***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,584,119 Views | 47797 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Eliminatus
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
lb3
AG
Sunrise in Kherson is in a little over 3 hours. The mil bloggers on Telegram should have lots of new content soon.
74OA
AG
Today's SITREP.
74OA
AG
Ukraine gets AVENGER.
Rossticus
Morons…

DCPD158
AG
Rossticus said:

Morons…

Heck no. We want the moon and 51% of Mars
Company I-1, Ord-Ords '85 -12thFan and Websider-
Rossticus
Claverack
Rossticus said:

A little more grape, Captain Bragganovich.

Rossticus
Claverack
Rossticus said:

Morons…

If I have you down and out, knowing what you have done to me and mine for centuries, then I am taking you by the back of your head and kicking your ass full bore until the tip of my boot reaches the apex of your throat.

Complete victory is the only thing that can bring about real, lasting peace. It is the only way to teach the Russians a lesson.

lb3
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
2wealfth Man
AG
Ukes have eyes in the sky over these crossings. They are evidently within 155 range now.

AlaskanAg99
AG
How many Russians were estimated to rout?
Waffledynamics
AG
lb3 said:

This is old footage, but I do want to see his psychotic episode after the Kherson loss.
Waffledynamics
AG
Love me some Def Mon. I'm in his Discord server. Great info.
lb3
AG
AlaskanAg99 said:

How many Russians were estimated to rout?
Up to 20k.
AlaskanAg99
AG
Enemy in the open.

That would be brutal. Too bad for them.
TheCougarHunter
AG
AlaskanAg99 said:

Enemy in the open.

Fire for effect.
Waffledynamics
AG

A lot of this information is already covered in this thread, but it's good in case people prefer listening. One interesting statement is that at 6:48, he says Republicans have asked Biden for increased aid to Ukraine including ATACMS. He also says there are signs these are already in Ukraine. Take with a grain of salt.
Rossticus
And now for the official Russian narrative. L O Effing L.

Rossticus
"All our troops crossed it" Ummmmmm… about that…

Rossticus
First visual I've seen, so I'm tagging this as unconfirmed for the moment. EDIT: appears to be a nearby rail bridge.

Rossticus
I mean, it's not like they weren't warned…

Rossticus
Of course, this would be a Russian response after yet another embarrassing ass kicking.

Smeghead4761
TheCougarHunter said:

AlaskanAg99 said:

Enemy in the open.

Fire for effect.
If I was the Ukrainian commander, I'd drop FASCAM on the crossing sites if I had any. For extra fun, drop it on the left bank, so they can't unload the ferries.

If you can get someone with a laser designator with line of sight to the ferries, use something like Copperhead (which I know had been out of the U.S. inventory for a good while, but something similar probably exists.)

Then mix HE and WP (shake and bake, baby!). Or cluster rounds, if you have them.
JFABNRGR
AG
After reviewing all the sites I track its appearing to me that the orcs pulled off a fairly decent retreat out of Kherson area and no where near 20K troops stuck on right bank. Its still early so well see.
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
MouthBQ98
AG
They have been setting this up a while: swapping out poorly trained and equipped new recruits for higher quality units and moving out as much equipment as possible.

Their front lines finally got weak enough that Ukraine could collapse it without major losses and drive to within artillery range of the crossings, more or less trapping the sacrificial rear guard forces against the river at crossings.

This was pretty much the inevitable course of events.
rgag12
AG
Rossticus said:

Of course, this would be a Russian response after yet another embarrassing ass kicking.

I think this is what the Russian line will be, maybe it already is I don't know. The Russians will say that Ukraine didn't force them from the right bank of Kherson, they voluntarily left as a show of good faith for negotiations.

Politically it allows Russian leaders to save face and allow the Russian people to excuse away what on its face seems like another defeat.
sclaff
AG

Adidas won the mobik contract I see

P.U.T.U
AG
Mining cities will kill civilians for years. After all the Russia has done to the civilians do not spare them, they have been proven incompetent soldiers. Start taking out the military bases in Crimea and use long range systems to start taking out equipment in Sevastopol. When Russia starts talking about a treaty when Crimea is falling keep pushing. If Ukraine takes back Crimea Russia it will cause Russia's economy to collapse for generations.

The US/NATO need to sanction the new pipeline being built to China which will hurt their economy greatly as well. The west has the upper hand right now to take down the two countries we have been at a cold war with for decades, most people don't realize it never ended.

Russia has been a bully for almost 80 years taking land and resources from other countries, some with "strategic partnerships" like the Central Africa Republic, one of the most resource rich countries in the world but also one of the poorest. China and Russia are stripping them blind, make them pay.
GarryowenAg
AG
Robert C. Christian
AG
Happy Friday!

lb sand
AG
Antonovsky bridge destroyed
Ag In Ok
AG
Wonder how many are Russian convicts turned Wagner mercs now "free"
First Page Last Page
Page 921 of 1366

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.