2000 Mules

66,723 Views | 897 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by aggiehawg
TikkaShooter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oh I don't discredit the pings. Which makes the lack of video evidence even more damning, does it not?

If they have more video to show, I'm here for it. I want to be shown video of a dude at box 1-12 in one single day. That's gonna be a gut punch to any American.

But how did they not show it in the film? Until then, rename it 2000 allegations.
UntoldSpirit
AG
blacksox said:

AGinHI said:

blacksox said:

That movie is dumb propaganda meant to resonate with folks seeking confirmation bias.
How so?

See above link.
It's true that there is not enough evidence to overturn the election in a court of law. It's true that some (fairly reasonable in my view) assumptions were made, some of which may not be valid all of the time.

However, there's no way to verify these votes that are being stuffed in ballot boxes. Do you really think that the same people that are staging protests at the homes of Supreme court justices wouldn't stuff ballot boxes if there is no way to prove it? Do you really think that the people who claimed Trump was a Russian agent or that he colluded for years wouldn't stuff ballot boxes and illegally ballot harvest?

Part of debunking the movie is for them to say "well ballot harvesting is legal in many places". Well yes, but that's a major part of the point being made! It shouldn't be legal because we cannot verify these votes, they might be paid for, and all the cheaters have to do is say "you can't prove it".

It has to change. The vote needs to be sound and have integrity for our country to survive.
Ag87H2O
AG
BuddysBud said:

How can we tell that you are trolling rather than trying to be part of a useful discussion?

Wasting time on Google when captkirk already posted the link.

Also, if you were serious about being part of the conversation, you might consider giving highlights about the article you posted rather than merely say click the link.
Here are a few flaws in the Post analysis I see in a quick review -

Several individuals were caught on video taking pictures of the dropbox after the ballots were stuffed into the drop box. I guess they loved the way the dropbox looked enough to need a few pictures for posterity or to print out and hang on the wall.

And the article doesn't address the drops consistently being at 1am-4am in the middle of the night. Nothing suspicious about that at all. Maybe they were just practicing for election night. Democrats do love to drop ballots in the wee hours of darkness.

LOL at wearing latex gloves to protect them from the cold. Especially when they threw the gloves away immediately afterward while still outside.

Also, there is no good explanation for out of state mules coming to drop boxes multiple times.

I also think they greatly underestimate the accuracy of cell phone tracking data. Particularly when you have a it time stamped with video corroboration that matches covering multiple locations over several days.
BuddysBud
AG
It seems that the videos by themselves create suspicion of a problem, the tracking data alone is extremely damning, the witnesses add confirmation, the fact that drop boxes average significantly more than one vote per visit, and the rubber gloves showing up the day after fingerprints lead to an arrest, add up to a pretty tight case.

I agree that showing the same mule follow the cell phone trace to multiple locations with video from those locations would solidify the case even more.

Perhaps they are saving it for a sequel?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
blacksox said:

aggiehawg said:

blacksox said:

That movie is dumb propaganda meant to resonate with folks seeking confirmation bias.
The really interesting thing is that zero Biden supporters can refute one single thing, not one. Not from that report.

15 seconds of googling. Literally the first result.

https://www.denverpost.com/2022/05/08/2000-mules-fact-check/amp/

You guys.
The phone fencing analysis showed who was in the area at the time of a murder. The information was turned over to detectives and 2 people were arrested.

The technology is scary how good it is. But you do you.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
TikkaShooter
Perhaps.

Or perhaps the money to be made was too much to pass up.

Too much to find real evidence, knowing a movie based on assumptions would be all that's needed to fire up folks who will believe it.

And either the Dems found the 2000 smartest criminals who aren't talking, or they all dead.
lead
I thought the Denver Post article had a small amount of merit until I read this:
Quote:

This is part of AP's effort to address widely shared misinformation, including work with outside companies and organizations to add factual context to misleading content that is circulating online. Learn more about fact-checking at AP.

I agree with Tikka's point above, however. Seems like we would have more than a couple of people come forward. Haven't watched the movie yet so I'm not sure how this is addressed.
TexAgs91
AG
BuddysBud said:

TexAgs91 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

And to the CM's lurking the thread..no one is trying to get the election flipped and get Trump inserted. This is about prevention of anymore wrong doing so that our elections may be secure in the future. Without it, we are no different than Venezuela.

