***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,582,082 Views | 47797 Replies | Last: 58 min ago by Eliminatus
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Coming to a pillbox near you, Russkies.
aezmvp
aggiehawg said:

Coming to a pillbox near you, Russkies.
I would expect this to get a workout on C&C assets. Gonna need some ordinance production facilities to gear up though.
Waffledynamics
AG

This is a typically pro-Russian account reporting their own losses.
AgLA06
AG
LMCane said:

AgLA06 said:

Rossticus said:

That's nice.

Even if true, it's not like they a
sponsored and armed a dictator to invade from their territory or use it to launch missiles at Ukraine or anything.
this is likely to justify a Belarus invasion of Ukraine from the North

Maybe. I would imagine they would have done so already if they were going to. And I doubt they would have donated all those tanks and equipment and ammunition to Russia if they actually planned to do so.

All rumors are that their military leadership isn't going to allow it. Doesn't mean Russia isn't dumb enough to try it again.
Rossticus
74OA
AG
Another withering critique of Russia's air force.

You can't target what you can't find.

ISR
Rossticus
74OA
AG
Rossticus said:

We're really cleaning out the attic. Those drones tho…

It sure would be interesting to know which Hawk missile version the US is providing. The later versions were upgraded with anti-ballistic missile fuses, a capability Ukraine sorely needs.

WEAPONS
Rossticus
Rossticus
Yeah. Sure. Ok. Uh huh. Whatever. Totally. Rrrrriiiiight…

Rossticus
https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidhambling/2022/11/02/shahed-catchers-ukraines-interceptor-drones-to-bring-down-russian-kamikazes/

agent-maroon
AG
Stalin may have intentionally starved millions of Ukranians and Putin is targeting their civilians even as this post is typed out, but this was all done with warmth.

**** this guy
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Who?mikejones!

Can only run one direction if you are russian
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
LMCane said:

AgLA06 said:

Rossticus said:

That's nice.

sponsored and armed a dictator to invade from their territory or use it to launch missiles at Ukraine or anything.
At the beginning of the "Special Operation" I would have been:

Now with nice war toys and battle hardened troops, I'd be like:

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Rossticus
Yep. Into a bullet.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
LMCane said:

AgLA06 said:

Rossticus said:

That's nice.

Does Poland get involved in Belarus if Belarus invades Ukraine? Poland and Belarus have a very recent strained relationship, and with Russia showing weakness in Ukraine, Belarus getting involved might be just the thing Poland uses to strike at Belarus. Poland seems to be chomping at the bit.
Waffledynamics
AG
RikkiTikkaTagem said:

LMCane said:

AgLA06 said:

Rossticus said:

That's nice.

Does Poland get involved in Belarus if Belarus invades Ukraine? Poland and Belarus have a very recent strained relationship, and with Russia showing weakness in Ukraine, Belarus getting involved might be just the thing Poland uses to strike at Belarus. Poland seems to be chomping at the bit.
Not likely, because there are likely Russian troops embedded with Belarusian troops.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Waffledynamics said:

RikkiTikkaTagem said:

LMCane said:

AgLA06 said:

Rossticus said:

That's nice.

Not likely, because there are likely Russian troops embedded with Belarusian troops.
I'm not sure Poland considers that a negative...
AgLA06
AG
Waffledynamics said:

RikkiTikkaTagem said:

LMCane said:

AgLA06 said:

Rossticus said:

That's nice.

I think this scenario is perfect for "F around and find out".
Waffledynamics
AG
Maximus_Meridius said:

Waffledynamics said:

RikkiTikkaTagem said:

LMCane said:

AgLA06 said:

Rossticus said:

That's nice.

I'm not sure Poland considers that a negative...

But seriously, killing Russians would open up a huge can of worms for Poland or anyone else other than Ukraine with the weapons.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Wars can get started by some weird things that happen.

My understanding is that Poland is just inches away from being on a true war footing, ready to go if the order comes in. (If I'm mistaken on that please educate me.)

Never can tell what might set off a powder keg.
Rossticus
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Wars can get started by some weird things that happen.

My understanding is that Poland is just inches away from being on a true war footing, ready to go if the order comes in. (If I'm mistaken on that please educate me.)

Never can tell what might set off a powder keg.

Let's not forget that back in the spring, Biden clearly stated that while US troops would not set foot in Ukraine absent an Article 5 isht show, American troops WOULD defend NATO allied ground.

What does that mean? It means that hypothetically, should Poland decide to intervene unilaterally, the US and NATO proper wouldn't assist per se but Poland has the US to the rear preventing attack or incursion on Polish soil.

I don't think it'll go down like that but it's set up such that they could if they wanted to.
aggiehawg
AG
Not forgetting that at all. Why the concern.

WWI was set off by a random assassination and the coresponding alliances reacting to that. They just could have denounced that and not gone to arms.

Then WWII was started when Hitler asked for and got Sudendtland but didn't stop. He was appeased by Chamberlain and Stalin for a few years and then continued aggression outside of the promised goal.

Putin is not Hitler. But he's just as poor of a tactician and logistician when it comes to waging war.

Bad at that. Granted, his military lied to him about phantom weapons and phantom troops. But he really sould have caught on to the ruse after the first month or so. Never start an offensive that late. Not in September when winter is coming (Hitler) nor February when spring in coming (Putin.)

(Napoleon remains in a class by himself for military blunders.)
Rossticus
Didn't mean that you, specifically, forgot. Just quoting to continue the conversation. And you're spot on.
Rossticus
Waffledynamics
AG
More problems caused by Russian-used loitering munitions.

bonfarr
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Can only run one direction if you are russian

They can march forward and wave a white flag. The Ukes should offer a bounty system, $500 USD and food and shelter if you turn yourself in and more cash for equipment. If you surrender a tank walk away with $50 k. That would be a hell of a lot cheaper in the long run.
GAC06
AG
Being able to hear/see it coming is fortunate
LMCane
RikkiTikkaTagem said:

LMCane said:

AgLA06 said:

Rossticus said:

That's nice.

In a pre-nuclear world absolutely

but now, Putin would simply threaten to nuke Wroclaw if Poland attacks their ally Belarus.
LMCane
Rossticus said:

I have seen over a dozen videos of Russkies literally engaging in mutiny against officers.

unless the Ukes have a huge amount of fake Russian uniforms, this seems like 1917 all over again.

notice how many of the Mobiks have cell phones and are recording them yelling curses at their commanding officer. it's pretty amazing that Putin has not confiscated every cell phone in the Russian Army at this point.
Rossticus
Cell phones are a massive luxury item for a lot, if not all, of these guys. Start taking away their phones and you'll sure as isht have a revolt on your hands.
FamousAgg
All artillery should be focused on the blocking units. Front line can surrender next
Rossticus
BattleGrackle said:

All artillery should be focused on the blocking units. Front line can surrender next

I wonder who's blocking the blocking units? You know damn well they won't hold fast.
2000AgPhD
Did somebody say "blocking units"? Check out the 10:40 mark:

74OA
AG
Today's SITREP.
First Page Last Page
Page 911 of 1366

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.