Meghan Markle just called the Royal Family racists on Oprah

29,945 Views | 358 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ABATTBQ11
ExPeterKeating
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Richmond Ag said:

Can't wait for the Queen to drop the results of Harry's DNA test
Yeah, they have bitten a very dangerous bear here.
Ragoo
AG
She is hard core acting. He is trying to save as much face as possible but still support her. The egg shells are going to wear him out.
YouBet
AG
My wife showed me where Markel mimicked a Wallis Simpson look for this interview. Same hair and dress as a famous picture of Wallis.

Plus, she straight up stole that suicidal plot line from Diana in The Crown.

This was her first acting gig since she first left LA.
C@LAg
YouBet said:

My wife showed me where Markel mimicked a Wallis Simpson look for this interview. Same hair and dress as a famous picture of Wallis.

Plus, she straight up stole that suicidal plot line from Diana in The Crown.

This was her first acting gig since she first left LA.
we have rules.

post. pics.

of the wife.

not Wallis Simpson.
Carlo4
AG
Tanya 93 said:

I do think this stuff is part of what led to the split.

https://www.boredpanda.com/uk-media-double-standarts-royal-meghan-markle-kate-middleton/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

By headlines alone, Markle = Trump. Sad they couldn't be natural allies.
Magic City Wings
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

A bunch of conservatives choosing to support royalists over an American. ****ing loyalist need to leave.

I can tell you why.
wbt5845
AG
C@LAg

C@LAg
it would be glorious if the brits yanked her citizenship (not going to happen, of course).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_nationality_law#Loss_of_British_nationality

Deprivation of British nationality[edit]

After the Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Act 2002 came into force British nationals could be deprived of their citizenship if and only if the Secretary of State was satisfied they were responsible for acts seriously prejudicial to the vital interests of the United Kingdom or an Overseas Territory.

This was extended under the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006; people with dual nationality who are British nationals can be deprived of their British citizenship if the Secretary of State is satisfied that "deprivation is conducive to the public good
snowdog90
I'm a little amazed at how much support the royal family is getting. They are ****ing evil pieces of *****

Don't believe me? Look up Jimmy Savile. He was a great friend of the royal family, and was eventually knighted by them.
No Spin Ag
And at the end of all of this, Meghan and Harry will have a few more multimillion dollar deals signed, and their standing with non-maga (i.e. the majority of Americans) will be even further cemented. Basically they just cranked it up to 11 and have no need to ever look back.
C@LAg
No Spin Ag said:

And at the end of all of this, Meghan and Harry will have a few more multimillion dollar deals signed, and their standing with non-maga (i.e. the majority of Americans) will be even further cemented. Basically they just cranked it up to 11 and have no need to ever look back.
they bring nothing to the table. no connections in America. no power. nothing.

they are flash in the pan that our resident celebridopes will glom to for an Instagram post of two, and then slowly be relegated to the background.

Yes, some loser stay-at-home moms may cuddle up to rag-mag for their latest exploits over the years but that is about it.

And Oprah used the f*** out of them tonight. This is the most news she has generated in a decade.

But this whole event is fascinating for what it says about both American and UK celebrity-culture, especially where it intersects with the ******edness that is liberalism and identify politics.

C@LAg
snowdog90 said:

I'm a little amazed at how much support the royal family is getting. They are ****ing evil pieces of *****

Don't believe me? Look up Jimmy Savile. He was a great friend of the royal family, and was eventually knighted by them.
Margaret Thatcher drove that effort. Tried to get him knighted 4 different times before it happened.
MaroonStain
AG
I liked her character on the TV show, Suits, but her personal life is a string of climbing the ladder by chasing the next relationship. Harry is a squishy for marrying the entitled brat.
"Thanks and Gig'em"
Kozmozag
Meghan has monetized Harry. Truthfully he is worthless without the royalty. I could see her divorcing him in a few years to hold the kids hostage from the queen...lol, Meghan is ambitious women. She will run over anyone.
C@LAg
Piers Morgan may be a liberal ******bag, but at least he will call out people across the spectrum of politics and culture. And unlike many liberals, he is actually proud of his country.