If you can't support this, you are the problem.
Why not? If Trump won the election he should be president.

Trump didn't win the election that counted. The only election that is relevant for president is the Electoral College vote. Since Congress accepted the EC vote Biden is president. Too bad we cannot have a Mulligan for the 2020 presidential and Senate elections.
Those EC votes were the result of fraudulent elections where states didn't follow their own rules. The Supreme Court should have heard the case concerning that especially with half the states in the union signing on. That they didn't screams corruption. Like I said, Trump should be president.
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
TexAgs91
AG
blacksox said:

It's amazing some of you actually believe this nonsense.
It's amazing you support a braindead pedo
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
BuddysBud
AG
TikkaShooter said:

Perhaps.

Too much to find real evidence, knowing a movie based on assumptions would be all that's needed to fire up folks who will believe it.

And either the Dems found the 2000 smartest criminals who aren't talking, or they all dead.

If it were only about the money, why post it were it can be viewed for free?

You claim to have watched the movie, yet you ignore where they interviewed several who participated in the scheme?

You seem to ignore the evidence actually presented because for whatever reason they didn't show one piece of evidence that you want to see. In an earlier post you admit that the cell phone data is valid. That alone is a strong case. Adding other evidence supports the conclusions from the cell phone data.

Do you deny that a having a drop box with seven times more ballots than people visiting isn't suspicious?

Are those interviewed lying?

The video of people dropping in multiple ballots is questionable. Or do many in Atlanta have five to seven parents who are incapable of taking ballots to a mailbox or a drop box or voting in person?

The glove thing is weird. If it was a COVID thing, these folks would wear gloves in November and not beginning wearing them in December.
Enviroag02
AG
lead said:

I thought the Denver Post article had a small amount of merit until I read this:
Quote:

This is part of AP's effort to address widely shared misinformation, including work with outside companies and organizations to add factual context to misleading content that is circulating online. Learn more about fact-checking at AP.

I agree with Tikka's point above, however. Seems like we would have more than a couple of people come forward. Haven't watched the movie yet so I'm not sure how this is addressed.

Well because what they did is a felony. The only way people come forward is if law enforcement comes out and says they will investigate the findings and charge those people OR True the Vote releases all the data and individuals find the identities and start outing them. True the Vote has already said they aren't naming the people or the organizations because it would invite lawsuits. They'd rather it happen organically by releasing legally acquired and filtered data.
Slyfox07
AG
Daddy said:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/TizNoVq1qcwb/

Full movie if not posted yet
Blocked.

Re-up link?

I haven't been able to find it yet.
BuddysBud
AG
TexAgs91 said:

BuddysBud said:

TexAgs91 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

And to the CM's lurking the thread..no one is trying to get the election flipped and get Trump inserted. This is about prevention of anymore wrong doing so that our elections may be secure in the future. Without it, we are no different than Venezuela.

Trump didn't win the election that counted. The only election that is relevant for president is the Electoral College vote. Since Congress accepted the EC vote Biden is president. Too bad we cannot have a Mulligan for the 2020 presidential and Senate elections.
Those EC votes were the result of fraudulent elections where states didn't follow their own rules. The Supreme Court should have heard the case concerning that especially with half the states in the union signing on. That they didn't screams corruption. Like I said, Trump should be president.

The SC, Republicans in Congress, and VP Pence could have questioned the process. They didn't. Our elected representatives allowed the corruption.

Our only recourse is to elect people who represent the people rather than their personal corruption. This should be true for those from both parties and independents. Too bad once elected it seems to be a lifetime appointment and elections become irrelevant.
TexAgs91
AG
BuddysBud said:

TexAgs91 said:

BuddysBud said:

TexAgs91 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

The SC, Republicans in Congress, and VP Pence could have questioned the process. They didn't. Our elected representatives allowed the corruption.

Our only recourse is to elect people who represent the people rather than their personal corruption. This should be true for those from both parties and independents. Too bad once elected it seems to be a lifetime appointment and elections become irrelevant.

