Meghan Markle just called the Royal Family racists on Oprah

29,944 Views | 358 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ABATTBQ11
BigRobSA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tanya 93 said:

Quote:

Is she as black as Warren is Indian (feather, not dot)?
I don't think you would mistake her mother for being white or Asian

In THAT picture, yeah, I'd think "Maybe she has some melanin....".

In the normal ones you see while checking out at HEB? Not one bit.

I see it now, in that pic, though.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
Joseydog
AG
I think it is strange that the British media is more outraged by a gold digger in the family as opposed to a pedophile.
Clob94
Anybody old enough to remember the episode of "The Jeffersons" when Tom Willis' kid got George and Weezie's daughter pregnant, and at the hospital, George asked the Doctor if there was a chance the baby could be white since Tom Willis was white?

Ya, that's racist.
BoydCrowder13
The fact that people care about the royals at all baffles me. They are state sponsored reality TV and haven't held any real power in 100 years.
Clob94
BoydCrowder13 said:

The fact that people care about the royals at all baffles me. They are state sponsored reality TV and haven't held any real power in 100 years.
I don't think that's what it's about Boyd. I think it's about OUR American victim culture is SO HUGE that it has now managed to plow its way into a British establishment that's over 1200 years old. It's quite fascinating if you think about it.
nai06
AG
Hendrix said:

When are they going to pop that pedo?

I believe you're thinking of Prince Andrew.

Prince Philip is the Duke of Edinburgh aka the Queen Elizabeth's husband. He once told a bunch of British exchange students in China that if they stayed too long they'd get all slitty eyed.

You should look up some of the stuff he has said over the years.
BoydCrowder13
Clob94 said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

I don't think that's what it's about Boyd. I think it's about OUR American victim culture is SO HUGE that it has now managed to plow its way into a British establishment that's over 1200 years old. It's quite fascinating if you think about it.

Eh. The Crown. The weddings. Princess Diana. The royal babies. Women especially eat this stuff up.

I just don't understand why on earth anyone cares. It is a family with money playing make believe at this point.
Ragoo
AG
Clob94 said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

this is it really. Can it take down the most powerful family in the world? Doubtful. I actually think/hope lunacy of this is met with a lot of ridicule and push back by the world.
panhandlefarmer
AG
Squadron7 said:

Oh, and it is 09:59 on March 8, 2021 and Prince Harry still cannot locate his balls.

Piers Morgan found his.
nu awlins ag
AG
Clob94 said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

She is definitely playing the victim card here just like Jesse did over his attackers. She was a divorce first and foremost and I think that freaked out the royals more than her skin color, although I could be totally wrong.
Kellso
hedge said:

I'm weirded out over how many grown men are invested in this crap
Im weirded out that the TexAgs political board as a 10 page thread about the Royal Brittish Family.

Holy Christ.....you guys care about this a lot.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

flipped around the dial lately? i'm convinced garbage reality tv makes up about 70-80% of what americans consume on a weekly basis. hell, even the nba is basically reality tv with games these days. it's as if everyone is constantly racing towards the lowest common denominator.
Valhalla
Canyon99
That's a psycho hose beast if I've ever seen one. No doubt she had a fantasy about being married to a prince and it's disturbing that she snagged one (formerly).
TexAgs91
AG
Cassius said:

HartWorm93 said:

Who cares?

You, since you responded?
Why do you care how he responds?
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
TAMUallen
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Cassius said:

HartWorm93 said:

Who cares?

Who cares about what a barely celebrity says when her fame is marrying a ginger who is sixth in line to the throne?!?
wbt5845
AG
Valhalla said:

She ain't half the smoke show Harry's mom was.
rgag12
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Cassius said:

HartWorm93 said:

Who cares?

Why do you care why he cares?

The caring snake is eating itself.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Valhalla said:

i know next to nothing about the royal family but holy hell, i would think any dude with two brain cells to rub together would be hauling ass the other way if they saw this.

that's ****ing weird, man.
nortex97
AG
LOL, I never thought the craziest red head psycho on the planet would be a guy, even after watching Outlander.

Harry is a special kind of crazy.
TAMUallen
AG
ruddyduck said:

Valhalla said:

i know next to nothing about the royal family but holy hell, i would think any dude with two brain cells to rub together would be hauling ass the other way if they saw this.

Seems a little weird at first sight but those are common outfits and not identical. I'm sure you could find a hundred photos of my father and myself wearing the same thing.
Tanya 93
Valhalla said:

You can find the same comparisons to Kate as well.

I think a lot of it has to deal with very specific royal dress codes and what colors or patterns are expected at particular events
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
ShaggySLC
TAMUallen said:

ruddyduck said:

Valhalla said:

Seems a little weird at first sight but those are common outfits and not identical. I'm sure you could find a hundred photos of my father and myself wearing the same thing.
Father son I could see, now do your wife and mom. When its the princess and the fashion world, I sure they know. Plus the royals and clearly Merkel care about appearance and optics. Those outfits were on purpose no doubt, imo of course.
Tanya 93
ShaggySLC said:

TAMUallen said:

ruddyduck said:

Valhalla said:

Father son I could see, now do your wife and mom. When its the princess and the fashion world, I sure they know. Plus the royals and clearly Merkel care about appearance and optics. Those outfits were on purpose no doubt, imo of course.
Then it is the same for Kate I guess. There are many photos where they are dressed very similarly.

She wears his mom's engagement ring as well.
Squadron7
AG
annie88 said:

At any time did any of these three ask their large staff of help what they thought about Meghan's oppression?
ABATTBQ11
AG
I love how she claims she was targeted for her "skin color" more than Kate (who initially refused to marry William and was harassed by the British tabloids) when in reality it's because she's an ignorant and culturally insensitive outsider. It's like the ONLY reason anyone could not like her is because she's unnoticeably half black, not that she's a dumb *****.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Many of those are more of a stretch, like they wore a similar color and style. These are detail for detail redos.

Engagement and other rings can be passed down. It's fairly common.
Squadron7
AG

Where can I sign up for some of this kind of oppression?
Tanya 93
ABATTBQ11 said:

Many of those are more of a stretch, like they wore a similar color and style. These are detail for detail redos.

Okay

And many of the Meghan ones are as well

There are fashion rules for the royals.

But whatever
DTP02
AG
I'm not going to read this whole thread, but the topic is definitely a source of amusement.

The English and their silly royals.

The Americanized former royals engaging in the most modern of American pastimes for celebrities and wannabe celebrities: claiming victimhood.

The celebrity-obsessed people on both sides of the pond eating it all up as if any of these people matter in their lives.

It's all so amusing, but also a little bit sad.
annie88
AG
Oh absolutely. They completely hounded Kate as well. And that was partly before Twitter and Facebook. They were relentless with her.
titan
S

Quote:

The Americanized former royals engaging in the most modern of American pastimes for celebrities and wannabe celebrities: claiming victimhood.
Greatness. Applicable in so many headlines today.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
nai06
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

I disagree.

1st pic is a white shirt tied at the waist with dark pants. That seems pretty common. All the rest are just similar colors of dresses and hats. If you scroll through the linked tweet there are plenty of other examples of similar dress from other royals
Tanya 93
ABATTBQ11 said:

They are so very different!

I think MM thought this would be a fairy tale and reality slapped her in the face. Especially when she doesn't know the customs and rules of the royalty or upper class in England

So they bailed

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.