***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,582,080 Views | 47797 Replies | Last: 56 min ago by Eliminatus
Player To Be Named Later
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I see several guys in need of mobilization.

If they're that pissed off, go grab a 1940s POS half broken rifle and get busy.

They won't, because they're ****ies.
P.U.T.U
AG
Don't forget private contractors are illegal in Russia too
Waffledynamics
AG
Rossticus

Rossticus
Israel not likely to sit on the sidelines for long if this is happening.

agent-maroon
AG
If true, that's going to move Putin's demise into the fast lane.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AgBQ-00
AG
Dude has balls to pop out that close.

But score of 0.0 in the turret toss competition.
AgLA06
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

Dude has balls to pop out that close.

But score of 0.0 in the turret toss competition.

Not only that. But with a second tank just as close and facing him?!? Clucking Futz!
AgBQ-00
AG
I didn't even notice that tank. Holy crap!!
AgLA06
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

At the end there is a burning hull of a tank. It's where the second tank that was facing him. So they must have got that one too!!

It was operable when they hit the first tank as you can see them trying to line up to fire on the Ukes!
lb3
AG
Rossticus said:

Israel not likely to sit on the sidelines for long if this is happening.

This is how you get assassinated by Mossad.
Ag In Ok
AG
Maybe not a coordinated strike, but a simultaneous strike including KSA F15s on the coastal targets would more than decimate their ability to respond. Hell, if turkey joined as well it would be ballgame. Whatever drones or missiles left would have to be split in three directions, each more than capable of defending a smaller response. Meanwhile russia looks to, checks notes, North Korea and who for the tools of war?
I don't want this war growing, but something is off to me on all of this.
The Fife
Rossticus said:

Just how much overlap do they really expect there to be between Russian and North Korean sizes?
74OA
AG
AgLA06 said:

AgBQ-00 said:

At the end there is a burning hull of a tank. It's where the second tank that was facing him. So they must have got that one too!!

It was operable when they hit the first tank as you can see them trying to line up to fire on the Ukes!
The second tank is already dead or abandoned, imo.

Its turret only moves a bit because the first tank's gun barrel hits it on the way past.
fasthorse05
I would assume it's a decent way for China to help by going the long way around the barn to help RU.

Having said that, I'm not so sure China wants to be anywhere close to the disaster that's going on in RU.
BQ_90
AG
The Fife said:

Rossticus said:

Just how much overlap do they really expect there to be between Russian and North Korean sizes?
This is just cover to,ship weapons. They'll be labeled as cloths
txags92
AG
fasthorse05 said:

I would assume it's a decent way for China to help by going the long way around the barn to help RU.

Having said that, I'm not so sure China wants to be anywhere close to the disaster that's going on in RU.
When your rival for a promotion starts drinking in front of the boss at a company party, do you help him step away and get control? Or do you buy him a few shots?

Anything that weakens Russia as a geopolitical competitor is good for China, so if they can help them down the road to implosion, why not? They are getting Russian oil for dirt cheap as long as the sanctions last, so why not do what is needed to keep the war going and make sure the sanctions stay in place?
benchmark
AG
Quote:

Russia is interested in importing clothing and footwear from North Korea - the Russian Embassy in the DPRK.
Translation .... Russia is ordering clothing from a Chinese manufacturer that will be shipped from NK.
aggiehawg
AG
benchmark said:

Quote:

Russia is interested in importing clothing and footwear from North Korea - the Russian Embassy in the DPRK.
Translation .... Russia is ordering clothing from a Chinese manufacturer that will be shipped from NK.

How are those even going to fit most Russians? Particularly footwear?
txags92
AG
benchmark said:

Quote:

Translation .... Russia is ordering clothing weapons from a Chinese manufacturer that will be shipped from NK as "clothing".

FIFY
txags92
AG
aggiehawg said:

benchmark said:

Quote:

Nike shoes are made in China. Do they fit?
aggiehawg
AG
txags92 said:

aggiehawg said:

benchmark said:

Quote:

I thought the clothing and footwear were for the Russian troops. Are they only for civilians?
LMCane
agent-maroon said:

Russia going to provide Iran with new weapon support? Do they not remember why they're buying weapons from Iran in the first place?

Whatever. I seriously doubt that the Israelis are worried about the bear at the moment and can handle whatever nonsense they might try to pull.
Russkies have only provided Iran with one S-400 SAM battery to defend their nuclear weapons sites

although to your point, it seems that Moscow has little in the inventory right now to provide to Teheran. Of course, everyone has to play the long game in international relations.

I am sure the Mossad is briefing Zelensky on exactly who and where the Iranians are sending over to Russia
SouthTex99
AG
LMCane
Rossticus said:

looks like the perfect target for a road trip from Kharkiv next week.
txags92
AG
aggiehawg said:

txags92 said:

aggiehawg said:

benchmark said:

Quote:

I thought the clothing and footwear were for the Russian troops. Are they only for civilians?
I was just pointing out that Chinese manufacturers are capable of making shoes in all kinds of sizes. But the Russians are probably buying all the XS leftovers knowing them.
AgLA06
AG
74OA said:

AgLA06 said:

AgBQ-00 said:

Its turret only moves a bit because the first tank's gun barrel hits it on the way past.

I hope so. Sure looks like the barrel pans toward the Uke right before he hits the other tank with the anti-tank weapon long before it gets close to the second tank.
lb3
AG
AgLA06 said:

74OA said:

AgLA06 said:

AgBQ-00 said:

I hope so. Sure looks like the barrel pans toward the Uke right before he hits the other tank.
I've watched that frame by frame half a dozen times and I think that was an optical distortion from the drone camera moving and then the pressure wave after the ATM detonated.
Bulldog73
AG
Rossticus said:

I don't see this going well for Putin. Hardcore Russian prisoners have NO love for the Russian government and are more than a little likely to frag their commanders and surrender to the Ukrainians. And I don't see them being intimidated by "blocking forces." If they put convicts together in substantial numbers, I predict very bad things for the Russians.
74OA
AG
lb3 said:

AgLA06 said:

74OA said:

AgLA06 said:

AgBQ-00 said:

I hope so. Sure looks like the barrel pans toward the Uke right before he hits the other tank.
I've watched that frame by frame half a dozen times and I think that was an optical distortion from the drone camera moving and then the pressure wave after the ATM detonated.
The only motion I see is the moving tank's gun barrel slides under the stationary tank's gun barrel and lifts it up.

Once the moving tank frees its gun barrel, the stationary tank's gun barrel falls back down and slightly to its right to rest on the hull again.
Rossticus
We're really cleaning out the attic. Those drones tho…

Rossticus
AgLA06
AG
Rossticus said:

That's nice.

Even if true, it's not like they a
sponsored and armed a dictator to invade from their territory or use it to launch missiles at Ukraine or anything.
LMCane
AgLA06 said:

Rossticus said:

That's nice.

Even if true, it's not like they a
sponsored and armed a dictator to invade from their territory or use it to launch missiles at Ukraine or anything.
this is likely to justify a Belarus invasion of Ukraine from the North
Rossticus
https://www.janes.com/defence-news/news-detail/ukraine-conflict-general-atomics-committed-to-providing-mq-9-uavs-to-ukraine

First Page Last Page
Page 910 of 1366

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.