Business as usual isn't the proper response to an act of civil war. It wouldn't work anyways. Hope you like Marxism.
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
johnnyblaze36
AG
I just finished watching this and feel like punching a hole in the wall. That's all.
oldyeller
AG
I just watched it, and while the allegations certainly merit investigation, I didn't really see a smoking gun, as I was surprised they didn't even consider the following:

• The folks wearing gloves could just as easily have been germaphobes, wary of touching surfaces touched by others due to all the COVID hysteria, as they could be folks trying to avoid leaving fingerprints on ballot envelopes. I've got family like that: still wearing masks in public, putting sanitizer on everything, and basically still freaking out about the pandemic over our protests that they don't need to worry, and the gloves/sanitizer isn't going to do much against an aerosol transmitted virus anyhow.
  • The folks taking pics of the ballot boxes could have been taking the photos as proof of where they submitted their ballot if there was any question about the validity of their vote that they might have to contest with the local voting authority, so that too seemed a stretch to infer that that could only be "mules collecting proof for payment."
  • I kept wondering if they even considered that an Uber/Lyft driver could have been regularly covering the routes that were shown, and easily been within proximity of the geofences they setup around the ballot collection boxes.
  • In several of the surveillance vids it looked like the boxes were already full, and some ballots fell out as the individual tried to stuff theirs in, rather than a clear case of that person coming with a stack of ballots and trying to jam them all into the collection box.

In short, if one is being fair, the filmmakers leave plenty of room to establish reasonable doubt about the charges being forwarded, without significantly more detail about methods, locations, etc. being provided to make it an iron-clad case.
oldyeller
AG
BuddysBud said:

TikkaShooter said:

Perhaps.

If it were only about the money, why post it were it can be viewed for free?

Technically it's not. The "free" viewing requires subscription to D'Souza's Locals channel, which is around $30. The DVD is $25. And there is a fair bit of heavy marketing of the book and DVD, but producing this content costs money, so can't really blame the guy for trying to at least recover his production costs, as well as maybe make a few extra bucks, and stay in the public eye so other lucrative offers come his way.

The only free viewing I saw in Dallas was at a campaign headquarters, everywhere else you had to buy tickets to see it at AMC or Cinemark for its limited run. Once those sold out, the only option seemed to be the two subscription streaming options floated on the official web site, Rumble and Locals, or bootleg sites like the Bit Chute link someone else shared on this thread.
nortex97
AG
I've stayed away from this in general because it is too infuriating to me, but here is a good rebuttal tot he AP 'fact check' of the movie.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/05/true_the_vote_is_about_to_drop_an_information_bomb_regarding_election_fraud.html

Trucker 96
If the roles were reversed, think we'd get this AP fact-checking article defending Trump/R's? LOL. The media has weaponized itself against one side
RoadkillBBQ
TikkaShooter said:

Oh I don't discredit the pings. Which makes the lack of video evidence even more damning, does it not?

If they have more video to show, I'm here for it. I want to be shown video of a dude at box 1-12 in one single day. That's gonna be a gut punch to any American.

But how did they not show it in the film? Until then, rename it 2000 allegations.
So someone has to break a law twice before they have committed a crime?
DadHammer
AG
It's amazing how the libs on this site and the new media defend voter fraud.

Every American should demand and defend a 100% fraud free voting system. The fact that some don't is alarming.
Houston Lee
AG
If you have not watched the "2000 Mules" documentary, then do not post on this thread with your opinions.

You just look like an total idiot.

There is no doubt in my mind that the election was stolen with illegally cast ballots using the "drop box" collection method that was dreamed up due to COVID 19.

The evidence and methods developed by True the Vote to track these mules is air tight. Authorities should be taking this evidence and conducting their own criminal investigations. The mules committed multiple felonies and the 501c groups that gave them the stacks of ballots to drop off should be shut down and their leaders jailed.

The good news is that we now know how to track drop box voters in the future (Through their cell phone geo-location data) and this will make some think twice before engaging in this activity.

Or...they will now just leave their cell phone at home next time they stuff the ballot drop boxes.
TikkaShooter
Going to a box 1x with multiple ballots isn't breaking the law.

Going to multiple boxes with any number of ballots is absolutely breaking the law.

And the movies entire premise. That the geoloc data shows paid mules making drops at multiple boxes per day. In some cases, more than 20 or 30 drops per day.

Oh and hey we've got 4 million hours of tape.

Buttttttt we gonna be selective and just show you the strange bits and pieces but NOT ONE SINGLE CLIP of a person hitting up 2 boxes. Much less 10 or 20.

Credibility of the movie = flushed down the crapper.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
nortex97 said:

I've stayed away from this in general because it is too infuriating to me, but here is a good rebuttal tot he AP 'fact check' of the movie.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/05/true_the_vote_is_about_to_drop_an_information_bomb_regarding_election_fraud.html

So the logic is that the movie is not accurate because it won't release the video or name the non-profits?