Yes, selected excerpts below:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9338343/PIERS-MORGAN-Meghan-Harrys-nauseating-two-hour-Oprah-whine-athon-disgraceful-diatribe.html

By the time I'd finished the whole two-hour orgy of pious, self-indulgent, score-settling twaddle,

Never have I watched a more repulsively disingenuous interview.

Nor one more horrendously hypocritical or contradictory.

Here we had the Duke and Duchess of Privacy flinging out the filthy family laundry for the delectation of tens of millions of people all over the world, whilst simultaneously bleating about press intrusion.

They moaned about the terrible pain of their royal titles but were also outraged their son Archie wasn't allowed to be a Prince.

In the middle of a pandemic that has already taken over 2.5 million lives, a staggeringly rich and entitled couple living in a $14 million sun-kissed California mansion wanted us all to know that THEY are the real victims around here.

'I couldn't even meet my friends for lunch!' wailed the Duchess of Delusion, who flew to New York for a $500,000 baby shower with all her new-found celebrity pals, then flew back to London like any good eco-warrior on George Clooney's carbon footprint guzzling private jet.

This was the acting performance of her life, with every word, every facial expression carefully planned and choreographed.

But make no mistake, this interview will be a triumph for Meghan in America. Her narrative of a poor, vulnerable, unsuspecting bi-racial woman thrown to the wolves by a white, racist Royal Family and racist British press is already being heralded as 'courageous' and 'brave' and 'iconic' across the United States.

And woe betide anyone who criticises Meghan, for you will be instantly lambasted as a 'racist bully' towards a woman who stands accused of subjecting her own young female Palace staff to horrendous bullying.

HollywoodBQ
AG
Onceaggie2.0 said:

Why is it famous POC always marry white people?
Unless they need a beard.
Oprah + Steadman
Cory Booker + Rosario Dawson
HollywoodBQ
AG
30wedge said:

On his absolute worst day, without even trying, he could have done 10,000 times better than her
He's the RAF Officer who hosted parties with lots of chicks in his hotel room in Vegas. I think he probably decided to slow down before his thing fell off.
Clob94
snowdog90 said:

Wasn't that dude the DJ pedophile or something?
HollywoodBQ
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

A bunch of conservatives choosing to support royalists over an American. ****ing loyalist need to leave.
Good lord, no. Don't support any of these nitwits, and I can't fathom why Brits put up with the Royal Family and all the dukes, earls, vicounts, discounts, etc. etc.
no 2A
Tanya 93
C@LAg said:

it would be glorious if the brits yanked her citizenship (not going to happen, of course).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_nationality_law#Loss_of_British_nationality

Deprivation of British nationality[edit]

After the Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Act 2002 came into force British nationals could be deprived of their citizenship if and only if the Secretary of State was satisfied they were responsible for acts seriously prejudicial to the vital interests of the United Kingdom or an Overseas Territory.

This was extended under the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006; people with dual nationality who are British nationals can be deprived of their British citizenship if the Secretary of State is satisfied that "deprivation is conducive to the public good

She never became one
C@LAg
Tanya 93 said:

She never became one
STRIP IT FROM HER ANYWAYS.
No Spin Ag
C@LAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

they bring nothing to the table. no connections in America. no power. nothing.

they are flash in the pan that our resident celebridopes will glom to for an Instagram post of two, and then slowly be relegated to the background.

Yes, some loser stay-at-home moms may cuddle up to rag-mag for their latest exploits over the years but that is about it.

And Oprah used the f*** out of them tonight. This is the most news she has generated in a decade.

But this whole event is fascinating for what it says about both American and UK celebrity-culture, especially where it intersects with the ******edness that is liberalism and identify politics.

The interesting thing is that many conservatives care enough not only to participate in this topic, but to have actually watched it.

And even if it's simply hate-watching, it's still ratings and attention, which does nothing but bring the Benjamins to Harry, Meghan, and Oprah.
C@LAg
No Spin Ag said:

The interesting thing is that many conservatives care enough not only to participate in this topic, but to have actually watched it.

