***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,632,682 Views | 47864 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by LMCane
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BAYRAKTAR!!!!!
CondensedFogAggie

Ukraine crisis: 30 women volunteer to feed their soldiers

Quote:

"I know what it is like to be hungry. It is very important to feed others, even those you don't know," says a volunteer who bakes bread for the Ukrainian army. A citizen of the country, she decided to stay back in war-torn Ukraine along with 30 other women to render her services for the army.

Earlier, these women used to work as IT professionals, teachers, drivers. But the war has brought them together to fight for their country that is being bombarded with continuous Russian bombings and shelling.

The women work in a small house that used to be a shelter for domestic violence survivors. Now it hosts women and children displaced by the war.
https://www.siasat.com/ukraine-crisis-30-women-volunteer-to-feed-their-soldiers-2287934/

ATX_AG_08
AG
GAC06
AG
Rossticus said:

You may know this but for clarification, a patriot battery is six launchers. The video is of two TEL's
Not a Bot
AG
Burrus86
AG
God is giving the Ukrainians another day to whip some Russian azz.
ATX_AG_08
AG
Latest vid if you're following this guy.

ATX_AG_08
AG
CondensedFogAggie

Volunteers From Chicago-Based MedGlobal Head to Ukraine on Life-Saving Mission

Quote:

Eight medical professionals from Chicago-based MedGlobal will soon make their way into Ukraine, aiming to provide life-saving help to those in need in the war-ravaged country. The professionals boarded a flight at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport on Wednesday, each bringing with them checked bags full of donated medical supplies, including pain medication, surgical kits and even baby formula.

After arriving in Warsaw, Poland, the workers will head into Ukraine, stopping in Lviv and making their way wherever the need is greatest.

According to Dr. John Kahler, cofounder of the organization, the medical professionals will be bringing more than $500,000 worth of donated supplies into Ukraine.

Those professionals, ranging from doctors to psychiatrists, are walking into the war zone to help Ukrainian civilians, saying that their passion to save people's lives is bigger than their fears of the conflict.

The professionals are heading into Ukraine amid an uptick in bombings of civilian targets. According to Ukrainian officials, at least 17 people were hurt this week after Russian bombs struck a children's hospital in Mariupol, injuring staffers and patients in the hospital's maternity ward.

Everyone involved with MedGlobal is a volunteer, stepping away from their current practices to donate their time abroad.
Their stay could last days or even weeks, the group says.

The Polish airline that the group used to fly to Europe allowed MedGlobal to bring 10 checked bags per person, ensuring that they could bring over sufficient medical supplies to help those in need.
Looks like they'll be helping out in Lviv before heading to hotspots. Godspeed.
deddog
AG
ATX_AG_08 said:

holy shi$

I don't know man, if i see the first tank (APC?) blow up, i would dismount and high tail it out of there.
Instead that 2nd tank appears to come on to the road, and get a round off before being hit. Also, at least some of those rounds don't look like anti-tank missiles? Were the tanks under artillery fire?
deddog
AG
Another BTR bites the dust

Rossticus
ATX_AG_08
AG
The translation said artillery, but I'm not sure if that's accurate. Yeah, looks like those guys had a pretty bad day. One of the tanks was able to drive away after getting hit. I bet the occupants will have a pretty nice headache for a about a week though.

I think you're exactly right the tank got a round off. Prob just spraying and praying at that point.

Another dude commented they're these. Again, no idea if accurate.

ATX_AG_08
AG
ATX_AG_08
AG
ATX_AG_08
AG
I hope this is true and just a start.

ATX_AG_08
AG
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
WTF!?!? Wow.

Rossticus

depogs
AG
I can't believe my eyes. Even untrained Iraqi insurgents weren't this stupid when I was over there. One machine gun burst or one mortar team could take all these guys out.
These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.-Thomas Paine
Rossticus
maverick2076
Rossticus said:

He is significantly underestimating the negative impact of chemical weapons on equipped troops.
McInnis 03
AG
BAYRAKTAR!

OKC~Ag
maverick2076 said:

Rossticus said:

He is significantly underestimating the negative impact of chemical weapons on equipped troops.
agree even to US, wearing chemical suits will degrade US capability....

I doubt NBC suits of today are any better than what i had in the Army 20 years ago...
2wealfth Man
AG
depogs said:

I can't believe my eyes. Even untrained Iraqi insurgents weren't this stupid when I was over there. One machine gun burst or one mortar team could take all these guys out.
Ducks in a row in that first video

TRM
AG

92AG10
AG
maverick2076 said:

Rossticus said:

He is a retired US Army 4 star that commanded an infantry division in Desert Storm.

Of course, it depends on the chemical…..but even basic military equipment is better than an unprotected civilian.
IslanderAg04
https://t.me/conflictzone/20526

Ag In Ok
AG
Did hostemel and makariv (sp) both fall back to the Russians?
TRM
AG
I think so, but I don't remember reading about it.
stetson
AG
92AG10 said:

maverick2076 said:

Rossticus said:

He is a retired US Army 4 star that commanded an infantry division in Desert Storm.

Of course, it depends on the chemical…..but even basic military equipment is better than an unprotected civilian.

He has forgotten what it is like to fight in MOPP4; uncomfortable, limited movement, and limited visibility.
Houston Lee
AG
The Russian forces might be able to surround Kiev, but I don't see how they maintain it.

As we have seen, the Ukrainians have had successful counter-attacks to retake positions lost.

I think its more probable that the Russian forces get their supply chain cut off and they slowly get eliminated.
AggiePetro07
AG
Rossticus said:

Those patches are interesting...
First Page Last Page
Page 297 of 1368

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.