***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,580,360 Views | 47794 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by OldAg68
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
agent-maroon
AG
Putin wants to negotiate with Biden instead of Zelensky. Is there anybody on the planet that is surprised by this?

I hope that this administration has the sense to insist that the invaders and invaded have equal seats at the table and we're just there to make sure no one pulls any shenanigans
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ABATTBQ11
AG
This. The Russians, and communists, only want negotiations when things are going poorly. The fact they want to negotiate signals that they're desperate and Ukraine and the West should press the attack. This is Korea all over again. Now that they're being beaten neck and suffering high casualties, they want to dangle the peace carrot in bad faith to consolidate and regroup.
benchmark
AG
Rossticus said:

Patrick Fox
Finally these are still very general statements from both officials. These comments may be purely for domestic consumption & international posturing. They may also be a trial balloon to gauge the Western response in order to help inform Russian actions going forward.
100% targeted at the West. Russia is absolutely hoping an 'olive branch' combined with a difficult European winter will ultimately weaken Ukrainian weapon deliveries.
Rossticus
Hmmmmmm….

Rossticus
Rossticus
ABATTBQ11
AG
**** peace talks. GTFO ***holes.
ConstructionAg01
AG
And that 36% support to continue is with a state-run media hiding failures and body counts while pumping up fake successes.
AgLA06
AG
ConstructionAg01 said:

And that 36% support to continue is with a state-run media hiding failures and body counts while pumping up fake successes.
And considering the FSB will most likely be knocking on their door if they find out.

Probably not even close to that high.
txags92
AG
AgLA06 said:

ConstructionAg01 said:

And considering the FSB will most likely be knocking on their door if they find out.

Probably not even close to that high.
Pretty astounding to see the negative number that high when the orcs have made it a crime to speak badly about the government or to not support the special military operation.
74OA
AG
Ukraine ships record tonnage of grain despite Russia's suspension. SHIPS

Considering grain ships coming out of Ukrainian ports can be quickly inside next-door Romanian, Bulgarian and Turkish territorial waters (NATO members) all the way to the Med, it's an interesting situation. If the agreement breaks down fully, that route is a much more viable option since Ukraine regained Snake Island. Although still risky, grain ships can now hug the Ukrainian shore under a coastal SAM and ASM umbrella on the way to NATO waters.

To avoid exposure in international Black Sea waters, Ukraine has been madly upgrading rail and Danube River barge links to the Romanian port of Constanta so it can send grain directly there for onward shipping--anyone have an update on that?
Ulysses90
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

I would love to see Solovyov's reaction if #occupybelgorod began to trend on Twitter.
lb3
AG
Ulysses90 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

I would love to see Solovyov's reaction if #occupybelgorod began to trend on Twitter.
To set the stage for the Biden/Putin peace negotiations, I would love to see us leak an agenda for a "secret" summit where the Foreign ministers of Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, and Finland would be invited to discuss spheres of influence to help stabilize Kaliningrad, Belgorod, and St. Petersburg after "future rebellions" result in breakaway provinces. China, South Korea, Japan, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, and the governor of Alaska would also be invited to discuss stabilizing the eastern and central Asian provinces.
FamousAgg
Peace talks should be as follows.

You have 72 hours to get your troops out of Ukraine. All personnel or vehicles flying a white flag will not be fired upon. Any left in the country or moving without a white flag will be destroyed after 72 hours.
BlackGoldAg2011
AG
74OA said:

Ukraine ships record tonnage of grain despite Russia's suspension. SHIPS

Considering grain ships coming out of Ukrainian ports can be quickly inside next-door Romanian, Bulgarian and Turkish territorial waters (NATO members) all the way to the Med, it's an interesting situation. If the agreement breaks down fully, that route is a much more viable option since Ukraine regained Snake Island. Although still risky, grain ships can now hug the Ukrainian shore under a coastal SAM and ASM umbrella on the way to NATO waters.