Please explain how this makes the presented information less accurate.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
Rockdoc
AG
DadHammer said:

It's amazing how the libs on this site and the new media defend voter fraud.

Every American should demand and defend a 100% fraud free voting system. The fact that some don't is alarming.

If we played the same brand of politics and cheating that they do, they would be up in arms.
nortex97
AG
Sorry, I cannot explain leftist delusion/propaganda/lies.
fixer
blacksox said:

aggiehawg said:

blacksox said:

The really interesting thing is that zero Biden supporters can refute one single thing, not one. Not from that report.

You guys.
Lol.

1) 99.9% of all media outlets have an intense, vested, interest in ensuring any narrative that challenges the legitimacy of 2020 election be crushed.

2) Large media outlets like CNN, Fox, etc can't get technical details on anything correct. They are staffed to the gills with literal dumbasses. A local media outlet is even worse.
redsquirrelAG
AG
It's this simple. Registered voters. Votes counted. Biden total plus trump total equals 20 million more than registered voters. Biden couldn't get 50 to a rally. Trump had sold out arenas. Use your ****ing brain.
AgBQ-00
AG
What they documented literally is breaking the law in Georgia. The only exception is for taking the ballot directly from a close family member and dropping it off at a drop box. Getting the ballots from the voting orgs and transporting even one batch is illegal.
You do not have a soul. You are a soul that has a body.
Houston Lee
AG
TikkaShooter said:

Going to a box 1x with multiple ballots isn't breaking the law.

Going to multiple boxes with any number of ballots is absolutely breaking the law.

And the movies entire premise. That the geoloc data shows paid mules making drops at multiple boxes per day. In some cases, more than 20 or 30 drops per day.

Oh and hey we've got 4 million hours of tape.

Buttttttt we gonna be selective and just show you the strange bits and pieces but NOT ONE SINGLE CLIP of a person hitting up 2 boxes. Much less 10 or 20.

Credibility of the movie = flushed down the crapper.
You really don't know what you are talking about...
TikkaShooter
Agree. 100%. And that's an assumption we have to make until there is more evidence. But the film makes a lot of connect the dot jumps that don't add up with the evidence provided.

What you're describing is illegal. Yes. Even if done 1x.

But the entire film is built on the premise that thousands of people repeated that act ten fold. 20 fold. More. And the math of those actions swung the election.

And TTV has shown me nothing to prove that math.

I'd also like to know how cell data proves someone is stuff a box with democratic ballots. Do you have to register your party affiliation with your cell phone company?
Sgt. Schultz
AG
Bonfire1996 said:

Bidens leg hairs said:

Where was the Republican Party? Don't you think with all the millions in campaign funds that you would have a team of investigators and spies tracking the Democrat Party and trying to expose fraud like this?

Once Trump got his 3rd Justice sworn in, the GOP called it good and feigned interest in retaining the White House. It's truly easier to be the vocal opposition rather than lead.
THIS!!!

Despite having control of Congress and POTUS on a few occasions, nothing freaking gets done. Both parties are cut from the same cloth and the nation is headed for the same place, just one side gets us there quicker. The GOP sucks worse than the Dems because with the Dems, you know they are going to go all in on whatever it is. The GOP says one thing, and then fails to deliver much less even try. Seriously, I am beginning to wonder if our votes really matter. The so-called conservatives we elect don't do ***** Whether its Austin or DC, we have been disappointed more times than not. The only way this gets fixed is a great purge of both parties, or TEXIT - only because it may be a bit easier to clean up Austin versus DC.
AgBQ-00
AG
They show the mules making trips from far left/democrat run orgs to drop boxes. They have the data proving it was not a walk by or a drive by. They have video of people literally stuffing ballots into drop boxes and you are saying there is nothing there.

Would you say that this at least warrants an investigation on the scale of Russia, Russia, Russia?
You do not have a soul. You are a soul that has a body.
TexAgs91
AG
blacksox said:

aggiehawg said:

blacksox said:

You guys.
Wait, you mean Google didn't put Breitbart as their first result? Shocking!
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
richardag
blacksox said:

aggiehawg said:

blacksox said:

You guys.
I doubt you did an internet search, just posted a link you copied from a post made about 8 posts before yours.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.