And even if it's simply hate-watching, it's still ratings and attention, which does nothing but bring the Benjamins to Harry, Meghan, and Oprah.
so cute of you to white knight for them.

I was unaware that only liberals were allowed to comment on this story. my bad.

The story is absolutely politics related due to the assertions of racism that were levied, (and in typical liberal style, there is no actual evidence of any said racism). And fits in with the active and ongoing narrative of what has been happening in the US.

HTH.

and no, I have not watched it. But I have read several British press articles reviewing it and enjoying how the British Press, even the liberal press, can actually report news and be eloquent and entertaining at the same time.

jrdaustin
AG
Magic City Wings said:

I can tell you why.
Oh, do tell. Spell it out for us.
Rapier108
snowdog90 said:

Queen Elizabeth is still very popular. Her kids and other relatives, not so much.

Think about this, anyone born after February 6, 1952, there has never been a different king or queen on the throne. Also, for many, she is the last real connection to the Second World War.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
rgag12
AG
jrdaustin said:

Magic City Wings said:

I can tell you why.
Oh, do tell. Spell it out for us.

I bet he can't make response without insinuating racism. Pretty sure Dems have to accuse someone of being a racist every 3 sentences or else they'll suffocate.
foxfire
Does not surprise me playing the race card. Little Harry FitzJames and his 'D' list wife have at least been a bit of entertainment in the British tabloids.
YouBet
AG
One thing that was interesting and it was either edited out or they got distracted away from it was that Harry flat out said the family welcomed her with open arms and loved her.

And then they did their Australia tour and everything changed. They never said why. They just left it hanging there and moved on.

What happened? Is Harry suggesting that Markel showed him up and that he was fine with it but the family was pissed at her on his behalf? Yet another plot line from Diana's life to hijack.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
Rapier108 said:

snowdog90 said:

Queen Elizabeth is still very popular. Her kids and other relatives, not so much.

Think about this, anyone born after February 6, 1952, there has never been a different king or queen on the throne. Also, for many, she is the last real connection to the Second World War.

William and Kate are also pretty popular, especially with the 45 and under crowd. Back when I worked with a number of Brits, they told me that the majority of the country doesn't believe Harry is really the son of Charles, but the queen won't ask for a blood test primarily because of how much it would upset William, and secondarily how poorly it would reflect on the royal family. Don't know how accurate that is, but I think most of the world does question his paternity and no, I don't think it will ever be confirmed with a blood test.
No Spin Ag
Rapier108 said:

snowdog90 said:

The queen actually earned all the respect she's received, everyone else is literally living off of her accomplishments. When she's gone, their monarchy will still be the most watched in the world, but it won't be anything what it was. I mean what interesting/relevant accomplishments have any of them actually done to warrant admiration or attention, especially coming after the Queen.
Clob94
https://www.google.com/search?q=wallace+simpson+photos&client=ms-android-tmus-us-revc&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03nRtN4Z48rB0MyRCa57FtLrX5kxw:1615212792667&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjO5fjF8KDvAhWJVs0KHd4XCo4Q_AUoA3oECBQQAw&cshid=1615212835204&biw=412&bih=722&dpr=2.63#imgrc=SEVcT1Xj7YWtbM

Photo of wallace Simpson. Check out dress and hair of both.
Clob94
Oprah just admitted that Meghan, being on the west coast, text Oprah and asked how the reception of the broadcast was going on the east coast.

Why would Meghan care about the reception or perception of her interview? Unless if course it was a performance.

This was nothing more than framing herself as a victim to garner sympathy and money.
PanzerAggie06
AG
The palace could very well run such a test now. Very quietly. Then when it's confirmed Harry isn't actually Charles son whisper in Harry's ear that he will shut up, along with his hack wife, or it will be leaked that Harry isn't actually a Royal.
YouBet
AG
Who is rumored to be Harry's father? I've never heard this theory although I guess it should have been obvious if he's the only ginger in the bloodline.

I know Diana slept around. One of those dudes a Daywalker?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.