a lot of our allies with frank conversations.

Even other Republicans turned on him; I'd say about 20% of elected Republicans supported getting rid of him. I understand RINO's, etc., but they NEVER supported getting rid of a sitting Republican president before. Have any of y'all ever wondered if there's something else the general public doesn't know about Trump, other than being an outsider. It's not like Trump was going to expose all of the corruption in DC, and elsewhere. He never got a chance, and never even got started. Our government has reached the the size that it can do what it wants, when it wants, so one man wasn't going to change it.

Just my 2 cents.

Trump fooled them. He spent his whole life acting like politics wasn't his concern and that he was a middle of the road Democrat. He was friends with far more people of the left than he was of people of the right. Then he won the nomination and he exposed them and himself. They realized his act was actually his true self and he made a fool out of most of them.
aggiehawg
AG
TheHulkster said:

Have they not released the names of these non-profits who were ostensibly organizing these frauds?
Not yet. But last night they said they would release those names soon.
richardag
Hungry Ojos said:

aggiehawg said:

Hungry Ojos said:

I would hope the U.S. never requires the identification of the voter on the ballot.

The Democratic Party leadership would immediately turn this into a weapon against political opponents. The practice of doxing online posters is bad enough and will get worse with the new "Ministry of Truth" President Biden has created. The Democratic Party leadership may decry Putin as evil but they are absolutely envious of his total power, the Democratic Party leadership are the most least self aware monsters in this country.

edit spelling
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Ulysses90
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

RoadkillBBQ said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

The cell phone tracking was to identify the time and locations for the 4 million minutes of surveillance video. The video footage is the real evidence.

Funny how that's questionable when the feds used the same information to identify and lock up the January 6th protestors.

But I've never supported criminal punishments for anything done on January 6th other than the rare incidents of actual violence. Now I've said I don't feel particularly bad for many of them because "play stupid games", but it's silly for the fed to be wasting resources locking up what amount to trespassers for years.

You also never stated which assumptions made by D'Souza you find to be unreasonable or baseless. Propose an alternative explanation for what his voluminose data means.
muleshoe
AG
I don't post here much but heard my name called…
PA24
AG
Waiting on response from Senate Minority Leader, turtle neck himself and also Graham. You know, the usual suspects that hid their head n the sand.
crowman2010
AG
redsquirrelAG said:

I don't have to watch.

I'm not a ****ing zombie controlled weak spined *****.

I've said loudly from the beginning it was stolen and anyone unable to see that was a ****ing mental midget.

But now you have substantial evidence based on the video to confirm what you were already yelling.
Daddy
AG
https://www.bitchute.com/video/TizNoVq1qcwb/

Full movie if not posted yet
The Return of the Fightin' Texas Aggies
Pookers
AG
PA24 said:

Waiting on response from Senate Minority Leader, turtle neck himself and also Graham. You know, the usual suspects that hid their head n the sand.

2020 doesn't happen without the GOPe wing of the establishment helping in the steal.
captkirk
AG
Keegan99 said:

I don't think you understand what harvesting is. It doesn't require deceased or incapacitated voters.

Harvesting is finding someone who is otherwise a non-voter, and then guiding them through the process. You fill out the mail-in application for them (if necessary in the state), and then when the ballot arrives, guide them through completion. Finally, you ferry the ballot to a drop box.

It's particularly easy if the person is elderly. Many elderly living alone are just happy to have someone to talk to. And many nursing home operators are happy to get in on the operation.

It's even easier if you have access to a curbside mailbox. Theoretically, the voter doesn't even need to be involved. Especially if signature-verification is weak or non-existent.
They were also paying people for their ballots. Its on video
BadMoonRisin
AG
After watching 2000 Mules:

aggiehawg
AG
Pookers said:

PA24 said:

2020 doesn't happen without the GOPe wing of the establishment helping in the steal.
Have to agree. Electronic voting systems have been problematical since their introduction. Which, if you recall, began as a response to the hanging chad crap from 2000 in Florida. Because some dumb Democrat election official couldn't properly design a punch paper ballot.

From there, it went even more downhill. Now, Dominion may have zero to do with Venezuela (which I don't think they do) but their creation and very rapid expansion, courtesy of the Holder Justice Department, tells another story.
Ellis Wyatt
PA24 said:

Their heads aren't in the sand. McConnell does corrupt business in China. He doesn't want to draw too much attention. He's controlled opposition. And Graham? A total fraud.
Hungry Ojos
aggiehawg said:

Hungry Ojos said:

aggiehawg said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Ballot is not signed. The envelope is signed and in many states, supposed to be witnessed as well with another signature.

My mother was an absentee voter for the 2010, 2012 elections. One year I went by out poling place to return her absentee ballot but they wouldn't accept it. If it were mailed to her it had to be returned only by mail. Now we are in small town rural area, they knew I was my mother's caretaker but still wouldn't allow it.

I am so freaking lost and I sincerely apologize for all the questions. Why is the envelope signed? Like when you receive a certified letter? To prove receipt? Do you have to turn in the signed envelope with the ballot for the ballot to count?
91AggieLawyer
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

I have no words.

Can you post the links where he's been "slapped back to the Stone Age?"

This rant produces nothing specific and is full of unjustified ad hominem. Shiela Jackson Lee is a moron. D'Souza is NOT.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.