***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,583,992 Views | 47797 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Eliminatus
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?

FriscoKid
AG
Rossticus said:

I fail to see the problem. A white flag could have saved them, but running away so they can fight again tomorrow is not acceptable.
Rossticus
FUN read

Thread:
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1590787553132957696.html

Rossticus

Rossticus
Rossticus
74OA
AG
JFABNRGR said:

74OA said:

JFABNRGR said:

Rapid changes last 24 hours. We may be about to witness one of the most rapid collapses in history.
Ferry crossing is not fast and soon the ferry boat drivers are going to run south or get shot.
11-20-2023 were going to see a new annual biathlon or triathlon.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1gO8X7RC8cUzc-1q7-s4-09X53HNIEJA&ll=46.747284077153736%2C32.823655243806456&z=10

Somebody mentioned why russia did not ask for safe passage.....well thats russia and they did that once for the Ukrainians and then killed them all. (sorry don't recall name of incident)

Safe passage? Why would Ukraine grant safe passage only to later face them in battle on the opposite side of the river?
I did not say it, they wouldn't/shouldn't unless a complete cease fire and withdrawal of ALL orcs from ALL of Ukrainian sovereign land pre 2014 commences immediately.

This is a great place to post Zelensky quote and link to article:

"its not the enemy leaving. It's Ukrainians who drive the occupiers out at high cost"

https://kyivindependent.com/news-feed/zelensky-its-not-the-enemy-leaving-its-ukrainians-who-drive-the-occupiers-out-at-heavy-cost
Got that, I was just talking to the subject.
Rossticus

Rossticus

Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus

JFABNRGR
AG
All good.

Unconfirmed reports Ukes have landed groups on Left bank via PB. If so I continue to be impressed.
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
AgLA06
AG
PB = patrol boat?
DCPD158
AG
So, obviously when the Ukraines said that they thought the Russian withdraw was a lie and they wouldn't fall for that trap, were also lying to everyone. Psych!

No military in the world would pass up the opportunity to at least pressure the enemy in this situation. Seems the Ukrainians decided to do more then pressure the Russians.
Company I-1, Ord-Ords '85 -12thFan and Websider-
Rossticus
AgLA06 said:

PB = patrol boat?

I figured pontoon bridge. If Russians are mired in chaos then now would be the perfect time to establish a crossing if you can manage it without Russia locating you.
Rossticus
Rossticus
clobby
AG
I thought they were going to blow up a dam.
Rossticus
clobby said:

I thought they were going to blow up a dam.

Had they done it they'd have had no chance at withdrawal but made it impossible for Ukraine to cross. Guess they decided on hasty retreat vs. last stand. With reports that Ukraine may have established a crossing and landed troops on the left bank this has the potential to be yet another humiliation for Russia.
Rossticus
Rossticus

Rossticus
Lemmings over a cliff…

Rossticus
Rossticus
Oryx 'bout to get busy.

JFABNRGR
AG
AgLA06 said:

PB = patrol boat?

Yes the story said patrol boat.
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Rossticus
Rossticus
JFABNRGR said:

AgLA06 said:

PB = patrol boat?

Ah, damn. I was too optimistic.
JFABNRGR
AG
Rossticus said:

JFABNRGR said:

AgLA06 said:

PB = patrol boat?

Ah, damn. I was too optimistic.

In the speed of the route your forgetting the capabilities of SOF behind enemy lines who likely have indirect fire support amongst other goodies in their bags. I like the way you think though. This said I would love to see a group get to Mariupol and start pushing notth.
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Ag In Ok
AG
Once again i am stunned with the inability of Russia to do anything but sucker punch small armies and buy mercenaries where armies don't work. All the while calling the west imperial colonialists while they aim to retake "historical " lands.
Rossticus
Rossticus
JFABNRGR
AG
Rossticus said:

I watched this at .25 speed several times and cannot see what hit these. Its also interesting of why the cut in the vid right before the second gets hit. At end of vid appears only one survivor severely wounded and he is likely no longer alive.

Its about 4 hours to sunrise and I am torn between wanting to see orc destruction from the Kherson smashing and at the same time sad for such wasted loss of human life that did not have to be. My prayers are that russia agrees to complete withdrawal and free gas to UKR in reparations but also prepared to witness more destruction until this is forced upon them.

This is a hard one to watch which perfectly describes my ending statements in above paragraph.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVideoReport/comments/yroinl/ukrainian_drone_drops_a_grenade_on_a_russian/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Not sure if he is drone operator or on a gameboy. If drone it must be suicide because he has no coms going to support the recon of the drone.

- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
lb3
AG
Sad.
First Page Last Page
Page 920 of 1366

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.