To avoid exposure in international Black Sea waters, Ukraine has been madly upgrading rail and Danube River barge links to the Romanian port of Constanta so it can send grain directly there for onward shipping--anyone have an update on that?
If the current shipments become risky, I would personally love to see the a fleet of civilian vessels flagged under NATO countries assembled to go pick up the grain, and then make the announcement that, "humanitarian efforts are being made to prevent global starvation due to a regional conflict, and that any attacks on the vessels would be viewed as military aggression against NATO." I know it likely wouldn't happen due to escalation risks, but the massive FAFO would be excellent and we'd see exactly how dumb Russia is or isn't.
docb
AG
Zelensky and the Ukrainian government need a front seat at the table for peace talks. Part of me says ending the conflict today would be a great thing. But I'm not sure that's in the best interest of anyone at the moment besides Putin. He needs to be killed or imprisoned.
Rossticus
*giant eye roll*

Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
Riiiiiiiiiiiight…

Rossticus
DeBoss
AG
What is "energy equipment"? Is this generators to run buildings for heat or is this stuff to fix the sub-stations or even to push power through sub-stations while they are being fixed.
- If you are going to do something stupid, be smart about it.
DCPD158
AG
Rossticus said:

I see some long range missiles in the Ukraine arsenal in the very near future...

Crimean ports are going to be a seriously bad place and Russia's Black Sea fleet will be afraid to make port anywhere
Company I-1, Ord-Ords '85 -12thFan and Websider-
Rossticus
Oh, not good for Russia. Read the roll-up to learn about yet another way Putin has managed to slam his dick in the door. Lol.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1587168930220605440.html

Rossticus
DeBoss said:

What is "energy equipment"? Is this generators to run buildings for heat or is this stuff to fix the sub-stations or even to push power through sub-stations while they are being fixed.

From what I've been able to tell, primarily lots of generators.
Rossticus
Even the Russians being forced to admit to the possibility that this was legit. Begrudgingly.

revvie
AG
lb3 said:

Ulysses90 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

To set the stage for the Biden/Putin peace negotiations, I would love to see us leak an agenda for a "secret" summit where the Foreign ministers of Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, and Finland would be invited to discuss spheres of influence to help stabilize Kaliningrad, Belgorod, and St. Petersburg after "future rebellions" result in breakaway provinces. China, South Korea, Japan, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, and the governor of Alaska would also be invited to discuss stabilizing the eastern and central Asian provinces.
Are we going to call it the "naughty document 2.0"
aggiehawg
AG
Giant eyeroll indeed. Putin's response to covid was to develop their own vaccine. Will we ever know how many Russians died? From covid or their "vaccine"??

Doubtful.
74OA
AG
Today's SITREP.
NoVAag91
AG
DCPD158 said:

Rossticus said:

I see some long range missiles in the Ukraine arsenal in the very near future...

Crimean ports are going to be a seriously bad place and Russia's Black Sea fleet will be afraid to make port anywhere

I'd suspect (& hope) they're already pre-positioned there …
Waffledynamics
AG
Little-noticed, late-added part on LiveUAMap:

Quote:

Putin claims mobilisation in Russia has been concluded
https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/31-october-putin-claims-mobilisation-in-russia-has-been-concluded

."I'll talk to lawyers - Putin did not think about whether his decree is needed to complete the mobilization

. But it is completed. Point set"
Waffledynamics
AG
Quote:

President Volodymyr Zelenskyi and Prime Minister of the Czech Republic Petr Fiala signed a joint declaration on the Euro-Atlantic perspective of Ukraine
https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/31-october-president-volodymyr-zelenskyi-and-prime-minister

Another step West.

74OA
AG
Another SITREP.
The Dirty Sock
Rossticus said:

Riiiiiiiiiiiight…

Comrade jojo rabbit
First Page Last Page
Page 903 of 1366

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.